Forensic Astrology - LACHLAN CRANSWICK,missing Deep River/Ottawa ON,Canada 1/18/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already posted one awhile back I think. It was dated as a question
on April 8th, 2010 "Where is the Body of Lachlan?"

Not sure where to repost it now. We'll see if there is anther devoted thread for this if needed.

I already posted one awhile back I think. It was dated as a question
on April 8th, 2010 "Where is the Body of Lachlan?"

Not sure where to repost it now. We'll see if there is anther devoted thread for this if needed.

Does it make a difference as to who is asking a question, and when? Is different wording of any consequence?

Just wondering...in some cases people don't stay where they are.

Does it make a difference as to who is asking a question, and when? Is different wording of any consequence?

Just wondering...in some cases people don't stay where they are.

Well, I'm not a Horary Expert myself, but there are provisions for checking a Horary chart against "jockeying" so to speak, for answers when one doesn't like the first chart for instance.

These are called "Strictures against Judgement" and meant for
the Astrologer to note as a potential for such action is present.
Meaning, someone doesn't care for one answer, they might then rephrase the question and try again, but the real and true answer is in the original chart already.

It does not make any difference who asks the question however, whether it be a loved one or an Astrologer (3rd party), or whomever, if the chart is radical then it can be read. The one erected on April 8th, was a Radical chart for all intents and purposes.

Perhaps a Horary expert with more knowledge will respond to your important question here with other information.

As to the movement of the body itself? or the moving of the Querent from one location to another for a new geographical coordinates?

leomoon

Well, I'm not a Horary Expert myself, but there are provisions for checking a Horary chart against "jockeying" so to speak, for answers when one doesn't like the first chart for instance.

These are called "Strictures against Judgement" and meant for
the Astrologer to note as a potential for such action is present.
Meaning, someone doesn't care for one answer, they might then rephrase the question and try again, but the real and true answer is in the original chart already.

It does not make any difference who asks the question however, whether it be a loved one or an Astrologer (3rd party), or whomever, if the chart is radical then it can be read. The one erected on April 8th, was a Radical chart for all intents and purposes.

Perhaps a Horary expert with more knowledge will respond to your important question here with other information.

As to the movement of the body itself? or the moving of the Querent from one location to another for a new geographical coordinates?

leomoon

I wonder if he has recently been moved?

Summersolstice:

What time did you ask this question and what location are you in?
i.e. state or province.

I will then erect a chart (unless you can), for this question:

"Was Lachlan's body moved?"

And see how it corralates with the April 8th, 2010 chart that Fifth so generously put back above for us to study again.

leomoon.

Summersolstice:

What time did you ask this question and what location are you in?
i.e. state or province.

I will then erect a chart (unless you can), for this question:

"Was Lachlan's body moved?"

And see how it corralates with the April 8th, 2010 chart that Fifth so generously put back above for us to study again.

leomoon.

I'm not ready to use those words.

I suppose then, the long & short of it, is you can use any words any question you wish to when you erect a Horary Chart for the purpose of an answer.
But it must be as clear as possible as to the intent of the question.
Otherwise,they say, it's muddled or confused.

The question should be clear and concise.

And then the chart should be read as you ask of it.

If there is a Stricture against reading it, the Astrologer will tell you why that is.

I wondered if the finding of Lachlan's remains constitutes an event, for an event chart? I believe he was found around 7 am last Friday, June 11th. I'm not sure if that is an accurate time but I read that in one of the articles.

I wondered if the finding of Lachlan's remains constitutes an event, for an event chart? I believe he was found around 7 am last Friday, June 11th. I'm not sure if that is an accurate time but I read that in one of the articles.

Let me double check that time first, and then I'll post the charts for it.

Ref: from the article: (on the family's website continuing on BlueHaze which was Lachlan's own site)

http://lachlan.bluehaze.com.au/update.html

A pair of canoeists spotted the body floating in Welsh's Bay, a shallow cove over a kilometre east of the marina at around 4:30 p.m., police said. They quickly notified police and the OPP Marine Unit was dispatched to the scene.

As you can readily see by reading his site, the family wants to believe according to Rupert Cranswick that his brother, went walking one night along the rivers edge, and somehow fell in, and it was an accident.

Ref: Rupert said it appears his brother had ventured on to the frozen river and fell through the ice.

"There could have been some wolves in the area which might explain what he was doing on the ice, trying to avoid them," Rupert said.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nat...-found-in-canada/story-e6frg15u-1225880545323

His Melbourne-based brother initially thought the disappearance was suspicious.

But Rupert Cranswick has told PM that it now appeared his brother's death was accidental.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/06/16/2928841.htm?section=justin

I have read a few places now, and they are not at all appreciating, what they call speculations on his death or how he may have perished (see link) further down.
It appears they wish to keep this entire matter at rest along with Lachlan's memory.
So, in keeping with the family's wishes, I'll have nothing to add to the case of Lachlan Cranswick. This site from my understanding does value the family and their wishes.

Let me double check that time first, and then I'll post the charts for it.

Leomoon, thanks for responding! There is actually some confusion surrounding the time. This article says 4:30 in the afternoon
:http://www.thedailyobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2622192

On the same day were reports of a body found near the PM's residence at 7:30 in the morning. I'm confused as to whether two bodies were found or if the media had gotten the story wrong. I suppose the first article is probably more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member