Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a non sequitur to the Tumwater accosting, which is important but the Sun in the disappearance chart has been gnawing at me. In that chart, the Moon has last been over the Sun in Cancer on the cusp of House 7. This "last over" means some promotion or publicity had preceded the Last Seen moment. Promotion or publicity for what? It could have been for a feed, a barbecue, a banquet, a picnic, in Cancer. Or possibly the sale of a house. McCleary is probably way too small for a development or tract, so let's limit it to a house. That is also Cancer. Or some kids' event~ sailboating on a pond would fit. A scheduled activity at the old swimming hole or the local plunge is a possibility. We know Lindsey did go swimming with friends that Friday. Since the Sun identifies the event and its nature (always), we also know that this publicity is key to what happened at 9:15. It might have been a swim meet or some sort of contest but we've heard nothing about that. Some damage could have occurred to real property and then either the owner or the authorities posted it. That would qualify as publicity. A family relations counseling clinic could have opened and advertised (Cancer AND House 7). Somehow any of these possibilities, plus others, paved the way for what happened. Astrologically, another probability is a family row with awful consequences, although the facts about the principals, as we know them, do not support this.

A Websleuth suggested that an animal might have been used to lure Lindsey and I have also thought that, or a young child. The Moon at 6° and in Virgo fits this notion.

We aren't privileged to many facts and the ones we have do not support that. Josh is said to have gone home after the incident with the bike and the girls. That incident only got publicity after the disappearance, so cannot be the promotion or publicity that figures in this crime. The individual who was moving house fits the horoscope right down to the ground but how does publicity enter into that? Whoever moves into the house first, gets it? I don't think so! Some of the supposed facts out there may be false and that would give us more room to range for prospective fits.

Since Lindsey was part of a group of swimmers, she might have been singled out by a predator or he may have been willing to take his chances with any one of them. The girls probably left the pool together. When they did, the predator may have been lurking or watching for opportunities. We really need to look into what was being promoted, publicised, advertised that end week of June. Including any ads posted at the filling station. If we were real lucky, it might be a gas war but any come-on that drew this person in. A gas war suits the chart almost too neatly.

Since we have Virgo and Pisces intercepted, we know there is a heap of hidden information we are unaware of. There is important secretive activity taking place somewhere and people involved are deceiving, coloring, hiding or masking the truth of the matter. An issue will shoot in from the cold blue air without notice. There are latent factors in this situation. Even the perpetrator is in the middle of a stagnant predicament. That would be nemesis Saturn, of course.

SNIPPED FROM THE FORENSIC ASTROLOGY BLOGSPOT ON ANOTHER SITE:"Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m."

The family argument with dire consequences because Josh went home without Lindsey?

"Because Gemini rules the fourth house cusp I am tempted to say that the home they were in was mobile; they were probably in a trailer park. "

"The trine planets in the translation of light pattern, Venus and Mars, are in the second house now, showing me that they may own this home.. or be the landlords."

Perhaps a mobile home rental in the trailer park was being advertised? Maybe the perp is a new tenant there?

Just some random thoughts....what do you guys think?

Is there anyway a chart can be done to see where Lindsey is today or any thing more as to what happened and to where she is or has been, Thank you very much. You guy amaze me everytime I read here.

' mrs.' w/ regard to the Blog link you posted:

Always keep in mind, we all come from different disciplines and backgrounds, therefore, our understandings, techniques are different as well as our methods of interpreting the aspects. I (me-Fifth personally) continue to stand by the charts & analysis we have provided within this thread and respectfully will not comment further on the blog link.

Let's say a PRAYER something 'breaks' soon or a piece of info comes forward that helps bring young Lindsey home.

Missing girl's dad back in Tennessee
Published July 23, 2009
<snipped>
Lindsey Baum&#8217;s father returned to Tennessee last weekend to attend to personal issues and sort out his possible deployment to Iraq, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott told the newspaper that Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National Guard who has orders to deploy to Iraq, headed home but hopes to remain in the country to help with the effort to find his 11-year-old daughter.

Scott said Baum had a round-trip ticket so he could return quickly if anything changed.

Article:
http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/918533.html

:angel:

FifthEssence; The link was not posted to discredit your delineation and synthesis of a chart. Nor to cause controversy, since as you mentioned, there are various methods of delineation and synthesis of a chart which, as in any profession, takes time to hone one’s skills in the area they are passionate about. The link was posted to share as another avenue in the hope that someone, when reading it, along with other information known to date, will spot something to connect the dotted lines to aid in bringing little Lindsey Baum home. Which is what this thread is all about; helping to bring a child home.

VIDEO: Mom desperate to find daughter 3:24
[ame]http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/07/23/ng.girl.missing.cnn[/ame]

Candlelight Vigil Planned For Missing McCleary Girl
It's been 4-weeks since a McCleary girl disappeared
5:14 PM PDT, July 23, 2009
<snipped>
A candlelight vigil will be held Friday, July 24th at 9pm at the park across from the McCleary City Hall. The vigil will mark the 4th week that she's been missing.

A $6,000 reward is now being offered in hopes that it'll prompt someone to come forward with information about Lindsey's disappearance. Investigators say the money is being offered by Crime Stoppers and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Lindsey's mother Melissa says she's in the process of setting-up a search center in McCleary. She says it'll help organize volunteers to look for her daughter. A Sheriff's Office spokesman says they'll meet with Melissa to talk about her plans for the new center.

Meanwhile, investigators are still following leads and will continue to go door-to-door and search areas, but they still don't know what happened to her.

An Everett group called Operation Lookout has also created a flyer with Lindsey's information. The group hopes to distribute it at the U.S./Canadian border, on Washington State Ferries and in publications around the U.S. including Little Nickel. For more details go to: http://www.operationlookout.org/index1.htm

VIDEO: Candlelight Vigil Planned For Missing McCleary Girl 1:36
http://www.q13fox.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=d3ac0a3e-8ae3-413a-a144-91a597c92428&src=front

Article:
http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-071509-missinggirl,0,4993264.story

Violet, when Mars reaches the Mercury of Lindsey's Last Seen chart it will be the first week in August. Sharp break through and news report coming then.

Vigil for Lindsey Baum
Saturday, July 25, 2009 1:14 AM PDT
<snipped>
Trenton Stevens, 9, and his sister Ariel, 7, of Olympia join more than 100 people at a candlelight vigil for missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum at Beerbower Park in McCleary on Friday night. Baum disappeared on June 26 while walking home from a friend&#8217;s house.

Vigil for Lindsey Baum July 25, 2009
doc4a6aa5c68f2f5025052526.jpg

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/25/local_news/doc4a6aa5c68f2f5025052526.txt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NG & Guest have some facts wrong in this clip! For instance, a guest says she was at her friends house for several hours, before leaving to go home the night she went missing! we all know she was there for a very short time that night!!! :shakehead:

VIDEO: Mom desperate to find daughter 3:24
Added On July 23, 2009
The family of Lindsey Baum, an 11 year old girl missing since June 26th, is desperate for leads into her disappearance.
[ame]http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/07/23/ng.girl.missing.cnn[/ame]

Thank you Tuba, I really appreciate your response. The work you do is amazing. Again thank you. Violet

Because Josh & Lindsey were in the habit of squabbling, the natal chart for Josh would not be revealing. The tension and antagonism would be there in 2007, 2008 and June 26, 2009. It would not be possible to sort out an ugly square, seize on it and say he did something to her the day she disappeared. There was the quarrel about the bike and that would show as trouble between them, reflected in the planets. The same day, the loss or disappearance of his sister would show up in afflictions for him. Looking at a natal chart--if we had one and we don't--would mislead rather than shed light.

What would be revealing is the way Josh appears in the Last Seen chart and that sector of the chart is very active, so you are right to question what part he played in this. As has already been taken up on this thread, he does not fit the description of the Moon, heavily involved in this case. But the Sun? Another picture altogether and the Sun is riding the cusp of the walking child's brother. That House (3) rules other individuals than the brother however, such as people met en route. Neighbors. Tradesmen. But the Sun appears as someone who created the opportunity for Saturn to act and by his absence, Josh did that. We are on the hunt for Saturn.

