Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to all who contribute on this thread! I am so glad yall were recognized in the above article, now others know what we have known for quite some time....YOU GUYS ROCK!

Also, I have been trying for a couple of days (to no avail) to find date and place of birth for Linda Kenney Baden using Google. I have sifted through about 40 to 50 search pages and they are all filled with either the Phil Spector case or books she has co-authored with her husband. I am cross eyed!

Can anyone suggest another way to search, I have always found whatever I needed in the past using Google, but this one is kicking my butt!!

Maybe our SUPER SEARCHER, Beckaroosie could offer some suggestions????

ROFL Maybe the CA Bar Assoc? I'll check. :p and thanks for the compliment.

ROFL Maybe the CA Bar Assoc? I'll check. :p and thanks for the compliment.

California? I thought she was in New York? Well, that might explain my brickwall. I swear on most of the searches, New York was mentioned!

regarding the compliment, OWN it beck, you certainly earned it!:blowkiss:

Congratulations to all who contribute on this thread! I am so glad yall were recognized in the above article, now others know what we have known for quite some time....YOU GUYS ROCK!

Also, I have been trying for a couple of days (to no avail) to find date and place of birth for Linda Kenney Baden using Google. I have sifted through about 40 to 50 search pages and they are all filled with either the Phil Spector case or books she has co-authored with her husband. I am cross eyed!

Can anyone suggest another way to search, I have always found whatever I needed in the past using Google, but this one is kicking my butt!!

Maybe our SUPER SEARCHER, Beckaroozie could offer some suggestions????

I couldnt find anything, except dates of their anniversary, that they met in a mourge, and they live in New York City with their dog, Mycroft.

I couldnt find anything, except dates of their anniversary, that they met in a mourge, and they live in New York City with their dog, Mycroft.

Thanks for looking too! You found out more than I have! Met in a morgue :eek: Yikes!

Maybe our SUPER SEARCHER, Beckaroozie could offer some suggestions????

I have a tentative date for Linda Kenney-Baden. The birth date is October 21, 1953. It is a long story how I found that date and I'd rather not give the method out on the internet. Some of these sites will shut down info or be shutdown if people find out how they can be located. If anyone really needs to know how I came to it, I will detail it in email.

If anyone is interested Michael Baden was born July 27, 1934.

I have a tentative date for Linda Kenney-Baden. The birth date is October 21, 1953. It is a long story how I found that date and I'd rather not give the method out on the internet. Some of these sites will shut down info or be shutdown if people find out how they can be located. If anyone really needs to know how I came to it, I will detail it in email.

If anyone is interested Michael Baden was born July 27, 1934.

email me at leothepoodle at gmail dot com?

Savannahanna,
Thanks to all the astro sleuths on this thread! The charts and explanations are awesome and intimidating to someone who believes but doesn't have the talent in this area. Even my non-astro believing DH has been asking for updates each evening! "What was posted on the Astro thread today?" casually asked but intensely interested! Never thought he would become a believer in the stars! You folks are absolutely amazing! Housemouse, many thanks for starting this thread! Patience isn't one of my virtures but I've learned from all the posting here-everything happens in God's time-not our own.
Savannahanna

May justice on earth be found for little Caylee

California? I thought she was in New York? Well, that might explain my brickwall. I swear on most of the searches, New York was mentioned!

regarding the compliment, OWN it beck, you certainly earned it!:blowkiss:

ROFL struck out this time...I know a lot about her...just not her DOB. It's crazy how much I know about her now...more than I ever WANTED To know. LOL Even when she sold a house.

Anyway - Her town of birth is Red Bank, NJ. I do know she's 55. Her office is there, and that is her home base. :)

I meant to say NY earlier, but said CA (ugh) was wrong anyway - it was NJ! I'm glad someone else found the DOB - whew. I was about to pay $1.95 to get it from peoplefinders. He he he

Cape investigator and President of Physical Evidence Consultants Dennis F. called in on Caylee Anthony case by defense attorney JB.

http://www.nbc-2.com/Articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24178&z=3

Trying to find his DOB.

MODERATOR here:
Please continue to next thread #6

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76908"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ROFL struck out this time...I know a lot about her...just not her DOB. It's crazy how much I know about her now...more than I ever WANTED To know. LOL Even when she sold a house.

Anyway - Her town of birth is Red Bank, NJ. I do know she's 55. Her office is there, and that is her home base. :)

I meant to say NY earlier, but said CA (ugh) was wrong anyway - it was NJ! I'm glad someone else found the DOB - whew. I was about to pay $1.95 to get it from peoplefinders. He he he
Beckaroozie
I tried searching also-found a Linda K Baden 62, listed in NYC with Michael Baden MDR, and also the one in New Jersey, same name LKB 55, with MB MDR. I was wondering if they had a residence in NYC and second home in New Jersey. Like all sites age can change from one source to another. I thought she looked more like 62 but I am not good at guessing age and don't want to add yrs to her age if not true. kudos for all the info that you were able to find!:clap:
Savannahanna

Caylee an angel we will always remember

Beckaroozie
I tried searching also-found a Linda K Baden 62, listed in NYC with Michael Baden MDR, and also the one in New Jersey, same name LKB 55, with MB MDR. I was wondering if they had a residence in NYC and second home in New Jersey. Like all sites age can change from one source to another. I thought she looked more like 62 but I am not good at guessing age and don't want to add yrs to her age if not true. kudos for all the info that you were able to find!:clap:
Savannahanna

Caylee an angel we will always remember

(I'd go for the 62---she did look a tad older than 55)

Same ... I'm impressed! Any of you care to tell me when my bf will propose to me?? ... Just kidding :clap: Great job guys

Why don't you propose to him? I did to my husband and he said YES.

I remember one of you guys posting Dec. 13th was going to be a significant date way before the remains were found. That is the day all of the EXPERTS flew into town to check out the crime scene, but were turned away, oh the spin they are putting on this development. And KC is being kept abreast of all the developments........................ I wonder if she is still getting sedatives in the jail. The 11th has basically turned into the end of her defense and all the lies, no matter what spin all of the experts try to do, I do not think she will ever have freedom again.

I am looking forward to the chart on LKB. You guys are amazing and do not be humble about it. This gift of yours has been great and not "For Entertainment Only." It makes me want to learn astrology...along with my dreams who knows how much I could strengthen my gift.

You guys are amazing and do not be humble about it. This gift of yours has been great and not "For Entertainment Only." It makes me want to learn astrology...along with my dreams who knows how much I could strengthen my gift.

Respectfully snipped.

This is what I was trying to say yesterday about "consulting". I am sure if anyone of you was asked to help out on another case, sometimes this does happen, I am sure you would all be willing to help out free of charge. I know, I am expecting the world to recognize such things way too soon, but I can hope. Everyone of you, even you chesterp, has shared a wealth of helpful information in all of your unique ways.

(I'd go for the 62---she did look a tad older than 55)

Well the place I got the 55 also had her 'other names' on it, as well as her kids names, and stated 55. It also corresponds with the tenative DOB posted earlier, by someone else. 10-23-53 (I think?) As for her place of birth being Red Bank, NJ -- I found that in an interview article during my search, directly from her lips to our ears. :) She was born and raised there - went to Catholic High School there..her family is there..so I think that's her home base. Also found out she'd rather sell Dunkin Donuts than be a politician (Hahaha).

Here's the link to the article. Oh - and most times she goes by L B K for her maiden name that's mentioned in the article, and her former married name, because that is what most people know her by.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...0A35751C0A9649C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

Well the place I got the 55 also had her 'other names' on it, as well as her kids names, and stated 55. It also corresponds with the tenative DOB posted earlier, by someone else. 10-23-53 (I think?) As for her place of birth being Red Bank, NJ -- I found that in an interview article during my search, directly from her lips to our ears. :) She was born and raised there - went to Catholic High School there..her family is there..so I think that's her home base. Also found out she'd rather sell Dunkin Donuts than be a politician (Hahaha).

Here's the link to the article. Oh - and most times she goes by L B K for her maiden name that's mentioned in the article, and her former married name, because that is what most people know her by.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...0A35751C0A9649C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

Beck,

The article you quoted says she's age 48 (born in Red Bank, NJ):

Despite her success, Ms. Kenney, 48, insisted in a recent interview, ''There's not many people who take these cases.'' Moreover, in a post-Sept. 11 world, she frets that juries might be more inclined to give officers the benefit of the doubt in cases in which they are accused of wrongdoing.

Can the researchers take another look for her birth data?

Thanks,
Soulscape

LOL, The discussion of LKB's age puts a new spin on the term timer55.

Congrats to all of you who work timelessly and share your gift with us, your deserve a feather in your cap. I love this thread, but my computer crashes everytime I have tried to sign on so my apologies for not speaking up before now.

You all deserve some recognition for your efforts. Thank you all so much. matilda

back to lurking...

Beck,

The article you quoted says she's age 48 (born in Red Bank, NJ):

Despite her success, Ms. Kenney, 48, insisted in a recent interview, ''There's not many people who take these cases.'' Moreover, in a post-Sept. 11 world, she frets that juries might be more inclined to give officers the benefit of the doubt in cases in which they are accused of wrongdoing.

Can the researchers take another look for her birth data?

Thanks,
Soulscape

The date of the article is February 3, 2002, so that would make her what now? 55, since Oct has passed? I think the Oct/53 date is good IMO. This kind of verifies it? As well as what I found on that peoplefinder site stating 55.

Would it help to do a chart on Dr. G? (Dr. Jan Garavaglia Medical Examiner)
She was born 9/14/1956. I can't find a birth place yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn