Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the protective order. Baez included everything and the court ruled that he should view the tapes before a ruling on their use or release. State provided the tapes and he obtained them March 4. Then he took his time deliberating.

After watching GA's depo today, I'm thinking his health must still be in jeopardy. He's a powder keg getting ready to explode. He puts the blame on everyone except the right person. The attorneys were over-the-top polite with him, but he was arrogant and looking for a fight.

Whatever was in his chart before that caused his health issues, must still be there, and ready to boil over. He's impatient and extremely uncooperative.

Here's the chart posted by Tuba just after George left home on Jan. 22nd.

GeorgeLeavesHome_Jan22-2009.jpg

Are these aspects still in effect for him? I'm not being nosy, just concerned, and trying to learn.

His present aspects are deplorable and really, they do not improve by May. Saturn is on his Sun, than which there is nought more depressing and Mars was exactly opposite five days ago and is still lighting him up. The combination is stressful on the good days and obnoxious on days when he is challenged. The pair of them, sorriest deponents ever to sit, are defending the indefensible and in reaction, prickly as porcupines.

Thanks so much, Tuba. When I saw his depo, I thought he was going to pop right there. It's the worst I've ever seen him. Sure, he's been terribly sad at times, but yesterday, he was so out of control, paranoid (he's giving me the finger!), and explosive.

Cindy was at least a bit calmer, until she had to be removed from ZG's throat, so to speak. Talk about two people who should have stayed home under their covers!

One thing for sure, the As really know how to give a show. Surprisingly, the mysterious Lee is beginning to look like the most sane of the bunch. :eek:

What did we learn from yesterday's depos? Other than the Full Moon isn't a good time to air your dirty laundry in peace and quiet and that astrology rocks? :bang:

April 4th was an important day for George, as he set his intention to refuse cooperation. His progressed Mars is 16° Virgo and Saturn was 16° Virgo while Mars opposed from 16° Pisces. Now on the day of the deposition, the Sun in Aries was part of a culmination of the Moon and that Sun was antiscion George's own Sun in Virgo. The Full Moon in Aries-Libra was thus a turning point for George.

Does the badly answered pair of depositions portend consequences for this couple and for the case? Yes, as though a stage hand were operating a bellows from the wings, tremendous volumes of billowing smoke have been pumped into the picture of Caylee's final days. We know this because the Libra Moon applies to a trine of the fantasy conjunction of Jupiter-Neptune in far out House 9. Zanny has already evolved into code for "the usual suspects", Amy, Jesse with Ricardo close behind.

The long term opposition of Saturn and Uranus, still in effect, has produced a folie a deux in the Anthonys. In order to protect what is an emotionally acceptable version of events, they have to consider opponents of their theory The Enemy.

Web Sleuths, if you come across the announcement by the sheriff that Deputy Richard Cain was terminated, please post any time of such official word. I learned of this 4 minute before it went to press, so I will cast the chart for that moment.

Tuba, could all of this activity now with Strickland filing a complaint and Baez being in trouble be why April 15 might be such a bad day for Casey?
Can you tell if Baez or Strickland will be off the case?

This mad dog day for the prisoner is very personal to her and her crock of clangers. The Moon will be on her Neptune and we know she uses that wonderful planet for deception and duplicity and a false image of herself. But far more unusual is the conjunction of Mars & Uranus in the heavens right on her Mercury, how she communicates and square her own Uranus and Mars. She has been maintaining tight control over her speech and affect and the control is running out, she is really gripping on this day, when she would far prefer giving in to hysteria.

This mad dog day for the prisoner is very personal to her and her crock of clangers. The Moon will be on her Neptune and we know she uses that wonderful planet for deception and duplicity and a false image of herself. But far more unusual is the conjunction of Mars & Uranus in the heavens right on her Mercury, how she communicates and square her own Uranus and Mars. She has been maintaining tight control over her speech and affect and the control is running out, she is really gripping on this day, when she would far prefer giving in to hysteria.

Best news I have had all day-week-month! I am counting down the days to the 15th...tick-tock-tick-tock...I hope her skin turns inside out on her!:furious:

What do you make of that Tuba? Do you see some signifigance in that?

Well, we have come to a point in the zodiac where the factors of the indictment are fully illuminated, 180° away. How important this deputy's negligence was in the search for Caylee and for physical evidence of the crime against her! His behavior was so remiss that it is tempting to believe it may have been purposeful. However, Cain had been derelict in duty in the past.

Tuba, you are so wise. I enjoy your posts and thank you for all you bring to the table.:clap:

Well, Mr. Conway, you may term the defamation legal action "frivolous" and assert that no one believed Z.G. was responsible for the disappearance but LE questioned one woman and one only, the plaintiff. She was the woman known to be at Sawgrass Apts. where the prisoner says her daughter was last seen. She is the Z.G. with New York plates on her car. She is the one Prisoner claims never to have seen in a photo line-up at the station. And then your clients, Mr. & Mrs. A., publish the defamation by not only repeatedly naming her as responsible but by stating the prisoner never cleared her or even saw her picture. They abuse her name to this day. It is as pure a case of defamation as ever seen~it is slander per se, stark, raw, nothing else needed slander to accuse anyone of such a crime.

If that is your notion and your clients' notion of frivolous, what do they do when they really mean it!

:rubberducky: Happy Easter to all of our wonderful devoted astrologers & mod Fifth! :rose:'s & :grouphug:'s

I wanted to let you all know, I haven't posted much lately here, but have been reading everything. I'm learning so much from all of you & you all amaze me with how devoted you are to every case you work on. Some day I hope that I can help with doing charts too. For now I can make sure you get the much needed information in the Time-Stamped threads. I have been very busy with the media, my disability review, & a much needed trip to sunny San Diego Tuesday till May 3rd!! :sunshine: :dance: :cool2:

I have some wonderful sweet astrolger readers & posters, who have reached out, to help make sure that that the information is posted in the Time-Stamped threads for all of you.:blowkiss: I will have access to a PC, but on somedays I'll be out exploring the beautiful landscapes of San Diego & Palm Springs! I'll still be posting the media as much as I can, but wanted to make sure you knew that I made arrangements to make sure the Time-Stamped threads are covered on those days!

I'm still amazed of how the A's answered the ?'s in the depos, even though I knew that thier stories would change.:pinocchio: Don't they realize that they swore to tell the truth when they were interviewed by OCSD, FBI, & ZFG lawyers. George is looking very ill & he appears to have aged 10yrs in his face that I'm worried that he will even make it to the trial. He is battling between wanting to save Casey & yet he knows in his heart that he should be the voice for Caylee. I still wish that he when he was released from the hospital that he went to stay with his parents or friends. I can see the strain between him & Cindy is getting worse than ever.:( Cindy is so full of anger & her depo was so obviously rehearsed! :furious: I can't understand how she can say she loved Caylee, but yet isn't wanting to know the truth of what happened to her only grandaughter. :scream: :nono:

This sure showed us of how they will respond to be questioned in the trial. It will be much more controlled thier actions when it is done in front of Judge Strickland. Waiting to see what April 15th holds for Casey, from what I understand from your charts, is a day that will show many emotions from her. She must really feel the walls closing in more & more everyday.:present: Her party days are now only in her dreams & yet she appears in court acting so above everyone else.

I can't remember & apologize for asking, but does Casey still believe that has outsmarted everyone & will be found not guilty? I know & pray that she isn't found not guilty with all of the scientific evidence there is. CA's quote partly...."It is what it is....Science dosen't lie but the whole A family sure does! I can't get over how she could look at ZFG & tell her that she's cute but sorry you're not a 10! :dervish:

I'm still amazed Tuba that Casey still hasn't dropped her end of the defamation of character case against ZFG. No writer could ever write so many twist & turns in one case like this. if I didn't read the docs etc. myself, I would tell someone that this case was not a true story. That the writer sure has quite an imagination! :rolling: :crosseyed:

:hen: :boing: :rubberducky:
Happy Easter To Everyone!
:angel:

Question for the astrologers here...does it appear the defamation suit will actually go to trial?
Sorry if this has been addressed previously.
karen

Another question...Will ZG include the Anthony's in her lawsuit in light of CA's depo??

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/KarenAsksWillDFMCometoTrial036.jpg

There will be coercion to provide truthful answers to deposition questions because the Scorpio Moon is moments (less than a °) from squaring Jupiter and trining Mars. The law on the matter is settled, Mercury in Taurus ruling H. 9 and the Part of Fortune joins Mercury in a trine to Pluto which redoes the unsatisfactory. This same Mercury, by the way, squares Cindy's Moon requiring cooperation not given. And nothing is more determined than Mercury in Taurus. It is this determined Mercury that pays off, conjunct Fortune.

No judge wants to try this as it is dealing with a sack of wildcats: Moon ruling the House of the judge is contraparallel the same House. Venus returning to the Sign where Mars is found (albeit Mars with Uranus) foretells eventual monetary settlement. As you know, settlements are distinct from judgments, and that answers your horary question. The Moon's final aspect a trine to Venus says, "Pay up!"

Lambchop, grudging cooperation by order compelling truthful answers obviates the hammer of the law. Because Uranus and Neptune are in mutual reception and the fact that the senior Anthonys published the defamation, the option is to name them as co-defendants, yes.:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood