Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
*whispering to Housemouse*

Yep..saw the FOX GR/RC verbal smackdown, too. It's also being discussed in the Parking Lot ;)

Soul, I don't know if this means anything...but...Ocala National Park is derived from Native American Indians (I believe alot of the parks and towns are indicative to American Indians). Ocala National Park is just South and West the Cummings' trailer. I'm thinking this might fit into the distance and directions supplied by the charts when in reverse. 2 things struck me with the last descriptions of a couple of charts: 1st is regarding wealth or money and the 2nd came from your quote in this post HOPI neing associated with Native Americans. Well, Ocala is derived from the Timucuan Indians and their land was invaded by DeSoto (if I remember correctly) over gold (wealth). Something hit me when trying to pull up Ocala National Park/Forest: I noticed that they have the best dirt trails for dirt biking and atv's...well, now my mind is going a mile a minute. Could this mean anything or would it send us on a wild tangent? Please refer to the below links (try checking out all 3) as this park/forest is directly across the St. John's River from Sapp (I know - I'm getting tunnel vision)!:

http://www.stateparks.com/ocala.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocala_National_Forest
The word Ocala is thought to be a derivative of a Timucuan Indian term meaning fair land or big hammock.

http://www.floridatrailriders.org/articles/ONF.htm
Some areas of the Ocala National Forest are open to off-road vehicles. This is one of the best motorcycle / ATV areas in Florida with many miles of trails within the areas designated for OHV use.

If you look closely at Sapp, he looks like he may have some Native American in him as well.

Soul, I don't know if this means anything...but...Ocala National Park is derived from Native American Indians (I believe alot of the parks and towns are indicative to American Indians). Ocala National Park is just South and West the Cummings' trailer. I'm thinking this might fit into the distance and directions supplied by the charts when in reverse. ... Could this mean anything or would it send us on a wild tangent? Please refer to the below links (try checking out all 3) as this park/forest is directly across the St. John's River from Sapp (I know - I'm getting tunnel vision)!:

http://www.stateparks.com/ocala.html

<Respectfully snipped for clarity>

Jersey, the directions given by the charts are NNE (almost due North) or conversely, SSW, 4-12 miles, according to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson's method.

Are there ponds/ lakes in this area and/or does river run through?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Dear Astros, is there any way a chart could be done to see if what Geraldo is informing correlates with what happened to Haleigh (her disappearance) or maybe show it to be a deterrent? While I do believe what he is trying to prove based on RC's history and myself reading the court documents, I'm just not certain that I feel it's directly related to Haleigh's disappearance. I wouldn't want to rule it out, though. It certainly goes to show RC's mentality with having so many questionable relationships. When I spoke of this in the other threads, some posters were short with me b/c the main focus was on finding Haleigh. While I agree with the fact that finding Haleigh is what's most important, this man is still breaking the law and his mother works for the police that should be charging him based on their very own law. I mean, for crying out loud, Haleigh has missed so much school that could very well be b/c of her Turner's disease, but she could still be making up her work. Which brings me to something else: You'd think, with all these kids, RC would want better for his children than shacking up with an underage minor with questionable dysfunction herself. Seriously, she stopped going to school b/c she didn't want to go. Well, get a GED then! I'm tellin' ya, something's not right. Something's very wrong in that trailer, that's for certain. Of course, this is jmo, but it's a noteworthy one!

If you look closely at Sapp, he looks like he may have some Native American in him as well.

Static, I was wondering about that myself... can his heritage be tracked down? (Keep in mind Hopi is connected to minorities as well as Native Americans.)

Thanks,
Soulscape

QUOTE=Soulscape;3351765]<Respectfully snipped for clarity>

Jersey, the directions given by the charts are NNE (almost due North) or conversely, SSW, 4-12 miles, according to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson's method.

Thanks,
Soulscape[/QUOTE]

YES! Yes, it's directly SSW and there's tons of lakes, rivers, streams, etc that run through it! Somebody posted a map of the Seven Sisters Islands in the St. John's River some posts ago. Ocala National Park/Forest is directly south & short west from that, they are just about connected by the water! It's that close!

Geraldo is going to be on Fox in about a half an hour. He is giving a preview now.

Not that I trust Geraldo... he is a drama hound.

Well, I misunderstood, and Geraldo isn't on. Huckabee is on. When is Geraldo going to be on, anyway? Obviously later!

QUOTE=Soulscape;3351765]<Respectfully snipped for clarity>

Thanks,
Soulscape

(Jersey Girl wrote)

YES! Yes, it's directly SSW and there's tons of lakes, rivers, streams, etc that run through it! Somebody posted a map of the Seven Sisters Islands in the St. John's River some posts ago. Ocala National Park/Forest is directly south & short west from that, they are just about connected by the water! It's that close!

Where is White Hawk when you need him, LOL?!

White Hawk, we're honing in on RSO SAPP.

Copy?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Us astro-sleuths are working on the named asteroids, but and these are tough to find and work up. We have done Sapp's, but want to work up some of the other suspects before making any leaps!

Might be awhile before we feel confident of the conclusions. Stay tuned..

Us astro-sleuths are working on the named asteroids, but and these are tough to find and work up. We have done Sapp's, but want to work up some of the other suspects before making any leaps!

Might be awhile before we feel confident of the conclusions. Stay tuned..

Also, please remember, it is possible the perp is none of the local RSO's, regardless of "connections."

All we can do is examine the astrological "evidence" and share our findings with you, along with our reasoning.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Static, I was wondering about that myself... can his heritage be tracked down? (Keep in mind Hopi is connected to minorities as well as Native Americans.)

Thanks,
Soulscape

That is the first thing that popped into my mind when you said Hopi...wonder if any of those ancestry sites...going to look

Thanks,
Soulscape

Donald Sapp sure looks Native American to me - at least in the photo I've seen of him.

I think he looks like he has Indian blood in him as well. I googled Sapp genealogy and looks like it might take forever to find out. Right away you can spot that some Sapp's have Native American heritage, b/c it states it when I add Indian or Native American to the search. There's several Sapp's in Florida, also. I'm going to listen to housemouse and try not to just stick with Sapp or Lane. Heck, maybe RC does have something to do with her disappearance, if even remotely. I'm tending to believe in the charts here, though, and that tells me it's a sexual predator. maybe it's not a RSO but rather one that hasn't been caught yet. SS, how are your feelings on there being 2 people as perps? I just wasn't feeling that...but if that's what the charts say, then I'll have to rethink my theories.

Where is White Hawk when you need him, LOL?!

White Hawk, we're honing in on RSO SAPP.

Copy?

Thanks,
Soulscape

You thought I have not been paying attention didn't you!

*NOTE: Reminder for everyone about tonight's "AMW"!

Fox Television's "America's Most Wanted" will profile the Haleigh Cummings abduction case Saturday, February 21.

Your Welcome housemouse & Soulscape!
:hug: 's
:angel:

I think he looks like he has Indian blood in him as well. I googled Sapp genealogy and looks like it might take forever to find out. Right away you can spot that some Sapp's have Native American heritage, b/c it states it when I add Indian or Native American to the search. There's several Sapp's in Florida, also. I'm going to listen to housemouse and try not to just stick with Sapp or Lane. Heck, maybe RC does have something to do with her disappearance, if even remotely. I'm tending to believe in the charts here, though, and that tells me it's a sexual predator. maybe it's not a RSO but rather one that hasn't been caught yet. SS, how are your feelings on there being 2 people as perps? I just wasn't feeling that...but if that's what the charts say, then I'll have to rethink my theories.

Gemini, a dual-bodied sign suggesting "two," is on the 7th House cusp of the 911 Call chart, and Pisces, a dual-bodied sign, is on the 7th house of the LAST SEEN By G-Gma chart.

Two people involved, maybe not both perps, maybe one person "assisting" the other, particularly in light of mutual reception between MERCURY and SATURN. This could mean nothing much more than one person "alerted" other person (perp) to the existence of Haleigh as a "suitable target."

Or the connection could be more serious.

Hard call.

Thanks,
Soulscape

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Catch yourself up, Friend. We're on warp speed here.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Have had Grandkids over ( still do ), but have been watching. Glad you dropped the Catch the train theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla