Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulscape, respectfully, I think you meant "Venus will once again be posited at 05 Aries".

Thank you so much, Tuba and Soulscape, for your comments on Crystal's chart. I do hope we hear something soon about Haleigh's whereabouts and that she is found asap.

I honestly don't see how Crystal could be involved with the kidnapping. If it's about custody, why take one child and not the other? Makes no sense. This is like blaming the meter reader because he telephoned the police four times before he got action. :rolleyes: No, Misty is the key to the truth and she's not talking. She knows more than she's telling.

I would not discount anything anymore,especialy after Sadra Cantu.
I believe the Grandparents are the instigators, planners and took part in the abduction that night.
Haleigh knew the person that came in and took her.
This was planned to look like something else (RSO/SO) so no need to remove Jr. if it was planned to go after Jr. for custody (THAT BATTLE WAS ALREADY IN PROGRESS BUT WENT INTO FULL MEDIA SWING WITH IN 2 DAYS OF THE ABDUCTION.
I can not for the life of me understand their reasoning for doing this, but, then I am not them and have not lived the life they have nor had to fight for my children with no success. I can not fault this family for being desprate, but, can find fault in their actions. Which seem to be self destructive and habitual.
We need more in depth info please into these charts to find the clues we are looking for

Some of Crystal's heavier planets are in really favorable aspect. Her Neptune & Pluto are both 3° in perfect sextile urging the need for a personal revolution such as Crystal committed to when she kicked the drug habit. She also has Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus in a chain of sextiles. At one time she was educable, particularly with a Virgo Moon and Sun-Moon harmony. Her Venus and Mars, once again, in harmonious sextile for the potential to relate well to boys and men. The problem planet in her chart is Saturn. Saturn is not integrated with the other planets as he sits out in Scorpio (Ron's Sun Sign!).

Of course this woman is depressed now with her daughter missing but no one could convince me that ordinarily she's chirpy. You can read a depression of long standing, one that pre-dates the entry of Saturn into her Moon Sign. Crystal needs help in overcoming this bleak state of mind for her own sake and for the sake of her children. This would be the year to enter therapy while she is experiencing her Jupiter return. The sooner she takes advantage of all the rich potential in her horoscope the better; it should not be wasted.

Would this indicate possible mental illness if it is long standing depression?
I truly feel Crystal is a victim of this as well .I believe the Adults in her life have persuaded her to go along with this plan. Her stress has been evident (seizures)before and after.

What you see now in the interviews by media is no doubt Crystal at her most depressed. Saturn is transiting her Moon Sign, may even have been exact at the February Full Moon. Her daughter is gone and she lost custody of Junior, quite a full hand, I would say.

Different observors would have different estimates of the depth of her depression (& by the way, repression) and whether to categorize it here or there. To me, no shrink, she does not appear mentally ill but this is a matter of degree and there is not an actual scientific gauge that registers those degrees. She functions, that is obvious.

In order to make up the 57 miles, the line through Seville and Pierson will have to be extended. I think the party who removed Haleigh took Hy 17 and went as far as Deltona.

I read on a previous post about a possible Pierson-Seville connection. There has also been a report in the rumor thread by a local that a suitcase was found that contained a Volusia bus route map.

In order to make up the 57 miles, the line through Seville and Pierson will have to be extended. I think the party who removed Haleigh took Hy 17 and went as far as Deltona.

Tuba, do you know if this is wooded area?

I was curious about that too Oldsoul, so I looked at a google map. Google maps take you to a spot in Deltona that is between a large body of water and a fairly large wooded area.

If you go down 17 about 57 miles from Haleigh's home would bring you to Orange City. Another 55 miles SW you get to Kissimmee. There was a sexual predator...very bad one that had multiple child victims between the ages of 2-8. He left New England sometime in January. U.S Marshals were asked to find him on Feb 3. He was arrested on March 10 in Kissimmee.

I have had a bad feeling about this guy since I first learned about him. He did horrid things to his victims and he was mobile at the time Haleigh disappeared. With so many RSO's in satsuma and many of them from out of state this guy may have known or met one of them in his travels.

Here is his poster
http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/nh/fugitives/fow/fowposters/mcbride.htm

Marshal's article
http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/031009.htm

If you go down 17 about 57 miles from Haleigh's home would bring you to Orange City. Another 55 miles SW you get to Kissimmee. There was a sexual predator...very bad one that had multiple child victims between the ages of 2-8. He left New England sometime in January. U.S Marshals were asked to find him on Feb 3. He was arrested on March 10 in Kissimmee.

I have had a bad feeling about this guy since I first learned about him. He did horrid things to his victims and he was mobile at the time Haleigh disappeared. With so many RSO's in satsuma and many of them from out of state this guy may have known or met one of them in his travels.

Here is his poster
http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/nh/fugitives/fow/fowposters/mcbride.htm

Marshal's article
http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/031009.htm

This guy is scary and makes me sick! I had never heard about him. I wonder what his chart shows?

I like the method very much and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. It obviously worked in one abduction and it was the only method used. A good benefit from this new method is that it takes you to a spot and you can investigate the spot and clear it or say Eureka.

The problem with the method is that it relies on a true and exact Last Seen and that we do not have in Haleigh Cummings. The older method will work with other charts like 911, eyewitness accounts of a suspicious person in the wrong place, coming home and finding your apartment tossed and all sorts of happenings.

I used the 10 p.m. last seen from Misty because that is the question she was asked and how she answered it. Do we have faith in it?

Hi Tuba, the article actually lists several abduction cases and shows a couple of ways to use the method, there are a few white areas but if you continue to scroll down the page the article shows charts and directions for Polly Klass, the little boy Steven that went missing and another one. I am racking my brain trying to understand this method. You seem to have picked up on it immediatly, good job, it takes me a little while to understand things LOL. I so hope your estimate of Haleigh 57 miles is correct.

If you guys are wondering it is posted in the library but I will post it here to.
http://www.astrology-for-today.com/profiling_missing_children.htm

This guy is scary and makes me sick! I had never heard about him. I wonder what his chart shows?

I had him on my radar but I thought who ever took Haleigh went north. With posts now saying south...well you are right he is very scary and I would love to see if his chart would show he may have a connection to Haleigh.

Hi Tuba, the article actually lists several abduction cases and shows a couple of ways to use the method, there are a few white areas but if you continue to scroll down the page the article shows charts and directions for Polly Klass, the little boy Steven that went missing and another one. I am racking my brain trying to understand this method. You seem to have picked up on it immediatly, good job, it takes me a little while to understand things LOL. I so hope your estimate of Haleigh 57 miles is correct.

If you guys are wondering it is posted in the library but I will post it here to.
http://www.astrology-for-today.com/profiling_missing_children.htm

I have to say that is a VERY fascinating article!! Thanks for finding and sharing it butterfly. Since bodies have been located in the Caylee and Sandra cases, I wonder how that technique would play out with those cases?

Reckoning from a method advocated by butterfly 1978, Haleigh would be over in Volusia County, about 57 mi. away from Buffalo Bluffs in the Seville Pierson direction. The strange fact about that is that the 911 chart through a method that could not be more at odds with this new take, gives SSW and has been posted as the location before! Caveat: the method is to be used with Last Seen charts and Misty's account of 10:00 p.m. is not to be trusted IMO. I will search for a Last Seen chart based on the Neves family reports and their time, which I believe was circa 7:30 p.m. That is not exact enough for a reliable chart, however but at least it is honest.

The only reliable time last seen is when she got off the school bus.

I was curious about that too Oldsoul, so I looked at a google map. Google maps take you to a spot in Deltona that is between a large body of water and a fairly large wooded area.

which area are you looking at (street, intersection, name of lake or something along those lines)? Deltona has a couple of exits off of I-4 and it's easy enuf to get to from I-95, too. There are a lot of houses but there are still vacant lots... TIA :blowkiss:

When Haleigh went missing on 2/9 - 2/10/09, her significator VENUS was posited at 05 Aries. (See 911 Call chart link on page 1, post #1 of this Thread.)

By March 6th, she had not been found and at this time VENUS went retrograde at 15 Aries. VENUS has continued in retrograde motion since then, now about at the 29th degree of Pisces and about to station direct tomorrow, April 17.

Symbolically, this is encouraging.

By April 24, VENUS will achieve 00 Aries, a.k.a. the Aries Point, known for bringing events to the public eye. By May 6 - 7, VENUS will once again be posited at 05 Aries, the degree at which Haleigh went missing.

There is a possibility of find between April 27 - May 7, based on transits to Haleigh's natal chart.

I wonder if the 57 miles SSW of Satsuma will be searched....

Thanks,
Soulscape

Bolded by me...

Does that indicate the location of lil Haleigh? ... Or does it indicate the WHY? lil Haleigh was taken?

Soulscape and Tuba, want to personally Thank You both for all you! Remarkable Work.

The sheriff and deputies are dissatisfied with the timeline provided them for February 9 and 10. So are the astrologers. It has had me gnashing my teeth from first reports. What is time? Saturn. Where was Saturn? Dead bang on Haleigh's Mercury in Virgo, her caretaker. That's why the PCSO continues to try to express some accuracy out of Misty's accounts. You know, like you express juice out of a lemon. The Virgo Moon of the 911 call applies to Saturn. Delays, delays, torpor.

At the 911 call, Jupiter and the Node were 8° Aquarius and Jupiter ruled the Sagittarian Ascendant, Misty being a Sag. On 22 February, Mercury of statements, was occulted at 8° Aquarius, putting in the dark her accounts of that Full Moon and the loss of Haleigh. Equally telling, 8° Aquarius was intercepted for the 911 call. We know she, Jupiter, engaged in secret actions and was hiding the truth of the matter because she's intercepted. What controls the cusp of that House? Saturn. And so, time will tell. With intercepts, there is always an issue (or several) that comes out of nowhere. So far we have learned of drug use, side tipping with Greg, a sudden marriage and a raging custody offensive.

Perhaps strangest of all, considering a child's life was at stake, is the accent on House 2 matters. Self-protection, yes, but also money. Saturn was in House 9, meaning an astute business decision. What! That's what we have all wondered. What in blazes has money to do with this child disappearance? A very misbegotten target, Misty!

I am very interested in Amber in this case,this man Jason M,she was involved with at the time,or was seen with him three days after Haleigh's disappearance.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753371&IMG=55095
http://www.news4jax.com/news/19136893/detail.html
http://www.myspace.com/jmcleod386

The woman he was arrested for attacking is not Amber,but Amber,Christina P and a Lindsey would get drugs from him and had a relationship,we believe to pay for the drugs.One night something happened and he chased them,they ran into the woods,he slashed thier tires.Misty was a friend of these girls before she met Ronald and was with them the weekend before Haleigh went missing,but with WBG,not this Jason M.Jason M was arrested 4/9,which I know is one of the days you spoke of here as important.I do not know if there is a connection.But,I think Amber is a big key to this puzzle,because of her battery charge against Crystal's sister two-three years ago and her mother was charged with assaulting Misty in 9/08.Amber keeps popping up and her and Misty were fighting the weekend before Haleigh went missing over Ronald or WBG.Amber also had a drug charge less than two weeks before Haleigh went missing and now has an active warrant out in Putnam county for a traffic offense she didn't show up in court for,just disturbs me.

Please excuse me for interrupting the proceedings, but I noticed the Deltona location.

The "Addams Family"-like house [Currie Rd, San Mateo] where Cobra and Gunny discovered the keys, suitcase, toys, etc. is owned by people whose property tax bill is mailed to a person w/last name Kirk to Holly Hill, FL. It's in Volusia County. [Kind of like "West Daytona".]

This next little tidbit probably belongs in the dreams thread, but I'm putting it here anyway -

The house owned by the Kirk lady ["Addams Family House"] was built in 1900 and has a BASEMENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288