Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying that the worst cad, someone who couldn't even get on The Bachelor, would not paint his paramour into the frame as kidnapper & murderer. Of course, this is assuming that George tipped out on his wife.

Not surprised!! I am almost sure that Cindy had her own little affair going on with Dominic Casey......he put his hands on her knees right in front of George and he didn't mind at all! The marriage was almost over before all this happened...so it really doesn't shock me, what I find interesting is that they have now been given (as far as I am concerned) the perfect open window to demand where the initial money came from, all real monies collected from the media and an account of where it has been dispersed....now there's a bombshell! Not only that but the state has enough evidence to put the DP back on the table, why should they allow her to have the most costly defense? IF she is granted some funds going forward, it will be another opportunity to attempt to force her into confession knowing that she will not have the pack to provide the best defense...maybe were seeing the beginning of another plea bargain served on a silver platter?

I said from the beginning that I felt this was an accident.....well mind you, an accident resulting from KC inducing her daughter so she would sleep gone too far and landed up killing her....still a murder however you want to look at it but GA and CA love to talk so they will let us know what happened one way or another.....WHERE'S DOMINIC CASEY's deposition...it's all there

I said from the beginning that I felt this was an accident.....well mind you, an accident resulting from KC inducing her daughter so she would sleep gone too far and landed up killing her....still a murder however you want to look at it but GA and CA love to talk so they will let us know what happened one way or another.....WHERE'S DOMINIC CASEY's deposition...it's all there

<<Respectfully snipped & bolded for relevancy>>

I've said from the beginning, based on the astrology, this was murder. Factual evidence upon discovery of the remains showed a little skull wrapped tight with duct tape.

Sealing a living, breathing child's nose & mouth with duct tape (with or without cute little heart sticker affixed thereon) is no accident in my book.........

Thanks,
Soulscape

New Moon coming.......in Pisces
Kathi Belich said another shoe will drop!
So, I'm wondering if the New Moon will bring to light that
GA/CA KNEW CAYLEE WAS DEAD, yet decieved everyone.
They lied to get donations, trips, money,searches etc.
Will GA GF tell that GA KNEW CAYLEE was DEAD while he lied under oath???
Will GA be put in jail for fraud, taxes, deceit?
He was a cop, he knew better than to play with LE!!

But this supposed girlfriend would NOT be under oath in the circumstances reported and George WAS under oath. Why would she then be believed as more truthful than he?

But this supposed girlfriend would NOT be under oath in the circumstances reported and George WAS under oath. Why would she then be believed as more truthful than he?

Because reportedly girlfriend took a polygraph.....and we all know George gracelessly declined.

Yes, it was reported that she said she took a polygraph and even if she didn't, this implies willingness on her part to do so. But there has been no report that she passed one.

We have to remember that George and Lee and Cindy at first agreed to sit for polygraphs and then were advised not to. I do think that back in August of 2008, George was willing to do that.

<<Respectfully snipped & bolded for relevancy>>

I've said from the beginning, based on the astrology, this was murder. Factual evidence upon discovery of the remains showed a little skull wrapped tight with duct tape.

Sealing a living, breathing child's nose & mouth with duct tape (with or without cute little heart sticker affixed thereon) is no accident in my book.........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Believe me Soulscape....I am the last one who will ever doubt your ability to interpret the charts...I have commented on my thoughts about this in another case on WS....I do hope that you do not think my post means that I, in any way, think that she is not guilty. I am revolted by this girl and mortified by what happened to Caylee....what I was trying to express was my sense that maybe prior to the tape something happened that might not have been premeditated (outside of the chlroform) and maybe this is what GA means when he is saying "an accident".......I do see that the charts speak differently but want to clarify, I am not a KC supporter.

Believe me Soulscape....I am the last one who will ever doubt your ability to interpret the charts...I have commented on my thoughts about this in another case on WS....I do hope that you do not think my post means that I, in any way, think that she is not guilty. I am revolted by this girl and mortified by what happened to Caylee....what I was trying to express was my sense that maybe prior to the tape something happened that might not have been premeditated (outside of the chlroform) and maybe this is what GA means when he is saying "an accident".......I do see that the charts speak differently but want to clarify, I am not a KC supporter.

Maybe GA just can't deal with anything other than it being an accident. He said so himself, "Can't believe I could have raised a child who would do something like this." (paraphrase). When have we heard any truth from KC where she has not been backed into a corner? JMO

I didn't take it that way, Oldsoul.

George is a weak man, yet a manipulative & crafty one (natal chart confirms). We also have seen much factual evidence since July 2008 when this case came to our attention that as much as he adored Caylee, Casey was his 'princess' --- she could do no wrong.

How could his 'princess' murder his precious grandchild? Simply not possible. George's alleged admission to mistress that Caylee's death was 'an accident' IMO can be simply, plainly and clearly attributed to denial.

Casey's chart (and event charts surrounding Last Seen) clearly demonstrate not only was she was capable of murder; she did in fact murder, with motive likely being getting back at CA for the horrible pre-Father's Day fight during which CA allegedly grabbed her by the throat, etc... ['you b&tch, you'll never see your granddaughter again!']

Recall an early taped interrogation where when probed concerning her mother, KC blurted out that she was petrified of her mother and that her mother would never forgive her.........

I wish I had the exact time those words were uttered, for they are as close to a confession as we've ever gotten.

Thanks,
Soulscape

<<<snipped>>>>
soulscape said:
Recall an early taped interrogation where when probed concerning her mother, KC blurted out that she was petrified of her mother and that her mother would never forgive her.........

I wish I had the exact time those words were uttered, for they are as close to a confession as we've ever gotten.

I found the interview below, Soulscape...July 16th, at about 1320 hours, starts on page 40 of below document...hpe that helps...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6036055...ice-Interview-at-Universal-Studios-1320-Hours

Grandmother put it best...."She hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee" point finale! At least we know that GA knows it's not Zenaida...

<respecfully snipped>
George is a weak man, yet a manipulative & crafty one (natal chart confirms). We also have seen much factual evidence since July 2008 when this case came to our attention that as much as he adored Caylee, Casey was his 'princess' --- she could do no wrong.

How could his 'princess' murder his precious grandchild? Simply not possible. George's alleged admission to mistress that Caylee's death was 'an accident' IMO can be simply, plainly and clearly attributed to denial.

Casey's chart (and event charts surrounding Last Seen) clearly demonstrate not only was she was capable of murder; she did in fact murder, with motive likely being getting back at CA for the horrible pre-Father's Day fight during which CA allegedly grabbed her by the throat, etc... ['you b&tch, you'll never see your granddaughter again!']

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'd believe the charts any day over any of the As, and I truly doubt GA would tell his girlfriend the truth. Of course, he'd claim it was an accident, especially if said girlfriend was going to help him with expenses! Get the sympathy vote, the dollars may flow.

The duct tape alone tells me there was no accident. KC's silence does, too. There was also those 31 days........

Soulscape, I think KC said those words during her "interveiw" at Universal.

What's interesting is that I did a reverse look up for benhaida...the only other person listed in florida besides skye is Rafik....20 something years old....what the other bombshell is, is that there are 3 woman under that last name listed from no other than OHIO......where they used to live...how long was this going on???

The Interrogation @ Universal Studios chart with the 13:20 start time does not disappoint --- nor does it tell us anything we didn't already suspect. I will post & comment this evening if the Family allows me use of the computer :)

LiveLaughLuv, thanks for providing the link.

Thanks,
Soulscape

What's interesting is that I did a reverse look up for benhaida...the only other person listed in florida besides skye is Rafik....20 something years old....what the other bombshell is, is that there are 3 woman under that last name listed from no other than OHIO......where they used to live...how long was this going on???

SB was married. benhaida is her married name.

:star: SS & Tuba,
Got a timestamp for you!! :crazy:

George Anthony Texted Alleged Other Woman
Posted: 4:48 pm EDT March 15,2010
Updated: 5:23 pm EDT March 15,2010
<snipped>
WFTV obtained a text message she says George sent her just five days after Caylee's remains were found near the Anthonys' house.

It says, "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."

Its date and time stamp says December 16 at 4:22pm., 2008

River Cruz
22847037_200X113.jpg

22846881_320X180.jpg

ALLEGED MISTRESS: See Images
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22847093/detail.html

RAW VIDEO: Alleged George Anthony Mistress 3:51
WFTV obtained video of alleged George Anthony mistress, River Cruz, arriving at the jail and then leaving. (03/15/10)
http://www.wftv.com/video/22848262/index.html

VIDEO REPORT: "Other Woman" Revealed In George Anthony Alleged Affair 2:42
http://www.wftv.com/video/22847997/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/22846532/detail.html

*ETA-FYI: This video has a lot of info on the timeline of the "alleged" affair. LE took her statement a month ago!
Dosen't that fit the timeline of when the SA asked the judge to keep some new info sealed??? :waitasec:

**ETA#2-LE found this woman RC via a textmessage/s on the GA's cell phone is what RC claims in the raw video from WFTV! Oh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh! :eek:

Video: Woman Claiming Affair Discusses Anthony Case 2:31
A woman who claims she was a mistress to George Anthony talks about the ongoing murder investigation.
http://www.wesh.com/video/22847015/index.html

*Isn't this her here too???

8370e87e-0cc1-48d7-b564-89405a121218news.ap.org_t352.jpg

:angel:

Who's SB? Did they reveal her name....is that Selma Benhaida from Akron Ohio?

That is not the sister's name and I understand they are from Florida not Ohio, so you may have the wrong person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88