For the record. Let's make this clear

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The RST would like us to believe that this new suspect, may now go underground into hiding due to Tricia's revealing his name.

I am quite sure, he knew he was the subject of this croc long before his name was put out there.

If he chooses NOT to come forward and even go into hiding, that is in NO WAY indicative of his guilt in the JBR case.

This is a man with a tainted past and record. He may not want to be found by the authorities for a slew of other reasons that may IN FACT have nothing to do with JBR, but may be just as detrimental to his current lifestyle. He may be wanted for other reasons and coming forward in this case, may just be sealing his fate for other "cases", etc. that he may be involved in.

DO NOT BE FOOLED into the rationale that he can't be found because he has something to hide in THIS case. He may have lots of things to hide, but NOT in this particular case.

Just wanted to set the record straight before that rationale hits the forums.

For those who don't seem to remember:

This is the United States of America.

As a citizen, Mr. Gigax, innocent or not has a RIGHT to know what is being said of him and has a RIGHT to defend himself against such serious accusations (if he chooses to)

It was important for the sake of our laws protecting the citizens that his name be out there so that HE can decide what he wants to do with these accusers. It is not Traceys, Jameson's or anybody else's decision to decide what is right or not.

Citizens rights must be protected and last time we checked, he is a citizen of this great country and as such has a RIGHT to know.

I know that if my name was being tossed around a documentary and the internet as a murder suspect, I would want to know. Is there anyone out there that wouldn't?

For Margoo,

First of all, I did not give you permission to copy my post onto a forum where I cannot respond. If you feel my posts are in need of a response from you, then I request that you post here as I cannot post on your forum.

RE: Responding to BORG"
In response to message #11

OR, BARBARA, HE MAY JUST BE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE! The BORG going into protection-mode over the possibility that he MIGHT be involved in THIS crime is very telling. This man is dangerous whether or not he IS involved in the JBR murder. He does not deserve the protective wrapping being offered by the BORG. ANYONE, sincerely interested in the resolution of this crime, should be very interested in having this man come forward. PERIOD.

It seems that if we were able to locate him so easily, so could have LE and Tracey, yet they preferred to leave him a "mystery" for the sole purpose of fame and fortune. There is no reason to believe they couldn't find him

See my above post: In THIS country, (if you come from elsewhere), citizens have the right to protect and defend themselves against libel and slander. Nobody has the right to slander him, regardless of their personal beliefs of his guilt. If he is dangerous, then LE should be responsible, NOT YOU or the other RST holier than thou preachers. Who the hell do you think you are, making the decisions for this case and deciding what he deserves? When the Ramseys are accused, you start the rant that we don't have the right and THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES IN THE HOUSE THAT NIGHT.

Who gave you the right to decide what he deserves? The Ramseys MIGHT JUST BE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE, yet you have decided what they deserve as well.

If you look at the FACTS in this case, the evidence against the Ramseys, circumstantial or not is weightier than the evidence against Gilgax. What made Gilgax not deserving of his constitutional rights?

Next time you care to respond to a post of mine, have the courage to respond where I can answer. Stealing is stealing. I'll leave that to the administrators next time.

To know what's being said about them, even petty stuff such as that Martha S. is a "meany", a male newscasters apparent opinion that is ruining her life, And nobody has any right to try to intimidate them, for
instance claiming they were just trying to humble them and they have to forgive such WILLFULL slanders that destroy their credibility and prosperity.

It's good we're hearing this a lot lately about rights, but have you noticed it's mostly about men. Some of the male newscasters may have been advising Martha Stewart to drop her appeal and forgive it all, consider it just a vacation, I guess.

Hey, we need to stick together more as women. Even for lone whistleblowers that don't have Stewart's money and backing. Just because we're women and have put up with this long enough. We rush to mens' defense as if they're helpless little babies and neglect ourselves.

Is it true what I just read in the, I think, Lori Hacking forum, that only in criminal cases, in all states, Americans have a right to know what's said about them and to face and challenge their accusers? Not if it's just gossip but is affecting their livelihood?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back