Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With no disrespect intended, I feel the Caylee Anthony threads were closed too soon. There is still a lot more to discuss and the story is not over.

Today lightning struck the tallest tree directly in front of Caylee's memorial site. I felt a sense of calm when this happened, as if we're being told it is now in larger hands. I can't explain it but I feel hopeful and at peace after this very upsetting verdict. I consulted a sabian oracle after asking "What does this mean" referring to the lightning strike, and this is what I received for an answer:

(22 Pisces). A man bringing down the new law from Sinai. Mandate. (The Sabian symbol and keyword for this degree.)

"The inspired prophets of each age have been custodians of an enduring morality, and this has its embodiment in the mountaintop aspiration of even the least of individuals".

The Universe has spoken to us in light of our grief and frustration over this verdict. We can rest assured that in time, we will see justice.

A motion has been filed to unseal the video of Casey's reaction to the finding of Caylee's remains! Tuba predicted that the video would be publicized long ago!

LEOMOON has posted charts in the CASE BRIEFINGS thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6881166&postcount=281"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 2[/ame]

I would like to submit a request for a new case,it is a double murder. It's is the brother and sister-in-law of our very own Websleuther, Tulessa. A trial date has been set.

Here is what I have so far.

Tulessa

My brother's story.
PRESTONSBURG — The mournful cries of traumatized children silenced the courtroom Wednesday afternoon, when Det. Ben Cramer, of the Kentucky State Police, played a 911 tape that brought sharp focus to the reality of the scene that took place in the home of Alan and Lisa Tackett, of Abbott, on the evening of March 20, at approximately 6:30 p.m.
It was on that evening that Alan Tackett, 47, and his wife, Lisa, 30, were gunned down sniper-style in their own front yard by bullets allegedly fired by Berry Hall, 45, the uncle of Lisa Tackett, from a second-story window of his home.
According to testimony provided Wednesday by Det. Cramer, Lisa Tackett's dead body, struck once through the chest, was found lying in the front yard of her home, while her husband's body lay half-in, half-out across the threshold of the home's front door. Alan Tackett, according to Cramer, had been struck twice — once in the hand, and again on the right side of his head.
Four children under the age of 5 years old were inside the home at the time of the shootings.
Though Hall, according to Det. Cramer, "made three separate confessions" to the crime, his court-appointed attorney Steven Goble, of Pikeville, entered a plea of not guilty before District Judge James R. Allen on Wednesday afternoon.
"I lost it and I killed them," Det. Cramer said Hall told him on the evening of March 20. Cramer also said that Hall told him that he had been arguing with his niece and her husband earlier that day about "some ongoing issues" involving property lines and a dog owned by the couple that had wandered onto Hall's property. Hall, according to Det. Cramer, had said that "he just had all he could stand and he shot and killed them."
Cramer said that during the course of questioning, he queried Hall in regard to the possible danger that existed for the children in the home. "He repeatedly said that he was in control of himself enough that he knew he would not harm any of the children," Cramer said.
Following the shootings, Hall allegedly entered the home of the slain couple and retrieved the four children, who he then took to his own home, allegedly stepping over the dead bodies of the children's parents in order to do so.
Along with the alleged confessions, examination of the crime scene, and a taped 911 recording of Hall's son alleging that it was his father who had fired the shots that killed Alan and Lisa Tackett, evidence was compelling that it was, indeed, Berry Hall who committed the double murder.
Though Hall's attorney conducted a cross-examination of Det. Cramer's testimony, Hall himself remained quiet, appearing calm throughout the proceeding.
Judge Allen declared that Hall would remain held without bond in the Floyd County Detention Center. Allen also declared that charges against Hall of two counts of murder and four counts of wanton endangerment will be referred to the grand jury.

Sooner, keep in mind that this was over a poodle and 19 inches of land.
LINK: http://kentuckystatepolice.org/posts/press/2008/post9_pr03_20_08.htm

Type in Berry hall murderer in google and you will find several articles.

Tulessa
My brother's DOB April 12th 1960 DOD 3-20-2008. Not sure about Lisa's but I can get it. What's the Astros?

Thank you for your consideration! Sooner

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6881166&postcount=281"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 2[/ame]

Sooner, I love it! Thank you sooo much. I need support more that you guys could ever know. This had made me cry. so I am going to lie down for a few. Thanks again Sooner. :)

Sooner, I love it! Thank you sooo much. I need support more that you guys could ever know. This had made me cry. so I am going to lie down for a few. Thanks again Sooner. :)

Hey sweetie! We are with you...take care and visit this sight often. You can answer any questions they may have. ((hugs))

The astros are truly amazing and can give you insight. I am in awe of them.

We received this from The House Of Representatives, of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

The House Of Representatives Of The Commonwealth Of Kentucky hereby pays tribute to the memory of Alan Keith Tackett, and joins with Representative Leslie A. Combs in expressing deepest sympathy to the Tackett family and all who share in the loss of this esteemed gentleman, on March 20, 2008. Preceded in death by his father Lester Tackett: beloved wife, Lisa Lynn Hall Tackett and a brother Benjamin Carl Tackett. He is surviced by his devotwd mother, Lois Husdon Tackett (deceased now). Cherished children, Ronnie, Ryan, Vanessa, Alishia, Olivia and Holly: Brothers, Gary, Sterling and brandon: Sisters, Norita,Tulessa, Flossie and Lois Jean: Sister-in-law Ramona and a host of other family members, friends and loved ones. This highly regarded citizen, a security guard employed with SEI, and a faithful member of the Buckfield Freewill Baptist Church, is remembered on this day for the many and generous contributions he made to his family, friends and the community. Alan Keith Tackett will be deeply missed by all whose lives were touched by his remarkable presence. Done in Frankfort Kentucky this 24th day of April 2008.
Signed by Jody Richards(speaker house of representatives).
Leslie A. Combs (member house of representatives).

Alan was born at the old Miners hospital, which is now know as Pikeville Methodist hospital, on the 12 day of April in 1960 (he was my Birthday present :) ) in Pike County kentucky.

Tulessa: Would you by any chance know his time of birth on that day?

Alan was born at the old Miners hospital, which is now know as Pikeville Methodist hospital, on the 12 day of April in 1960 (he was my Birthday present :) ) in Pike County kentucky.

Tulessa: Would you by any chance know his time of birth on that day?

Very close to it. My aunt woke us up at 5:30 am to tell us we had a baby brother. HTH's :)

Please feel free to ask me any questions. I will gladly answer all that I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361