Flying Meatballs: AKA Food Fight at OG

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A night out at a Colorado Olive Garden Restaurant landed six people in jail after two families who've had a long-standing beef with one another brawled inside the restaurant.

Valerie Baca, Lawerence Bettale Jr., Rene Bettale, Lawrence Bettale Sr. and two teens were arrested after an off-duty police officer used a stun gun to control the fight.

Westminster, Colo., police said two families who have been feuding were seated near one another Wednesday night and it came to a boiling point when one of the families was leaving and made a snide remark or gesture to the other family.

Police said bottles were broken, furniture was thrown, food was flying.
http://www.thecarolinachannel.com/irresistible/4953165/detail.html

mysteriew said:
A night out at a Colorado Olive Garden Restaurant landed six people in jail after two families who've had a long-standing beef with one another brawled inside the restaurant.

Valerie Baca, Lawerence Bettale Jr., Rene Bettale, Lawrence Bettale Sr. :innocent:

the families was leaving and made a snide remark or gesture to the other family.:)

http://www.thecarolinachannel.com/irresistible/4953165/detail.html

OK mysterview: I find nothing strange about this situation at all. Take two families of relatives from either side of the Italians. (use mine for an example).

The feuds began like this

who makes better food
My children make better grades
what gran children are gooda boys/gals
who eats mor
etc., etc.

IT can go on and on and on, it does and gets louder!

The chairs start flying, the manicotti rolling, the slaps start, the meatballs all over, grandma starts using those Italian words I can't repeat here (fear of exposing grandma or the ban key)

So the situation stands-you get the two families (the Italians out in a Place like "THE OLIVE GARDEN" oh my, why did they go there, they cook themselves-probably arguing over, "Tony, who's doing the cooking today, no not her!" So for lack of a cook fight that lasts for days, they go to OLIVE GARDEN- Not real Italian food. When the food was served, bing.

Heads started flying and of course, the finger gesture and other gestures were given.

The police had to break my family up.

Saga explained.

Sorry I had to admit that.:banghead:

LOL, at least holidays at your families wouldn't be boring! Would anyone even be able to take a nap after a turkey dinner for instance?

OMG where was American Funniest Videos......or maybe True Crime Stories.......

I could not imagine seeing this for real.........I guess I would make sure my family was not in the line of "fire" and sit back and watch.

Thinking........some people's children.........OMG where did these people come from.....how were they raised........why are they doing this in public in front of all of these people......

Really this is beyond me.............

The worst I have seen, is questionable table manners, rude kids, and the guy who is on his cell phone at the next table........

This "family feud" I could only imagine..........

mysteriew said:
LOL, at least holidays at your families wouldn't be boring! Would anyone even be able to take a nap after a turkey dinner for instance?
You kill me mysteriew:blushing:

But yes, naps are allowed, Only---

:eek: after the Antipasto, Lasagna then the Turkey, the Italian pastries, the expressio, the card games, the back and forth in Italian and of course.....Bocce Balls in the snow. Then we get the Naps!
Unless of course when visiting in-laws of the Polish descent: Immediate naps after the pants are open by the men. :angel:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 801600" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>CyberLaw</TD><TD class=alt2>OMG where was American Funniest Videos......or maybe True Crime Stories.......

I could not imagine seeing this for real.........I guess I would make sure my family was not in the line of "fire" and sit back and watch.

Thinking........some people's children.........OMG where did these people come from.....how were they raised........why are they doing this in public in front of all of these people......
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Gee, I wonder too, Some of them have been on America's Funniest People though. Gee, none of them are on TRUE Crime stories, nor have harmed society in any shape or form. But hey, Who am I to say anything ! It is just
a bizarre forum! Kids of of grandparents who would give their left eye to help another but hell, "I have never seen anyone make a scene in my life!" They must be the true dregs of society, (those dang Italians!) :blushing:

- Well at least the story I related to my Family. Fun loving people. Have a great day.

Prayers to those lost in Sept. 11- many great NY'ers, and those all over the country.

Amen!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back