Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive my posting my request here as I have no clue as to where to post this. I am asking for prayers for myself and family. My 37 year old son passed away unexpectly in his sleep on March 31st. I am so sorry to post here but I wanted to share and ask for prayers. Thank you. Extrasuper

Extra,

you have my deepest and most sincere condolences. Sometimes even the prayers and sympathies of people isn't going to be enough to soothe such a terrible loss, and the next year is going to be a task of learning to cope with part of your heart missing. I know, I lost my 39 yr old son last year in July, unexpectedly. He passed away a mere 2 wks before his 40th birthday. People will tell you he lives on in your memories, in your heart , in your thought and to a certain degree that is true, but it won't take the place of being able to talk to him, laugh with him and feel his hugs as his mom. You will find yourself crying at unexpected and sometimes inappropriate times, and feel ashamed that it just happens without your permission. Some people will react with horror in their faces if you try to talk about it as if pain is contageous. You will think of him a great deal through every 24 hours for several months. Once in a great while a break will come and you will notice other things besides your loss. Embrace those moments. They will come, slowly at first and then with greater regularity and last longer. At some point you will even find humor again and the first time you really laugh, you will feel guilty as if it is some barrier to proving how much you love son and feel as if you have somehow betrayed him for feeling like laughing. it's okay to feel that way, and its even okay to laugh anyway. At some point you will find yourself wondering why such a wonderful person was snatched away and so many who are cruel and undeserving are left behind.

I wish I knew that answer... it hasn't been long enough for me yet to tell you what the answer to that is. But I do know this. My heart feels your pain, your shock, your despair, your confusion and your loss more deeply than you know and I WILL pray for you... long and hard and often that God gives you the grace and light to find your way through this dark time until you come out the other side and back into the light of day again. I am a faceless stranger, but I care... deeply, what happens to you and to your family. If you don't remember any of this, that's okay too, but hang on to this one thing.... stay your course so that when your time comes , you will see his face first on your own life's journey into the the next phase. Death is not an ending, just a brief separation, and when it's time to join again, he will be there to welcome you and ask "what took you so long!?"

My love to you and my most heartfelt best wishes... write me anytime... I would love to hear you tell me your son's story... who he was , what he was like... I have a lot of time to listen and I promise .. I do understand..:rose:

Lawrie

You have our PRAYERS for sure.
:praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

We are NEVER prepared for a loss of this magnitude. Words fall short for expressing our condolences. Many of us are parents so hearing your sons having passed on and unexpectedly even moreso, makes one drop to their knees and feel some of your pain. We're with you, beside you.

Fortunately here at Websleuths, there are many who are willing to send out PRAYERS for your family and to support you on the path that lies ahead.

May I suggest your go over to the Forum titled : THE JURY ROOM
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

There, you may open up a thread titled however you wish to list it. It's YOURS.

Members participate 24 hours a day so if your having a moment when you need to get a virtual hug and hear comforting words and thoughts from truly compassionate caring people, some who have experienced the same, that's the place to visit. If you need to simply express your feelings, go right ahead. It's safe. We're all here for YOU.

ETA: I see Katy listed a PRAYER Thread above. thanks.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115689&page=52

Extra,

you have my deepest and most sincere condolences. Sometimes even the prayers and sympathies of people isn't going to be enough to soothe such a terrible loss, and the next year is going to be a task of learning to cope with part of your heart missing. I know, I lost my 39 yr old son last year in July, unexpectedly. He passed away a mere 2 wks before his 40th birthday. People will tell you he lives on in your memories, in your heart , in your thought and to a certain degree that is true, but it won't take the place of being able to talk to him, laugh with him and feel his hugs as his mom. You will find yourself crying at unexpected and sometimes inappropriate times, and feel ashamed that it just happens without your permission. Some people will react with horror in their faces if you try to talk about it as if pain is contageous. You will think of him a great deal through every 24 hours for several months. Once in a great while a break will come and you will notice other things besides your loss. Embrace those moments. They will come, slowly at first and then with greater regularity and last longer. At some point you will even find humor again and the first time you really laugh, you will feel guilty as if it is some barrier to proving how much you love son and feel as if you have somehow betrayed him for feeling like laughing. it's okay to feel that way, and its even okay to laugh anyway. At some point you will find yourself wondering why such a wonderful person was snatched away and so many who are cruel and undeserving are left behind.

