GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I did not mean to indicate that. That sounds like a really bad horror movie lol
What was scary to me is the things people will do to get attention on SM.
And I could be wrong too, just because people go to good schools and live in nice homes doesn’t mean they are ethical.

“As for if anyone else could be charged in connection to the case, the sheriff is not ruling out that possibility but says only Fucci is in custody.”
““This is a heinous crime, as we all know. It’s a stabbing death of a 13-year-old girl by a 14-year-old boy. So, we’ve got a lot of work to do,” Hardwick said. “If you helped as an accessory after the fact, or an accomplice prior to, if it meets statutory definition and it meets jury instructions, then we're going to hold you accountable.””
BBM
Sheriff: Aiden Fucci not cooperating in Tristyn Bailey case | firstcoastnews.com

And he thought it was something to laugh about when he was in the police car? That message was for others to laugh at too. This is really disturbing.
UGH, that was highly disturbing. His creepy smirk, with the tagline' anyone seen Tristyn Bailey lately?' after he had stabbed her repeatedly hours earlier.....I'd say try him as an adult and throw away the key...

A growing memorial for 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey here at the Durbin Creek Amenity Center. I’ll have the latest in the murder investigation, ahead on CBS47/FOX30
@ActionNewsJax

upload_2021-5-12_6-23-57.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-12_6-22-51.jpeg
    upload_2021-5-12_6-22-51.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 42
  • upload_2021-5-12_6-23-10.jpeg
    upload_2021-5-12_6-23-10.jpeg
    228.5 KB · Views: 40
I have been horrified at the really serious and almost violent misogyny that I see posted online which seems to be getting worse. I wonder what it does to these adolescent boy's minds.

I think, especially considering this took place in a wealthy community, it makes some of these boys feel extraordinarily entitled to the point where they were never told no about anything.

And - considering their very young age - they really should not be worrying about having the opposite gender like them. MOO

I think, especially considering this took place in a wealthy community, it makes some of these boys feel extraordinarily entitled to the point where they were never told no about anything.

And - considering their very young age - they really should not be worrying about having the opposite gender like them. MOO

I had some of the same thoughts...the entitlement, the arrogance and the lack of grasp on reality. As the mother of a 5&7 yr old, I find it terrifying...

ETA Although I try to raise mine right and am poor as heck lol

Same here -- I don't understand what that means. Did I miss something?
Just guessing that there were many sites where things were found. I had heard that TB's phone was found in the woods before she was found on a live news report, then bloody clothing was found at the perp's home, the site where TB was discovered, something found in the retention pond... Just me speculating.

I guess I'm completely out of touch now, because I can't, even with my decade+ of experience following gruesome and heinous cases here, understand how this could have happened and what could have led up to it. The only thing I can think is that there were big red flags prior to this that were either ignored or not acted on quickly enough. I'm going to be following this one closely to learn about the boy's history. It's hard to imagine anyone going from zero to stabbing someone to death.

pretty big leap from entitled brat to homicidal killer...and I don’t think I thought about anything but the opposite sex when I was 15 years old

Let’s put the popular word of ‘entitlement’ into perspective. Obviously, families in this area are certainly not visibly poor. Really though, who knows what their personal finances look like? Bills are bills, they just have bigger bills than some others.

The houses in this are are about $600k+ which is not really ‘entitlement’. While it may seem “wealthy” to some, it can’t hold a candle to the really wealthy. In nearby Ponte Vedra along the beach, houses are in the millions, there you will see a massive lifestyle shift.

Sure, these kids were in an area where they could have a nice life, but that is really not an ‘entitled’ lifestyle. Even if it was, money is not what enabled violent behavior.

The bigger issue is the culture and activities that these kids engaged in, glorifying violence and gangs along with toxic social media 24/7.

Hell, even after this very tragic death, some of the youth in this community are still posting horrible things online to be “popular.” Sick!

Speaking about those that committed this heinous crime, I really wonder how much the parents knew? How involved were the patents in their children’s lives? Did they have positive role models? Or did the parents just let them run around glorifying the gang lifestyle?

Last edited:
I don’t think I thought about anything but the opposite sex when I was 15 years old

I did! That’s when the hormones kick in. At this age they were given the physical drive without an instruction manual.

… or today, that ‘instruction manual’ is every wild perversion found on the internet.

Last edited:
I guess I'm completely out of touch now, because I can't, even with my decade+ of experience following gruesome and heinous cases here, understand how this could have happened and what could have led up to it. The only thing I can think is that there were big red flags prior to this that were either ignored or not acted on quickly enough. I'm going to be following this one closely to learn about the boy's history. It's hard to imagine anyone going from zero to stabbing someone to death.

His parents have both been named in the media. Easy step to find that both have criminal records.

With the sheriff saying it was an absolutely horrific crime scene, I'm leaning toward more a rage killing than one that was sexually driven. Although a sexual assault could be part of the rage.

His parents have both been named in the media. Easy step to find that both have criminal records.

With the sheriff saying it was an absolutely horrific crime scene, I'm leaning toward more a rage killing than one that was sexually driven. Although a sexual assault could be part of the rage.
I am thinking that she 'rejected' him and he didn't take it well. She was a pretty, popular cheerleader. He was alone with her, hanging out, and felt the peer pressure to 'make something happen.'

JMO IMO

I am thinking that she 'rejected' him and he didn't take it well. She was a pretty, popular cheerleader. He was alone with her, hanging out, and felt the peer pressure to 'make something happen.'

JMO IMO

I wouldn’t be surprised if the two of them were not alone. Police have made reference to “others” that may be charged, physical presence or social media. An environment of multiple people would be more conducive to violence.
IMO

There’s a lot of information that is not being released to:

a) Preserve the trial against the boy who has been arrested
b) Allow the police to investigate further
c) Provide as much peace as possible to the victim’s family for the funeral

Last edited:
I’m actually having a hard time finding the words here.

That selfie is shocking.

It looks like reality is starting to set in. Aiden better start getting used to his new digs because I believe they will try him as an adult and he’s not going to see the light of day for a long time, if ever.

WTH was he thinking? Really want to know his back story.

JMO IMO

I agree, I also think he didn't take rejection well, got angry and hurt her. JMO

Although it looks like he had a weapon, knife, so he might have planned it and that's a whole different level and most definitely should be tried as an adult, with a first degree charge IMO.

I agree, I also think he didn't take rejection well, got angry and hurt her. JMO

Although it looks like he had a weapon, knife, so he might have planned it and that's a whole different level and most definitely should be tried as an adult, with a first degree charge IMO.

I just happened upon this horrible story in the Orlando Sentinel- so of course I came to WS thinking there was probably a thread- and here it is. I too think he didn't take rejection well. I hate to be superficial (but at that age, what else are kids, but superficial?) She is a darling cheer-leader, probably pretty popular. He looks like a pimply faced loner with dead eyes. That is my take for now, subject to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member