FL FL - Viola Findley, 28, Volusia County, 1 Sept 1983

Why was this property focused on? Did it belong to someone she knew? Sorry it’s not clear from the article.
This was one of the last places she was seen. At the time, her mom and moms boyfriend lived here along with the boyfriends son. Her mom and moms bf were out of state (which Viola did not know prior to coming to FL) so we believe she waited around a while for her mom to return.
I was given a tip back in 2017 that she was possibly buried on that property.

This was one of the last places she was seen. At the time, her mom and moms boyfriend lived here along with the boyfriends son. Her mom and moms bf were out of state (which Viola did not know prior to coming to FL) so we believe she waited around a while for her mom to return.
I was given a tip back in 2017 that she was possibly buried on that property.
Thanks for replying and I’ve since listened to the episode of the vanished which also gave me more info on this situation.

Do you think there’s any chance Viola could have lived for a period of time after her disappearance? There’s a Jane doe whose vitals remind me of Viola but she didn’t die until 86.

Thanks for replying and I’ve since listened to the episode of the vanished which also gave me more info on this situation.

Do you think there’s any chance Viola could have lived for a period of time after her disappearance? There’s a Jane doe whose vitals remind me of Viola but she didn’t die until 86.
I’ve seen a few Jane does who have peeked my interest but weren’t killed until years later however I just do not believe if Viola could’ve helped It, she would’ve stayed away. So no, I dont think she lived a period of time after disappearing.

I’ve seen a few Jane does who have peeked my interest but weren’t killed until years later however I just do not believe if Viola could’ve helped It, she would’ve stayed away. So no, I dont think she lived a period of time after disappearing.
Yes I got that sense just from listening to the podcast. Thanks for replying.

updated 5/18/22

2902DFFL - Viola Marie Findley​

Name: Viola Marie Findley
Case Classification: Missing
Missing Since: October 1983
Location Last Seen: Volusia County, Florida

Physical Description​

Date of Birth: December 17, 1954
Race: White
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 170-200 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown, shoulder length
Eye Color: Brown
Nickname/Alias: Vi
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Pointer Finger had a bad nail.

Identifiers​

Dentals: Broken front tooth.
Fingerprints: Available.
DNA: Available.

Clothing & Personal Items​

Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance​

Viola was last seen by her family in Florida in October 1983. She never made it back to her three children in Iowa.

She was reported missing, but her file has been lost over the years.

Information Source(s)​

Family Member
NamUs MP #2914

Admin Notes​

Added: Prior to 2011; Last Updated: 05-18-2022 - By: Htmlcnvtr

Viola's NamUs case was modified today 9/28/23, but I am not seeing what was modified.
She still only has 11 rule outs/exclusions listed.

Attachments

• www.namus.gov_MissingPersons_Case.png
    www.namus.gov_MissingPersons_Case.png
    261.9 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members