Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought... I am no bigger than Casey, and I often carry my sleeping 2.5 year old about. But maybe that is different than carrying a dead person.

I believe she would be able to carry her but that is just my opinion

You might be able to carry her and probably could.

However, would you be able to carry her after a couple of days of death - (gross and graphic decomp and insects). I don't think the "princess" could do it. She doesn't quite fit in my head as the type to get organically dirty KWIM?

I feel that she has always made a mess and have someone else clean up after her. I think its so established a pattern in that family that it has become automatic. I also feel that there is a whole lot more going on here other than Casey's mess.

I hope our forensic astrologers keep up their fascinating work and keep providing more insight. Awesome work and such gifts. :blowkiss:

However, would you be able to carry her after a couple of days of death - (gross and graphic decomp and insects). I don't think the "princess" could do it. She doesn't quite fit in my head as the type to get organically dirty KWIM?

I feel that she has always made a mess and have someone else clean up after her. I think its so established a pattern in that family that it has become automatic. I also feel that there is a whole lot more going on here other than Casey's mess.

I hope our forensic astrologers keep up their fascinating work and keep providing more insight. Awesome work and such gifts. :blowkiss:

Exactly, I think that KC wouldn't involve a "friend", etc., unless it was unwittingly. She would do exactly what she usually does-depend on her family to "bail" her out. She never accepts responsibility for her actions nor does her family require that she does. It is not in her or her family's best interest to help with LE investigation. In my opinion I think that the A family is protecting each other for one or more reasons that that is why neither KC, GA, or LA will talk. CA is talking but the diversionary tactics (Caylee's in TX, PR, etc.) say much more than if she didn't.:bang:
JMO in an altered state not grounded in reality
Savannahanna
Caylee always in our hearts

Exactly, I think that KC wouldn't involve a "friend", etc., unless it was unwittingly. She would do exactly what she usually does-depend on her family to "bail" her out. She never accepts responsibility for her actions nor does her family require that she does. It is not in her or her family's best interest to help with LE investigation. In my opinion I think that the A family is protecting each other for one or more reasons that that is why neither KC, GA, or LA will talk. CA is talking but the diversionary tactics (Caylee's in TX, PR, etc.) say much more than if she didn't.:bang:
JMO in an altered state not grounded in reality
Savannahanna
Caylee always in our hearts

Hmm, who in the A family would be use to decomposing corpses? Just saying ... I can't see Casey disposing of Caylee's body.

You've got me there. Wasn't taking the decomp into consideration.

I will be waiting to see if anything happens on the next dates I spotted above.

Am tired of waiting, actually, but I understand that LE needs all the time they can get to do justice for Caylee.

Perhaps I should start a new thread next weekend? Not sure how to go about that, but there is time for folks to give me advice.

I will be waiting to see if anything happens on the next dates I spotted above.

Am tired of waiting, actually, but I understand that LE needs all the time they can get to do justice for Caylee.

Perhaps I should start a new thread next weekend? Not sure how to go about that, but there is time for folks to give me advice.

Hi housemouse-It is to my understanding if you think the thread has gotten too long you can start another with the same title and add the number 2 and ask a moderator to close the previous thread...That is what I have seen before...:)

It took me a bit to figure it out for this forum, but to begin a new thread in the Caylee subgroup (which is what we are in), you need to start from this page:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166&daysprune=-1&order=asc&sort=postusername

After you get there, look to the right side, just above the Last Post, Replies, and Views section. You'll see a link that says Forum Tools, click on it and a drop list will appear. Click on Post a New Thread, and there you go. Name your thread in the Title box and add your first message in the Message box, click submit. Voila! You've begun a new thread.

If my link doesn't bring you to the main page of the Caylee section, you can get there by going to this top of this page and clicking the Caylee Anthony 2 years old link.

I think if Casey carried her daughter's body around it was done in a duffle bag, or something of the like, so no one would know it was her child. She could have easily carried it in her arms and no one would have been wiser, thinking she was toting something heavy: books, old toys, shoes, whatever. Maybe that stone cold woman stuffed her into a rolling suitcase.

My children were just over a month apart and I used to tote both of them around at the same time up until my daughter was old enough to understand she shouldn't run off. So if I could tote my two when they were about ages one and two, I'm thinking Casey's adrenalin was pumping enough for her to tote one three-year-old.

Fellow astrologers, especially housemouse, was the 18th included as one of the dates all Hell would break loose? I've shuffled the pages and can't seem to find it. Man, the Anthonys and their protester friends have the board going today!

There are at least four or five conflicting media reports about the overnight incident. Was this in the charts you did this week? Inquiring minds want to know.

BTW, you are g-o-o-d. :woohoo:

I found the chart for Sept 21st on page 27. Didn't find anything on the 18th yet.

Don't think this has been posted yet,
I found the blog of another astrologer who is following the Caylee Anthony case.
You have to scroll down a little to see the section on Caylee.

blog.myspace.com/worldgonemadastrology

This is the most insightful thread here IMO
Thanx & Keep up the good work!

linky please!

Fellow astrologers, especially housemouse, was the 18th included as one of the dates all Hell would break loose? I've suffled the pages and can't seem to find it. Man, the Anthonys and their protestor friends have the board going today!

There are at least four or five conflicting media reports about the overnight incident. Was this in the charts you did this week? Inquiring minds want to know.

BTW, you are g-o-o-d. :woohoo:

I found the chart for Sept 21st on page 27. Didn't find anything on the 18th yet.

I didn't do a chart for the 18th. But, I will do one now, and see what energies (planets) were involved last night.

On that astrologer's site linked above. How interesting that she picked up on the 2 dates I did! The major difference between the way she interprets charts and the way I do is that I do not try to draw definitive conclusions.

I think it was HM said something big would be happening today and according to the news there will be. Hope it is about finding Caylee.

Here is the chart for about 1:30 last night, Orlando location.

Notice that Pluto, at 28 Sagittarius, is exactly squaring the Midheaven/Nadir axis. Pluto seems to be the critical planet as far as timing events.

Some of you have probably noticed that Pluto is always at 28 Sagittarius, and you are right. Pluto is one of the slow movers. It is the faster moving planets making hard squares to Pluto that time the events.

But, remember that Casey's natal sun is at 28 Pisces, being squared by our transiting Pluto, so another way to look at it is that the transits are tying the two together.

So, last night, as the Sun at 25 Virgo moves into square with Pluto, it is opposing and squaring Casey's planets in Sag. and Pisces. The Midheaven/Nadir axis moves about a degree every 4 minutes or so, and is when the Anthonys reacted to the energy influence.

Tensions will continue to grow as the Sun gets closer to an exact square with Pluto. The Sun moves about a degree a day, and the Moon goes through a sign every couple of days, give or take. So when the Moon gets into Gemini, squaring and opposing the above, we will probably see more events.

I hope she gets arrested for Caylee's death myself. Then the neighbors, the Anthonys, and the public will be able to let LE and the Courts settle this, and we won't have to woory about vigilante justice.

PennyAttack.jpg

Just a thought... I am no bigger than Casey, and I often carry my sleeping 2.5 year old about. But maybe that is different than carrying a dead person.
--------------------
I believe she could carry her.I am 5'3" heavier than Casey but also old enough to be her gram. I carried my 3 yr. old grt.grandson to bed many times and he was much bigger than Caylee.Sleeping is dead weight..IMO

Wow! Housemouse, what a cool thing you are doing. I have been reading your thread since you started it, but have never commented.

My personal background is my mother is Clairvoyant. My step-father is also an Indian Shaman, I come from California hippies (LOL!) I have always believed in this sort of stuff, and I enjoy reading yours and SoulScapes posts, very informative and gives me something to look forward to in this case.

I hope yours and the other chart I looked at on the myspace account is right and something big happens today!

Another observation though based on the link Deborah posted is what she is saying to Cindy.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=100834818&blogID=430981445

"Your suffering and your loss is not in vain, you both have a much bigger more meaningful role to play here and its not that of the wack-job delusional parents, especially YOU Cindy, you need to drop the dangerously enabling mom routine. You need to understand that you've been chosen, chosen to become an advocate and champion for the rights of grandparents in this country. Do you not see this? Do you not see that Caylee lived and died precisely for this purpose?"

Seems on point to me, it's time Cindy takes a stand for her innocent grand daughter. Isn't it our job to protect our children (by that I am not meaning adult children that are in serious trouble...ah hem, cough, Casey) I mean protect those that cannot defend themselves?

Caylee deserves the love of her family that she loved dearly to stand up for her in this mess. She deserves at least that.

IMO of course :):blowkiss:

Rebecca, I am thinking more toward the end of the weekend, actually. But, there is no doubt that tensions will be increasing between now and then, as the Sun gets close to the square with Pluto, and the Moon goes into the last third of Gemini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member