FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV news on tv will update at 6pm Eastern time locally. But apparently at 5pm they reported that Toledo is wavering on his story and apparently searching a dumpster at Seminole Town Center Mall. All JMO because as yet there is no online link and who knows, the story might change at 6pm. ++=

Far as the location of the Publix, I take Reinhart Road all the time to see my doctor and stop at the Publix on Reinhart Road. Then I head up Reinhart Road past the Mall to SR 46, turn right onto 46 and then take the back road home to Deltona (and pass her house). It's an easy, quiet route. And yes there are lots of woods. So, JMO, it "could" have been that Publix and I'm only saying that because it's just up the road from that particular Publix. But who knows...they haven't yet said which Publix so I could be wrong.

ALL JMO and will update after the story updates on WFTV at 6pm.

Im wondeting does the store Publix, have cameras?

Im so worried for this mom and her children. They must have been so scared.

It really looks bad. Praying they are safe.

:please:

I'm so worried for her and her children. This one really does look good, I hope I'm wrong :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I watched the video linked in the first article. Her father said the granddaughter gave him six pieces of candy corn, and that was the last time he talked to the little girl. He referenced that she called him "Grandpa."

Someone upthread mentioned that the parents must know more than they are saying, because they are so emotional. I think they are afraid for their daughter and grandkids' lives... they are probably aware of DV in the past, but won't get into that with the media, and who could blame them? They want people to concentrate on finding this mom and her children, rather than focusing on this loser/husband.

I hope they are found safe, but I agree with others, it looks bad. Praying that he will open up and tell LE what he did and where to find them.

Okay, I drove by her home at around 2:00pm. There is still crime scene tape up. One squad car and one reporter that I saw at that time.

Her back yard directly faces a 4 lane road, and she has no fence. Directly across the street is woods and a retention pond. I drove past the woods area over and over and over looking for disturbed brush but couldn't see any from my car. No one (including LE) is searching the woods or retention pond. Could that be because one of her cars was found in Lake Mary? Are they searching there? I just got home so I haven't heard anything new on the news...

All JMO

Thank you for your time and keeping us informed.
Why arent they searching for them?
Do you think LE is still there because they need a search warrant?

The POI has quite the criminal record, however, it appears he was never convicted of anything. "Charges dropped" -- what gives? This is so wrong.

Prayers going out that she and her children are found safe.

He probably threaten the victim?

Thank you for your time and keeping us informed.
Why arent they searching for them?
Do you think LE is still there because they need a search warrant?

More LE are there right now, including an evidence truck.

I have no idea why they aren't searching near her home. Of course, it could be they are searching and I just didn't see them. But no brush appeared disturbed as far as I could see--again, that doesn't mean they aren't searching near her home. Perhaps they assume since the one car was found at a Publix in Lake Mary and possible evidence at the Sanford Mall that they should search there?

All JMO

WFTV story is on tv now. Not much said, but apparently the POI is or was a member of the Latin Kings gang. He was arrested 13 years ago (charges dropped) for attempted murder---the victim says he went to her apt with other gang members (two or three), had a garbage bag in his back pocket, they all beat her and tied the bag over her head and she had to tear it to breathe. The POI yelled at her for "setting him up".

WFTV will probably have the video of this update online soon.

all JMO

OMG...WFTV just reported that the mother and kids are deceased. Details to follow in 5 to 10 minutes. No bodies found yet, they are still searching but it is confirmed that they are dead. :(

OMG...WFTV just reported that the mother and kids are deceased. Details to follow in 5 to 10 minutes. No bodies found yet, they are still searching but it is confirmed that they are dead. :(

Dang It Dang It Dang It.

Not Fair :tears::tears::tears:

Sorry you had to report this but thank you for keeping us updated. :hug:

I'm so sick and tired of this crap! With this guys history, it was only a matter of time. My heart just breaks for the Mom & Dad. So senseless and sad, again...

local news said found bodies of all 3 . omg- so horrible, channel, 13 bright house network our local news . can find online. its so close to home ~ correction no bodies found yet but declared dead. news jumped to fast to say found.

I'm so sick and tired of this crap! With this guys history, it was only a matter of time. My heart just breaks for the Mom & Dad. So senseless and sad, again...

I agree this is such BS. Don't even get me started. I went back to my husband 4 times because I couldn't get the court to give me order's of protection for my kids. They kept telling me he didn't hurt the kids he hurt you. 3 times arrested for hitting me , threatning to kill be and so on every time he got zero jail time.

We don't punish enough IMO

I agree this is such BS. Don't even get me started. I went back to my husband 4 times because I couldn't get the court to give me order's of protection for my kids. They kept telling me he didn't hurt the kids he hurt you. 3 times arrested for hitting me , threatning to kill be and so on every time he got zero jail time.

We don't punish enough IMO

So happy that you and your kiddos made it out! :hug: And you're right; we don't punish enough because we still just don't take it seriously enough. :banghead:

But why the children? OMG.

I'm harsh I'll admit that now, but IMO if he confessed there should be no trial, no chance to be in jail with free food, utilities, bed, medical and education. I find it sickening that we house, feed and provide for these monsters when half the world can't afford 3 meals a day and a warm bed but if your a criminal we will give all that plus some. UGH

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members