Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these the two SO's Momtective refers to in quote below asking us to take a look?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Yes, these are the two Soulscape. One is within 500 feet of Haleigh's home and the other within a half a mile.
Thanks to all of you for giving of your time and talent to help find Haleigh. God I pray she is still alive.

FYI - Just saw on another thread that there will be a press conference at 2pm today.

Here is some breaking information:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

~~ Girlfriend took polygraph; LE declines to say whether she passed it.

~~ LE believes Haleigh was abducted.

~~ Bloodhounds haven't turned up any clear evidence.

~~ Evidence has been collected from home; LE declined to describe it.

~~ Child's footprint found on path behind home; dad said Haleigh's shoes were in the house.

~~ 44 local SO's are being questioned by LE.

~~ Air conditioner repairman who was in the home on Monday 2/9 was questioned by LE and cleared of wrongdoing.

==================

I hold out little hope this child is alive. Charts indicate abduction rape and murder. I will post more astrological observations of why I believe this later today.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Not at all confident of the time supplied by the live-in, particularly since the father provides different bed times for the live-in and the children and for the moment of discovery. However, the chart fits the circs. to some extent and if it is accurate, Haleigh went north north east to a secluded location that is not a bluff at all but low ground. Lot of growth.

Saturn retrograde is definitely registered in criminal records because he is a malefic and retrograde and Mercury trined him in the past for the entry into the books. Here again, operating from seclusion and ambush in House 12.

There are misstatements in the account of the live-in.

Thanks very much Tuba...do you think she's pretty close to the abduction site? Think she'll be found?

Thank you.

Here is some breaking information:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

~~ Girlfriend took polygraph; LE declines to say whether she passed it.

~~ LE believes Haleigh was abducted.

~~ Bloodhounds haven't turned up any clear evidence.

~~ Evidence has been collected from home; LE declined to describe it.

~~ Child's footprint found on path behind home; dad said Haleigh's shoes were in the house.

~~ 44 local SO's are being questioned by LE.

~~ Air conditioner repairman who was in the home on Monday 2/9 was questioned by LE and cleared of wrongdoing.

==================

I hold out little hope this child is alive. Charts indicate abduction rape and murder. I will post more astrological observations of why I believe this later today.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you for your reading, Soulscape.

This is truly heartbreaking, God Bless this family and Haleigh.

*respectfully snipped*

Thanks,
Soulscape

:frown: how incredibly sad.

from Caylee to Haleigh... that alone gave me goosebumps.

Not at all confident of the time supplied by the live-in, particularly since the father provides different bed times for the live-in and the children and for the moment of discovery. However, the chart fits the circs. to some extent and if it is accurate, Haleigh went north north east to a secluded location that is not a bluff at all but low ground. Lot of growth.

Saturn retrograde is definitely registered in criminal records because he is a malefic and retrograde and Mercury trined him in the past for the entry into the books. Here again, operating from seclusion and ambush in House 12.

There are misstatements in the account of the live-in.

Does anyone have the actual address of the home? I would like to look at the this area mentioned by Tuba on a topographical map.

do the charts have any indication of when she will be found? I know you guys had some clues as to when Caylee would be found. can you see anything coming up soon?

Sorry, not astrological but the gf said a cement brick was left to prop open the door. I think whoever took her did not want to make noise so he used the brick to keep the door wide open, grabbed the little girl, and, with the door open, just breezed right out. This way he didn't have to worry about noise, or hitting the door with her feet, etc. Just in and out quietly. :mad:

Not astrological either, but trying to learn more..
Does the chart show whether the Father has knowledge of a potential suspect? My experience in these cases tells me his statement indicated he had at least his own possible suspect pool, and if Im being honest, I am not buying the gf account of the baby getting up to use the bathroom- do you see that 3:00am timeframe she gave?

I just can't believe that there is another one. Another poor child. My heart just breaks because of this. I actually spoke with my husband about putting an alarm in the house and I think I might have convinced him now with this. I have 2 children and if anything at all were to ever happen to them...I can't even go there. God bless this baby and those that love her. I know that the charts do not show a good outcome, but I will still continue to pray for one. Bless all of you for your neverending work. *back to lurking*

Does anyone have the actual address of the home? I would like to look at the this area mentioned by Tuba on a topographical map.

Salvarenga I think there's also a map of the trailer park community posted on the other Missing! thread. I was about to go look for it too.

I just can't believe that there is another one. Another poor child. My heart just breaks because of this. I actually spoke with my husband about putting an alarm in the house and I think I might have convinced him now with this. I have 2 children and if anything at all were to ever happen to them...I can't even go there. God bless this baby and those that love her. I know that the charts do not show a good outcome, but I will still continue to pray for one. Bless all of you for your neverending work. *back to lurking*

Just want to throw out there that the FDLE was proprosing to cut Amber Alert programs and Sex Offender announcements due to budget issues- can you believe that? Sadly, another case I fear will end up proving that is a heinous idea.

Drive....WHAT???? Who do I call? Who do I write letters to? What can I do? That is the most ignorant move that anyone could ever make. Our children come FIRST before anything else...*giving myself a self-imposed time out before I say something I mean, but will get booted for*

If you can find his birth data we could compare charts, see if there are connections.

I can't help but think the perp would have to be familiar with layout of home to enter in the dark, go straight to bedroom and snatch little girl, be in & out in less than a minute.

I still need to review subsequent charts to get a better handle on this.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I am still learning but with the sun, jupiter and mars and neptune transiting the eleventh house, does that possibly indicate this was someone the father considered a friend>?

If you can find his birth data we could compare charts, see if there are connections.

I can't help but think the perp would have to be familiar with layout of home to enter in the dark, go straight to bedroom and snatch little girl, be in & out in less than a minute.

I still need to review subsequent charts to get a better handle on this.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,
I can't shake a feeling that the perp was "inside" the house when GF went to bathroom. Do you see anything in charts to suggest she knows this man? Was maybe entertaining him, and came back to find he was gone with Haleigh? I have no special powers... just a gut-level feeling about this. JMO

Thank you Lovejac and Sweetmop; I appreciate your kind words for me. I just pray that Haleigh is safe and insulated by God's love. His wrath will surely fall hard on whomever is responsible for harm coming to this child!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam