Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
aksleuth, we aren't drawing up charts on Z.F.-G. because we haven't established her DOB. Working from her legal axn filing and the official time and date of the deposition instead. On other threads and in the crime shows, this age problem has troubled people for a long time, partly because the prisoner made adjustments in her description when contradictions arose. In any case, I agree wholeheartedly that the plaintiff looks quite a bit older than what is in google news. If you happen to find a date you think reliable, I know you will post it here.

Thanks for the headsup. That makes more sense (bolded part).

Still looking for her DOB, but since there are several ZGs, it's difficult to figure which is the right one or if she's listed at all.

Originally Posted by irishinme View Post
Would someone help me understand something. When you are doing the chart readings for a future date, etc., does it mean what ever is present in the chart is fixed and unchangable? Or, is it something the person attached to that date can change?

This is strictly my opinion (most astrologers would likely disagree with me) but I believe life is pretty much fated. We have the option to make choices but God already knows what those choices will be long before we make them. The same God put the stars in the heavens so again, IMO, the stars show what will be. As above, so below.

I tend to agree in this case. Once there has been something as dire as a murder, I do believe the consequences ARE set in stone. Before the murder or any other terrible act, the person has a choice. After the deed is done, fate, karma, the universe, line up so those consequences can happen. God certainly is the Judge in all this and the ultimate jury.

So why was OJ found Not Guilty? I don't know exactly, but I do believe he was meant to prove how one can take himself so seriously that he believes nothing can hurt him. The Goldmans went after him with a vengence, hurting his finances greatly, making him suffer for 13 years. His most recent case experienced the karma set forth by his original actions.

So yes, I do believe our actions set our stage, and sometimes our stage is set in stone as a result. Now this doesn't mean KC will never learn, change her spots, and go on to work wonders while she is incarcerated. Will she do it? I doubt it. Her own actions say she only thinks of what KC wants.:mad:

Just because a person's ultimate outcome is set in stone after something dire doesn't mean we humans can predict what that outcome will be, with or without astrology. We are human after all, and can misread the stars.

Yes, I see the Orlando county clerk site doesn't save the session information. Here is the main page. http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Default.aspx You can choose name search and find the various ZG's that way, along with all the details.

OKAY THIS MUST BE THE CORRECT ZENAIDA.

Subject ID Full Name Party Type Status
D-A MAYKOLL ESPARZA DEFENDANT CLOSED
P-A ZENAIDA GONZALEZ PLAINTIFF CLOSED
P-A (Alias) JASMYN ESPARZA ON BEHALF OF
P-A MYCHELLE ESPARZA ON BEHALF OF

The children's names are correct, are they not, according to Sawgrass application and Casey's statement?

Date of birth Oct 1, 1970
Case # 05-DR-0000129-O
Filing Date 01/04/2005

Family Services case. involving domestic abuse against the father of the children.

Just go to the above link, click on NAME SEARCH, type her name into the blanks.

In another Family Services case, ZG's middle name is Obo. Her children carry their father's surname, not hers. Case # 02-DR-0005807-O.

Just for the record, Casey herself has two traffic violations, two criminal cases (killing Caylee and financial charges), and the lawsuit filed by Zenaida.

BOLDED and UNDERLINED is mine.

The time from late February to early April is spot on! That's when all of our azaleas bloom! We in Louisiana have them all blooming in beautiful masses inbetween those months, but now, in December, here, in zone 9, none are blooming as of now. Maybe in zone 10 some are still blooming...calling Floridians!!!

That is true. My Southeast Louisiana Azaleas are not in bloom, but the bushes are green and growing like weeds. I gave them a haircut so I could use their green leafy branches for my Christmas decorations. :)

Okay, I've officially spent the night posting on this thread. :crazy:

I hope it is okay to post this here..I seem to remember awhile back some here felt that something was left at the site near where caylee was left..
Out of all of the pictures released today one appears to be a book shown at link below on The Orlando Sentinel. The book appears at the bottom of photo and looks alot like the one she is reading in the Father's Day video...If you notice there seems to be a mysterious orb in them..there are not any showing up in any of the other 170 pictures

http://origin-www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

"One of the 171 crime scene photos released Thursday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office shows something that appears to be a book. The sheriff's office would not comment on the photo. Here's a photo of Caylee reading a book in a video shot June 15 -- shortly before she disappeared."

Is this the picture you're speaking of?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-crime-scene-photos-121808,0,4270354.photogallery

Picture #27 if the link doesn't bring you to the exact photo.

I can't tell if those are true orbs or just rain drops on the camera lens. There does appear to be a book on the ground.

Here's the pic cropped and enlarged.

Caylees_book_on_ground_crop_lg.jpg

Enlarged, it could very well be orbs, and it's definitely a yellow children's picture book. :eek:
It's not the same book she had in the video where she sings "You Are My Sunshine" which was all about kittens, but it could be a book of the same set or one published by the same publisher as the video book. The one on the ground appears to have some kind of birds.

Also, there appears to be a black plastic bag in the brush above the book and lower orb (white dot) and to the right of the upper orb. I've lightened the pic and enlarged the area. Look very closely, it's hidden under the vegetation.

Caylees_book_on_ground_color_crop_e.jpg

I'm having a devil of a time posting this message. grrrr Server overload?

Good Morning All! Just got a chance to go back and read your insights posted yesterday, thank you all of you. I did want to add, I don't think anyone should be suspicious of German the meter reader. He just smelled something and felt something was not quite as it should be, intuition let him know that something important was there. Remember, the day of the find, it was reported that he said "I just knew I would find a bag back there." So he was feeling Caylee's call for help to find her. I am certain we will see an interview whenever he can recover and talk about it. (Also, even though I am sure he was not connected to the perp, some connection may now show in a chart b/c he is now forever connected since he is the man who found Caylee. JMO.)

A big thank you to you all for being so patient with us 0 Astro ability. We really do appreciate you.

Everyone looking, go back a page or 2 and see all that has been covered since yesterday's news, and don't forget Soulscape's chart on the Astro Calendar for today, a big day!

ETA: P.S. Soulscape I am certain you are correct, as we have seen 2 news stations, one quite a large entity, spill the beans yesterday, accidentally I would think.

My cat "Midnight' passed in May '97 and I buried him in my back yard. Each day his cat gf 'Bombelino' would sit on my fence above his grave. Bombelino passed a few months later..Aug or Sept.. and my neighbor buried her in her flower bed. A few days later my neighbor called me and said "Come over, You've gotta see this." An azalea bush in the flower bed where Bombelino was buried was in full bloom in Sept. in NC. The blooms were white. I'm sure there's some scientific reason for this but I like to believe in miracles too. My 2 cents. :~)

Good Morning All! Just got a chance to go back and read your insights posted yesterday, thank you all of you. I did want to add, I don't think anyone should be suspicious of German the meter reader. He just smelled something and felt something was not quite as it should be, intuition let him know that something important was there. Remember, the day of the find, it was reported that he said "I just knew I would find a bag back there." So he was feeling Caylee's call for help to find her. I am certain we will see an interview whenever he can recover and talk about it. (Also, even though I am sure he was not connected to the perp, some connection may now show in a chart b/c he is now forever connected since he is the man who found Caylee. JMO.)

A big thank you to you all for being so patient with us 0 Astro ability. We really do appreciate you.

Everyone looking, go back a page or 2 and see all that has been covered since yesterday's news, and don't forget Soulscape's chart on the Astro Calendar for today, a big day!

ETA: P.S. Soulscape I am certain you are correct, as we have seen 2 news stations, one quite a large entity, spill the beans yesterday, accidentally I would think.

Hi Merc,

Something will be revealed today (Aries Point emphasis in the 9:30 am chart), but we can't predict exactly what. I saw a news report from this morning stating there may be a statement from the Meter Reader today. We'll have to wait & see how the chart plays out.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Merc,

Something will be revealed today (Aries Point emphasis in the 9:30 am chart), but we can't predict exactly what. I saw a news report from this morning stating there may be a statement from the Meter Reader today. We'll have to wait & see how the chart plays out.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I agree, not sure what will be revealed. Guess I alluded to identification, did not mean too. I am not very good at seeing how my words will be perceived, huge challenge for me. Thanks again! ;)

Co-Worker: Snake Scared Off Deputy Checking Tip Near Caylee Home
More Skeletal Remains Discovered; Search Site Expands
POSTED: Thursday, December 18, 2008
UPDATED: 7:28 am EST December 19, 2008

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A co-worker of the utility worker who last week discovered a skull and the remains of a child in a wooded area near the home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents said the deputy who checked on the man's first tips -- made in August -- was scared off by a large snake.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html

Interesting...........

PLUTO (snakes) prominently involved at 00 Capricorn with the MOON 00 Libra opposite ARIES POINT 00 Aries in the 9:30 am chart for today.

MEDUSA, the demon with snakes for hair, located at 9 Scorpio in this chart. Look back to the DISCOVERY chart (on 12/11/08 on our calendar) and see that 9 Scorpio is the degree of the Midheaven.

Thanks,
Soulscape

wow! they do look like 'orbs' and interesting they appear in an upside down triangle as in this picture
44081422.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

and on the topic of book, here in this close up pic of the book does it appear there is a bird picture on left page (have to look at it upside down)? I bring this up b/c I think i previously read on here about a bird, eagle or reference to "looking up"...
44081453.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

any thoughts? or am I reaching here

Around the June 16 - June 25, 2008 dates, Mars in Leo was applying to a trine to Pluto Rx (retrograde) in Sag, Uranus in Pisces was stationing for retrograde and was square Pluto. It is said that when planets station (slow to no movement prior to going rx or direct) that they are the most powerful. Mars was also inconjunct Uranus at that time. The Sun and Venus conjunct in Gemini were opposite Pluto. Jupiter in Capricorn was also inconjunct Mars as well as inconjunct the Sun and Venus. Mars was also opposite Neptune in Aquarius. A lot of difficult aspects.

Thanks for the answer, Asker. Hope this kind of configuration doesn't occur regularly. :eek:

I hope it is okay to post this here..I seem to remember awhile back some here felt that something was left at the site near where caylee was left..
Out of all of the pictures released today one appears to be a book shown at link below on The Orlando Sentinel. The book appears at the bottom of photo and looks alot like the one she is reading in the Father's Day video...If you notice there seems to be a mysterious orb in them..there are not any showing up in any of the other 170 pictures

http://origin-www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

"One of the 171 crime scene photos released Thursday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office shows something that appears to be a book. The sheriff's office would not comment on the photo. Here's a photo of Caylee reading a book in a video shot June 15 -- shortly before she disappeared."

Bold is mine.

I've looked at this pic for 10 minutes and cannot see a book. I looked at it close and from afar. I took off my glasses and got within an inch of the screen (probably closer), but I cannot see a book. Sorry ...

Yes, magic-cat, you have read the prisoner's mind. She wove another connection to Z.F.-G. imputing murder to her, when she concocted the phone call "from a private number". She was smiling and a bit breathless when she told the officer Caylee went on about her book. She started to slip when describing how long she sometimes was away from her daughter w/o causing any unhappiness, quickly paring it to overnight. So diabolical to refer to the book in the trash sack and in the call from the nanny. So stupid to go to Tampa with Z.F.-G. after Blanchard Park/Sawgrass; not in reality but in her alibi.

John M. will make capital out of this imputation to his client, along with so many others. The Sun square prisoner's own Sun, Mars returning to natal placement, as he makes notes, rather large notes, on this find at the crime scene and links it to Z.F.-G.'s reputation as a kidnapping killer out of KC's mouth. Fox is reporting again this morning that BC withholds the grandparents from their scheduled deposition. If anyone goes to court, I hope it is John M. for contempt of court following the subpoena that was served ordering the co-defendants to depose.

Yes, magic-cat, you have read the prisoner's mind. She wove another connection to Z.F.-G. imputing murder to her, when she concocted the phone call "from a private number". She was smiling and a bit breathless when she told the officer Caylee went on about her book. She started to slip when describing how long she sometimes was away from her daughter w/o causing any unhappiness, quickly paring it to overnight. So diabolical to refer to the book in the trash sack and in the call from the nanny. So stupid to go to Tampa with Z.F.-G. after Blanchard Park/Sawgrass; not in reality but in her alibi.

John M. will make capital out of this imputation to his client, along with so many others. The Sun square prisoner's own Sun, Mars returning to natal placement, as he makes notes, rather large notes, on this find at the crime scene and links it to Z.F.-G.'s reputation as a kidnapping killer out of KC's mouth. Fox is reporting again this morning that BC withholds the grandparents from their scheduled deposition. If anyone goes to court, I hope it is John M. for contempt of court following the subpoena that was served ordering the co-defendants to depose.

bold by me

Is that quote about John M from BC?????

Hi all. I do not think we should jump to any conclusions about the meter reader or about LE as we are not completely informed of all the evidence that is available.

It has been suggested that he had called Crime Stoppers tips line and NOT 911 on those August 11, 12 and 13 dates, so it is possible that he WAS interested in the reward money or in my opinion he would have dialed 911 direct. That does not mean that there is anything "bad" about him, just that as an ordinary citizen he was lured by the large reward to call the "tips" line associated with that reward.

I do not feel that LE dropped the ball here. You keep hearing everyone say that Fay did not rear her ugly head until late August, but the fact of the matter, June and July were unseasonably wet in that area and the woods in question were already inundated with water by the time ANY searches began.

Tim Miller has clearly stated publicly that they were IN this area searching and it was waist high water and that is exactly why he called off the search-to avoid destroying Caylee's remains if they WERE there, unseen beneath the murky waters.

Obviously as the pattern of the bones is indicative of, these remains rose with the waters and then as the waters receded the remains were dispersed in a pattern that basically made a trail of bones.

This area had just begun to become dried out about a week before this meter reader made his gruesome discovery, so he was obviously biding his time and waiting for just that event to occur so he could go and get a closer look than he could previously...and what he found there was what he feared initially that led him to call that tip line on 3 different ocassions in August...little remains of a small child.

Thank goodness he was devoted for whatever reason, whether it was for the reward or for his own cusriosity. His devotion has brought this angel home where she can be afforded the sanctity of a proper and respectful burial and will not be left to rot by the side of the road in a garbage bag like so much refuse.

I tip my hat to the meter reader and thank him for finding this sweet girl and have complete faith that LE did not err whatsoever and that this is just more "spin" by the media spin-doctors to keep the interest of the public high.:rolleyes:

magic-cat, I agree. I think he was as interested as we all were, (a great sluether), was curious and wanted the reward money.

This man is a hero. I do not believe for a second he was hiding anything, but when he did not get the reward, he told them he had called the crimeline on the 2nd call. Isn't that why a reward is offered?

I really think LP should give him the $50,000 that was offered. Along with the crimeline award, too.

I am unsure of what to think about LE. We just need to wait and see what they say. I know it was a dense area with a lot of growth, so I can understand why she was not found immediately. I give a lot of credit to LE for all of the work they have done.

Laney

Do you see anything BIG happening on December 20th?

This is the only thread I feel comfortable posting this in. This case is having weird similarities to my real life. My family (by blood) consists of 3 sisters, 1 daughter, and 2 nieces. My parents both have passed on. The reason I asked about December 20th is because October 14 (KC's arrest) was my oldest sister's Birthday. December 11th (Caylee was found) was my other sister's birthday. So December 20th is my Birthday and I just can't help but expect something big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam