For those who agree with the verdict...help me understand.

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by mrsu, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badhorsie

badhorsie Mouth operational, brain elsewhere...

And I am going to stick my neck out and say that I hope that Casey Anthony can get help to grieve properly for her daughter and what has happened to her life.
    I honestly wish her well and hope that she can make a life for herself and do some good while she is at it.

Nancy Grace and her ilk should be ashamed of themselves

2. Black Water

Black Water New Member

I will take your word for it. The fact that he moved it at all and that Ashton claims Roy is just spinning his yarns does not work for me. Either the skull was not moved or it was. I do not like Casey Anthony. I felt she would be found not guilty because I had felt it was an accident. Since the trial I am not sure if it was an accident or murder. What I am sure of is that murder was not proven. I am glad because this was a death penalty case and nobody should have even the smallest chance or being wrongfully convicted and put to death.

3. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

I totally agree.

4. Black Water

Black Water New Member

Nancy Grace is scary. People outside the courthouse full of hate saying where is Nancy Grace? That told me something. What a promotion of hatred.

5. 2door73chevy

2door73chevy Member

What do you mean by "worn around as jewelry"? TIA

6. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

Good post but RK said he picked the bag up to shoulder height and not the skull ,the skull he said he lifted but not off the ground. No matter since he had to set the skull but on the mandible or it wouldnt have been there. Skulls dont roll the way the skull was positioned (I asked an bone doc just to verify this yesterday) and had it, it wouldnt have taken its mandible with it EVER.

Roy Kronk wont ever tell the truth.

7. Ambiance

Ambiance New Member

you rock...very thoughtful analysis

8. beccalecca1

beccalecca1 New Member

Only speaking in generalities, but wouldn't it be assumed he did have one done? He did have contact (at least with urine) with the crime scene, so shouldn't they have gotten his DNA to at least deduce it from the crime scene?

9. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

But it was good for ratings.....

10. Hot Dogs

Hot Dogs New Member

A DNA sample taken from Kronk would have been in a doc dump. It isn't. Didn't happen.

11. beccalecca1

beccalecca1 New Member

NG and Co. should be completely ashamed of themselves. I do not know how they get away with spinning half-truths to their mob followers and spewing so much hatred to the country. I've had so much trouble getting through a single one of her shows with out yelling at the TV because of the lies she's telling, and it's every show! Her opening is full of lies! At the very least, I hope this case is an eye opener to how damaging releasing so much information could be to anyone and everyone involved. Even the unsuspecting jurors got it after they reached a verdict. NG was flaming them and all their downfalls across national TV... "2 never passed 11th grade, 1 has a DUI...." Sickening!

12. beccalecca1

beccalecca1 New Member

Well, that just adds to my thoughts on the overconfidence in this trial. Clearly they didn't entertain all avenues. Why wouldn't they get a DNA sample from him since he was at the crime scene? Wouldn't you assume that's a standard?

13. Hot Dogs

Hot Dogs New Member

He was never considered a suspect and he made a point of saying he didn't touch anything (other than with the rod).

14. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

I just wanted to put something out here because IMO there are very important details, evidence, statements, etc that a prosecution team has zero control over whatsoever.. IMO those extreme of importance details and evidence are imperative in their even having the ability(even the most sharp of an ATTY)to successfully try a case.. I keep reading that the prosecution failed.. The prosecution didn't do their job.. Etc.. Unlike the DT that can lie, make up, create completely false and fabricated theories, lie about innocent people and claim they are killers and have raped and molested babies and children.. Just as was seen in this trial DT are absolutely allowed to make up and fabricate workable theories til they can find one that sticks.. Much the opposite the state ABSOLUTELY 100% CANNOT CREATE EVIDENCE, LIE ABOUT PEOPLE AND ACCUSE THEM OF CRIMINAL ACTS ON A CHILD.. they operate in a complete and total opposite manner and are held to very strict rules within which they must try a case..*

So you see when you've got this really talented, morally bankrupt, soulless, self-centered "mother" who has done this
    Magnificent job of weaving webs of lies amd deceit in order to buy her more time.. The whole way thru lying thru her teeth with every syllable from her mouth.. So in dealing with such a talented piece of work like Casey who succeeded in weaving webs, manipulating and snowing anyone who worked their ass of to find her baby.. Literally sucking the life from those who had the misfortune of having to be involved in any way with her.. She did such a mighty fine job that it was 6 mos until her baby's remains were found.. Alot of what was being asked of the state to provide these jurors to make them be able to convict her of ANYTHING related to Caylee is gone and not attainable..

Well it's not the state they need to getting answers from.. Because of the victim's mothers morally bankrupt soul her baby decomposed to a skeleton while she had the world on a wild goose chase.. The only person that any blame deserves to placed on anyone.. Is Casey Anthony.. Her deceit and lies is the reason why the state didn't have the detailed evidence from CSI TV.. "The one that wraps the whole case up in nice neat bow"<-and yes that quote was from juror 3, Miss Ford..

Difference here is this is real life and it doesn't work like TV.. A morally bankrupt mother whO killed her child then lied and connived til there was nothing left but scattered, gnawed on bones of her baby left..*

So, obviously since Miss Casey was such and efficient liar and conniver she kept this evidence from being able to be used in court.. And as I said unlike Baez who could make up any lie, completely slander and drag thru the mud innocent people's lives, and basically make it up as you go along.. The state cannot and does not do this..*

So in looking and asking for that nice neat little bow that was wanted to wrap it All up in.. Go look and ask the only person who was solely responsible for it NOT BEING AVAILABLE, Casey Anthony!!

15. GracieLu

GracieLu New Member

Im not being snarky at all but she had 30 days to "grieve properly" and partied it up... Why does anyone sympathize with someone who throws their child away like trash? I just dont get it?

16. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

17. lajones81

lajones81 trying to think of something witty to put here

CA, GA, and LA had jewelry made with Caylee's ashes.

18. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

Did we see 31 days straight of partying photos? Or was it just one night?

19. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

I think I would rather think of her remains in the woods than worn like this .

Sad huh?

20. AnaTeresa

AnaTeresa Well-Known Member

Oh for goodness sake. :rolleyes: Half these people with their pitchforks and torches didn't even see one shred of evidence - they are just going off what
    Nancy Grace told them. Frankly, ANY person who had served on a jury, has taken time out of their life for civic duty, should be commended, regardless of the verdict.

The fact is, all these people agreed. I don't think people realize how hard it is to get twelve people to all come to the same conclusion. They agreed that there was reasonable doubt. Let it go. Frankly, I'm a bit disgusted that so many are up in arms about this - but you see far less about innocent men being put to death or on death row. Our country was founded on the principle that better ten guilty men go free than an innocent be put to death. Whether you believe Casey is guilty or not, she was judged by a jury of her peers as non guilty. To be honest, I find a lot of the mob mentality surrounding this case to be rather concerning.

Note: I was referring to a news article upthread which also had a photo, stating the jurors were not welcome at a restaurant. None of this is directed at WS posters - who demonstrate critical thinking with every post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.