Search for missing girl continues, more publicity is needed
Published on Tue, Jul 28, 2009
<snipped>
Lindsey Baum, a 10-year-old girl from McCleary, Wash. went missing on June 26 while walking home from a friend&#8217;s house.

When Elizabeth Smart disappeared from her home in Utah, state, national and even global attention was given to the case for months and months. Her family even appeared on Oprah and other national television shows in hopes of finding her.

Why is Baum&#8217;s disappearance any less important? There are bits and pieces seen here and there on nightly newscasts but the constant coverage and continual reminders of her disappearance have vanished right along with her.

Is this one reason Baum&#8217;s disappearance hasn&#8217;t gotten the same media attention &#8211; money?
Searchers have been probing trails, rivers, roads, and every other place they can think of for this child, but to no avail.

Every child deserves to be safe and when one of them goes missing, their disappearance should be a top story on the news each night. Race, religion, age, money, none of this should matter.

Article:
http://www.lakestevensjournal.com/e...sing_girl_continues__more_publicity_is_needed
UPDATED: Searchers Brave Heat In Search For Missing McCleary Girl
Posted: 12:56 pm PDT July 28, 2009
Updated: 2:48 pm PDT July 28, 2009
<snipped>
MCCLEARY, Wash. -- As temperatures soar near 100, teams from the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office, the FBI and Pierce County are in McCleary Tuesday conducting another search for missing 10-year-old Lindsey Baum.

The teams, including search dogs, are battling the heat as they check up on additional tips and re-check the area hoping to find the girl who has been missing since June 26.

The skyrocketing temperatures are making the search very difficult for people and animals.

"It's really hard. It's hot. It's hot for us; it's hot for the dogs. The scent conditions aren't as good," said searcher Beth Chesier.

Searchers and dogs have been seeking refuge inside a cool building to rest and drink as much water as possible before the teams hit the field again, going door to door interviewing everyone to find some clue that will lead to Lindsey.

Article:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/20204468/detail.html
Search Teams With Cadaver Dogs Looking In McCleary For Missing 10 Year Old Girl
Q13 FOX News is learning that search teams with cadaver dogs are searching areas around McCleary where a ten year old girl disappeared last month.
July 28, 2009
Updated: 12:30 p.m PT
<snipped>
Q13 FOX News is learning that search teams with cadaver dogs are searching areas around McCleary where a ten year old girl disappeared last month.

The Undersheriff told Q13 FOX News that they received tips and are out searching Tuesday. The FBI, Pierce County Sheriff deputies and Search and Rescue teams are also involved in the search for the missing girl. They are searching several areas in McCleary and are not concentrating on just one area.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Richard Scott has been trying to find out what happened to the little girl. He told Q13 FOX News, "This is a girl with no means, no money, and no true opportunity to leave. We have nothing specifically that is pointing us in any direction that is going to allow us to rule out any scenario.... this may be a worst case scenario criminal investigation involving a predator or predatory behavior."

48332146.JPG

Article:
http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-072809-mccleary,0,4668836.story

Tuba, you mentioned in one of your posts about something being advertised. i WISH i could remember where, i know it was in one of these threads. about a few days (or week) before lindsey went missing some guy had posts ads about his missing dog. not saying the person was involved, i remember it also said it was a legit ad.

Yes, I did and in this thread. That is a good tip about a missing dog. BTW, there has been footage on HLN of the house where Josh & Lindsey live, and their backyard. In no way does the place resemble a mobile park unit but maybe there are new disguises invented every day. It is an older house, dark reddish brown with ivory or white trim on the windows and fairly high grass in the side and back yards.

Tuba, you mentioned in one of your posts about something being advertised. i WISH i could remember where, i know it was in one of these threads. about a few days (or week) before lindsey went missing some guy had posts ads about his missing dog. not saying the person was involved, i remember it also said it was a legit ad.

I remember Tuba posting that there was an event, like the sell of a home or a feed, barbeque. my mind went directly to ML Lindsey's older friend who's son is a friend of Lindsey and she was Lindsey's confident encouraging Lindsey to call 911 several times. After reading ML post on another site (In Sessions) I'm wondering if she was the catalyst for the search today in Mc Cleary. I'm so ambivilent as to weather she is the good witch of the west or the bad witch? Help, There's no place like home for Lindsey or is there? so:confused: Oops I forgot to say ML sold her house right before the abduction, right?

Fresh eyes join search for missing girl
Story Published: Jul 28, 2009 at 5:55 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 28, 2009 at 5:55 PM PDT
<snipped>
It's been more than a month since Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking home from a friend's house, but investigators are not giving up.

On Tuesday, detectives from Pierce County joined the search, hoping to turn up new leads or tips in the case.

They searched homes, trash cans and crawl spaces near where Lindsey was last seen, and cadaver-sniffing dogs were also brought in to comb the area.

Spending time here you get the feeling the the girl's disappearance has changed the town. Instead of trading the usual neighborhood gossip, it seems all anyone talks about is what might have happened to Lindsey.

Kevin Pratt lives in McCleary and says he's always keeping his eyes open and thinking of the missing girl.

"Every time I go out in these wooded areas, any time I'm out anywhere I'm looking for anything for anything out of the ordinary."

NEW VIDEO: Fresh eyes join search for missing girl
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51941307.html?video=YHI&t=a

Article:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51941307.html
Police Receive New Tips, Continue Search for Missing Washington Girl
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
<snipped>
Search and rescue teams are combing areas around where a 10-year-old Washington girl disappeared last month after police received numerous tips, local FOX affiliate Q13 reports.

Lindsay Baum vanished June 26 as she walked from her friend's house to her own home. Her mother called police when she didn't return that evening.

Undersheriff Rick Scott says so far in the investigation they've received about 700 tips.

"This is a girl with no means, no money, and no true opportunity to leave. We have nothing specifically that is pointing us in any direction that is going to allow us to rule out any scenario ... this may be a worst case scenario criminal investigation involving a predator or predatory behavior," Scott told Q13.

Several agencies, including the FBI, Crime Stoppers and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office, are assisting in the search.

Article:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535201,00.html?test=latestnews
Live Police & Fire Scanner
Story Published: Oct 17, 2008 at 7:46 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 22, 2009 at 10:04 AM PDT
Listen live to police and fire incidents throughout Seattle as they happen.

Snohomish County online scanner
http://www.geocities.com/mltradio/

Kitsap County online scanner
http://web.kitsapsun.com/html/scanner.html

Snohomish County online scanner (Sheriff and fire departments)
http://www.daronjohnson.com/SnohomishCountyFeed/

King County online scanner (Vallycom - Fire and EMS)
http://www.kcfpd47.com/VC_Feed/

Thurston County online scanner
http://tcwa.incidentbroadcast.com/

Other scanner feeds around the country
http://www.police-scanner.info/live-police-scanners.htm

Link:
http://www.komonews.com/news/content/scanner
Reward produces wave of new tips in Baum case
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:12 PM PDT
<snipped>
A recent $6,000 reward for information in the missing girl&#8217;s case has produced a new wave of tips for investigators to check out, Scott said. Surrounding law enforcement agencies including the Aberdeen Police Department, and Pierce and Thurston sheriff&#8217;s offices sent officers to help perform follow-up searches and interviews.

&#8220;We decided we&#8217;d try to reach out a bit,&#8221; Scott said.

&#8220;I don&#8217;t want information sitting,&#8221; Scott said, explaining extra officers are helping check out tips as soon as possible.

So far, detectives have not found any clues to send the investigation in a &#8220;new direction,&#8221; Scott said, but they continue to consider all possibilities.

Scott said detectives and extra officers expect to follow up on new tips in town for at least the rest of the week.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/29/local_news/doc4a708a0adde28983338062.txt

Police chase leads on missing McCleary girl
Published: 07/30/09 12:00 am
Updated: 07/30/09 1:42 am
<snipped>
Searchers returned to the streets of McCleary under a brutal sun Tuesday to follow up on new leads in the hunt for 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.

About 25 officers and searchers with dogs braved near-record temperatures to re-canvass areas of town, Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said.

A recent $6,000 reward for information in the missing girl&#8217;s case has produced a new wave of tips, Scott said. Surrounding law enforcement agencies including the Thurston County Sheriff&#8217;s Office and the Aberdeen Police Department sent officers to help perform follow-up searches and interviews.

Officers and volunteers knocked on doors throughout town Tuesday, asking new questions and trying to reach people missed in previous interviews, Scott said.

Article:
http://www.thenewstribune.com/partners/theolympian/story/827963.html

Baum reward increased
Friday, July 31, 2009 12:02 PM PDT
<snipped>
The reward for information leading to 11-year-old Lindsey Baum has been raised to $10,000 as investigators continue checking on new leads.

Lindsey&#8217;s mother Melissa Baum said donations have increased the reward previously offered by Crime Stoppers and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said a team of investigators continue to catalog and check out new tips from when the reward was first offered. They are conducting follow-up interviews with the help of neighboring law enforcement agencies.

Melissa Baum said people can contribute to the Lindsey Baum Reward Fund at any Sterling Savings bank branch.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/31/local_news/doc4a733060c75f2234916382.txt
REWARD INCREASED FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO LINDSEY BAUM
July 31, 2009
<snipped>
The reward has been increased for information leading to the return or whereabouts of a missing McCleary girl. Lindsey Baum has been missing for over five weeks and investigators are now offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the 11 year old McCleary girl. Undersheriff Rick Scott says the money is being posted by Crimestoppers and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Lindsey went missing while walking home from a friends house on the night of June 26th. Anyone with any information is asked to call 866 915 8299

Article:
http://www.kxro.com/Article.asp?id=1389133&spid=
Ironic twist: Low crime rate thwarts federal money
Story Published: Jul 31, 2009 at 6:04 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 31, 2009 at 6:31 PM PDT
<snipped>
The sheriffs of Grays Harbor and Thurston Counties say they'll ask Washington senators Patty Murray, Maria Cantwell, and any House Representatives who will listen to fight for federal COPS money.

The two counties were among 22 Washington counties that applied for federal help to hire deputies. Although many Washington cities got money, the 22 counties got nothing.

Grays Harbor County Sheriff Mike Whelan said he was optimistic he would receive federal stimulus money. Lumber is not exactly the hottest commodity around, the county has budget problems, and they thought for sure their 13.9% unemployment would get them the money.

Whelan worries about the cost of the unexpected -- for instance the cost of the search for Lindsey Baum, the 11-year-old girl who disappeared while walking home from a friend's home.

Add that to the prospect of more budget cuts, and the lack of federal money could mean troubles ahead.

"When you lay off deputies the crime rate goes up," Whelan said.

Ironically, a higher crime rate might be what they need to the money. Thurston County Sheriff Dan Kimball showed off a plaque he got from an insurance company congratulating him for a low crime rate. But Thurston County failed to qualify for the money because of a low crime rate.

VIDEO: Ironic twist: Low crime rate thwarts federal money
Facing mounting budget deficits, Thurston County was shut out of federal dollars for police due to a low crime rate, while Grays Harbor County scored a 97 on the stimulus money litmus test -- and still got zilch.
http://www.komonews.com/news/52227642.html?video=YHI&t=a

Article:
http://www.komonews.com/news/52227642.html
REWARD FOR MISSING MCCLEARY GIRL INCREASED
By Dedrick Allan 08/01/2009
<snipped>
The reward for information on the missing McCleary Girl has increased to $10,000. 11-year-old Lindsey Baum was last seen the night of June 26th, walking home from a friend&#8217;s house. The increase is due to donations that were added to the $6,000 reward offered by Crime Stoppers and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Lindsey is described as 4-foot-9, 80 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans. Anyone with information should contact the Grays Harbor Sheriff&#8217;s Office at 866-915-8299.

Article:
http://www.masoncountydailynews.com...-MISSING-MCCLEARY-GIRL-INCREASED/Default.aspx

Violet, when Mars reaches the Mercury of Lindsey's Last Seen chart it will be the first week in August. Sharp break through and news report coming then.

Will a new chart be deemed from the 1st week of August~many thanks!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah