Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anyone telling astro's about TH moved out of the house at 6:15 pm tonight.(Oregon time)
and gave up custody fight of baby K.
running to get layest link, BRB

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5416762&postcount=16"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.07.16 ~ TODAY's CURRENT NEWS ***No discussions please***[/ame]

sorry 6:18 Oregon time........would a chart show she has 'other plans'
moved to Roseburg???

HearYeHearYeGIFF.jpg

I will be removing some posts which have caused controversy and just don't belong in this ASTROLOGY forum. Quite a few have been reported.

I truly am disappointed I have to spend time removing posts, some which belong out in the Parking Lot or in one of the other threads out in the main Missing Person's forum.

If an analysis by one of the contributing Astrologers happens to coincide with newly released info found on a professional network, cable, media sites, all you have to do is bring us a LINK only. Of course you may add notes indicating which of the charts,aspects noted, or astrologer's post you associate the link to.

We need to remain ON TOPIC: A S T R O L O G Y.
WHO is the perp?
What were the circumstances of the EVENT-last seen, last heard from,court date, arrest, search warrant etc.

All the juicy, sensational like posts will immediately be removed in the future without notice. If something turns out to be a FACT and confirmed, simply post a link. It doesn't matter if *advertiser censored* likes to be covered in chocolate syrup, swings from the rafters, has a foot fetish, whatever, ask yourself: IS THIS INFO GOING TO SOLVE THE CRIME AND BRING JUSTICE TO THE VICTIM.

OUR wish is to maintain the INTEGRITY of this FORENSIC ASTRO Forum.

IF you are not sure if the nature of your post is acceptable, PM me.

***Special thanks to NURSEBEEME. And as DollyPardonMe said, 'we need to find KYRON.' AMEN

WHEN someone is arrested, or LE refers to a certain party(s) as a POI, their related charts will be posted.

This thread is being LOCKED and will continue at #2

LINK
:[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760"]Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998