Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you are thinking about George's alleged girlfriend and her sister, who are said to be twins.

SS, Tuba & all,
Found a DOB for SH...one of our alleged letter writers!
FDLE Partners with Local and Federal Law Enforcement to Thwart Stolen Baby Formula Ring
Mar 06, 2009
<snipped>
The Polk County Sheriff&#8217;s Office (PCSO) and Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), working in conjunction with the State Attorney&#8217;s Office (SAO) of the Tenth Judicial Circuit, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Criminal Investigations Division, have shut down an elaborate retail theft ring operating in the central Florida area responsible for the theft of thousands of cans of powdered baby formula, spanning throughout the southeastern United States. In all, 40 detectives working from October 2008 to March 2009, arrested 21 suspects who were stealing baby formula from 6 different counties (Polk, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee, Orange, and Osceola) and transporting it out of state.

The investigation began on October 11, 2008, during a traffic stop in Polk County on two vehicles in response to a BOLO (Be On Look Out) for an armed aggravated battery suspect. The vehicles matched the suspect vehicle description. During the traffic stop it was determined the occupants of the vehicle were illegal aliens and were in possession of stolen baby formula. Seven suspects were arrested*.

In all, 21 arrests have been made, and over 3,000 cans of stolen powdered baby formula have been seized, with a retail value of $75,000 (the cans average in value $25.00 per can). Last week alone, detectives seized 1,955 cans of formula, which was one week&#8217;s worth of work for the boosters. At $25.00 per can, $48,875 worth of formula was stolen in one week, which means in one year, the suspects stole $2.5 Million worth of formula. One suspect told detectives she has been doing this for 7 years. At $2.5 Million per year, her group was responsible for stealing $17.5 Million worth of formula.

*The first 13 arrests made in October 2008:

Silvia Hernandez, DOB 10-12-1990

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content...ers-with-Local-and-Federal-Law-Enforceme.aspx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's 3 articles for the other alleged KC letter writer RA!

Altamonte police officer pleads guilty to growing marijuana
October 11, 2008
<snipped>
An Altamonte Springs police officer accused of setting up a marijuana grow house and owning an arsenal of handguns, rifles and shotguns to defend it pleaded guilty Friday in Orlando federal court.

Clay Adams, 36, who lives near Altamonte Springs, will likely be sentenced to at least 15 years in prison. He pleaded guilty to five federal charges, including conspiring with his wife to grow 2,200 pounds of marijuana. Adams and his wife, Robyn, 32, were arrested July 21, hours after rigging a house in Chuluota with hydroponic equipment and grow lights and getting marijuana seeds to sprout, according to his plea agreement. Both husband and wife confessed. At a separate hearing Friday, a tearful Robyn Adams pleaded guilty to two charges: conspiracy and a weapons count. She likely will face at least 10 years in prison.

Article:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...nte-springs-police-robyn-marijuana-grow-house
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Altamonte cop, wife charged in drug plot
July 23, 2008
<snipped>
Clay Adams lived two lives: one as an Altamonte Springs cop, the other as a painkiller-addicted, marijuana grow-house operator who was scheming to kill a former supervisor.

That's how authorities described it Tuesday when Adams, 36, and his wife, Robyn, 32, were hauled into federal court in Orlando on drug and weapons charges.

Their arrests Monday night shocked the Altamonte Springs Police Department, where Adams had worked for nine years. It hit us out of left field," agency spokesman Robert Pelton said.

The couple appeared at a 10-minute bail hearing Tuesday afternoon, wearing orange Seminole County Jail jumpsuits with leg shackles. Robyn Adams wept.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Rob Bodnar sought to have the couple -- who could face up to life in prison if convicted -- held, noting both made threats to a police informant and others. At the request of defense attorneys, U.S. Magistrate David Baker delayed the hearing until Friday. He ordered both held without bail.

Robyn Adams, an employee at a surgeon's office, obtained illicit prescriptions for her husband and marijuana seeds from the Netherlands via the Internet, according to a complaint filed by Agent Timothy Gunning of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

According to federal court documents, Adams was recently kicked out of a countywide drug task force in Seminole County, the City-County Investigative Bureau.

Article:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...robyn-adams-marijuana-seeds-marijuana-growing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ex-cop who grew drugs sentenced to 17 years in prison
January 10, 2009
<snipped>
A former Altamonte Springs cop charged with setting up a marijuana grow house and giving a convicted felon the IDs of local drug agents was sentenced to more than 17 years in prison Friday. Clay Adams pleaded guilty in October to multiple federal weapons charges and one count of conspiring with his wife, Robyn, to grow more than 2,000 pounds of marijuana.

The couple, who lived near Altamonte Springs, were arrested in July after setting up a marijuana grow operation in a Chuluota home.

Antoon also accepted Robyn Adams' plea agreement Friday. She was sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Adams, 32, cried throughout her hearing and also gave a statement to Antoon. She asked the judge for mercy and said she has two children who need their mother. "I'm truly remorseful, your honor," she said. This experience, she said, "has not only changed my attitude . . . it has changed my entire life. My entire outlook on life."

Article:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-01-10/news/adams10_1_clay-adams-antoon-marijuana-grow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From this WFTV video the other writer is Maya Derkovic...NOT SH!

My mistake about RA...That's what I get for not waking up all the way after a nap & posting! :blushing:

VIDEO REPORT: Casey's Pen Pals Revealed 2:18
http://www.wftv.com/video/22884130/index.html

Here are a couple of articles etc. about MD!

Audio:Hear Maya Derkovic describe the night she and two others took part in killing Jackie Curtis
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-confession101507-mp3,0,3006841.mp3file
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arrests Made In Death Of Winter Park Teen
Monday, May 18, 2009 5:12:26 PM
<snipped>
Three people are under arrest in the death of a Winter Park teenager. The body of Harriet Curtis, 16, was found in January in a retention pond near Goldenrod Road.

The medical examiner did an autopsy, but could not determine the exact cause of her death. Deputies said an anonymous tip led them to the suspects, who are now charged with Curtis' murder.

Maya Derkovic, Amiri Lundy, and Dominique Tolbert were all arrested. Lundy and Tolbert were already in jail on an unrelated case.

0029(16).jpg

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2007/10/15/arrests_made_in_death_of_winter_park_teen.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Female gang member pleads guilty in slaying of teen
posted by willoughby mariano on March, 19 2008 9:34 AM
<snipped>
Jackie "Angel" Curtis was choked to death and found near a pond Jan. 18, 2007. Maya Derkovic, 19, agreed to testify against two fellow gang members.

Here&#8217;s the latest from Sentinel reporter Sarah Lundy.

Maya Derkovic, 19, of Deltona was sentenced by Orange Circuit Judge Tim
Shea on Feb. 26. In a plea deal, she pleaded no contest to
second-degree murder and agreed to testify against two fellow gang
members charged in the case.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_homicide/2008/03/female-gang-mem.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30-year sentence in teen's killing
March 19, 2008
<snipped>
A female gang member who pleaded no contest to the 2007 choking death of another teen in southeast Orange County, was sentenced last month to 30 years in prison.

Maya Derkovic, 19, of Deltona was sentenced by Orange Circuit Judge Tim Shea on Feb. 26. In a plea deal, she pleaded no contest to second-degree murder and agreed to testify against two fellow gang members charged in the case.

Jackie "Angel" Curtis' decomposed body was found near a South Goldenrod Road pond Jan. 18, 2007, where sheriff's detectives say Jackie, 15, was lured nine days earlier. Derkovic was jailed Jan. 28, 2007, with her boyfriend on unrelated carjacking charges and told authorities about Jackie's killing. She received 26 months in the carjacking.

Article:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-03-19/news/cfbriefs19_6_1_carjacking-goldenrod-choking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jailed Orange teen admits she killed girl
October 16, 2007
<snipped>
The face of Jackie "Angel" Curtis haunted Maya Derkovic for the past nine months. Finally, the 18-year-old gang member and Orange County Jail inmate couldn't keep her secret anymore. In an effort to find peace, she told a jailer and later detectives how she choked 15-year-old Angel while two fellow gang members held the victim's arms.

Derkovic's story helped unravel a mystery that began Jan. 18 when Angel's badly decomposed body was found along the edge of a retention pond near Goldenrod Road. "What I did was terribly wrong," Derkovic told the Orlando Sentinel in an exclusive interview from jail Monday night. "It's time to 'fess up to what I did and do the right thing."

The Sheriff's Office has charged Amiri "Sin" Lundy, 20; Dominique "D" Tolbert, 19; and Derkovic with killing Angel in an act of crude gang justice. Lundy headed the 3rd World Rolling Sixties -- a spinoff of the West Coast Crips, according to court records and interviews Monday. Known as "O.G.," or the "Original Gangsta, " he also was an ex-boyfriend of the girl whom he, Derkovic and Tolbert are accused of killing.

All three lured Angel to a retention pond near Goldenrod Road intending to kill her, said sheriff's homicide Detective Brian Cross. "She was set up," Cross said Monday. "She knew these people and trusted them." Shortly after New Year's Day, Derkovic told the Sentinel, Lundy grew paranoid that Angel was trying to set up him and his family to be attacked by the rival gang she belonged to. He accused her of stealing Lundy's special book that held secrets and rules of the Rolling Sixties. That's when the idea of killing Angel came up, said Derkovic, who was the highest-ranking female in the gang and a friend of the victim. "He made her seem to be like a spy."

A few nights later -- Derkovic said she thinks it was Jan. 9 -- she and Tolbert were walking to her job at a bakery on Goldenrod Road. Lundy joined the two, telling them he had called Angel to meet them at a Hess gas station nearby. When Angel showed up, the four walked toward the bakery. One of the men, Derkovic said, handed her a knife he had wrapped in a bandanna. "He said, 'You know what that's for?' and I said, 'I know what you are talking about.' " They hung out in the neighborhood behind the bakery, ending up at the overgrown pond at the end of Alachua Street.