I wish I knew that answer... it hasn't been long enough for me yet to tell you what the answer to that is. But I do know this. My heart feels your pain, your shock, your despair, your confusion and your loss more deeply than you know and I WILL pray for you... long and hard and often that God gives you the grace and light to find your way through this dark time until you come out the other side and back into the light of day again. I am a faceless stranger, but I care... deeply, what happens to you and to your family. If you don't remember any of this, that's okay too, but hang on to this one thing.... stay your course so that when your time comes , you will see his face first on your own life's journey into the the next phase. Death is not an ending, just a brief separation, and when it's time to join again, he will be there to welcome you and ask "what took you so long!?"

My love to you and my most heartfelt best wishes... write me anytime... I would love to hear you tell me your son's story... who he was , what he was like... I have a lot of time to listen and I promise .. I do understand..:rose:

Lawrie

Please forgive my posting my request here as I have no clue as to where to post this. I am asking for prayers for myself and family. My 37 year old son passed away unexpectly in his sleep on March 31st. I am so sorry to post here but I wanted to share and ask for prayers. Thank you. Extrasuper

Just to let you know -- both of you will be in my Prayers. Plus, I send you my most sincere condolences. Reading your posts, brought tears to my eyes as I feel your pain. (I too lost a son 25 years ago-- my youngest of 3).

LawRig's advice couldn't have said it any better. You will go through all kinds of emotions.....THIS IS OKAY -- TALK ABOUT HIM OFTEN WITH YOUR LOVED ONES. We will always miss them.

God will take care of your needs; Trust in Him.

SednaRising001.jpg

You noted the retro Saturn in H6, Defense efforts turn out to be not as powerful as they thought.
The Moon quintiles Mars... clever progress.

Could it be, the Judge will allow in the evidence Prosecution has fought to be heard at Trial, but with certain limiting conditions?

That Saturn over in House 6 is at crisis and believe me, it's real. Don't expect Mr. Baez & Ms. Sims to fly up into a flap but they both know we are at a crossroad now. Saturn retrograde in that sector shows the work that Ms. Sims has poured into this. Baez is the over all organizer but it's like trying to put together what's left of a shed lizard skin in a high wind. The heart sticker and the trunk stain are up for defense challenge and the result of prosecution's deposing prospective expert defense witnesses should be on the floor.

Jupiter favours both the Sun and the Moon's activity. Those who go last take the victory. Since Defense is challenging, they are expected to go first.

Extrasuper, I am so sorry that you have had to endure such a loss. I wrote you a private message, but I concur with Lawrig's post. I lost my own son July 28, 2010. He was 29, and would have been 30 this coming April 25. I'm having a tough time this month inparticular because of that. My heart goes out to you, my friend. I will pray and think about you often. I'm crying right now, just knowing that you are beginning a journey none of us want to take. And knowing you are starting out reminds me of the past 8 months of my life. Lawrig is right, memories and pictures, videos and so on will never begin to replace hearing his voice on the phone, or seeing him walk into the house for a visit. You may also find that there are people who will avoid talking about him. I found that to be true in my own family, and it hurt so bad because it was like Joey had been forgotten. But he was a real person, a very real person, and I hated it that his name was avoided like it was. Anyway, sorry such a long post. I didn't mean for it to be. But you have many of us in your corner. Please check the PM I sent. Much love and prayers for you!!

:grouphug: so sorry for your loss
:praying:

ExtraSuper...there are no words that can heal that pain, I know, I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray now for the Lord to help you and your family have the strength to heal and to console you and fill the vaccum of pain that consumes you, with his love. May your son rest in peace and let you know that he lives on forever.

ETA: Previous post number 109. Tuba, can we ever "pull out the pin"?

Was watching NG tonight, Cindy was saying that she sprayed the car with Febreeze and filled it with dryer sheets when the car came back to her. The best argument by the defense so far in my opinion in regards to this: Febreeze turns into chloroform.....folks...I must have passed out at least 200 times and have no recollection that it even occurred! I have to laugh at this one.

Yes, enough to make a dog laugh. Garus and Bones will be more than important in the roster of evidence as it unscrolls in May. Today, they appear in the April 8 chart on Frye cont., as Mercury septile or 51° from Neptune, the aspect being the very mark of their specialty. Dogs that deal with fatalities writ large in the horoscope. (Formula: Mercury = dogs, Neptune = smell, 51° = fatalities.)

Tuba, I have always had a passion for Astrology but am not very good understanding the language. It sounds as if you are saying that some of the evidence will not be allowed, but some will so the defenses will be unhappy??? Sorry to sound so clueless but just trying to understand.

We haven't seen all of the challenges but so far, I see no gains for the defense. It was also clear that the prisoner does not welcome examination by psychiatrists (from prosecutors). That was in the horoscopic consequences of the defense motions to have their doctors added to the witness list for Prisoner and then too, the prisoner juddered when this was introduced at Friday's hearing. Did you "attend" the April 8 hearing and what did you take away from that?

We haven't seen all of the challenges but so far, I see no gains for the defense. It was also clear that the prisoner does not welcome examination by psychiatrists (from prosecutors). That was in the horoscopic consequences of the defense motions to have their doctors added to the witness list for Prisoner and then too, the prisoner juddered when this was introduced at Friday's hearing. Did you "attend" the April 8 hearing and what did you take away from that?

I see the defense was much more sober than they were at the previous Friday hearing. No joking and a little more serious. I also noticed that KC tends to lean into CM more and more than she has in the past. Does she respect him because of his ability to be assertive? She definitely allows him to touch her in a caring manner and I feel she may be looking at him as a father figure, someone she could respect as her Dad. I also saw that with AF when they were sitting together. KC seemed to lean into her more and at one point put her head down on her arm very close to AF's arm. KC is looking for comfort and I think she looks to AF as a mother figure.

I watched some of the hearing live and and then watched the videos Friday night and Saturday. I think there is a change in demeaner at the defense table - I sensed some desperation.

Very interesting commentary by Dr. Lillian Glass - I did not notice the behaviors that she talks about! She writes about ICA and CM, as well as ICA and JB. Here is the link: http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

After carefully reviewing the last hearing I can honestly say..... Thank God she picked such a dumba.. for an attorney..... Justice for caylee! One more thing to comment on, has anybody eles noticed that DS does not seem to make any kind of contact with Casey? I don't think they like each other very much.....

How would you liike to be the only one without a cocktail at the party?

After carefully reviewing the last hearing I can honestly say..... Thank God she picked such a dumba.. for an attorney..... Justice for caylee! One more thing to comment on, has anybody eles noticed that DS does not seem to make any kind of contact with Casey? I don't think they like each other very much.....

I have noticed that - I don't think DS likes her or wants to play along with ICA being the paralegal. DS just won't drink the ICA kool aid - she will try to get evidence kept out per her job, but I don't think she likes being around ICA and I don't think she goes along with pretending that ICA is innocent.

Who is the older female that Tuba spoke of? I don't think it is DS. I will try to find that post.

I do wish I'd got in on this case from the beginning! The scenes from Dr. Lillian Glass's body language blog are very interesting. It looks like a family. Judge Perry is the daddy. The defense & CA are the rebellious teens and the prosecution is the voice in the wilderness crying for justice or the middle-aged old foggies. As in a family, the 'daddy' sets the tone, with his expectations and demands for his kiddies.

Some daddies find it amusing when the high-spirited teens act up. I don't see any rebuke from the daddy. From an outsiders point-of-view the behavioral excesses have indicated lack of parental control and demands a fix. From my experience, once your kiddie is on the slippery slope, it's nearly impossible to pull them back to right behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123