Fla Man Stabs Brother Over Missing Mac and Cheese

What happened to the mac and cheese?

Why am I not shocked this happened in Florida? Obviously drunk out of their minds! Don't worry everyone, he just wanted to "poke him a little bit with a knife!" LOL

The reason I'm not shocked it happened in Florida is because I lived there for 25 years.

Well, Florida is a big state and there are many different regions---all with differing types of people. I wouldn't lump it all into one dump, as the saying goes.

....ykwim?

:seeya:

My perspective may be skewed from 1) living in mostly south Florida and Orlando, 2) working in the newspaper industry for a lot of that time. (Face to face with ALL the weird news the lower half of the state generated for many years.)

My perspective may be skewed from 1) living in mostly south Florida and Orlando, 2) working in the newspaper industry for a lot of that time. (Face to face with ALL the weird news the lower half of the state generated for many years.)

My best friend lives in Orlando! :seeya:

ATasteOfHoney - it was a harmless joke, Florida is so big... I meant it in the same sense of someone saying "I am not surprised this happened in America!"

Of course, there are people who are NO WHERE this type of breed of human in Florida. :truce:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back