Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! The thing that sticks out to me like a sore thumb in both the Indictment Chart and Jury Swearing In Chart are the Saturn/Uranus Oppositions... off to look into what this may signify due to the house placements and signs etc.

ETA: And the Sun/Moon opposition in the Indictment Chart, as well!

Wow! The thing that sticks out to me like a sore thumb in both the Indictment Chart and Jury Swearing In Chart are the Saturn/Uranus Oppositions... off to look into what this may signify due to the house placements and signs etc.

ETA: And the Sun/Moon opposition in the Indictment Chart, as well!

You are quick to pick up on that Saturn opposition to Uranus. We have been paying close attention to it. I am going to post more on it, as soon as I can write it up. Do you know anything about midpoints?

WE have noticed that the Saturn/Neptune midpoint shows up in all three charts, and deserves some study!

[B]Major Mistake by me![/B]

I misread my chart, seeing the Saturn/Pluto midpoint as a Saturn/Neptune midpoint! I am so sorry. My eyes are old, and so are my glasses. I better get new ones! I have changed the symbol for Pluto to the other one, so it will be easier to read.

I will post an article tonight explaining the meaning of these.

A quick outline of a few pertinent midpoints to think about..

In ICA's natal chart, the midpoint of Saturn and Neptune is in hard aspect to both ICA's Pluto and Uranus. The midpoint between two planets will carry the combined energies of both.

Uranus and Pluto were in hard aspect for everyone born around the time ICA was born. So she is not the only one with this aspect in her chart, so we look for aspects in ICA's chart that would "energize" this.

Mars is just past a conjunction to ICA's Uranus and Mercury is squaring both Mars and Mercury. We can't rely on the most personal points in her chart, because we do not have an accurate birth time.

My guess is that ICA was suddenly fed up by the restrictions presented by her responsibility to care for her child, and dreamed of escaping these constraints.

Unfortunately, ICA didn't find a positive way to act on the sudden urges she felt, and we know the result - anger, violence, death, burial, lies, and more.

When we look at the Grand Jury Indictment, the Saturn/Pluto midpoint is on Mars. Action was taken by the jury about this brutal assault and violence, resulting in loss of life.

In the Swearing In of the Jury chart, the Saturn/Neptune midpoint nows shows up on Venus.

A young woman loses the illusion that she would escape the consequences of her actions, and she goes back to jail.

Another element that kept coming up in the juror selection was a continual effort to show ICA as demure, restrained, and soft. Quiet pastels, modest blouses, and efforts to misdirect responsibility onto un-named others seems appropriate here."

Just a quick quiz... can you all pick out the "keywords" and relate them to the planets mentioned? If not would it help if I underlined them, or put them in parentheses.

Underlining would be helpful. I did find some clues such as Sun in Taurus 29 degs. No hope of continuation, brooding, enraged, jealous, death

Uranus in Aries 3 degs: Collisions, understanding through information, winds of change, unexpected results.

Now I have no clue if these are correct because I am just beginning but it was an interesting exercise for me to do.

Underlining would be helpful. I did find some clues such as Sun in Taurus 29 degs. No hope of continuation, brooding, enraged, jealous, death

Uranus in Aries 3 degs: Collisions, understanding through information, winds of change, unexpected results.

Now I have no clue if these are correct because I am just beginning but it was an interesting exercise for me to do.

That was a thoughtful and excellent attempt at interpretations of the energies in light of the known, factual circumstances, Lambchop.

Keep up your studies!

Love,
Soulscape

That was a thoughtful and excellent attempt at interpretations of the energies in light of the known, factual circumstances, Lambchop.

Keep up your studies!

Love,
Soulscape

I found more but hesitated to post them. All I can say is it does not look good for the Princess. No glass slipper, no Prince Charming and no pumpkin coach.

Okay, Thanks, I see now that it is Saturn/Pluto. Back to seek more answers (this time for the right planets). I think I need new glasses Housemouse! LOL!

Okay, Thanks, I see now that it is Saturn/Pluto. Back to seek more answers (this time for the right planets). I think I need new glasses Housemouse! LOL!

Please let us know if you are seriously interested in midpoint sorts and/or trees. We astros realize that too much info can be overwhelming if someone isn't familiar with the technique, and we don't want to put up more information than can be easily understood.

Fifth Essence is our chief, and does her level best to keep us on target. If we get too far out of line, she gently reminds us to hurry back!

:giggle:

I found more but hesitated to post them. All I can say is it does not look good for the Princess. No glass slipper, no Prince Charming and no pumpkin coach.

Don't hesitate to post if you find something you think might be pertinent. It is the best way to learn, LambChop. We learn best by discussing things we see in charts that we wonder about. The more minds on the matter, the better.

I learn every day from Fifth Essence and Soulscape. I miss Tuba too, and wish she were here to share her insights. None of us read a chart exactly the same way,and that is a good thing.

It is almost impossible to pick up on everything, and who knows, you just might spot something that went right by us, because we got fixated on another piece of the puzzle!

Note immediately that ASCENDANT 21:54 Libra in JURY SWORN IN chart partile conjuncts SUN 21:50 Libra partile opposed MOON 21:43 Aries in GRAND JURY INDICTS chart within 4 minutes of Arc.

10/14/08 @ 3:51PM= MARS day SUN hour

GrandJuryINDICTMENTjpeg.jpg

JurySWORNInjpeg.jpg

MARS in GRAND JURY INDICTS chart 07 Scorpio, partile opposed MARS 07 Taurus in JURY SWORN IN chart.

SUN represents ICA, Lord 7 in the GRAND JURY INDICTS chart.

Lord 4 End of the Matter MERCURY 07:39 Libra RX in GRAND JURY INDICTS chart quindeciles (165 degrees) MOON, as does MARS 07 Scorpio (close conjunct ICA's natal PLUTO 06 Scorpio), and SUN the Hour Ruler is posited within the 8th House of Death.

Lord 4 End of the Matter MERCURY 07:39 Libra RX in GRAND JURY INDICTS chart partile conjuncts the Arabic Part of MARRIAGE 07:46 Libra in the JURY SWORN IN chart, symbolizing, perhaps, that the Jurors commit (marriage) to bringing the matter of the Grand Jury to closure.

Note the 29th degree placements (a matter coming to an end; a matter/ situation/ circumstance that must change / forced to change) when comparing the JURY SWORN IN chart to ICA's natal & progressed charts:

29 Taurus - JURY SWORN IN SUN
29 Pisces - ICA natal EQ*
29 Virgo - ICA natal VX*
29 Sagittarius - ICA natal MIDHEAVEN*

29 Aries/Libra - ICA Secondary Progressed NODES

29 Aquarius - ICA Tertiary Progressed SUN
29 Libra - ICA Tertiary Progressed MOON*

* Without a timed natal chart, the positions of ICA's natal & progressed angles, house cusps and the MOON cannot be known. However, as I have mentioned numerous times throughout this Forum, I find the degree positions provided by the SUN on ASCENDANT chart to be symbolic, pertinent, and often uncannily revealing in charts analyzed from a forensic perspective.

The 29th Degree is 'the End of the Line' .....

I see several indicators of how the subsequent legal actions involved in this case may play out, including the possibility that ICA will ultimately be found guilty of Murder.

If the Murder Trial begins tomorrow morning by 9:18 am at the latest, we will see Cardinal signs on the ASCENDANT/ DESCENDANT and Mutable signs on the MIDHEAVEN/ IC. This suggests the Trial will get off to a fast start with plenty of action (cardinal). However, we will likely see many, many twists and turns, as well as possible changes of direction (mutable) before the Trial comes to closure.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Please let us know if you are seriously interested in midpoint sorts and/or trees. We astros realize that too much info can be overwhelming if someone isn't familiar with the technique, and we don't want to put up more information than can be easily understood.

Fifth Essence is our chief, and does her level best to keep us on target. If we get too far out of line, she gently reminds us to hurry back!
:giggle:

Respectfully bolded by me. I think you all work together beautifully! You compliment each other with your different styles. I love the varied teaching going on here...I just wish i was a faster learner with this stuff. :waitasec:

ETA: I'm home today and just wrote down the list of times you all are looking for. I'll do my best to get the info to you all quickly.

The first word coming from the Prosecution--TIME: 9:12:27 :great:

The SA is going through each one of the 31 days Caylee was missing and telling what KC was doing on each of those days. KC looks furious.

We have seen a few tears this AM, but mosting stone cold stares. She has been shaking her head "no" on several occasions.

OPENINGSTMTPROSECUTIONfinal.jpg

SOULSCAPE says:

Prosecution uttered their opening words at the Casey Anthony Murder Trial this morning, May 24, 2011 in Orlando, FL at 9:12 am. The chart produced shows at that exact time, the MIDHEAVEN 28 Pisces is partile conjunct Casey Anthony's natal SUN, 28 Pisces.

Further, ASCENDANT degree 10 Cancer is close conjunct Casey Anthony's natal MOON 07 Cancer (sunrise position), and may possibly be her natal MOON's true degree.

The MIDHEAVEN symbolizes what comes before the Public Eye (and in this chart, the Judge, as well).

With her natal MOON close conjunct this chart's ASCENDANT, we may expect to clearly see the emotional impact of this trial upon Casey Anthony.

*** Add'l analysis will follow later today.

shortened
SOULSCAPE says:

Prosecution uttered their opening words at the Casey Anthony Murder Trial this morning, May 24, 2011 in Orlando, FL at 9:12 am. The chart produced shows at that exact time, the MIDHEAVEN 28 Pisces is partile conjunct Casey Anthony's natal SUN, 28 Pisces.

Further, ASCENDANT degree 10 Cancer is close conjunct Casey Anthony's natal MOON 07 Cancer (sunrise position), and may possibly be her natal MOON's true degree.

The MIDHEAVEN symbolizes what comes before the Public Eye (and in this chart, the Judge, as well).

With her natal MOON close conjunct this chart's ASCENDANT, we may expect to clearly see the emotional impact of this trial upon Casey Anthony.

"Red" by me.

I've stated on the main Caylee forum this morning that KC looks like reality is finally hitting her. She has reached the end of the hallway again. IMO, she has been living in a fantasy for so long that she really believed what she was and has been telling everyone.

She's been very stone faced today. I'm waiting for her to flip out.

What I found yesterday when I was researching midpoint aspects between Saturn and Pluto (both found in the GJ Indictment chart from 2008 and the Jury Swearing in chart from 2011). Something jumped out at me that I found very interesting among all of the interesting descriptions that could describe this midpoint. I need to understand key words for the houses (placements) though to determine which is best suited, but here they are:

Cautious Cover-ups; Insidious Oppression

Lasting Poisons or Contamination; The Taking Away or Rights or Freedoms
Cold Brutality; Responsibilities for Retaliation and/or Hostilities

Changes which are Slow in Coming but Inevitable

And the one that stuck out to me:

Serious Scientific Studies on Dying!

I thought of course of Dr Vass and the Bodyfarm studies as well as the Post Mortem Root Hair Banding etc.

Just wanted to share.

Soulscape, Thanks for the opening statements chart, however I am unable to print it for study and I am not very good with computers, is there another way to get it so I can put a copy in my folder? TIA

ETA Never mind Soulscape, I see I can go to Astrodienst and print a copy of the chart as well! Thank you so much for supporting us in our attempts to learn and for graciously sharing your wisdom and knowledge throughout all of these cases you so tirelessly work on- it does not go unnoticed~ Frigga

A quick outline of a few pertinent midpoints to think about..

A young woman loses the illusion that she would escape the consequences of her actions, and she goes back to jail.

Another element that kept coming up in the juror selection was a continual effort to show ICA as demure, restrained, and soft. Quiet pastels, modest blouses, and efforts to misdirect responsibility onto un-named others seems appropriate here."

Very respectfully snipped for space....

"Red" by me.

We're seeing this in the courtroom today. I think the illusion is gone.

The opening statements of the SA were very powerful. Even after everything I've already seen, read and heard about this case, hearing the evidence presented this morning is jaw-dropping. Very damning evidence against KC.

If I were a juror, her constant head shaking would not please me one bit. It's so irreverent. Poor little Caylee.

Thanks so much for the chart, Soulscape. So if the moon was near Casey's, we'd have a good idea of her time of death. Interesting. It would be a great learning tool to compare the assumed (but unverified) natal chart with the other charts for the death, the finding of the body, etc. Not that I'm suggesting we do it here, just privately so as not to confuse anyone. We could then see how things fit together and how close to accurate the charts are. That's how I learn, anyway, lots and lots of charts in comparison.

I'm thinking it's also important for us to clock the time the defense begins its statement. Exact times for everything, right?

Just for the record, I think it very wise of the prosecutors to paint Cindy and George as loving grandparents and victims rather than crazed, money-grabbing, publicity hogs. It will counter nicely if the defense tries to blame them. How would that show up in the trial charts, I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni