Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Angel. I was looking around to try to narrow the time frame somewhat, but can't find anything. I am sure we will be hearing more about this incident in the coming days. Last night on NG, LP said he saw the video by JH.

I ran a chart for 10:30a.m. on 11/15 (meet & greet was from 9-12, I chose the midpoint of time). Just took a cursory look to see if anything made sense. Here is what I found.

The capricorn ascendant indicates seriousness of the job at hand (looking for remains), and the chart ruler is Saturn (death) in virgo placed in the 8th house of death. Virgo is ruled by mercury and we find it placed in Scorpio (conjunct the sun; sun conj mars) in the 10th house of profession, in the sign of investigators. Sun had just passed over that communicative & secretive merc in scorpio. Did the info come from documents (aries on 3rd house cusp; or from friend scorpio on 11th house cusp?)

Mercury also rules Gemini; we find the moon (ruler of 7th house indicating the 2nd PI) in gemini (duality) in the 6th house of employees. It is opposite Pluto in Sag in 12th house of secrets. 12th house is natural ruler of Pisces/photography.

The first house also holds Jupiter in Capricorn, in exact trine to Saturn in 8th. Jupiter ruled Sagittarius is is on cusp of 12th house of secrets and what is hidden . Inside the 12th house is Pluto 29th degree of sag conjunct venus 3 cap. We find Taurus, ruler of venus on the 5th house of the child.

There is more, but since we don’t have an exact time I wasn’t go to dig any deeper. This chart does seem to give us at least a leading description.

KAITLAND I have a gut feeling we should know this soon by next week or so. DC turned his pics over to the A's lawyers...MOO

Your Welcome! The Thanks belong to all of you talented astro posters on this thread.:blowkiss:

LP stated that FBI took JH's video tape and telephone. From CNN transcript of NG show.

I think JB is fit to be tied.

Hard to know whom to believe about The Zone and the tapings. Some of Dominic C.'s account is plausible, although a good p.i. ought to know when someone is tailing him, even if it's a gumshoe. Constructed for deniability? Because Leonard P. told his audience on N.G. and at least one newspaper that these two men had found the body or confirmed its whereabouts and needed to go get Caylee. He has also made clear that The Zone is a ways down the road from Roy K.'s find.

All in a morning outing though. From Kaitland's chart, the head had already separated by 15 November as the cusp of The Child is Algol. I don't like the position of Mars in Scorpio opposite that cusp because the degree shows that five mos. past it was exact and that equals June.

Ruler of H. 12 in the ASC, this mess fermented over the holidays and is about to explode. The facts of the matter will come to light due to hidden House Jupiter in an angle. Two different House Systems, two different sets of cusps. My thumbnail chart has 25 Pisces 31 on H. 3 with the ruler square Sun at 23:31 Scorpio from 21:32 Aquarius. Sun ruling H. 8. Concealment and deception over what was known but not necessarily over the inspiration and original source of the lead because Mercury in the prisoner's H. of friends, Kio M., is trine Uranus and did provide a valuable clue. Once the p.i.s made their discovery, however, they were beholden to report it. They did not. Thank you, Leonard.

Returning to the present month and Mars, the coming Full Moon finds Luna at Pollux in Cancer, a Martian energy known as "the wicked boy" of the Castor & Pollux twins. It is said to be brutal, tyrannical, violent and cruel conjoined either of the lights as it will be on January 10. Once again, the Mars energy is tripping off the Saturn in KC's chart, its antiscion. And, as the days of January tick by, Mars moves up to that Full Moon axis and is occulted on the 25th. Overload of Mars, beside WAR, announces, in one of the January bulletins, angry dealing on the case and a truculent, miserable prisoner.

Tuba - I used Placidus. Still can't figure out a way to post my charts!

I agree with you, though. There is no point in erecting a chart for display when the actual time will come out with the time mark on either Jim's video or Casey's. Also why we shouldn't worry about our intermediate cusps being different; without a time, none is correct.

This month, the true sunrise (not a twilight sunrise) for Orlando puts the prisoner's Sun Sign on the ASC all month. The case should produce news every day because of that, although some of it may be retrospectives. There will be an extremely active House 11 as the Sun is there. Mars is on H. 11 Cusp today: lots of angry and energetic activity in that sector. Dissension among associates, alienation, contention and disagreement, fury over law breaking.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

Another interesting thing to note on this link is they state that the family is awaiting the defense to "finish up" the 2nd autopsy before making the final funeral arrangements, which leads one to think that the 2nd autopsy has at least been started by the defense team.

I believe they are "waiting" until they get the paperwork to LE to try to get immunity. There is NO autopsy of BONES. There are X-Rays and that is all. They are stalling. It is bad enough they let that baby lay in the woods and rot, and now they don't care enough to give her a timely burial either.

There is NO autopsy of BONES. There are X-Rays and that is all. They are stalling. It is bad enough they let that baby lay in the woods and rot, and now they don't care enough to give her a timely burial either.

i couldnt agree with you more...its sickening!

I believe they are "waiting" until they get the paperwork to LE to try to get immunity. There is NO autopsy of BONES. There are X-Rays and that is all. They are stalling. It is bad enough they let that baby lay in the woods and rot, and now they don't care enough to give her a timely burial either.

No question there. DELAY DELAY DELAY

Last week on the NG Show, Dr. Joshua Perper, medical examiner, said 'there really wasn't any purpose' for a 2nd autopsy because the 1st autopsy indicated there were no broken bones or anything to show cause of death....which of course is to the benefit of the Defense.

We're dealing w/ the A's and it's always about THEMSELVES.

By the way, there is NO REASON for LE to rush into or seriously discuss any form of partial or full immunity. They'll wait for the Quantico results before they lock themselves into offering grace to the parents . I personally don't agree w/ the immunity concept at all.

I think they are stalling, but also it was probably impossible to get their experts to come back to Orlando over the Christmas/New Year's holiday (which fell in the middle of the week). The pace is about to pick up.

Dr. J.A.P. has my support. He was more than definite about the duct tape. No hedging.

Several parties are in trouble due to their associations, H. 11 and their misguided impulses, H. 11. Mars on the cusp, last with Pluto, means uproar about that.

Tuba I agree with you, without exact timing, no chart is correct. However, that didn't stop me from taking a look at Kaitland's chart to see what I could see, LOL (looking at charts is an obsession of astrologers!!).

Using the forensic horary techniques with which I am most familiar, I chose to look at the chart with the underlying question, **was the videotaping actually successful? In other words, did JAMES H. videotape the bag containing the body???** I took both what Kaitland and Tuba said in their posts above (#501 and #506) into careful consideration.

I used Regiomontanus houses, chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/11-15-08VideotapingatRecoveryLocati.gif

I assigned the Ascendant to Dominic C., so he is Lord 1, SATURN at 19:52 Virgo in 8th House of Investigation, disposited by MERCURY, natural ruler of recording/taping/videotaping, here in the investigative sign of Scorpio in the 10th House of professional career. (Note that *taking pictures* would be a Neptunian activity and MERCURY the news gathering process applies square to NEPTUNE, photography.)

MERCURY the news gathering/picture taking/videotaping also semisquares VENUS (Caylee) which has recently separated from PLUTO (death). (VENUS rules House 5 of the Child.)

With SATURN (Dominic) opposite URANUS (discovery), we can see Dominic is intent on finding Caylee.

James H., who **snuck up on me** is Dominic's secret enemy and thus is assigned to House 12 of Secrets, Sagittarius, ruled by JUPITER and placed in the Ascendant. That Lord 12 JUPITER is both in the Ascendant and partile trine SATURN (Dominic) shows James (JUPITER) making himself visible (1st House) to Dominic (trine SATURN). JUPITER (James) sextiles MERCURY, so James is also recording/ news gathering/ taping the scene. In fact, JUPITER = MERCURY/URANUS so James (JUPITER) is hoping to make a big (JUPITER) discovery (URANUS) while videotaping (MERCURY) the area.

However --- neither SATURN (Dominic) nor JUPITER (James) aspect VENUS (Caylee). They do not see her.

The VERTEX at 21:44 Leo is partile opposite NEPTUNE, so nothing comes before the Public. (NEPTUNE = illusion, nothingness)

Malefic SOUTH NODE conjuncts FORTUNA 15:32 Leo conjunct 8th House Cusp making it the Part of Misfortune. The news gathering/ fact finding/ picture taking/ videotaping is doomed.

The ever-important MOON is beseiged between malefic URANUS and malefic SATURN, even more closely between ALGOL at 26:17 Taurus and the malefic SOUTH NODE at 12:38 Leo. MOON's Last Aspects are an inconjunct (150 degrees) to MARS and opposition PLUTO.

This shows the action (MARS) blows up in their face (PLUTO) because MARS rules the 4th House End of the Matter and at 29:30 Scorpio, MARS is at the end of his rope and weakening because he is about to leave the sign of his rulership and enter Sagittarius where he has no Essential Dignity. Even worse, once MARS enters Sagittarius, he will be in the detriment of MERCURY (news gathering, videotaping, etc.). This strengthens my growing suspicion that the picture-taking/ videotaping did not capture the exact location of Caylee's remains.

More testimony adds to my theory:

Part of Speculation at 16:02 Taurus opposite MERCURY confirms they were there on a tip. However, Part of Success at 15:38 Gemini inconjuncts MERCURY denying success.

MERCURY the fact-finding/news gathering/taping is combust the SUN, which renders it in poor condition and weakens it. MERCURY is also peregrine, as is JUPITER (James) who by the way is also in Fall, adding testimony to the denial of success. This all strengthens my suspicion that the picture-taking/videotaping did not capture the exact location of
Caylee's remains.

Fixed Star ACUMEN 28:49 Sagittarius conjuncts PLUTO conj. VENUS (Cayee). ACUMEN correlates with blindness. The body/bag can't be seen.

The Heliocentric chart (not shown) supports the Geocentric chart. Helio MERCURY at 4 Scorpio in the 8th House of Investigation is partile trine Helio VENUS (Caylee) at 4 Pisces in the 12th House of Secrets. Recall that MARS is Lord 4 End of the Matter in Geo chart. Helio MARS at 3 Sagittarius squares Helio VENUS (Caylee). Since VENUS leaves MARS, it is as if Caylee is leaving the P.I.'s behind, and once again, success is denied.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Dr. J.A.P. has my support. He was more than definite about the duct tape. No hedging.

Several parties are in trouble due to their associations, H. 11 and their misguided impulses, H. 11. Mars on the cusp, last with Pluto, means uproar about that.

True... and no mention of it being used 'post mortem' as a cover-up to make it look like a 'kidnapping'.

The aspects have the Defense team, the A's & their associates 'walking on coals' as it should be.

True... and no mention of it being used 'post mortem' as a cover-up to make it look like a 'kidnapping'.

The aspects have the Defense team, the A's & their assocates 'walking on coals' as it should be.

Happy New Year to you all .... fantastic posts and encouragement as to the revealing of the TRUTH!!!! Tuba, what wonderful insight that the tape is in custody.

I am looking forward to the days ahead and to see if GA, CA and LA will actually come forward with information. I wouldn't place a bet in Vegas on this one. :bang:

Dr. J.A.P. asserted the tape was applied while the child was alive. I don't believe he concluded that from logic, although he mentioned that in an aside. He knows more about the condition of the tape and shares information with his fellow M.E.

Dr. J.A.P. asserted the tape was applied while the child was alive. I don't believe he concluded that from logic, although he mentioned that in an aside. He knows more about the condition of the tape and shares information with his fellow M.E.

bolded by me ....

KC really is a spiteful b*#*! :furious:

The thought of this just makes me boil inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam