Florida Bar Allegedly Prepares Case against Baez

Sorry, I must have misread an earlier post which I interpreted to mean that such a complaint usually IS/WAS filed by another attorney/member of the bar.

I'll reread.
ANYONE can file a complaint with any standing bar, per state or the ABA.
Rules differ by state as to the process, but anyone can literally download the form of the site. Now, you are open to retribution for harassment or frivolous reports like anything, but that is addressed there as well.

However, if it were in the best interest of his clients and it could be perceived as the parents protecting their daughter in jail against the attorney who is possibly denying them access to said daughter, not to mention holding their grandchild's body hostage preventing a burial or cremation, plus possibly taking their money away by selling things they want to sell...well that list just goes on and on...doesn't it? :waitasec:

O completely agree, I probably should have been more specific, these issues are generally ADVISED by attorneys, but rarely filed by them. It is like the equivalent of lighting the fire and leaving while it burns.. I am speaking bout high profile "everything" on the line litigation.

for example to sell insurance you must have a license in the state we reside. our license is issued by the department of insurance and we have certain ethical things we can and cannot do one is no comingaling of funds meaning we cannot deposit money in our own account from a client funds must be paid directly to the insurance company if we violate this and someone makes a complaint to the department of insurance we can loose our license to sell. the bar assoc must operate similiarly to uphold certain ethics practices that attorneys must follow. does anyone agree or can elaborate better than my explanation.

So it could be someone associated with the A fam, but not directly coming from BC. Now...Lemme see...who could that be?!

Correct, if this stays a non-capital case, she of course has the constitutional right of appeal, but it would not be automatic.

There are 2 avenues for investigating JB, both are apparently being pursued, so I am guessing somebody means business. Personally, I think this is little more than a territory war..

First-degree murder charges carry an automatic appeal

However, if it were in the best interest of his clients and it could be perceived as the parents protecting their daughter in jail against the attorney who is possibly denying them access to said daughter, not to mention holding their grandchild's body hostage preventing a burial or cremation, plus possibly taking their money away by selling things they want to sell...well that list just goes on and on...doesn't it? :waitasec:

SS, that's exactly what was going through my mind. Thank you for stating it in a few lines what was becoming a 500 word essay from me.

I must walk away for a while.... this case has my head splitting wide open.

Did I file that? No. Wait, I take that back. Did I? No!
LOL So it has to be someone who dislikes JB's conduct...but not neccessarily someone who likes the A fam's conduct either. In other words...it could be just about anyone!! Can I buy a vowel now?! LOL

SS, that's exactly what was going through my mind. Thank you for stating it in a few lines what was becoming a 500 word essay from me.

I must walk away for a while.... this case has my head splitting wide open.
LOL Good thing you don't mind my run-on sentences! ;)

I'm not seeing that. Do you have a link?

I did research on it - I read crime law sites and it states that first degree murder convictions get automatic appeals

Actually I do a lot of research when people are so sure on things - I like to see if they are correct or not - most likely they have some of the statement incorrect, but some are right - I'm not always right, but if I state something I make sure it is

lol maybe it was Kronk who filed
Depending on who the author is ,of the many books that we know will hit the stands, I will be right there to buy one.

Correct, if this stays a non-capital case, she of course has the constitutional right of appeal, but it would not be automatic.

There are 2 avenues for investigating JB, both are apparently being pursued, so I am guessing somebody means business. Personally, I think this is little more than a territory war..

I suspect the same.

Evidence wise, prosecutors are behind the eight-ball. Complaints of an impropriety or ethics violation is not untypical when prosecutors are flopping around on the floor like fish out of water.

We really think along the same lines on this one.

So it could be someone associated with the A fam, but not directly coming from BC. Now...Lemme see...who could that be?!

Mark N? Just a thought, I know he doesn't work for them anymore, but in the rumor thread I read something that has only stuck out in my mind from reading this thread..

I do not think the Prosecutors are "flopping around on the floor like fish" with this case, Wudge! I believe they have ample evidence to get a solid conviction.

O completely agree, I probably should have been more specific, these issues are generally ADVISED by attorneys, but rarely filed by them. It is like the equivalent of lighting the fire and leaving while it burns.. I am speaking bout high profile "everything" on the line litigation.

TY very much for the clarifications. Gotcha.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back