GUILTY FL - Two couples found slain, 4yo boy abducted, Hudson, 28 Aug 2014

From the replay of the press conference in the wtsp link, the LE officer says they're very concerned for Tristan because everyone that was close to him in the domestic incident a couple months ago is no longer with him? Is that what he said? (He also says family members refer to him as Tristan.)

Yes, KateB, that is pretty much what he said:

http://www.wfla.com/story/26451654/...multiple-homicide-victims-discovered-in-pasco

Matos is considered a person of interest in the case. Nocco says Matos "could be anywhere at this time" and is considered dangerous. Pasco detectives are working with authorities in Pennsylvania to find him, as it is believed he has connections there.

Ismael Santisteban is described as a white/hispanic male, 3'2" tall, 35 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, last seen at his home located at 7719 Hatteras Drive in Hudson on August 28th.

Sheriff Nocco says people related to him are no longer with him, but did not go into specifics.

I'm watching the local news and they pushed the presser to 9pm. I live here, but new to the area so I'm not familiar with the exact area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I live 15 min from Hudson. It's the north end of Pasco County, before Spring hill.

I am in pasco, but really close to hillsborough (wiregrass/seven oaks area).

I just saw on the news he picked up his check on the 29th and that's the last they saw him. He worked 7 days and then said he had to stop working to take care of his son. I also think the newscaster said the last welfare check was the 28th?? I may have gotten that part wrong.

Edited to add I was watching bay news 9. Which is news all the time and what my tv automatically goes to whenever we turn it on. I want to watch at 9, but my daughter will want to watch big brother...and I don't want her up any longer than necessary. I assume they will replay it or it will be online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10 News looked into Matos' background and found a lengthy criminal background that revealed charges of harassment, theft, DUI, assault, burglary — and he may have been on probation in Pennsylvania. ​

According to Pennsylvania court records, Matos had several encounters with law enforcement. In 2006, he was found guilty of purchasing alcoholic beverages as a minor. In 2007, he pleaded no contest to simple assault, theft, receiving stolen property and trespassing. He pleaded guilty to retail theft in 2008.

He pleaded guilty to a DUI in February of 2010 and also to harassment later that year.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2014/09/04/pasco-missing-child-multiple-homicide/15087469/

Matos has no criminal record in Florida, according to FDLE. Nocco said he moved to Florida from Orefield, Pa., in July.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-at-hudson-home-of-missing-4-year-old/2196168

Looks as if Matos is launching his criminal career in Florida with a bang.

Is matos Ismaels father or a relative?
This is very scary, the poor boy they could be anywhere now.
Wonder if the last sighting of little ismael on the 28th was by the officers responding to the domestic call?

Is matos Ismaels father or a relative?
This is very scary, the poor boy they could be anywhere now.
Wonder if the last sighting of little ismael on the 28th was by the officers responding to the domestic call?
As of this morning, MSM is unable to verify if he is the father or a relative.

Found Safe!!!! :)

Forgot link!!! Will be back!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member