Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say Geo did have an affair and there are lovey dovey messages exchanged between the two of them.
UNLESS, the words " it was an accident that snowballed " is in one of his texts, him having an affair with her has no bearing on the case.

Of course having an affair at such a tragic time would make Geo appear even more negative in the eyes of the public. The hearsay ( gf saying he did tell her something about the circumstances at time of Caylee passing ), if allowed in court, could raise more questions as to how Caylee died and to the circumstances surrounding her death.
I don't know that hearsay qualifies as a reason to charge Geo with anything pertaining to lying or withholding info.

ETA: Doing a chart using the time stamp on the message is not going to tell us IF he said any such thing, IF she is being honest, but it may show the stress Geo was under, could imply he had secrets but the chart isn't going to reveal those secrets and may possibly show outside love interests. Again nothing regarding the circumstances of Caylee's death.

Thanks Fifth,
I couldn't have said it better! :clap: :clap:

:angel:

:blushing: :angel:
Sorry Fifth,
I couldn't resist sharing this with everyone! :floorlaugh: :biggrin: :floorlaugh:

(OT: It's called "Gigolo George" at this YouTube Channel)
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=justfoolinaround2#g/u

On a serious note now! :)

This is Richard Hornsby on a talk show! :winko:
Very Interesting Listening!!!

CASEY ANTHONY: THE STATE OF INDIGENCY 3/14/2010 8:00 PM - 1 hr
JOIN MY GUESTS REPORTER ROZZIE FRANCO AND FLORIDA DEFENSE ATTORNEY RICHARD HORNSBY. ROZZI WILL “SHOW US THE MONEY TRAIL” WHILE RICHARD WILL EXPLAIN HOW YOU AND I MAY BE PAYING FOR CASEY ANTHONYS’ HIGH POWER DEFENSE DEFENSE
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/15/watts-up-with-this

What I hope, if the affair is true (and Cindy didn't have a clue about it), that this situation could divide the last two people standing together as a team to defend Casey. All sorts of fallout could come out of this, if George and Cindy were to turn on each other- it could end up helping with justice for Caylee! IMO!

Tuba -

I don't know if you need this or not but thought I would post it just in case you needed it for a chart. From the My Clerk website, it appears the summons was issued for the foreclosure on Hopespring on 2/25 and the Anthony's managed to avoid getting served until 03/09/10. At some point on 03/09/10 they must have avoided it until another point in the day when Cindy was actually served.

02/25/2010 Summons Issued
40 days - issued summons 2/25/2010. original to andrews agency.
03/09/2010 Summons Returned Unserved
03/09/2010 Summons Returned Served
sub cynthia anthony spouse

But doesn't this remind you of the time in 2008 when there was notice of the abandoned and towed car? It was days before the notice was removed from the front door and read, according to Cindy and George, and then more days before it was acted upon.

If I were a shrink, I'd say avoidance and denial go hand in glove. But I'm not a shrink, so my thought is that it is all too human to want the summons to go away but it serves nothing to pretend it never issued.

The Interrogation @ Universal Studios chart with the 13:20 start time does not disappoint --- nor does it tell us anything we didn't already suspect. I will post & comment this evening if the Family allows me use of the computer :)

LiveLaughLuv, thanks for providing the link.

Thanks,
Soulscape

You are very welcome, SoulScape...I read here all the time. I am in awe of everyone's gift..One thing is, the stars never lie...You all do a great job with your insights given...Bless you all..I am truly humbled in your company...

Hi all :] I'm just kinda learning here, but looking at Geroge Anthony's transits it seems he's at his 2nd Saturn Return. Could this be the proverbial $#!t hitting the fan with his alleged mistress? TIA

ETA - Cindy's transits show Uranus squaring her natal Saturn. I take it the things she's worked hard for are being shaken.

Also, would one of you mind looking at Cindy's transits for around June 05, 2010. It looks pretty serious, but I'll leave interpretations to the professionals :]

I just listened to blogtalkradio (thanks, Angel):

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/15/watts-up-with-this

GUESTS REPORTER ROZZIE FRANCO AND FLORIDA DEFENSE ATTORNEY RICHARD HORNSBY. ROZZI WILL “SHOW US THE MONEY TRAIL”

I'm confused. These people keep saying Casey has been declared indigent. Did I miss something? I thought that didn't come before the judge until the 18th.

Also, these people seem to have their facts mixed up. If the chatty guy is Richard Hornsby, I'm not impressed, although I do agree with him about Baez.

We do have a chart for Thursday's court day on the indigency, right? :waitasec:

OK, near the end, they talk about this coming up in court this week. Totally bizarre.

Do the charts give any indication about Baez having legal difficulties because of poor money management on this case? Apparently, there are many questions. Any chance of his stepping down?

ETS: Oops! I just realized Mr. Hornsby may be a member here (just saw one of his posts). Just to clarify, I wasn't impressed with his "opinion" on a few things, not that I think he's a bad attorney. After all, we do agree on Baez and his actions. I don't want to get into trouble by bashing another Websleuth.

I know I did two charts on the hearing coming Thursday. Do you want me to bring them forward? The Orange County Clerk marked the prisoner down as indigent but, yes, Judge Strickland will make the official legal declaration--or not.

Thanks, Tuba. I found the most recent chart, dated for Thursday. I think the radio program jumped the gun. I was quite confused listening to them, especially they'd all talk at once. Perhaps you can bring them forward late Wednesday so if people want to look for them in time for the hearing. I did find the one you had posted on March 12th (judicial surprise). It's on the Astro calendar (March 18th). Imagine that! :blush:

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/AnthonySeeksIndigentDeclaration001.jpg

A restive public roars when confronted with the coming request for funds. Moon in her fall square Neptune, also in a Fixed Sign insures that Prisoner, looking for a hand out is ill received and that the ill feeling over this will persist.

None the less, some money will be released but swiftly spent (already allocated for bills, actually). Surprise! Mars, an enemy of The Team offers financial assistance, just as Judge Strickland loses patience with this lot. The Moon is at that time leaving Scorpio to enter Sagittarius where in cuspal No Man's Land she trines zero degree Mars and, since this is also copacetic with Venus, the jurist, a penniless emergency is averted.

This is the chart & analysis for Defense Seeking Declaration of Indigency. It is a bad chart, showing obsession with the public and with what the prosecution is doing rather than taking care of business and building a credible defense. Nevertheless, Pluto trines the Part of Fortune in Taurus and Venus in House 8, money coming from others, is exalted. This rescues what The Team sees as a desperate situation. Yet Neptune of State funds combats and blocks the application for aid and has a right to. The Moon is in her fall. She is and has been acting improperly and will be held to answer for it. Scorpio Moon square Neptune: she will regret the course she took, is obliged to suffer disgrace and contempt and this application gives offense that endures. The public is fed to the teeth!

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/March18IndigencyHearing001.jpg

Talking about judicial surprise, I ran out of room on the page but I think there will be a surprise. Indigence has consequences the prisoner hadn't bargained upon. Neptune is now at the same degree as the Sun and therefore, it is the perfect moment Thursday to pull into position conjunct the Sun at 27° Pisces, putting Uranus then at 26:39 Aquarius in the House of Judge Strickland and other governmental authority. There is prodigious strength in that, as Uranus would then be in Aquarius, his own Sign, operating with all the stops out. Neptune on the Sun would rule the final outcome and disposition of this indigence request. That would represent true indigence: Sun conjunct Neptune in Neptune's own Sign, Pisces. At present, what we have instead is a la carte choice. Prisoner has no money to pay private attorneys and experts but she chooses them anyway and Florida suffers the costs. It is an amalgam that citizens never intended when their representatives legislated the cause and plight of destitute defendants.

The square between Prisoner's Moon and Venus has been covered in the past. She inherited that from Cindy. Although the prisoner will see her Venus return to place at the hearing, in her natal chart it will not be a Venus untrammeled. The Moon afflicts it and is more powerful by far in the Moon's own Sign, Cancer. Venus in Aries is not strong and all the funds (Venus =cash) hoped for will not be provided.

This is the chart for the actual hearing. In it, you will see a mutual reception at work, rather than as a potentiality. By seeking to be labeled indigent, the prisoner is exchanging her status from Uranus on the Sun to Neptune on the Sun. In Pisces, this is the mark of impoverishment. Uranus is transfering his powers away and into the hands of authority and this humbles the prisoner, heretofore the embodiment of Uranian independence and defiance. This new image (in contrast with event-planner with the mostest, even a nanny) is only one of the reasons she will regret this move.

GA's credibility is going to be down the tubes as well......he is claiming "no affair" lies are rampant in this family and will hurt the defense gravely..it's almost like it was time to clean house with all of them...I wonder, in the wake of this mess with her father if that is one of the reasons why she will regret the path she has chosen. Also, I wanted to know if the prosecution can still offer a plea bargain?

aksleuth,
I believe RH & the blog talk show were referring to KC's Very 1st court appearance...in this hearing claimed she was indigent....& low & behold the next hearing she has JB as council. From indigent to not from the start & claiming indigent again!

Video: Casey Makes 1st Appearance
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...Y1STAPPEAR_071720081136&cat=Local&title=Casey Anthony Makes 1st Appearance

&:

■July 17, 2008 Application for Indigent Status
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/wp-c.../20080717-Application-for-Indigent-Status.pdf

Tuba & SS,
Check this out!

"Game Changing" Attorney Named To Casey's Team At Hearing
Posted: 10:55 am EDT March 18,2010
Updated: 11:08 am EDT March 18,2010
<snipped>
Renowned criminal defense attorney J Cheney Mason has now joined the defense team.

&#8220;You do not come any larger than J Cheney Mason,&#8221; WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Mason is one of the top defense attorney's in the country. He has tried 50 murder cases successfully and is a part of a number of anti-death penalty organizations.

&#8220;I&#8217;ve been asked to join and I&#8217;m doing it pro bono,&#8221; Mason said in court during the Thursday morning hearing. &#8220;We&#8217;re just seeking confirmation of Ms. Anthony&#8217;s indigency and I don&#8217;t think that should be in question.&#8221;

&#8220;He is a founding father of the Central Florida Criminal Defense Association,&#8221; WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told WFTV. &#8220;This is a game changer.&#8221;

It could mean there will be more changes. Mason is death penalty qualified. That could mean Andrea Lyon is no longer necessary on the defense team.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/22876305/detail.html

FYI: On In Sessions they read the unsealed motion!!!

It has to do with KC writing another inmate & the SA got a hold of those letters. Another OC Jail Officer is also being investigated for some reason. IIRC it all word for word....but this is close toi what they said! The motion did not reveal what the writings were about, but are still investigating the letters (the SA)!

'SECRET' DOCS: Judge Unseals
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22876651/detail.html

Casey Anthony wrote letters to woman from jail, prosecutors say
Casey Anthony&#8217;s letters could be used as evidence.

12:07 p.m. EDT, March 18, 2010
<snipped>
Prosecutors on Thursday disclosed that murder suspect Casey Anthony wrote 50 notes or letters to a woman she befriended while in the Orange County Jail, and that those notes may be used as evidence.

In paperwork released Thursday, prosecutors don't say what's in the notes, only that they don't include a confession.

Authorities handed over the notes to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for an investigation.

FDLE agents interviewed the woman, now in an undisclosed federal prison, on Feb. 12, according to court paperwork.

The woman told authorities that she befriended Anthony while in the Orange County Jail, that the notes were passed while both were inmates there and that once the woman was moved to the federal prison, all communication with Anthony ended.

She told FDLE agents she did not want to "get anyone in trouble" but said a county corrections officer may have helped the women communicate.

Authorities found out about the woman and the notes when a state inmate contacted the Orange County Sheriff's Office, saying she, too, had had communications with Anthony while in the Orange County Jail.

Authorities interviewed that woman Jan. 22, and she gave "potentially relevant" information, according to prosecution paperwork, but it was not news that Anthony had confessed.

She also told authorities about the federal inmate who had received the notes.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-jail-letters-20100318,0,1826969.story

Does anyone have a source for locating the Date of Birth for the newest addition to the Defense?

James Cheney Mason

Thank you.

Does anyone have a source for locating the Date of Birth for the newest addition to the Defense?

James Cheney Mason

Thank you.

I don't have his birthday, but found this link to his bio (at least I am 99% sure it is him):
http://www.jcheneymason.com/new_page_8.htm

He graduated with a BA in 1968. Assuming he was about 22 years old, this would put his birthyear around 1946-ish. Also, he seems to go more by Cheney Mason, instead of James.

For anyone who is looking for a dob, that might help narrow it down.

~elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member