GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe they can get some type of warrant to get his blood and saliva. I don't think he has to take a polygraph but I do believe he will be forced to give blood, saliva and other bodily fluids they need to get from him. He is a monster. Perhaps an attorney out there can tell me if I am correct about that.

"Earlier this month, Fucci’s defense team filed a notice with the court invoking his constitutional rights, including the right to remain silent and right to counsel.

The document states he will not speak with a jail psychologist or jail minister about the charges against him unless his attorney is present. It also says he won’t take a polygraph test, give any hair, saliva, blood, handwriting or voice samples or consent to any items he has with him in jail being searched."

How can he get away with all of this? They cannot make him take a poly of course, but they CAN force him to have DNA taken and hair and blood samples taken, by getting a warrant. Have they done that yet?

LE also has the right to search his jail cell. I am surprised they have not done so already.

His meals and drinks are provided in jail so how can they not just collect his DNA from used utensils, cups, bottles, etc.?
They have him on video, walking that young girl to her violent death, allegedly at his hands. And they have video of him walking away with her alone...They have several witnesses to them leaving the party alone, together, and him being last person seen w/her. Several witnesses say he told them he was going to kill her. And there's plenty of damning forensic evidence against him.

It's not like he is being railroaded, or targeted unfairly. It is Tristyn and her family that is being treated unfairly by LE and the justice system, if they continue to bow to this young killer's demands. Why shouldn't he be compelled to give hair and DNA samples, given all of the solid evidence that he was involved in her killing?

If LE was asking for ALL the kids who were at that party to give their hair and DNA, then I would agree they should legally question that. That does not seem to warrant 'cause.' But this kid has been charged with murder because of the evidence they have already compiled. How can he avoid being DNA tested when he was seen on video walking alone with her, right before she was murdered?

Last edited:

News4JAX asked [Belkis] Plata what a defense lawyer would do with this information now that it has been submitted.

“You’re trying to find out can they possibly tie it to my client? Where did the knife come from? Who sold it?” Plata said. “Kind of try to piece it together. ... important parts — name, serial number — those could still be on it”

<> Judge Lee Smith asked Fucci’s defense attorney if she’d be ready for a February trial, and she cautiously said yes. Smith said that he wanted to think about this more before ruling on the motion and that he will make a ruling at the next court hearing on Aug. 19.

[Belkis] Plata suspects the defense could push for a change of venue in the trial and might be successful...

[Judge Lee] Smith said whatever the two-week trial period is for Fucci, jury selection will start a week in advance [in FEB].

Peoples withdrew a motion to prohibit video cameras from streaming from the courtroom during jury selection. ... also withdrew a motion to close pretrial hearings.

... Smith also delayed a decision on Peoples' motion to prohibit autopsy photos from being shown to a jury.

Members of her family and supporters gathered in the courtroom as they have for other hearings, some wearing aqua

I wonder what his mother thinks of him now that a lot of the disgusting stuff he did to Tristyn has been made public. She suspected very early on that he did something awful, that's why she washed his pants. How could she? A 13-year-old girl was missing, her son is taken by LE to be interviewed, she finds his bloody pants and choses to wash them to cover for him? Wow.

I wonder what his mother thinks of him now that a lot of the disgusting stuff he did to Tristyn has been made public. She suspected very early on that he did something awful, that's why she washed his pants. How could she? A 13-year-old girl was missing, her son is taken by LE to be interviewed, she finds his bloody pants and choses to wash them to cover for him? Wow.
Something tells me she is still finding a way to diminish his culpability. At least, in her mind. I have a feeling she has run interference for him before by the way she immediately washed the pants soiled with the blood of his victim. I doubt it is the first time she has tried to cover for him. My opinion only.

Something tells me she is still finding a way to diminish his culpability. At least, in her mind. I have a feeling she has run interference for him before by the way she immediately washed the pants soiled with the blood of his victim. I doubt it is the first time she has tried to cover for him. My opinion only.
I can understand a mother loving a child unconditionally, but it's one thing to protect your child when said child does dumb teen stuff like breaking something, not when murdering another child. I will never understand parents doing this. Was she really willing to live under the same roof as a killer? Did she really want her son to grow up into an adult never paying for what he did to this poor girl? He killed someone, he didn't vandalize a house or stole another kid's bike.

Fucci, the St. Johns County teenager accused of killing 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey, is now slated to stand trial for her brutal murder in February.

Fucci’s trial is scheduled to start in February after a judge announced in August that he is giving Fucci’s defense team more time to prepare for the trial, and the judge said Tuesday that the exact start date could be announced next month.

On Dec. 2, there will be a status hearing for Fucci. His trial period could be released by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy