Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

Discussion in 'Forensic Astrology Forum' started by FifthEssence, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FifthEssence

FifthEssence New Member

You have arrived at Thread #12 , continue posting below:

Previous Threads

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86537"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82270"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79662"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78893"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77766"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76908"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76505"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75469"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73881"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68291"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

2. Loading...

3. FifthEssence

FifthEssence New Member

COPIED FROM #11 for your convenience so we don't loose continuity

TUBA post #605-thread 11
    TUBA post #606- thread 11
    TUBA post #607-thread 11
    TUBA post #610-thread 11
    TUBA post #611-thread 11
    TUBA post #621-thread 11
    TUBA post #647-thread 11
    TUBA post #650-thread 11

4. Frigga

Frigga New Member

Ugh! I can't even bring myself to watch it. I have not been able to even open the emails between CA and DC! I just can't stomach it. I have, however, read some of the commentary. I wish NO ONE had shown up for BC's presser and I mean NOT ONE SOUL. He really does appear to be just a puppet of CA's. How can that happen? I will be perplexed by the players in this case for years to come... possibly even decades.

5. Angel Who Cares

Angel Who Cares If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall

WFTV Discovers Possible Duct Tape Link In Casey Case
    October 2, 2009
    <snipped>
    Eyewitness News found the same rare type of tape that was found on Caylee's skull being used by the Anthony family on a Caylee Anthony poster.

You can't buy the tape from Home Depot. It is industrial-grade duct tape that hasn't been sold it in years.

With the debate over the duct tape evidence intensifying this week, Eyewitness News re-analyzed video that was taken in the months before Caylee's body was found.

The discovery could make it even more difficult for the defense to argue that Casey didn't put the tape over Caylee's mouth. The defense has really been trying to shoot down the duct tape evidence recently.

However, the video taken by Eyewitness News on July 20, 2008 just days after Casey's arrest and one month after Caylee Anthony disappeared, shows that the duct tape on the Anthonys' Caylee posters has the same unique markings as the duct tape on the Anthonys' gas can and the tape found over Caylee's mouth.

:eek: [​IMG] :eek:

Article:
    http://www.wftv.com/news/21185313/detail.html

Had to bump this here so that no one would miss it! All I can say is WOW! :furious: No wonder LE couldn't find any tape left in the house on a roll....the A's made sure it was used up...od if you ask me to use duct tape to hang missing posters. MOO Any I have ever seen around where I live have always used masking tape or stapled to wooden streetlights etc.

I'll let you know if they post the enhanced video of the left side of the picture I posted showing the tape used the the missing poster!

:angel:

6. Carolina Girl

Carolina Girl Active Member

Well, wonder what they have to say about that?

7. Zoe Bogart

Zoe Bogart Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars

Of all the TV stations covering the case, WFTV is always on top of it. :woohoo: An added plus is that CA hates them. :wink:

Honestly, I have no problem with the news that duct tape in the car didn't match tape on the gas cans. So what? I'm sure my duct tape rolls don't always match each when I buy them at different times.

The duct tape problem doesn't explain why KC took 31 days to report Caylee missing and Cindy had to be the one to do it! It doesn't explain why the car stunk to high heaven and why KC let her car be towed in the first place. It doesn't explain about the invisible nanny. The duct tape doesn't explain why KC took OCSDs on a wild run through the offices of Universal.

BC and JB are pipe dreamers if they think people are going to be swayed by a role of duct tape. The prisoner could have found it unused stored on the family shelf for ages and she just took it especially for the purpose of wrapping it around poor little Caylee's skull. GA could have used something totally different on the gas cans. Why would one expect the tapes to be the same? I'm thinking the As use duct tape for many things.

Give me a break! JB and BC must think the human race is a bunch a gullible idiots. :furious: I think each time JB and BC get in front of the cameras, they show us how much KC and CA are controlling them. Where is their self-respect?

8. Angel Who Cares

Angel Who Cares If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall

Here's a new video WFTV just released a little bit ago!

VIDEO REPORT: WFTV Discovers Possible Link In Casey Case
    http://www.wftv.com/video/21186456/index.html

"If the defense tries to advance that, that it was one of the volunteers that took that tape, killed the child, put the tape over the child's face to frame Casey, that strains credibility and it will turn the jury off," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.
    All the A's have to do is to carry on like they have been in front of the jury & that alone will turn a jury off. They have been doing a good job at that all along......than add in the antics of Baez & his Dream Team. :bang: :crazy:

How can Baez keep claiming that the SA has tainted the jury pool??? They alone have been doing that all by themselves, with all of their national gigs on talk shows everytime there is a doc dump....than bombshell to all of us, they show up again on all the talk shows. We have yet to see anyone from the SA on a talk show! Hint, hint Baez who's tainting the jury pool......Gosh could it be you & your Dream Team??? :furious:

I wonder who they have lined up for next week??? Maybe Garldo At Large??? Baez is due for a fishing trip, a real one that is....he's been doing plenty of other fishing! Fishing for little pieces of evidence that don't really prove KC is innocent. Baez you need to go deep sea ocean fishing to find anything that might even point to KC being innocent.

We all know 31 days missing, & the smell of decomp in her car, all point to one person responsible for Caylee's murder & it's her own mother! :furious: Who Caylee trusted, loved, looked to to protect her from all harm.

No KC wanted to be single & free....I still want to know why couldn't she have just let CA have Caylee & she could have partied her life away. Caylee would have grown up to be such a beautiful young woman, but we will never get to see her do this. :shakehead:

Sorry for the rant all....it just upsets me everytime I see Caylee's pictures or any videos of her! :cry:

:angel:

9. Tuba

Tuba New Member

One item that has not been covered in the case history: the roll of duct tape Prisoner took from her BFF and never returned.

10. 5stars

5stars New Member

There was a thread on that(( facebook )comment about duct tape.I went looking at the no clothes party.I did'nt see that tape in the pictures.

11. lin

lin New Member

Jolynna posted a very compelling theory [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4232259&postcount=351]here.[/ame]

I'm wondering if the charts have shown anything to confirm or dispute this theory? TIA

Here's the full post:

ETA: Some of her post didn't come through -- some of the resources cited. Please click the link and view the entire post for best understanding.

12. Tuba

Tuba New Member

I do have a wait and see regard for the testimony of Geo. A. His description of June 16, 2008 does not conform to some of the charts and the information they would otherwise yield. If his memory is accurate, that recollection trumps our speculative times for when what happened, so I'm reserving judgment for now.

The coffin fly theory is amazing and thank you for bringing it to us.

13. Frigga

Frigga New Member

5Stars, I don't believe you would have seen the tape in any of the pictures as I believe the Prisoner used it for one, two or both reasons for the "No Clothes Party".
    1. She used the tape to keep the flag up on her body
    2. She used the tape to keep her breasts up, and in place (models use it all the time for photo shoots etc.)
    3. She used the tape for both purposes
    I'm pretty sure this is probably pretty accurate as it has been stated that she had nothing on under the flag.

14. Tuba

Tuba New Member

In February of this year, a National Academy of Sciences report condemned the practices in forensic crime labs all over the United States. In her motion to compel bench notes et al, Miss Kenney Baden relies on the NAS criticism but refers to an ideal that does not yet exist, the model accredited crime lab manned by certified forensic professionals who are following uniform standards for analyzing evidence and exulting in their independence from influence. In fact, the NAS report called for federal agency oversight of all crime labs. Such an agency has not been established but it is the Federal Bureau of Investigation and its laboratories that Miss Kenney Baden singles out to castigate. If and when the federal agency to oversee all crime labs is created, will it just be a matter of time before defense attorneys like Miss Kenney Baden excoriate that agency as being contaminated by police and prosecutorial influence also? For that is what she asserts against the FBI labs.

15. Tuba

Tuba New Member

16. Frigga

Frigga New Member

Oh Tuba, this is wonderful news! It is so easy sometimes to be a little swayed by the back-and-forth propaganda in this case. The charts always help me to feel grounded again... especially charts such as this. Thanks for your hard work- the thanks button just wasn't enough! I certainly wish I knew what the evidence is, but nevertheless, I am grateful that the State has possession of it (whatever "it" is)and that at a later date, all will be revealed, and there will be justice for little Caylee.

17. lin

lin New Member

A recent addition to the state's witness list may blow GA's story out of the water.

18. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

19. Frigga

Frigga New Member

Lin, Can you elaborate? Thanks in advance!

20. Zoe Bogart

Zoe Bogart Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars

Thanks, lin. I went to the other post and followed the links and I must say, I couldn't read it dry-eyed. Just the thought of that woman being so cruel to duct tape her child's nose, mouth, and head while she is still alive and pitch her into the trunk is beyond horrible. It's the most gut-wrenching thought, whether she was conscious or not. Honestly, I can't imagine being KC's parents and being there to "support" her. Guaranteed, I'd be the one on trial. :furious:

After getting through those links, quite teary-eyed, I must say, your sig gave me a chuckle (I needed that!). "Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?"

Obviously JB wasn't thinking when he skirted his way around that one. :crazy: Oddly enough, it sounds just like his usual spiel, though. :innocent:

A new witness? Someone who can set the time? Someone who has more accuracy than GA? Oh, please say this is so! I've never put any stock into his July 16th story.

21. lin

lin New Member

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89603"]Witness says he saw Caylee alive around noon on 06.16.08 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.