Angel borrowed Lundy's phone to call for a ride home. After she handed the phone back, "I grabbed her," Derkovic said.

Derkovic pulled out the knife, and the women struggled. Angel grabbed the weapon, and it broke. At one point, Angel grabbed Derkovic's bandanna with her bloody hand. Then the two men grabbed the victim's arms, she said. "That's when I got on top of her," Derkovic said. Derkovic said she grabbed Angel's throat and pushed. Then she eased the pressure and pushed again. "Before I knew it, she stopped struggling," Derkovic said.

After she let go, Derkovic said, one of the men stepped on the victim's neck. "I can only ask Angel to forgive me for what I did to her," Derkovic told the Sentinel.

Details of the case were still being investigated Monday, but the Sheriff's Office learned in the past week that Angel, who attended Winter Park High School's Ninth Grade Center, agonized over her life as a gangster girl. "I went through her diary, and she really wanted to change her life around. It really impressed me," Cross said. "This was a girl who truly loved her mother, and her mother truly loved her. . . . This is just a tragic and senseless loss." Her body was discovered partly in the water Jan. 18. It had been there for about two days, and decomposition covered up all signs of obvious trauma, according to the Sheriff's Office.

The Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner's Office ruled the cause of death as undetermined, but Cross never set aside the investigation, according to homicide Sgt. Allen Lee. Then someone made an anonymous phone call about a week ago to Crimeline. The tipster said two people involved in the death had been picked up within weeks of the killing in connection with an armed carjacking near Chickasaw Trail. Those two, awaiting sentencing in jail, were Derkovic and Tolbert.

Derkovic identified herself as a full member of the 3rd World Rolling Sixties gang within minutes of her Jan. 28 arrest for armed carjacking, county court records show. She was driving the carjacked victim's 2006 black Toyota when deputies spotted it on Valencia College Lane and she and Tolbert jumped out to try to run away, records show. Both wore beads in the gang's black-and-blue colors. Tolbert, originally from Pensacola, also wore a black-and-blue bandanna and carried an imitation 9 mm pistol Derkovic is charged with using to take the car at gunpoint, records show.

"Maya is a pretty established member of this group and has been for long time," Cross said of the lanky, 6-feet-2 teenager with a "Daddy P" tattoo on her neck, a souvenir of her time as a prostitute in Miami. Derkovic first joined a street gang several years ago when her family lived in South Florida. Born in Bosnia, she went by the nickname "Luda," which means "Crazy" in her native language, according to Cross, who interviewed her in the jail Monday afternoon.

Tolbert pleaded guilty to the carjacking and, in August, wrote the judge an elaborately illustrated letter asking for leniency. His drawing featured a gavel labeled, "Time Served" and a set of open handcuffs. If convicted of the new charge of first-degree murder, Tolbert, Derkovic and Lundy face life in prison and, possibly, the death penalty.

Lundy was picked up late Friday, jail records show. It was only the second time he had been arrested, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. The prior arrest involved armed drug dealing at Olympia High School after a school resource officer charged Lundy, then 16, with possession of marijuana, a .22-caliber pistol and eight bullets on Sept. 12, 2005, records show. The arrest followed a tip from another student's mother who accused Lundy of firing two shots at her son days earlier during a fight in Orlo Vista, records show. Prosecutors later dropped both charges, records show.

Derkovic's mother, who did not want to be named to protect her younger children's identity, has visited the jail regularly since January. She knew something bothered her daughter besides the carjacking charge but the teen would not say why. "For the past four to five months, she always broke down and cried and said, 'There's something else I need to tell you, but I can't," her mother said Monday evening. "In one way she feels so much better now. She can sleep."

After years of trying to control her daughter's misbehavior, she said her daughter must accept responsibility for her actions, whatever they were and whatever punishment faces her. "Taking somebody's life is something I cannot imagine any child of mine doing. I can't imagine what that other girl's mother is feeling," she said. "For my child it is too late. If she did it, she's going to have to deal with herself. Someone else may learn from what happens to her."

images

Article:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2007-10-16/news/deadfolo16_1_goldenrod-lundy-retention-pond
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Audio: Maya and life in Central Florida gangs
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
<snipped>
November 21, 2007-- 90.7's Pat Duggins reports on what it's like to be a member of a Central Florida Street Gang by interviewing Maya Derkovic, a gang member and confessed killer sitting in the Orange County jail.
http://www.wmfe.org/audionews/MAYAfinal.asx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
News:Teen confesses to killing teen
October 11, 2007
<snipped>
The face of Jackie "Angel" Curtis haunted Maya Derkovic for the past nine months. Finally, the 18-year-old gang member and Orange County Jail inmate couldn't keep her secret anymore. In an effort to find peace, she told a jailer and later detectives how she choked 15-year-old Angel while two fellow gang members held the victim's arms.

Read: Jailed teen tells Sentinel how she killed 15-year-old
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...07oct16,0,1714518.story?coll=orl_tab01_layout

AUDIO: &#8226;Hear Maya Derkovic describe the night she and two others took part in killing Jackie Curtis Audio
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-confession101507-mp3,0,127395.mp3file?coll=orl_tab01_layout

AUDIO: &#8226;Full length interview: Maya Derkovic with Sarah Lundy (Part 1 of 2) Audio
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-interview101507-mp3,0,4834451.mp3file?coll=orl_tab01_layout

AUDIO: &#8226;Full length interview: Maya Derkovic with Sarah Lundy (Part 2 of 2) Audio
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-interviewa101507-mp3,0,5627825.mp3file?coll=orl_tab01_layout

Article:
http://inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=5887

:angel:

Originally posted by Angel Who Cares
From this WFTV video the other writer is Maya Derkovic...NOT Robyn A!

Actually, the WFTV video report says it IS Robyn A who wrote letters and is now in federal prison. The other inmate who exchanged letters with KC is Maya Derkovic.

So, according to WFTV, Mrs. Adams is serving time, and so is her husband, whose surname is Adams, and he's a former police officer. So now we know that is her name after marriage and not her maiden name. Gotta do more searching.......

Thanks for the links, Angel.

ETA: Found the birth info on the husband, CTA, but nothing on RA. grrrr Still looking.

DERKOVIC, MAYA 01/24/1989
21 In Custody Lowell Annex Florida Department of Corrections

Nothing on Robyn. Just that she'd be 33 or 34 years old now.

I'm bringing in my shingle for the night. :crosseyed:

I will post in the general thread on the subject of solar returns and why we CANNOT cast them for untimed births, 21merc7. Nor can we calculate lunar returns.

SS, Tuba & all,
Found a DOB for SH...one of our alleged letter writers!
FDLE Partners with Local and Federal Law Enforcement to Thwart Stolen Baby Formula Ring
Mar 06, 2009
<snipped>
The Polk County Sheriff’s Office (PCSO) and Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), working in conjunction with the State Attorney’s Office (SAO) of the Tenth Judicial Circuit, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Criminal Investigations Division, have shut down an elaborate retail theft ring operating in the central Florida area responsible for the theft of thousands of cans of powdered baby formula, spanning throughout the southeastern United States. In all, 40 detectives working from October 2008 to March 2009, arrested 21 suspects who were stealing baby formula from 6 different counties (Polk, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee, Orange, and Osceola) and transporting it out of state.

The investigation began on October 11, 2008, during a traffic stop in Polk County on two vehicles in response to a BOLO (Be On Look Out) for an armed aggravated battery suspect. The vehicles matched the suspect vehicle description. During the traffic stop it was determined the occupants of the vehicle were illegal aliens and were in possession of stolen baby formula. Seven suspects were arrested*.

In all, 21 arrests have been made, and over 3,000 cans of stolen powdered baby formula have been seized, with a retail value of $75,000 (the cans average in value $25.00 per can). Last week alone, detectives seized 1,955 cans of formula, which was one week’s worth of work for the boosters. At $25.00 per can, $48,875 worth of formula was stolen in one week, which means in one year, the suspects stole $2.5 Million worth of formula. One suspect told detectives she has been doing this for 7 years. At $2.5 Million per year, her group was responsible for stealing $17.5 Million worth of formula.

*The first 13 arrests made in October 2008:

Silvia Hernandez, DOB 10-12-1990

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content...ers-with-Local-and-Federal-Law-Enforceme.aspx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's 3 articles for the other alleged KC letter writer RA!

Altamonte police officer pleads guilty to growing marijuana
October 11, 2008
<snipped>
An Altamonte Springs police officer accused of setting up a marijuana grow house and owning an arsenal of handguns, rifles and shotguns to defend it pleaded guilty Friday in Orlando federal court.

Clay Adams, 36, who lives near Altamonte Springs, will likely be sentenced to at least 15 years in prison. He pleaded guilty to five federal charges, including conspiring with his wife to grow 2,200 pounds of marijuana. Adams and his wife, Robyn, 32, were arrested July 21, hours after rigging a house in Chuluota with hydroponic equipment and grow lights and getting marijuana seeds to sprout, according to his plea agreement. Both husband and wife confessed. At a separate hearing Friday, a tearful Robyn Adams pleaded guilty to two charges: conspiracy and a weapons count. She likely will face at least 10 years in prison.

Article:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...nte-springs-police-robyn-marijuana-grow-house
Altamonte cop, wife charged in drug plot
July 23, 2008
<snipped>
Clay Adams lived two lives: one as an Altamonte Springs cop, the other as a painkiller-addicted, marijuana grow-house operator who was scheming to kill a former supervisor.

That's how authorities described it Tuesday when Adams, 36, and his wife, Robyn, 32, were hauled into federal court in Orlando on drug and weapons charges.

Their arrests Monday night shocked the Altamonte Springs Police Department, where Adams had worked for nine years. It hit us out of left field," agency spokesman Robert Pelton said.

The couple appeared at a 10-minute bail hearing Tuesday afternoon, wearing orange Seminole County Jail jumpsuits with leg shackles. Robyn Adams wept.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Rob Bodnar sought to have the couple -- who could face up to life in prison if convicted -- held, noting both made threats to a police informant and others. At the request of defense attorneys, U.S. Magistrate David Baker delayed the hearing until Friday. He ordered both held without bail.

Robyn Adams, an employee at a surgeon's office, obtained illicit prescriptions for her husband and marijuana seeds from the Netherlands via the Internet, according to a complaint filed by Agent Timothy Gunning of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

According to federal court documents, Adams was recently kicked out of a countywide drug task force in Seminole County, the City-County Investigative Bureau.

Article:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...robyn-adams-marijuana-seeds-marijuana-growing
Ex-cop who grew drugs sentenced to 17 years in prison
January 10, 2009
<snipped>
A former Altamonte Springs cop charged with setting up a marijuana grow house and giving a convicted felon the IDs of local drug agents was sentenced to more than 17 years in prison Friday. Clay Adams pleaded guilty in October to multiple federal weapons charges and one count of conspiring with his wife, Robyn, to grow more than 2,000 pounds of marijuana.

The couple, who lived near Altamonte Springs, were arrested in July after setting up a marijuana grow operation in a Chuluota home.

Antoon also accepted Robyn Adams' plea agreement Friday. She was sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Adams, 32, cried throughout her hearing and also gave a statement to Antoon. She asked the judge for mercy and said she has two children who need their mother. "I'm truly remorseful, your honor," she said. This experience, she said, "has not only changed my attitude . . . it has changed my entire life. My entire outlook on life."

Article:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-01-10/news/adams10_1_clay-adams-antoon-marijuana-grow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From this WFTV video the other writer is Maya Derkovic...NOT SH!

My mistake about RA...That's what I get for not waking up all the way after a nap & posting! :blushing:

Here are a couple of articles etc. about MD!

Audio:Hear Maya Derkovic describe the night she and two others took part in killing Jackie Curtis
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-confession101507-mp3,0,3006841.mp3file
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arrests Made In Death Of Winter Park Teen
Monday, May 18, 2009 5:12:26 PM
<snipped>
Three people are under arrest in the death of a Winter Park teenager. The body of Harriet Curtis, 16, was found in January in a retention pond near Goldenrod Road.

The medical examiner did an autopsy, but could not determine the exact cause of her death. Deputies said an anonymous tip led them to the suspects, who are now charged with Curtis' murder.

Maya Derkovic, Amiri Lundy, and Dominique Tolbert were all arrested. Lundy and Tolbert were already in jail on an unrelated case.

0029(16).jpg

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2007/10/15/arrests_made_in_death_of_winter_park_teen.html
Female gang member pleads guilty in slaying of teen
posted by willoughby mariano on March, 19 2008 9:34 AM
<snipped>
Jackie "Angel" Curtis was choked to death and found near a pond Jan. 18, 2007. Maya Derkovic, 19, agreed to testify against two fellow gang members.

Here’s the latest from Sentinel reporter Sarah Lundy.

Maya Derkovic, 19, of Deltona was sentenced by Orange Circuit Judge Tim
Shea on Feb. 26. In a plea deal, she pleaded no contest to
second-degree murder and agreed to testify against two fellow gang
members charged in the case.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_homicide/2008/03/female-gang-mem.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30-year sentence in teen's killing
March 19, 2008
<snipped>
A female gang member who pleaded no contest to the 2007 choking death of another teen in southeast Orange County, was sentenced last month to 30 years in prison.

Maya Derkovic, 19, of Deltona was sentenced by Orange Circuit Judge Tim Shea on Feb. 26. In a plea deal, she pleaded no contest to second-degree murder and agreed to testify against two fellow gang members charged in the case.

Jackie "Angel" Curtis' decomposed body was found near a South Goldenrod Road pond Jan. 18, 2007, where sheriff's detectives say Jackie, 15, was lured nine days earlier. Derkovic was jailed Jan. 28, 2007, with her boyfriend on unrelated carjacking charges and told authorities about Jackie's killing. She received 26 months in the carjacking.

Article:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-03-19/news/cfbriefs19_6_1_carjacking-goldenrod-choking
Jailed Orange teen admits she killed girl
October 16, 2007
<snipped>

Derkovic's story helped unravel a mystery that began Jan. 18 when Angel's badly decomposed body was found along the edge of a retention pond near Goldenrod Road. "What I did was terribly wrong," Derkovic told the Orlando Sentinel in an exclusive interview from jail Monday night. "It's time to 'fess up to what I did and do the right thing."

The Sheriff's Office has charged Amiri "Sin" Lundy, 20; Dominique "D" Tolbert, 19; and Derkovic with killing Angel in an act of crude gang justice. Lundy headed the 3rd World Rolling Sixties -- a spinoff of the West Coast Crips, according to court records and interviews Monday. Known as "O.G.," or the "Original Gangsta, " he also was an ex-boyfriend of the girl whom he, Derkovic and Tolbert are accused of killing.

All three lured Angel to a retention pond near Goldenrod Road intending to kill her, said sheriff's homicide Detective Brian Cross. "She was set up," Cross said Monday. "She knew these people and trusted them." Shortly after New Year's Day, Derkovic told the Sentinel, Lundy grew paranoid that Angel was trying to set up him and his family to be attacked by the rival gang she belonged to. He accused her of stealing Lundy's special book that held secrets and rules of the Rolling Sixties. That's when the idea of killing Angel came up, said Derkovic, who was the highest-ranking female in the gang and a friend of the victim. "He made her seem to be like a spy."

A few nights later -- Derkovic said she thinks it was Jan. 9 -- she and Tolbert were walking to her job at a bakery on Goldenrod Road. Lundy joined the two, telling them he had called Angel to meet them at a Hess gas station nearby. When Angel showed up, the four walked toward the bakery. One of the men, Derkovic said, handed her a knife he had wrapped in a bandanna. "He said, 'You know what that's for?' and I said, 'I know what you are talking about.' " They hung out in the neighborhood behind the bakery, ending up at the overgrown pond at the end of Alachua Street.

Angel borrowed Lundy's phone to call for a ride home. After she handed the phone back, "I grabbed her," Derkovic said.

Derkovic pulled out the knife, and the women struggled. Angel grabbed the weapon, and it broke. At one point, Angel grabbed Derkovic's bandanna with her bloody hand. Then the two men grabbed the victim's arms, she said. "That's when I got on top of her," Derkovic said. Derkovic said she grabbed Angel's throat and pushed. Then she eased the pressure and pushed again. "Before I knew it, she stopped struggling," Derkovic said.

After she let go, Derkovic said, one of the men stepped on the victim's neck. "I can only ask Angel to forgive me for what I did to her," Derkovic told the Sentinel.

Details of the case were still being investigated Monday, but the Sheriff's Office learned in the past week that Angel, who attended Winter Park High School's Ninth Grade Center, agonized over her life as a gangster girl. "I went through her diary, and she really wanted to change her life around. It really impressed me," Cross said. "This was a girl who truly loved her mother, and her mother truly loved her. . . . This is just a tragic and senseless loss." Her body was discovered partly in the water Jan. 18. It had been there for about two days, and decomposition covered up all signs of obvious trauma, according to the Sheriff's Office.

The Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner's Office ruled the cause of death as undetermined, but Cross never set aside the investigation, according to homicide Sgt. Allen Lee. Then someone made an anonymous phone call about a week ago to Crimeline. The tipster said two people involved in the death had been picked up within weeks of the killing in connection with an armed carjacking near Chickasaw Trail. Those two, awaiting sentencing in jail, were Derkovic and Tolbert.

Derkovic identified herself as a full member of the 3rd World Rolling Sixties gang within minutes of her Jan. 28 arrest for armed carjacking, county court records show. She was driving the carjacked victim's 2006 black Toyota when deputies spotted it on Valencia College Lane and she and Tolbert jumped out to try to run away, records show. Both wore beads in the gang's black-and-blue colors. Tolbert, originally from Pensacola, also wore a black-and-blue bandanna and carried an imitation 9 mm pistol Derkovic is charged with using to take the car at gunpoint, records show.

"Maya is a pretty established member of this group and has been for long time," Cross said of the lanky, 6-feet-2 teenager with a "Daddy P" tattoo on her neck, a souvenir of her time as a prostitute in Miami. Derkovic first joined a street gang several years ago when her family lived in South Florida. Born in Bosnia, she went by the nickname "Luda," which means "Crazy" in her native language, according to Cross, who interviewed her in the jail Monday afternoon.

Tolbert pleaded guilty to the carjacking and, in August, wrote the judge an elaborately illustrated letter asking for leniency. His drawing featured a gavel labeled, "Time Served" and a set of open handcuffs. If convicted of the new charge of first-degree murder, Tolbert, Derkovic and Lundy face life in prison and, possibly, the death penalty.

Lundy was picked up late Friday, jail records show. It was only the second time he had been arrested, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. The prior arrest involved armed drug dealing at Olympia High School after a school resource officer charged Lundy, then 16, with possession of marijuana, a .22-caliber pistol and eight bullets on Sept. 12, 2005, records show. The arrest followed a tip from another student's mother who accused Lundy of firing two shots at her son days earlier during a fight in Orlo Vista, records show. Prosecutors later dropped both charges, records show.

Derkovic's mother, who did not want to be named to protect her younger children's identity, has visited the jail regularly since January. She knew something bothered her daughter besides the carjacking charge but the teen would not say why. "For the past four to five months, she always broke down and cried and said, 'There's something else I need to tell you, but I can't," her mother said Monday evening. "In one way she feels so much better now. She can sleep."

After years of trying to control her daughter's misbehavior, she said her daughter must accept responsibility for her actions, whatever they were and whatever punishment faces her. "Taking somebody's life is something I cannot imagine any child of mine doing. I can't imagine what that other girl's mother is feeling," she said. "For my child it is too late. If she did it, she's going to have to deal with herself. Someone else may learn from what happens to her."

images

Article:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2007-10-16/news/deadfolo16_1_goldenrod-lundy-retention-pond
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Audio: Maya and life in Central Florida gangs
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
<snipped>
November 21, 2007-- 90.7's Pat Duggins reports on what it's like to be a member of a Central Florida Street Gang by interviewing Maya Derkovic, a gang member and confessed killer sitting in the Orange County jail.
http://www.wmfe.org/audionews/MAYAfinal.asx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
News:Teen confesses to killing teen
October 11, 2007
<snipped>

Read: Jailed teen tells Sentinel how she killed 15-year-old
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...07oct16,0,1714518.story?coll=orl_tab01_layout

AUDIO: •Hear Maya Derkovic describe the night she and two others took part in killing Jackie Curtis Audio
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-confession101507-mp3,0,127395.mp3file?coll=orl_tab01_layout

AUDIO: •Full length interview: Maya Derkovic with Sarah Lundy (Part 1 of 2) Audio
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-interview101507-mp3,0,4834451.mp3file?coll=orl_tab01_layout

AUDIO: •Full length interview: Maya Derkovic with Sarah Lundy (Part 2 of 2) Audio
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-interviewa101507-mp3,0,5627825.mp3file?coll=orl_tab01_layout

Article:
http://inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=5887

:angel:

Respectfully copied in its entirety so that we can make use of all this great info/research over at the note passing secret evidence thread. Our thanks to AngelWhoCares for assembling all of this info. She rocks.

Angel and Websleuths, my recollection of the time within the hearing when Judge Strickland resealed the letters packet is 12:30 p.m. EDST or 11:30 EST. Can anyone do a little better as to precision, for this is our best time to use for inquiry into the significance and/or importance of statements made by Prisoner in said letters. S.O.S.

Angel and Websleuths, my recollection of the time within the hearing when Judge Strickland resealed the letters packet is 12:30 p.m. EDST or 11:30 EST. Can anyone do a little better as to precision, for this is our best time to use for inquiry into the significance and/or importance of statements made by Prisoner in said letters. S.O.S.

Tuba,
I followed the hearing yesterday and commented on it in the hearing thread for those who couldn't watch.
At 12:28 I commented on the hearing being over and that the Judge gave JB 15 days to review the discovery.
I am in EDT, Toronto area.

My best final time before I saw your post was 11:25 a.m. standard time, so we are on the money. Saturn in Libra, retrograde in House 4, threatens a long wait. Mercury of correspondence is directly opposite in Aries, peregrine. True to the term, peregrine planets lack focus and wander from any topic begun, blithering without a point. If you want to call it information that is conveyed, you still must realise it is unreliable because that is the nature of peregrine planets. You cannot depend on what is put down to be dependable, accurate or true. The style is cunning because Mercury is also square Pluto.

Jane Velez-Mitchell has the best bead on this when she yells that inadvertent mention may be made of facts only the killer would know. That we could trust. Prosecutors will definitely make enlightening use of the contents, Sun on Uranus.

A change of circs. is imminent for a woman in the case, especially since she is in the House of circumstances and planning: she is at 29:57 Aries, peregrine but conjunct a benevolent Fixed Star, Mirach. This may be Athena, I mean Andrea, who was to leave The Team early in this year. It is always best to quit, to leave, to move, to rid oneself of anything when the Sun opposes our Sun Sign. That moment is fast approaching.

Observation & Opinion: in response to multiple posts by Tuba previously noting more personnel maneuvers/transitions were forthcoming from the Defense.

Did anyone notice, KC hugged Andrea and not Linda K.B. whom she was chuckling with? When I saw the hug, first thought was this is the 'GOODBYE' hug. I would be most surprised if Andrea remains in the circle.

Also noted, Linda K.B. sat next to KC and Andrea was in the row behind. Why? Isn't Linda K.B.'s specialty arguing the forensics of the case?, so why was it necessary she sat next to KC vs Andrea who has been present at many of the past trials and who has co-signed most of the motions that have been filed to date including the subject of yesterday's trial requesting State financial assistance?

Do they need her anymore? Does she want to be associated with a case in which her ONLY 'expressed' interest and focus was to save KC from the Death Penalty. Do you recall hearing much dialogue out of her mouth defending the 'innocence' of KC, it was all about saving her from the Death Penalty IMO.

Although her demeanor begs for improvement, she ain't no dummy...the writing is on the wall, am sure she's more than aware the ridiculous defense scenarios KC and Baez would like her to embellish, just don't cut the mustard.

How many death qualified attnys does the case require now that the State has to approve expenses? Wasn't this hearing all about her being indigent? Would the State approve two Death qualified attnys and wouldn't Andrea's exit show the State they'll be saving money because the State wouldn't have to pay out another $20,000 plus in travel expenses for Andrea-instead those same dollars could go to the 'experts' the defendant has a right to hire.

Have a safe journey home Andrea.

Excellent point Fifth. When I saw the hug, my first was how odd it seemed....but a good bye hug makes perfect sense.

Wanted to add....I wonder what George and Cindy thought about Casey taking the time to hug Andrea but not even offer them a quick glimpse.

Linda Kenney-Baden seems inured to the nonsense of the procession of defendants she has dealt with and she discounts it. She is truly untroubled by all the criminal shuck. But last night, I was thinking of other members of The Team, including future experts who will be called in, and wondering what in Halifax they think they are dealing with when they ask the prisoner questions about June, 2008. Does she opt for the vacant Sawgrass apartment that left her confounded on the stairs or does she put forth the Blanchard Park drama with those snatching sisters? And then when she describes the trip to Tampa later, in caravan with Zenaida, is this the same kidnapping Zenaida? And what is she doing with her on the jolly jaunt? The piffle that comes back must leave them staggered and non plussed. Terence Lenamon, as you know, decided to override it and propound an accident theory and later said he would try for some mental health issues if he were still involved in trying to spare Prisoner the death penalty. What would you say to your client if she insisted on those answers to your questions?

Linda Kenney-Baden seems inured to the nonsense of the procession of defendants she has dealt with and she discounts it. She is truly untroubled by all the criminal shuck. But last night, I was thinking of other members of The Team, including future experts who will be called in, and wondering what in Halifax they think they are dealing with when they ask the prisoner questions about June, 2008. Does she opt for the vacant Sawgrass apartment that left her confounded on the stairs or does she put forth the Blanchard Park drama with those snatching sisters? And then when she describes the trip to Tampa later, in caravan with Zenaida, is this the same kidnapping Zenaida? And what is she doing with her on the jolly jaunt? The piffle that comes back must leave them staggered and non plussed. Terence Lenamon, as you know, decided to override it and propound an accident theory and later at a remove he said he would try for some mental health issues if he were still involved in trying to spare Prisoner the death penalty. What would you say to your client if she insisted on those answers to your questions?

If she were my client, I would say:

Listen, sister, we ain't on Hopespring no more! So let's just stop the bullhockey right now. Do not waist my time with these ludacris stories. If I have even the slimmest chance of helping you then you have to be 100% honest about what happened. I suppose then she would hem and haw and demand that she was telling the truth. I would insist that she was full of it. Then she would throw a hissy fit, snatch up her cheese doodles and go stomping off back to her cell where then she would draft her own motion on notebook paper firing me.

Seriously all jokes aside, the ONLY way any lawyer has any real chance of helping her is if she is 100% percent honest and they know what they are really up against without that they are all fighting an uphill battle while the crap is steadily flowing down it.

It doesn't read like a joke. It reads like exactly what would happen.

Quite frankly, I couldn't defend KC or anyone like her. My conscience wouldn't allow it. Many moons ago during my college years, I toyed with the idea of law, and in taking about six law courses, realized I couldn't ever be Perry Mason, nor could I defend someone who was so obviously guilty, so my chosen course was non-criminal law studies, business law. But being me, I didn't make it my main course of study, and those semesters in those courses brought me enlightenment of the law, of which I am satisfied.

When I first heard JBaez insisting they would prove KC innocent, that they had undeniable proof of her innocence, and we'd have to wait until trial when it would come out, I knew he had nothing. If in fact he DID have proof, he would have taken it to a judge immediately to have her released. By not doing so, if he had such evidence, only set him up for big trouble. He could be disbarred for allowing his innocent client to rot in jail for two and a years just so he could play big shot at her trial and produce this miraculous evidence and be hero. Did he really think we were that stupid? And if he has this proof KC is so innocent, why is he not demanding a search for the "real murderer"? Of course, he'd have to decide who the real murderer is, the invisinanny or the meter reader or Jesse or Amy or anyone else who KC thinks would be suitable. I'm surprised KC hasn't said, "My mom killed Caylee". The ultimate revenge against the mother she hated. It's been said KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.

As for Andrea, I also thought it odd she sat behind the 'honored guests' at the hearing. Hadn't her job at other hearings been to restrain KC? Why was it not necessary yesterday? Was KC all happy and cheerful, thinking because she has yet another new DP attorney, she wasn't about to misbehave, she was star of the day? Or was it Andrea knew KC didn't need to put on a tearful show, so there was no need to sit beside her, clutching her into control, reminding her to look "heartbroken"? And with all these things in mind, did Andrea sit back, allowing the new Team to take hold, knowing she would no longer have to bother with the charade?

Most of note, in all these hearings, with George and Cindy right there to "support their daughter", said daughter never seems to acknowledge their "support", nor their presence, while knowing her parents are in a terrible pickle, losing their home, and other disasters, all because of KC. :snooty:

There is no defense for KC.

Just heard the judge has granted poor little KC indigent status:

Judge Grants Casey Anthony's Indigent Status

Posted: 4:03 pm EDT March 19,2010
Updated: 6:50 pm EDT March 19,2010

The court officially declared her indigent Friday afternoon

More at link.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22891038/detail.html

Order granting status, pdf document:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22891058/detail.html

The link to Angel's post in the TimeStamped thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4953738&postcount=721"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#2[/ame]

See other posts by Angel on this subject:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4953738#post4953738"]Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#2 - Page 29 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Nice birthday present for the prisoner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member