Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Let my papers go! Let my papers GO! Set my papers FREE!!
2.) lin, I was able to see the WESH evening news because the producer ordered an immediate video. All I needed was the sta. I thought it was a great broadcast for our purposes, not for the prisoner who, like on a normal day, does not watch the #%$&^^* on t.v., unquote. She has no idea what she missed, does she!
3.) If you rob a bank, it is best to let your counsel know that. He will then craft a defense built on the fact that yes, you were at the teller's window but........However, if you tell your lawyer you were in the pub 17 mi. on the other side of time when the bank was robbed, he will be caught bending over way down the line when the evidence comes in. I have talked about Baez in the past and how he is doing a fine job as far as I'm concerned but that he does not have the approach nor the personality to elicit true information from a crooked stick like Casey. There are plenty of harsh and severe attorneys who would not have gone forward with the prisoner's packet of bouncers. One thing a lawyer cannot do, because he or she is an officer of the ct., is to advance a known falsehood. "My client was not at the bank, he was in the Iron Felon Pub, 17 miles away and will now so testify....."

LOL-Tuba-'Set my papers free'. We have waited for this day and I know it will verify yours and the other Astros hard work of transcribing the charts for us of what the heavens have shown you. Wonder whether KC will want to cop a plea now?

The prisoner was hurling cheetos and toast through the jail bars today as the Moon in her fall, Scorpio, made a sesqui-quadrate of 135 degrees to Venus. The case has come up hard against the wall, one of those walls with hand and fingerprints all over it. Prisoner is not pleased. Nor is she best pleased by her chief counsel's absence in hospital. Time off is not permitted.

Her Diary of Days entry early July made this abundantly clear.

On the worst of worst days,
Remember the words spoken.
Trust no one,
Only yourself.
With great power,
Comes great consequence.
What is given,
Can be taken away.
Everyone lies.
Everyone dies.
Life will never be easy.
On the worst of worst days,
Remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high.
Smile.
Laugh.
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day.
(Source: page 28 of PDF - 400+ page docdump #1)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2851050&postcount=652

Thanks,
Soulscape

My bold - but isn't that the greatest irony ever seen?

Salem

My bold - but isn't that the greatest irony ever seen?

Salem

Very good, no question but a poster's sig line has my vote. Says something along the lines of it being ironic that because of Caylee, KC will never be free again.

Tuba I was right when I posted this morning that it was the "Quiet Before The Storm"....:clap: "The Span Of Truth" is ready to reveal itself in all of it's glory.
I agree set Tuba's papers free!

Now I'm even more curious what else is in 1,100 papers! OMG that's a lot of reading & discovery that has Casey's walls all closing in on her!!!
:clap: :clap:

Actually, the storm is full upon us. At least here. You are right. It is always quiet first. You just hear the trees and the window ticking. And then the torrents break loose.

Now I'm even more curious what else is in 1,100 papers! OMG that's a lot of reading & discovery that has Casey's walls all closing in on her!!!
:clap: :clap:

1,100 pages...i have this visual from over the weekend when one of the members of Congress was talking about the stimulus package and he had the whole thing printed out. It was around 1,100 pages also......it was a mountain of paper. Can you imagine having that plopped down on your desk? No wonder Baez has a tummy ache.

1.) Let my papers go! Let my papers GO! Set my papers FREE!!
2.) lin, I was able to see the WESH evening news because the producer ordered an immediate video. All I needed was the sta. I thought it was a great broadcast for our purposes, not for the prisoner who, like on a normal day, does not watch the #%$&^^* on t.v., unquote. She has no idea what she missed, does she!
3.) If you rob a bank, it is best to let your counsel know that. He will then craft a defense built on the fact that yes, you were at the teller's window but........However, if you tell your lawyer you were in the pub 17 mi. on the other side of time when the bank was robbed, he will be caught bending over way down the line when the evidence comes in. I have talked about Baez in the past and how he is doing a fine job as far as I'm concerned but that he does not have the approach nor the personality to elicit true information from a crooked stick like Casey. There are plenty of harsh and severe attorneys who would not have gone forward with the prisoner's packet of bouncers. One thing a lawyer cannot do, because he or she is an officer of the ct., is to advance a known falsehood. "My client was not at the bank, he was in the Iron Felon Pub, 17 miles away and will now so testify....."

Bolded/emphasis by me. I am glad to see you mention this about JB, Tuba. I must say for the most part that I like JB - he is dignified (usually), soft spoken, and respectful to the media. He tried to bring some sense of decorum to the defense as best he could. Is he up to this challenge? No. But then again, no one else would be either. There was a distinct change in his entire facial expression/demeanor back in December when Caylee was found. The duct tape around the head did him in. Because, he had to put down the Koolaid. He knew in that moment, there was no accident. He understood at that point: he had been roped in by pretty little CMA, the sociopath. I'm sure he is having stomach problems......ulcers no doubt. He has visions of the DP coming back to the dinner table. A harsh meal, no doubt.

Totally off topic, but I love to read you astros. You weave your words around each others so eloquently. I wish you would post 24/7 (no matter the topic) just so I could sit and read it!

Question: The accident that was spoken of earlier due by the 16th, Is that maybe JB being hospitalized?????????? Thoughts Please!

Thank you, Sandy

The Span of Truth has risen in glory.

Kudos to Tuba for all of her extraordinary work bringing this to Light well in advance of the mother of all docdumps!

:blowkiss: :woohoo: :blowkiss:

Love,
Soulscape

I remember very distinctly that Tuba called awhile back that one of the pertinent lawyers in this case would become ill -- do you guys remember that?

Yes, Beck, I thought I remembered "ill" and I know there was talk of an accident surrounding the memorial service. Two separate entities, I assume.

KAIT, I do remember thinking JB was looking grim-faced after the remains were discovered, weren't we all? But I do remember thinking his demeanor changed and he didn't seem as infatuated with the perp as he had been. Then when he read her statement before the memorial, he looked downright uncomfortable.

I always thought his congeniality toward the media was because he likes his time in the spotlight and the more often he's there, the more likely he'll get more clients (his thinking?). Nevertheless, there has been a marked change in the man. I know the duct tape with the heart on it did it for me.

Sources: Mother's Fingerprints Not Found On Tape Over Caylee's Skull

Slain Tot's Mom Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Monday, February 16, 2009
UPDATED: 11:50 pm EST February 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources told Local 6 News Monday that no fingerprints were located on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull of Caylee Anthony.

Hundreds of pages of additional documents are expected to be released in the case against the slain toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, as early as Tuesday. Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the home she shared with her mother and grandparents. The girl's skull was wrapped in duct tape, and sources told Local 6 News that sheriff's investigators headed to the Anthony house the day the discovery was make, looking for evidence that might link Casey Anthony or items in the house to the crime scene.

Sources said the soon-to-be released documents will show that investigators never found a duct tape roll at the home but did find a similar piece of tape on a gasoline can in the house. Sources also told Local 6 News that FBI lab tests reveal no fingerprints were found on the duct tape.

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has been involved with the case since he bailed Casey Anthony out of jail, claimed the opposite last week on national TV. A tabloid magazine also reported that Casey Anthony's fingerprints were found on the tape.

Sources inside Casey Anthony's defense team said they are "sick of Padilla's lies" and want him to "go away."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18728295/detail.html#-

How is it possible NOT to leave fingerprints on duct tape??? Did she trim the ends after she wrapped it around Caylee's head? I really didn't think she was that smart.

Sources: Mother's Fingerprints Not Found On Tape Over Caylee's Skull

Slain Tot's Mom Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Monday, February 16, 2009
UPDATED: 11:50 pm EST February 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources told Local 6 News Monday that no fingerprints were located on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull of Caylee Anthony.

Hundreds of pages of additional documents are expected to be released in the case against the slain toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, as early as Tuesday. Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the home she shared with her mother and grandparents. The girl's skull was wrapped in duct tape, and sources told Local 6 News that sheriff's investigators headed to the Anthony house the day the discovery was make, looking for evidence that might link Casey Anthony or items in the house to the crime scene.

Sources said the soon-to-be released documents will show that investigators never found a duct tape roll at the home but did find a similar piece of tape on a gasoline can in the house. Sources also told Local 6 News that FBI lab tests reveal no fingerprints were found on the duct tape.

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has been involved with the case since he bailed Casey Anthony out of jail, claimed the opposite last week on national TV. A tabloid magazine also reported that Casey Anthony's fingerprints were found on the tape.

Sources inside Casey Anthony's defense team said they are "sick of Padilla's lies" and want him to "go away."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18728295/detail.html#-

How is it possible NOT to leave fingerprints on duct tape??? Did she trim the ends after she wrapped it around Caylee's head? Is really didn't think she was that smart.

WTH! I absolutely cannot believe this! How in the world would there NOT be prints

WTH! I absolutely cannot believe this! How in the world would there NOT be prints
We don't know who these "sources" are... Defense plants???

:confused: Man, that's NOT what they were saying on TV last night. What is going on? :confused:

Do you really think criminals tell their defense attorneys everything? :eek: That's like pulling their own switch on the electric chair.

I assumed so. I don't understand how an attorney can prepare a case not knowing the facts. Also, as new evidence comes out, that throws the attorney's defense stratagy out the window.

Some/many/most? defense attorneys do not want to know the whole truth. If they did know their client was guilty, it would be an ethics problem for them.

Look at the OJ case for example. There is no way OJ's attorney's thought he was innocent. I can't see where an attorney would have an ethical problem because they are doing what they are paid to do, defend their client and get them off.

The bad guys only tell what they want the attorney to know. Why tell someone what they did? That would be downright stupid on their part.

Baez only knows what Casey told him and what he could figure out for himself reading the evidence documents (and maybe what he reads here in the astro charts :wink:). He is going under the legal assumption his client is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
This just confuses me because there is no way any sane person could have listened to Casey's story and believed any part of it. I honestly thought a client told their defense attorney the whole story. Baez HAD to know long ago that Casey was lying to him.

I guess I am very naive when it comes to how the legal system works. Good thing I never had to hire a defense attorney because I would have told him the truth, so he could find some logical way to defend me. Giving him lies, I can't see how a lawyer prepares a defense.

Criminals lie to their attorneys, no doubt about it.

I think it makes it much easier for attorneys who are defending someone, if the person did the crime, for them not to know the gory details. Also, if the client told his/her attorney the entire story, the complete truth, that would be a "confession", then the attorney would be caught between a rock and a hard place, whether to tell the court because he's a representative of the court system or to keep quiet because his client has the right to a proper defense.

Very tricky position for a defense attorney to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie