Food Donations Needed for Searchers! Search on for this weekend Feb. 18-20 2011

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn' started by Tricia, Feb 15, 2011.

1. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

I think the way you handled it---giving us the phone number and price list was perfect.

I called BIGGS, they gave me up to the minute info about what was already ordered. I was able to order and then pay over the phone myself.

I think it is better if you and WS are left out of the loop money wise in this type of thing. JMO

2. LisaB

LisaB Well-Known Member

It makes me proud to be a part of this group. I see the generous donations being made to help feed the searchers, and would love to do more, but know there are others who also want to help. With that said, if anything else is needed, I would be MORE than happy to contribute. And of course, I anticipate there will be future searches that will offer other opportunities; as much as I wish they'd find Hailey today, I realize it is unlikely.

BTW, I think Brad Dennis makes a GREAT spokesperson. He's clear, concise, and correct. It is obvious he is good at what he does, but a terrible shame that he's had so much experience.

3. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Former Member

I'm just wondering if Biggs Pizza has been this busy, ever. LOL They've had to really crank it out this weekend.

4. CN2Souls

CN2Souls A MEMBER FROM LONG AGO

I believe in Karma....

Respectfully Bolded By Me....

Will wait for the word...;)....Just "holler" at me...

I have them on speed dial now... LOL

Do we have a Web Sleuthers boots on the ground there?

5. redcat

redcat Former Member

:gthanks: I can't thank you all enough for everything you have done for the searchers this weekend. Bless each and every one of you!

6. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thank you everyone for your participation, suggestions, and donations.

They should have plenty of food for today but I will be checking in with Brad in the next couple of hours just in case.

Agreed. Of course if someone can't call the restaurant for whatever reason but wants to donate I can do it for them and they can get the money to me later. I did that in this case and it worked out great. But I think these type of situations will be few and far between.

Katydid23 you are right. It is so much better to let everyone order what they want directly.

Thanks again everyone.

Love,
    Tricia