Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those islands are called SEVEN SISTERS ISLANDS according to Google Earth!!!!

SevenSistersIslands.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted. I'm just catching up on the thread.

Yep! You are remembering our discussion of the weeping seven sisters (the Pleiades) Notice how Seven Sisters Drive leads to a dock, going W, and Seven Sisters Islands are north of that dock?

Also notice how the woods protects Green Lane from being seen by the houses on the southern side of Seven Sisters Lane?

Simply amazing! Thanks aksleuth! No wonder the name of the street didn't make sense to me without having 7 "female" road names connected to the road...all b/c of the 7 Sisters Islands. Simply wow! I didn't even know. Thank you so much. On another note, I went to bed thinking that it would be awfully loud, that time of night, to be out with a dirtbike. So, it got me thinking that it wouldn't seem so suspect if there were a race that night...:waitasec: I found a dirt track but it might just be for dirt car racing. Putnam Racing right on HWY 17. Does anyone know if there would be a dirt track for cycles near there? I wonder if Sapp could have been at a race show, maybe even participating, on the night that Haleigh went missing. It's probably nothing, but thought I'd throw that out there. Ok, going back to bed. Night everyone. :blowkiss:

Yep! You are remembering our discussion of the weeping seven sisters (the Pleiades) Notice how Seven Sisters Drive leads to a dock, going west, and Seven Sisters Islands are north of that dock?

Also notice how the woods protects Green Lane from being seen by the houses on the southern side of Seven Sisters Lane?

The dock was supposedly the first place the dogs went, according to a lady (that lives there) on the news. I thought this was why they concentrated so greatly on the water search in the very beginning. Maybe the perp stashed a boat there? That would wipe out a dirt bike scenario, definitely more quiet with a boat (depending on boat type). I'm still stuck on the tracks, though. The dogs simply stopped at the tracks. That says something...doesn't it?

The dock was supposedly the first place the dogs went, according to a lady (that lives there) on the news. I thought this was why they concentrated so greatly on the water search in the very beginning. Maybe the perp stashed a boat there? That would wipe out a dirt bike scenario, definitely more quiet with a boat (depending on boat type). I'm still stuck on the tracks, though. The dogs simply stopped at the tracks. That says something...doesn't it?

It's so late, and I am so tired! Couldn't get to sleep thinking about this case, and now am punchy.

All I can imagine is him hopping a train, or operating one of those old fashioned teeter-totter things to push his way to the bridge, and that just isn't practical.

It does say something, but I am not sure what. Maybe if I sleep on it?

Now I am wondering how the dogs went from the dock on the west to the tracks to the east? See why I am confused? Are we talking about the same dock?

Yes, we're talking about the same dock, at least I think we are. You see, some people have reported that the dog(s) went directly to the shed & then the pond, but I remember specifically the lady speaking and saying that the dogs sniffed right up the the edge of her dock...the day that the initial dog search was conducted. I sort of this I saw it on the news first thing in the morning, the 1st morning Haleigh was announced abducted/missing. the dogs initially, if I remember correctly, came out of the house and then did their path, ending at the railroad tracks. There has to be something with the tracks b/c that's where the dogs ended, imo. Maybe they went to the dock b/c Haleigh had been there recently, so they still smelled her scent? What about the sex offenders across from the 7 Sisters Islands, to the west? Have they been checked out? Something just doesn't add up. I visited the parking lot tonight and saw that thread, but I'm trying to place it really being him, since RC was proven to be at work. I do wonder about him, though. Any guy that already has 2 kids, then brings a 16 y/o (now 17 y/o) into his life (& children's lives), and he has another baby by a 17 y/o so that means she was even younger when she met him based on how many months you carry a baby...any guy that has his history and continuously proves that his future will be filled with all of the same, something's wrong. What's the answer to all of this? Omgosh, I'm sickened beyond belief. Haleigh needs to be found. There's so many children in Florida, especially, that go missing ona daily basis. I know it's all over the world, but it's off the hook in Florida.

I found this and was wondering if a chart had been done for Ronald Cummings.

I recall that Housemouse saw something about him that gave her concern.
Anyhoo, read it and see if you think it's worth looking into.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3347768&postcount=54

ETA: just wanted to add that I don't necessarily believe this, it is coming from GR, but also, I have a hard time believing RC would have been awarded custody!

I thought Chloe was Crystal's third child. :waitasec: I did hear her say something about her "baby" in addition to Junior and Haleigh. I've seen her carrying a baby, too. No matter.

What does matter is the man (RC) appears to be a powder keg. I'm beginning to wonder more and more about him. In the beginning, I wanted to trust him, and all of them, but Misty changes her story as often as I change underwear and RC says he completely believes her, yet he answers for her, gives her nudges when she's asked questions. The way she looks to him for approval when she gives those answers is like she's saying what she knows he wants to hear.

Somehow, they seem to be making it a priority to hide the complete truth. And they know that little girl is in jeopardy! I don't get it. Unless they are hiding some other illegal activity they're involved in.

Seven Sisters Islands. I found that very interesting. Have they searched those islands? I know the railroad tracks are the opposite direction but I would think those islands and the water surrounding them would be inviting to a criminal.

Thanks to all the astrologers for so many informative charts. :blowkiss:

I saw on NG that donations are being requested for BOTH sides of the family - paternal and maternal. Interesting. They're not going to split donations going to a single place? :rolleyes:

About the astrological charts of these criminals: could it be they've migrated to the area because they are drawn there, like a vortex or the Bermuda Triangle? Does the area have it's own evil points that just sucks in these creeps? I do realize not all the SOs will have connections to Haliegh's chart, but could it be the ones who do are because they're all living in close proximity? You know, people she would see in the neighborhood, on her front lawn, at the local grocery, the kind of encounter where they knew everyone by name or sight, like in most small towns? I know that not everyone we meet in life is prominent in our charts, and some are more prominent that others, but there may be many similarities. In Haleigh's case, she has the natal promise apparently, so wouldn't it be natural for these creeps to be hanging around, sort of like a dog on the prowl? Do you understand what I mean?

I guess what I'm trying to say, Haleigh and the SOs in the area have similar touch points in their charts that may have placed them there. Could this be the reason it's so difficult to "pick just one" of the perps?

From AKSleuth: I thought Chloe was Crystal's third child. I did hear her say something about her "baby" in addition to Junior and Haleigh. I've seen her carrying a baby, too. No matter.

Chloe is Crystal's daughter by that Griffis guy who is her 'fiance'. It's on her MySpace.

The river flows North...in which case the river would go EAST according to it's layout. They call it one of the laziest rivers, yet I have to tell you that this time of year the current picks up (according to locals). Here's what I found (SS & HM, could this factor into anything?):

Streamflow conditions of rivers in Florida:
http://www.thetent.com/thetent/aogcr/fl/flsf_index.htm

USGS Real-Time river flow / current at Buffalo Bluff:
http://waterdata.usgs.gov/usa/nwis/uv?site_no=02244040

http://www.welakacharters.com/
The Indians called this river Welaka, which translated means "river of lakes". The St. Johns River stretches 310 miles beginning in Central Florida north to Jacksonville. This magical river is the only river in North America that flows north and is considered one of the "laziest rivers in the world." The St. John's River is world renowned for it's bass fishing, and is home to a staggering amount of different species of birds and wildlife including blue herons, cranes, egrets, alligators, manatees, deer, panthers, and bobcats. Welaka, Florida is located right in the middle of it all. Welaka lies north of Little and Big Lake George, the St. Johns River's largest lake and home to Silver Glenn and Salt Run Springs, and south of Dunn's Creek, which connects the river to Lake Crescent. Whether you are looking to fish, explore or just cruise , give us a call. We'll set you on your way.

So, if Haleigh was thrown in the St. John's River, the current would take her ENE or NNE. SoulScape, what say you sugarpie? I have to go to bed, I'm crying now. I hope I'm wrong...but if I'm right, I hope they find her before the alligators do. Let me go bury my head in my pillow. Maybe I'll logon later. Goodnight everyone. Peace be with you. :blowkiss:

If your hunch is correct, then yes Jersey, ENE or NNE, 4-12 miles.

About the astrological charts of these criminals: could it be they've migrated to the area because they are drawn there, like a vortex or the Bermuda Triangle? Does the area have it's own evil points that just sucks in these creeps? I do realize not all the SOs will have connections to Haliegh's chart, but could it be the ones who do are because they're all living in close proximity? You know, people she would see in the neighborhood, on her front lawn, at the local grocery, the kind of encounter where they knew everyone by name or sight, like in most small towns? I know that not everyone we meet in life is prominent in our charts, and some are more prominent that others, but there may be many similarities. In Haleigh's case, she has the natal promise apparently, so wouldn't it be natural for these creeps to be hanging around, sort of like a dog on the prowl? Do you understand what I mean?

I guess what I'm trying to say, Haleigh and the SOs in the area have similar touch points in their charts that may have placed them there. Could this be the reason it's so difficult to "pick just one" of the perps?

<snipped>

I've had similar wonderings, Aksleuth. While no place is 'evil' the energy surrounding it certainly could be, and since like attracts like, the energy attracts like a magnet the vermin who think similar, low vibrational thoughts.

While looking at RSO charts, I was absolutely stunned at how many interacted with Haleigh's sunrise natal and the 911 Call chart.

Here's a tip: don't move to Satsuma, especially if you have young children.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Now I am wondering how the dogs went from the dock on the west to the tracks to the east? See why I am confused? Are we talking about the same dock?

Has anyone determined what type of dogs were used, are we going under the assumption it was live scent, correct?

Good point Driven - hope they've moved on to cadaver dogs.

FYI -- the St. Johns River (Welaka River) is NOT the only river in North America that runs north. I live in Manitoba, Canada, and a number of rivers up here run north, including the one right behind my house. (Just had to correct this factual misstatement!) The Red River also runs North from the US into Canada!! Also the Winnipeg River, the Churchill River, etc.

Also, I live in a little town in Manitoba called Seven Sisters Falls -- this connection to Seven Sisters Drive and Seven Sisters Islands intrigues me and is also a little eerie!

Here is credit for all the people of WS and this thread...........housemouse is famous also!
Thankyou
I read this on another site:
*I just know that I am being sent these charts by the droves, and WS gave them an entire forum which appears to be top notch. There is oodles of data about these individuals, but I chose not to include that specifically as it is highly compelling and I was told to advise the readers reviewing the charts objectively is the best way. Judge For Yourself:

Donald Lee Sapp, possible relative to Misty Croslin, registered Sex Offender, courtesy of HouseMouse:*

bold by me.........GREAT WORK EVERYONE!

FYI -- the St. Johns River (Welaka River) is NOT the only river in North America that runs north. I live in Manitoba, Canada, and a number of rivers up here run north, including the one right behind my house. (Just had to correct this factual misstatement!) The Red River also runs North from the US into Canada!! Also the Winnipeg River, the Churchill River, etc.

Also, I live in a little town in Manitoba called Seven Sisters Falls -- this connection to Seven Sisters Drive and Seven Sisters Islands intrigues me and is also a little eerie!

Good morning Penelope, and thank you, but I think you took the paragraph from that site out of context. There's actually, I believe, 30-40 rivers in North America whose currents flow north. That's not what the article says. It says: "This magical river is the only river in North America that flows north and is considered one of the "laziest rivers in the world". In other words, the current isn't as strong as if it were starting from a mountain or high elevation, and the rivers mouth would start from the south, which would promote a stronger current flow. This river is on similar ground and not flowing north due to a "high steepness" or "high elevation from a mountain", but it's "mouth" is from the south and on similar ground that's just a tad higher, which would make the current "lazy" and flow at a lesser velocity. So, it's the only lazy river that flows north in North America. I hope I didn't just confuse you, but I had to explain it b/c it could play a very big part in the bigger scheme of things. Thanks so much.

Don't want to disabuse anyone of a sense of personal security but I live in "Pumpkinville", a tiny hamlet thousands of mi. from Buffalo Bluffs and there is the same population distribution of RSO here, a pathetic statistic.

Here is credit for all the people of WS and this thread...........housemouse is famous also!
Thankyou
I read this on another site:
*I just know that I am being sent these charts by the droves, and WS gave them an entire forum which appears to be top notch. There is oodles of data about these individuals, but I chose not to include that specifically as it is highly compelling and I was told to advise the readers reviewing the charts objectively is the best way. Judge For Yourself:

Donald Lee Sapp, possible relative to Misty Croslin, registered Sex Offender, courtesy of HouseMouse:*

bold by me.........GREAT WORK EVERYONE!

Listen up, all of you. I do not want to be famous. None of us do. We just want our work to be helpful in finding the perps of these crimes. We also pray that we are objective, as accurate as is humanly possible, and that our work is in accord with Biblical teachings about astrology.

I want no recognition, ever. No credit, no fame, no money. I wish Blink hadn't posted my chart, and mentioned my moniker just for that reason. But, if it helps Tricia and Websleuths, then it is for the good. Hopefully people will not glom onto anything I say, and will pay more attention to the excellent work of Tuba, Soulscape, Kaitland, FifthEssence, and all you other sleuthers who work so hard to help us!

We are a good cooperative group, and no one of us is any more important than another. Please do not praise me. Credit goes to all of us! I could not have done Sapp's chart without you all finding the date, and nagging me to take a look!

In fact, if anyone is in touch with Blink, please ask her to give credit to all of us, and the forum, without mentioning any one individual.

Listen up, all of you. I do not want to be famous. None of us do. We just want our work to be helpful in finding the perps of these crimes. We also pray that we are objective, as accurate as is humanly possible, and that our work is in accord with Biblical teachings about astrology.

I want no recognition, ever. No credit, no fame, no money. I wish Blink hadn't posted my chart, and mentioned my moniker just for that reason. But, if it helps Tricia and Websleuths, then it is for the good. Hopefully people will not glom onto anything I say, and will pay more attention to the excellent work of Tuba, Soulscape, Kaitland, FifthEssence, and all you other sleuthers who work so hard to help us!

We are a good cooperative group, and no one of us is any more important than another. Please do not praise me. Credit goes to all of us! I could not have done Sapp's chart without you all finding the date, and nagging me to take a look!

In fact, if anyone is in touch with Blink, please ask her to give credit to all of us, and the forum, without mentioning any one individual.

OT/OT/OT

THIS is Exactly the reason that i have so much respect for all of you:blowkiss:. It is ALWAYS about the missing...helping from a place of truth...Praying that Haleigh is found today.

Misty must be quite persuasive or even convincing in her information but she is repeatedly taken in for questioning. In chart #473, page 19 of Thread One, she has taken a fall from grace and committed an act or omission deserving of blame and censure because that chart was cast on a Moon day in a Moon hour and Misty appears as the Moon in Scorpio. The chart is not timed sloppily because it is the start of the search performed without TES or volunteers, just Putnam deputies from the PSO. The all important Moon rules the caretaker, H. 6 and the child, H. 5. The Cusp of H. 5 is crisis (0° Cardinal = critical degree) but the child is not in the near neighborhood, is instead at a distance and qualified by the Sign Scorpio; exercise your own judgment as to the meaning of the Sign placement.

There are texts on horary & event that will tell you that the Moon in her Fall in Scorpio denotes the problem described above. It is not an ordinary everyday Moon but pregnant with warning. Don't take my word for it; read about it.

As for casualty, fatality, tragedy: the mean node has shown that from the day of her disappearance. That was so noted in the chart for Moon Rise on the day of her disappearance, for one. The mean node and the actual node both reveal the casualty, just at different times. The mean node shows it ahead of the true node.

I would like to add one thing on the 'noise' factor. I have not seen it addressed, so forgive me if I missed someone addressing it. It dawned on me when I was watching an interview with one of the family members and you could not hear them because of the trains that kept coming by. I assume they run at all hours so this could be one of the factors why you could not hear someone creeping around if they waited until a train came by. Please forgive me if my stupid is showing. ALL the astro's here are amazing and so many others that help to make this the best of the rest, thanks for all your hard work. It does just amaze me to watch how it comes together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member