Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much, NurseBeeMe for the welcome.:)

And yes Static, firstcoast news would be a good reliable source, Re: the link you provided, as that is our channel 12 as well as channel 25 i think use the same fistcoast news logo, news here locally. I watch the channel 4 news here and this is where I am watching and hearing all of this now. The news is over here now...but you can also go to News4Jax.com, which is the local channel 4 news I am/was watching and read what I have been telling everyone here. I am sure they have updated this info already or will be soon.
I am guessing you can find out lots more on there.

I will try to come back in the am or sometime tomorrow and log in and post anything else I may hear. If I can figure it all out again, it is taking me some time to learn how to log in properly, etc. LOL I signed up for this site a long time ago but have never made any posts, until now. I thought and felt what is happening now was too important not to tell and try and log in and tell you all and make a first comment.

Take care all

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4176924#post4176924"]Possibly breaking news.......... not sure - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

onevoice,
here is the link to the breaking news thread..

and thank you for the heads up... Tuba and SS, I guess you guys were once again spot on with the new moon stuff...

Tuba, SS, Fifth & all here's an update on the draining of the Mondex Pond: :eek:

Divers Search Lake In Haleigh Cummings Case
Posted: 11:14 pm EDT September 18, 2009
<snipped>
Dive crews in Putnam County searched a lake Friday night for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Sources tell Eyewitness News that crews did not find a body, but they did find evidence in the case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20998031/detail.html

Video: Inside The Police Interview: 9/18/2009 3:01
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=33684@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

And the article below tells me that Hank JR. or one or all 4 that have been interviewed have told the detectives something VERY revealing to be draining this pond!!!

Search Moves to Mondex Pond
Effort to find Haleigh Cummings involves several local agencies
Authorities begin draining L pond to make task easier

Saturday, September 19, 2009 1:49 AM EDT
<snipped>
Authorities are draining a large pond in the Mondex in their search for Haleigh Cummings, the 6-year-old Satsuma girl who vanished in February.

The decision to drain the pond followed two days of searching by police divers.

Removing water will make the search easier, said Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Searchers have checked several ponds in the seven months since Haleigh disappeared, but this marks the first time one has been drained.

The Mondex property, southwest of Palatka near State Road 19, is notorious as a party location sometimes drawing large crowds.

Draining what is known as the L pond could take two days, officials said. Water covers about 5 acres and reaches depths exceeding 5 feet.

As for this week's search at the Mondex, Bowling said we're searching it for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.

He said law enforcement's focus on the site was prompted by tips and information from detective interviews.

Based on the information, authorities began searching it Thursday because the weather is right and we've got enough personnel, Bowling added.

This week, investigators have been interviewing the babysitter's brother Hank Croslin Jr., who goes by Tommy, since his arrest Tuesday on a grand theft charge.

Video: Search Moves to Mondex~Search For Haleigh 09/18/09
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/19/news/news01.tnv

Article:
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/19/news/news01.txt

*NOTE: More info in both articles, as well as several others I posted in Haleigh's TimeStamped thread. I wanted to bump a few of the VERY important snips from a couple of the articles for you....I wanted to make sure that Tuba, SS, Fifth & everyone else seen these new updates!

ITA nurse as soon as I read these articles the 1st thing I thought about was Tuba & SS's charts about a body of water!

I pray that they find Haleigh....it's not how I would like her to be found, but it's time for someone (Misty &/or Ron), to pay for whatever happened to this sweet little one. Her big smile & sparkling eyes bring me to tears, everytime I see pictures of her.

It breaks my heart that someone & I do believe it is Misty &/or Ron are responsible for her missing. I'm leaning more towards Misty, but she isn't smart enough to pull this off alone. Possibly help from Ron, her brother &/or friends. Maybe even all of them are involved after the fact or before in some way or another. Leaning towards Misty more, but I still think Ron knows more than he is telling too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome OneVoice! :wave:

Glad to see you finally posted & you're right our astrologers & member's here are truly a wonderful caring group! I for one look forward to you posting more....I think you would be of some great help to our astrologers with questions they may have about the area they are searching. I look forward to your post later today! :winko:

012.gif

:angel:​

Early in the case we looked at the Seven Sisters Islands area. On one the news reports, firstcoastnews.com, I think, they mentioned they were in the Lake Stokes area and gave an address on Hwy 19.

I just took a look at a wide area along the river and see Stokes Island right near Seven Sisters Island. Is that where they are looking or are they farther north, closer to Palatka?

Seven Sisters Islands and Stokes Island are just southwest of the trailer area where they lived.

Which direction were we looking at before, astrologically?

From the articles aksleuth they say the pond is in the Stokes Landing area south of Palatka........approximately three-acre pond, though it is near a part of the St. Johns River directly across from Satsuma.

What is known as the L pond on the Mondex property, southwest of Palatka near State Road 19. Water covers about 5 acres and reaches depths exceeding 5 feet.

I'm not sure if this is part of the Seven Sisters and Stokes Island area....hopefully OneVoice will log in & will be able to let us know if it is part of that area or someone else familiar with the area.

:angel:

Is this it?

PalatkaStokeslandingrdTaylorRd.jpg

Then it's the place where Seven Sisters Islands and Stokes Island are located, the place we were looking at months ago because Seven Sisters popped up in the charts. Stokes Landing is across the water (left) from Stokes Island.

Should we fax a copy of our discussion and the chart to OPSO?

To the right of the islands, upper right of the river is where the trailer is located. The light red line goes from the trailer area to across the river.

Across the river to the left, next to the far island, left, is where I think they're looking.

Early in the case we looked at the Seven Sisters Islands area. On one the news reports, firstcoastnews.com, I think, they mentioned they were in the Lake Stokes area and gave an address on Hwy 19.

I just took a look at a wide area along the river and see Stokes Island right near Seven Sisters Island. Is that where they are looking or are they farther north, closer to Palatka?

Seven Sisters Islands and Stokes Island are just southwest of the trailer area where they lived.

Which direction were we looking at before, astrologically?

From the articles aksleuth they say the pond is in the Stokes Landing area south of Palatka........approximately three-acre pond, though it is near a part of the St. Johns River directly across from Satsuma.

What is known as the L pond on the Mondex property, southwest of Palatka near State Road 19. Water covers about 5 acres and reaches depths exceeding 5 feet.

I'm not sure if this is part of the Seven Sisters and Stokes Island area....hopefully OneVoice will log in & will be able to let us know if it is part of that area or someone else familiar with the area.

Locals, is the pond authorities are draining within or close by the circled SEVEN SISTERS area on this map???

SevenSistersmap.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

If this is the correct pond being drained, it appears to be West and slightly North of Buffalo Bluff.

L-shapedpond.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you, Soulscape. I was going crazy looking for an L shaped pond.

The maps I had didn't show it and I was going crosseyed looking at Google Earth.

Now I'll go back to the street map for location. They mentioned Stokes Landing Road and State Road 19 many times on TV.

this pond they are draining is off E St John River Road. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• E St Johns St at Pond site.jpg
    E St Johns St at Pond site.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for the maps. Now we're getting someplace. They're all pointing in the proper direction. Good job!

Hello ladies;

I am a newb at posting comments but not too much of a newb at following this thread/link off and on for quite some time.

I thought maybe you all would like to know that there are currently, as of 10:00 PM tonight EST (and earlier on this evening) pumping a pond somewhere off of Hwy./SR 19 in the Satsuma area. I am in Jacksonville, so we are about 45 or so minutes from Satsuma.

The live videos they are showing on the news are showing police tape that is taping off an area going down a dirt road and wooded area that obviously leads to this pond they are pumping. Police cars are there but the police are not giving too much more information to the media at this time. However, the reporters are saying that they do think this has something to do with Haleigh.

Yes, someone mentioned earlier I saw about possibly the new moon on the 18th (today) maybe bringing something to light. It could be. We just have to wait and see. As well, we are in mercury retrograde so, we will see what this all entails. Absolutely LOVE you ladies work....as so many other have said. I know a "few" things about astro things, etc. but no where near the things you ladies do. I am more of a intuitive/feeling/sensing person. And those things should be left for the other threads as you have suggested in the past. :)

I would say more on what I have been sensing and getting for months now too but have stayed quiet, but I can tell you all that I am in complete agreeance with and and all of the many comments made about a watery location. I will leave it at that.

Anyways, wanted to let you all know what is happening right now or going on in the Satsuma area as I type this.

Take care all of you and may God help them to find this little baby.
Welcome,One Voice,and Thank you.

IIRC the charts showed a watery grave,possibly being held down,talk of being tangled under tree roots.They may not find her by dragging the pond. Dear God,how will they get to her?

Thanks to all of you for the welcome. I am not great at maps, etc. so, I called the "hubs" in for help to try and help me, help you guys. :) Soulscape, hubby says yes you would be correct in what you stated...."If this is the correct pond being drained, it appears to be West and slightly North of Buffalo Bluff." ..... according to where they say they are draining the pond and the map.

I wish I could do so much more for you guys, :-( I just am really terrible at maps and things. Not being too knowing of those areas I cannot say yes or no, so is why I called in hubby for help. So according to what the authorities are saying and where they are and the map, again, hubs said you would most likely be correct.

My apologies ladies for not being able to log in earlier this morning. But, I wanted to let you all know I am here. I can't promise to be able to help out in *all* things but I can help out with *some* things. :)

Like I had mentioned last night, I am more of one of those intuitive/seeing/feeling types....I will tell you all this much.... They are definately looking for Haleigh there, no doubt. Since I myself haven't been here in a while just to read and lurk...I am wondering if some of the things I was shown months ago besides the watery part, are also near that area.
I guess I will go over and read some of the dreams/visions comments and find out.

I wish I could be more of help, but Soulscape if what my hubby says helps you, then we are all the better for it. :)

Take care you all and have a beautiful weekend!

If this is the correct pond being drained, it appears to be West and slightly North of Buffalo Bluff.

L-shapedpond.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

I'm going over the 1st Astrology thread on Haleigh. I found this post from you. I'm quoting it in it's entirety. I know there's another one that references a better location as far as distance is concerned, but this is still very enlightening. Thanks to all of you for sharing your gift with everyone.

Love,
Jersey

The following quote is a post of Soulscapes. Reading this sort of makes me wonder about the rumor a sex offender either lived with Misty's brother or was visiting Misty's brother, then the brother is questioned, and now the pond is being searched...and it just so happens to be in the general area Soulscape was referencing!:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3311022&postcount=274"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1[/ame]

Horary - The Truth of the Matter - Part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chart we are working with is here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/TruthoftheMatter021309.gif

The immediate sense is omninous. Scorpio rises, never comforting in a forensic horary chart because Scorpio is the sign of the 8th House of Death in the natural wheel. Additionally, at 2 degrees, ASCENDANT is in the Via Combusta (The Burning Way), a particularly malefic portion of the Zodiac, 15 degrees Libra through 15 degrees Scorpio. Notice the MOON is also in the Via Combusta, located in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. Ironically, MOON conjuncts the Fixed Star SPICA, the most benefic Star in the Heavens, but will that be enough to save the child?

SUN casts its light, showing us where to look next. SUN, in conjunction with CHIRON (wounding/harm/damage) and NEPTUNE (disappearance; also prominent in death charts) in the 4th House of the Grave. Part of MISfortune is there too, in critical degree (4 Mutable) in Pisces, sign on the cusp of the 5th House of the Child. This is testimony the child is dead.

Note: When FORTUNE is located in the 4th, 8th, or 12th House of the chart, it becomes the Part of MISFORTUNE.

MOON in the 12th House of Kidnapping/ Misfortune/ Sorrow & Woe applies trine to SUN in the 4th House of the Grave. This is testimony the child is dead.

The 3rd House is the House of Information/ Facts/ Rumors and PLUTO (complications/ kidnappers/ rape and also a death marker) is just inside the 3rd House cusp, followed by BLACK MOON LILITH, another death marker. MERCURY Lord of the interception in the 8th House of Death as well as the 11th House of Friends is there, as is MARS, ruler of the ASCENDANT and natural ruler of killers/ rapists/ violence. JUPITER the child (Lord 5) is there, conjunct the NORTH NODE in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), always a sign of catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. Lord 3 SATURN located in the 11th House of Friends is opposite URANUS in the 5th House of the Child. The Truth of the Matter is that this child was abducted (PLUTO) and likely raped and killed.

Supporting evidence:

1. Part of Rape at 01 Scorpio, conjunct ASCENDANT.

2. Part of Treachery at 01 Scorpio, conjunct ASCENDANT.

3. Asteroid PERSEPHONE at 6 Aquarius parallel BLACK MOON LILITH, conjunct MARS (murderers, rapists) and conjunct the 1/26/09 Solar Eclipse, and Asteroid PROSPERINA at 26 Scorpio parallel JUPITER (Haleigh).

Note: Parallels act as conjunctions. PERSEPHONE/ PROSPERINA are alternate names for CERES's daughter, the girl who was abducted by HADES Lord of the Underworld.

4. The Part of Information, Whether True or False at 07:55 Aquarius is conjunct MARS (murder, murderers, rape, rapists), conjunct JUPITER (Haleigh) and trine the Part of Death at 06:21 Gemini intercepted in the 8th House of Death.

5. ALGOL (losing one's head, literally or figuratively), the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens conjuncts the 8th House of Death cusp.

6. JUPITER, CERES and VERTEX all in Fateful Degree -- same degree as the NODES -- with JUPITER (Haleigh) in crisis degree (9 Fixed). JUPITER (Haleigh) inconjunct CERES. Back to the myth of CERES & PERSEPHONE/PROSPERINA, this shows Haleigh was snatched from her "mother," and supports Misty's account of what happened. VERTEX in the same Fateful Degree shows a change, a turning point/ fateful encounter with others. In the 8th House, the change is Death.

The Perp:

The perp is SATURN/URANUS, Lord Turned 12 (radix 4th House Aquarius). He is located in the 11th House of Friends and disposited by MERCURY in End of His Rope 29th Degree in the 3rd House of Truth of the Matter. Notice SATURN and MERCURY are in mutual reception (in each other's signs). The perp is an older man and because SATURN is Retrograde, he has a hidden agenda = love of young children (mutual reception with MERCURY of young people). Notice the 5/11 axis comes into play in yet another chart. This again suggests a "friend" of the family and/or someone who has been in the home previously (or knows well its layout) or who is familiar with the family, knows a young girl lives there, etc. On the other hand, the 11th House in the natural wheel is Aquarius, with Lord 11 URANUS often given to perverts. Tuba/ Kaitland?? Any thoughts to share??

Where is Haleigh?

Based on JUPITER's location in the cadent 3rd House, Haleigh is hidden and not easy to find. However's she's close enough to 4th House cusp that I hold out hope she will be found sooner rather than later. I will try to determine a direction/ distance but it will be speculative. Tuba, please add your insights.

ETA: In the 911 Call Chart (the only timed chart we have), VENUS signifies Haleigh and is located in virtually the same area of that chart --- in the 3rd House, close to 4th House Cusp, only VENUS in the 911 Call chart is in Aries while in the Truth Chart, JUPITER (Haleigh) is in Aquarius. This still gives cadent house, hard to find, but maybe hope because close to an angular house. Directionally, both charts indicate almost due NORTH or conversely, SOUTH.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/911Call150-165.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

Here's a picture ofr the pond they are searching!

The Pond
Original.jpg

Hi again all...I found this and thought it interesting and possibly helpful to some of you. I am placing the link to where I found it, as well, I just went ahead and copied and pasted the entire story for you here. below.......http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2192419/police_flip_flop_on_haleigh_cummings.html?cat=8
Athough, I would have to *personally* disagree, I regret, with the very last line that this person/reporter stated saying " The connections between the drug scene and the Haleigh Cummings investigation are far-reaching." I actually don't think it is that far reaching at all, but I could be wrong.

Signing off now to go and check the 6 PM local news here to see any live latest it is coming on now, also will be watching to 10 and 11 pm news tonight, if I hear anymore, I will come back.

Police Flip Flop on Haleigh Cummings Search of "Notorious Party Location"
September 19, 2009 by
Carol Bengle Gilbert

Is There a Misty Connection?
The latest flip in the flip-flopping police statements concerning the search of a lake in the Mondex area of Palatka,Florida indicates that police are in fact searching for evidence relating to the Haleigh Cummings investigation.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2192419/police_flip_flop_on_haleigh_cummings.html?cat=8

I promised I would be back after the news today/tonight if I got any more information that you all may be able to use. Here is the latest as of 10:00 PM news.

The exact search area that the news said the authorities were at is Hwy 19 and E. Escambia St. in Palatka. So, I tried my very first hand at going to google maps and finding it for you all and going to try and see if I can past it in here. Wish me luck! I am so new to this posting and stuff, I have been confusing myself today on here. :)

Here is the map of where they are exactly.

24ysak4.jpg

Good gracious, I sure hope it shows up!

Anyway, that is all the new info I have for tonight. They really haven't said anything else. Other than Ronald's Grandmother was on the news, think she was a little upset that the police are not telling them anything yet either.

As well, I just figured out that one of you sent me a message. I promise I will figure out how to answer you back. LOL! Please be patient with me. :)I still have to figure out all the the features on here and how to use them properly. I can tell you all that what I have seen as far as any visions and other things months ago is exactly almost to a T what has been shown as of late on the news.

I am signing off for the night....Soulscape, all of you.....like I said, I hope this map shows up and that it helps in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member