Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Lyons has to know this isn't about her and her new book. It is about a deliquent Mother. Ms Lyons needs to step aside if she can't perform the responsibility of DP attorney. There are others who are qualified and able to follow the court schedule.
She is forgetting who is in charge here for the defense of a helpless baby whose Mother did not look out for her best interest above everything else.
She may be very qualified but not dedicated to see justice served.
I agree with everyone here she is wasting courts time and money in florida.

Regarding House 12- confinement, prisons, institutions and also Uranus (unpredictable) playing in to this.
Could it be an unexpected determination by Strickland to go ahead w/ the Amy H trial, get it out of the way, guarantee REAL prison time for KC somewhere else versus the county jail that currently absorbs the $costs$ of 'holding' her there; also with the intent of making sure she has an exisiting FELONY conviction at the time of the murder trial.
Her defense couldn't say to a jury, she has no prior record.

Bold mine....thank you for bringing this up as I had done in another thread many months ago. I thought it would only make sense that KC go to trial, get convicted on the financial crimes charges, THEN she stands a better chance of getting the DP...or so it would seem...because she would have a criminal record, AND the victim was a child--HER OWN.

To all of the grandstanding and predictable maneuvers from the defense side of the courtroom, all I can say is...(yawn) "Talk to the hand."

Can you tell me when Casey and Jose B. first met? Before or after the fact of Caylee's murder?

Can you tell me when Casey and Jose B. first met? Before or after the fact of Caylee's murder?

From several sources after the first arrest, there was mention that Jose Baez is related (like uncle) to a high school classmate of the prisoner. I am accepting that this is true without going on a hunt for substantiation. No account stated that she had actually met her future attorney before.
:behindbar

07/21/09 MOTION FOR TRANSCRIPTION & ORDER

Any ideas as to what this is in reference to?

A question for Websleuths who read here. Today for the solar eclipse, Venus in II is exactly square Saturn in Virgo. This is cold rejection and hurtful rebuff and both Venus and Saturn afflict the sadistic Mars-Saturn midpoint in Prisoner's chart. What do YOU think is under inspection in the case history and the evidence?

According to Orlando Sentinel, the motion for transcription was filed by the state. They are asking for a transcript of a side bar from the March hearing where they were discussing how Casey was paying for her defense and if there was a conflict of interest for Baez. I'll post the link when I can get to my computer. Using my blackberry now and don't know how to copy a link with it.

That is interesting - I would assume they would have access to a transcript without filing a motion but maybe it's because it was not held in open court - it was held behind closed doors and they need special permission to use it for trial? I am out of my depth here . I wonder if they will post the motion, could be informative.

A question for Websleuths who read here. Today for the solar eclipse, Venus in II is exactly square Saturn in Virgo. This is cold rejection and hurtful rebuff and both Venus and Saturn afflict the sadistic Mars-Saturn midpoint in Prisoner's chart. What do YOU think is under inspection in the case history and the evidence?

Good question, Tuba!
Hmmmm...I would say the relationship between the Prisoner and C & G. The fight between them on June 15th (if it indeed happened on the night of the 15th, or was it actually a week earlier on the 9th?). :confused:

I would like to hear your opinion! :biggrin: :HBwhiteflag:

I hadn't thought of prisoner's parents, QofW, but thats a good guess. My first thought went to Prisoner and her counsel - could latest discovery be causing counsel to give unwanted advice to Prisoner?

Here's something that's been on my mind lately, we all know that C & G do not get calls from Casey b/c they will be recorded and released. However, the idea of her talking to them has not been brought up in the media in quite sometime. I wonder if there is any chance that she has at some point spoke to them thinking that no one know and therefore not ask that it be released. I mean I don't think the jail would call up the media and say hey guess who Casey called today. So if no one is asking then no one would know. Any way to tell from charts is in fact they have spoken since the last tapes were released?

Would it have to do with the motion which was filed today by the state for the sidebar regarding how JB and the defense team are being paid?

Looks like Cindy initiated some communication at the end of May, 2009. We've been told letters go back and forth. Websleuths speculate that CDs do also. But all I see is the message from home (Cindy) at the end of May, like 28th.

It's hard to guess at which of KC's many cold hearted actions might be of interest this day.
I'd like to think it ties in with Stickland & her bold & reckless check writing spree, but that may just be wishing on my part.

Could it relate to something she wrote/said/documented confirming her selfish detachment from Caylee & family?

I know you asked the question dear Tuba, but would you share with use what you think might be garnering so much attention?

I can see thoughts going to Cindy and George because she is a II and that's where Venus is and George is a Virgo and that's where Saturn is. Prisoner's sadism is in Sagittarius. It is also getting late on Tuesday and that means Mars is opposite the prisoner's Saturn and exactly square her Jupiter. No one should expect a welcome from her now nor should she expect her current strategy or plan to succeed. Very early in August, Mars II squares Saturn in Virgo. I can almost overhear the prisoner saying, "So? They've been warring for months, no brickle off my apple."

I would encourage you to think that direction. What about the 2005 Florida statute guaranteeing a speedy trial to plaintiff Amy H. and to the People of the State of Florida? A presentation can be made detailing how & why this is not a threat to the due process owed the defendant. Surely, the S.A. is ready to make that presentation. This set of issues fits the Mars II (checks and trouble over checks) square Prisoner's Jupiter (Mars sq. Jupiter: illegal & immoral) and the opposition to her Saturn (failure for her).

Mercury in Leo so very harmonious to Mars II right now, is the creativity of the prosecution in handling the supposed due process problem. A great moment for State to move ahead on this.

Document: Casey Anthony Paid Back Stolen Money
July 21, 2009

READ LETTER: Bank Of America To Baez
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20134032/detail.html

Articles & Videos reports are posted in the time-stamped thread!

O/T: I'm on vacation till Saturday, but have a laptop with me slow one at that! I'll will still be checking for media & add the articles....in between activities etc.

I thought that SS or Tuba just might want to see this letter to Baez from the bank A.S.A.P.

:angel:

It appears the Baez crew was trying to do some damage control by paying BOA on his client's behalf. Nice to note, BOA isn't accepting it in lieu of criminal prosecution. Let's not forget, this payment comes more than one year after the criminal deed.

Thanks, Angel, enjoy your vacation, slow computer and all. A slow 'puter is better than no 'puter. :) Right?

I do hope SA and whoever are looking into are looking into the parents and their relationship with Casey & Caylee. I do believe that is a major part of what happened to Caylee. I do find it difficult to believe CA has had no contact with Casey since the indictment. CA not trying to control everything? Most difficult to believe. I'm sure are ways to communicate without being in front of the jailhouse videos. Even prisoners are allowed telephone calls and letters. I don't know if the media would have access to telephone wiretapped conversations, and they definitely don't have access to private snail mail.

I do wish they'd do something quickly about the check charges. How unfair is it that the plaintiffs must wait and wait and wait for justice? I believe the prisoner should be convicted on the check charges prior to her murder trial and she should be house in a penitentiary just like any other murderer. Shame on them for allowing this prisoner any leniency, more than she allowed poor Caylee.

Thanks, Tuba, for bringing up this subject astrologically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member