FL - Woman Powerwashes child, Orlando

I know my eyes are deceiving me. I've read some do not consider this abuse? Naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, my eyes need pressure washing.

Let me see, since I'm gonna call me an idiot cold harded wench I can now feel better. Let's see now, analyzing the possibilities, oh yeah.

1. The child could have flinched in any direction causing the power of water to shoot straight into the ear canal and bust out her ear drum and straight through to the brain matter slicing it into. Of course the non-abusive mother knew this wasn't going to happen before hand because she received clearance and permission from the Holy Spirit to correct her child in this manner. Definately a prophesy as to know this in advance.

2. The non-abusive mothers hand or arm could have flinched with the pressurized hose and it could have wrapped around the childs head, neck or torso causing a broke nose, bruised eyes, scrapes and major cuts. Of course no such luck she would actually flinch and pressure spray herself or her innocent lady friend aiding and abetting. Oh yeah, their real ladies, everything I always wanted to be.

3. Oh yeah, the effects of chemicals in any of the childs vulnerable extremities wasn't a factor in abuse.

4. The pressure of the water could have blown out her nasal cavity and sinuses.

5. The two year olds eyes, naaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh one line of pressurized spray of water into any area of the actual eyeball could have severed it into permanently blinding her forever if not causing death.

This is a premeditated act on behalf of two sin sick lost walking stiffs. Oh, and the police department has seen worse so now I'm sooooooooo humbled. Not. What does that have a rats bazooka to do with this? Somebody enlighten me. Cuz I'm an idiot who can't read.

I know my eyes are deceiving me. I've read some do not consider this abuse? Naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, my eyes need pressure washing.

Let me see, since I'm gonna call me an idiot cold harded wench I can now feel better. Let's see now, analyzing the possibilities, oh yeah.

1. The child could have flinched in any direction causing the power of water to shoot straight into the ear canal and bust out her ear drum and straight through to the brain matter slicing it into. Of course the non-abusive mother knew this wasn't going to happen before hand because she received clearance and permission from the Holy Spirit to correct her child in this manner. Definately a prophesy as to know this in advance.

2. The non-abusive mothers hand or arm could have flinched with the pressurized hose and it could have wrapped around the childs head, neck or torso causing a broke nose, bruised eyes, scrapes and major cuts. Of course no such luck she would actually flinch and pressure spray herself or her innocent lady friend aiding and abetting. Oh yeah, their real ladies, everything I always wanted to be.

3. Oh yeah, the effects of chemicals in any of the childs vulnerable extremities wasn't a factor in abuse.

5. The two year olds eyes, naaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh one line of pressurized spray of water into any area of the actual eyeball could have severed it into permanently blinding her forever if not causing death.

This is a premeditated act on behalf of two sin sick lost walking stiffs. Oh, and the police department has seen worse so now I'm sooooooooo humbled. Not. What does that have a rats bazooka to do with this? Somebody enlighten me. Cuz I'm an idiot who can't read.
glad i am not the only one who uses sarcasm when overwhelmed with anger at how some people treat their children.

Thanks for that reality check. I was beginning to think I was alone in this one. :clap: :clap:

I love you KOOL! :clap: :clap:

I love you KOOL! :clap: :clap:

I love all of you too. I firmly believe this, people hear me, hear me good.
This is of the Lord.

"The Power and Presence of the Holy Spirit does forewarn anyone in authority getting ready to abuse a child to not do it". "They have been personally visited immediately prior to making the attempt to abuse with a spirit check and forewarning before the act is done. They chose not to listen and adhere to that spiritual warning.

The moment right up before anyone attempts abuse upon a child is checked by the Spirit of God. They chose to ignore it, and follow through with their wickedness. People need to realize that.

Imma tellya..if I'd witnessed this woman pressure washing her child like that, she'd have found out what it felt like, pronto.

And, of course, I'd get away with it scott-free, since it's not abuse. Right?

Imma tellya..if I'd witnessed this woman pressure washing her child like that, she'd have found out what it felt like, pronto.

And, of course, I'd get away with it scott-free, since it's not abuse. Right?

Of course not you would have been charged with assult.:waitasec:

Of course not you would have been charged with assult.:waitasec:

Well, that's unpossible. If the mom wasn't charged with assaulting that child, how could I be, for assaulting the mom using the same weapon?

Why..that makes no sense atall.

Wow...two sin sick lost walking stiffs????

I don't remember reading or hearing anymore that the Holy Spirit told her to do it....did I miss that part?:waitasec:

I'm sure what the police department meant was there are kids everyday getting beaten and mentally abused for absolutely no reason at all. Believe me...there are much worse cases, unfortunately we don't usually get to see those caught on video. This mother was obviously disciplining her child. She called the police when she saw the videotape, she explained that she had previously used water to calm her child. Maybe someone told her to do this, maybe it was done to her..who knows?

I am not condoning this, or saying I agree with it. I volunteer with 18 year old's recently released from foster care...it is no life for a child and should always be a last resort. If DCF didn't find any signs of abuse or neglect, then I agree with a decision to just monitor this family and help them. I truly believe this mother can be helped.

I do believe it was divine intervention, but more in a sense that now a mother may learn how to properly discipline her child, and a child will have a loving mother who has patience and understanding. There are always what if's in every situation. I choose to thank God nothing worse happened and pray that this story does have a happy ending.

My problem is that if she feels powerwashing a 2 yr old is OK to do in public, what has this little girl gone through behind closed doors? :(

My problem is that if she feels powerwashing a 2 yr old is OK to do in public, what has this little girl gone through behind closed doors? :(

Yeah I voiced that as well earlier. Scary thought, huh?

SNIP

It's the mental abuse ding dongs. You can't see that right away, but oh it will come as this child grows up terrorizing as she's been taught.

This mother needs supervised visitation, and a full year of parenting classes, and should have to wash cars at the car wash for a full year free and I guarantee you she will not want to see another hose for a while.

I hope the Father of this child gets this mother and puts her over his lap and beats her behind good. I mean real good. Put some shame in her game.

You got that right Kool Look. :blowkiss:

Mom Who Pressure-Washed Kid Charged With Child Abuse

http://www.wesh.com/news/15528862/detail.html

The mother who was videotaped while spraying her 2 1/2-year-old daughter with a high-pressure water hose at an Orlando car wash on Feb. 24 has been arrested and charged with child abuse.

The mother who was videotaped while spraying her 2 1/2-year-old daughter with a high-pressure water hose at an Orlando car wash on Feb. 24 has been arrested and charged with child abuse.

So she's been found!!!!! Great news!!!! If she is a one-time offender (which I doubt) I hope she gets a lesson in life, or else parenting!!!!!!

Thank God, she deserves it. I am glad the grandma has the baby for now. I hope the mom learns her lesson!!

http://www.wesh.com/news/15528862/detail.htmlThe mother who was videotaped while spraying her 2 1/2-year-old daughter with a high-pressure water hose at an Orlando car wash on Feb. 24 has been arrested and charged with child abuse.

I think calling this a 'water hose' in any way diverts attention from the fact it was a high-pressure sprayer, capable of 1500 psi or higher. These car-washes typically have sprayers capable of 2500 psi.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back