FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
turned down help?? .......called them 'civilians'? that's a slap, imho
geesh louise

How can LE keep saying that LT is co-operating when they seem to have no idea where Yessenia and the children are? He is their only POI and yet he is unable or unwilling to give up their location. How is that co-operating?

And I understand the logistics of a true civilian search are very difficult on LE and require a lot of planning and manpower but TES does not require the level of LE involvement that a civilian search would, and LE know it. So what's the problem there?

MOO

I think it was about a week ago that there was a story where a sheriff's deputy was arrested for DUI and had a child in the car with her when she was stopped. I'm sure there are some great officers, but I don't have much confidence in the department right now. Maybe they can restore my confidence by handling this case better than they have to this point.

I had a theory at one point but decided it was incorrect when the media began saying that the family heard there was as a confession. Now we're hearing that they really don't know that.

I don't know what to think. But my theory is rather gruesome. It is that they have found parts of them but not their whole bodies. It's a horrible thing to imagine. And I won't go into more detail.

I think it was about a week ago that there was a story where a sheriff's deputy was arrested for DUI and had a child in the car with her when she was stopped. I'm sure there are some great officers, but I don't have much confidence in the department right now. Maybe they can restore my confidence by handling this case better than they have to this point.

I had a theory at one point but decided it was incorrect when the media began saying that the family heard there was as a confession. Now we're hearing that they really don't know that.

I don't know what to think. But my theory is rather gruesome. It is that they have found parts of them but not their whole bodies. It's a horrible thing to imagine. And I won't go into more detail.

I think they've found a crime scene, either in the house or the car or both. Massive blood and tissue evidence perhaps. Car and/or house may have been hit on by cadaver dogs. I think it was not long after they found her car that the announcement about them being deceased was made. They didn't tow his car until later. And to my knowledge, the house has not been cleared for evidence and her family has not been permitted to enter? Is there still crime tape up at the house? How long was a forensics vehicle there?

MOO

I drove by on Saturday afternoon, and the crime scene tape was gone. They searched a landfill in Geneva and some dumpsters in the Lake Mary/Sanford area. I believe one media source reported that they bagged some items at one or more of these sites. Police were scheduled to search the north side of Lake Monroe (the area near her home) when they "temporarily" stopped searching. This indicates a few things. For one, I don't think they had much confidence that they would find anything of substance on the north shore of Lake Monroe. Also, it appears that this whole thing is centered in Seminole County. There has to be evidence other than the car's location that pointed them in that direction.

There are many things that remain unanswered. One is what he was driving when he turned up at the house last Wednesday morning. It's unclear whether he was in the car he usually drove (which belonged to her) or if it was parked in the driveway. We know that she owned two cars and that the car she usually drove was found in the parking lot at Publix in Lake Mary. Obviously, someone had to park it there. Presumably, that person was Toledo. If that's the case, then he had to have a way to get home. He might have walked, but that's a long walk. If he got a ride, that could be helpful.

Kamille, the house was cleared yesterday, I think. Or late Sat. But it was cleared and the family allowed back in.

Kamille, the house was cleared yesterday, I think. Or late Sat. But it was cleared and the family allowed back in.

Okay well that pretty much negates the possibility of a bloody crime scene there IMO. Especially considering the family are still holding out hope that they are alive.

MOO

I drove by on Saturday afternoon, and the crime scene tape was gone. They searched a landfill in Geneva and some dumpsters in the Lake Mary/Sanford area. I believe one media source reported that they bagged some items at one or more of these sites. Police were scheduled to search the north side of Lake Monroe (the area near her home) when they "temporarily" stopped searching. This indicates a few things. For one, I don't think they had much confidence that they would find anything of substance on the north shore of Lake Monroe. Also, it appears that this whole thing is centered in Seminole County. There has to be evidence other than the car's location that pointed them in that direction.

There are many things that remain unanswered. One is what he was driving when he turned up at the house last Wednesday morning. It's unclear whether he was in the car he usually drove (which belonged to her) or if it was parked in the driveway. We know that she owned two cars and that the car she usually drove was found in the parking lot at Publix in Lake Mary. Obviously, someone had to park it there. Presumably, that person was Toledo. If that's the case, then he had to have a way to get home. He might have walked, but that's a long walk. If he got a ride, that could be helpful.

I wondered that about the vehicle too Clueless Wonder. It's the way some things are worded that makes things confusing. I believe it was originally stated that she had two vehicles registered in her name. One was "found" in the Lake Mary Publix and the other was "found" in her driveway.

So there is some confusion as to how LT got to the house when LE were doing their wellness check. If he WAS driving the other car that was in the driveway, I considered the possibility that he had called her the night before to come and pick him up near that Lake Mary Publix because his car broke down. Perhaps he called, apologized, and then asked her to come get him. I think she would have because she would have been more worried about the consequences if she didn't. And perhaps she took the children with her assuming he wouldn't get into it with her with the kids in the car. But perhaps she was very wrong about that.

I considered that once she got to his location, he got behind the wheel of her car to drive them all home and....well he didn't. :( Then he used her car to do whatever he did with the three of them and drove it back to the Publix and walked to pick up his car somewhere in the vicinity, or he might have just left it in the Publix lot during the murders and disposal and gone back and switched them out.

MOO

Wait! Didn't he send her texts? So at least she had a cell and most likely he did too.
I'll try to find a link...

I wonder where HER phone is and pocketbook. It sound like they were at her parents, and then may have returned to their home at some point that evening?? Or are the children's book bags missing ? I wonder if areas they are looking in are indicative of any pings off of certain towers with in range of those areas?

local news says search suspended for now. family says they will contact equasearch . i have been in a boat on st johns river and it is very heavy wooded and alligators. lake monroe too. i never participated in a search but perhaps could as its close to home.

Texas EquuSearch won't come in unless LE okays and LE turned them down today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member