Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the year as 1931 because of one of the 'bkgnd search sites'.
We also have several 'bkgnd search' sites indicating he's 67 yrs old which would mean his birth year would be 1941.

I have found thru personal searches of family, etc. that intellius and other sites list several ages, dates for same person. It has happened to me and I now I try to find the applicable and apply commonsense. JMO However, not accurate enough to use for charts.
Savannahanna

Thanks again for all the valuable astro sleuths and the work they perform!
Enough can't be said for the hard work and appreciation from the fan gallery here! KUDOs

I do know that his wifes name is Connie, because it was posted in an article, where she stated they were cooperating with LE.

Pastors have to get certified, dont they? I wonder if we can locate his licences???

As a matter of clarity, the body location in the canal was 2.2 miles NORTH of the MPH.

bodylocation.jpg

I don't get it. Why, if there are TWO large aqeducts 7 miles away (the ones I mentioned earlier which I originaly said was within 30 miles) did the perps throw the suitcase in a pond with activity around it? They wanted to be found, or are just plain stupid about farming ponds. On a map, look due south on Tracy Blvd. and you will see them if interested.

These aqeducts are concrete, steeply slanted, and fairly deep. Much better place to hide something.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...97,-121.430254&spn=0.064486,0.104713&t=h&z=14

Forensic Astro question: Does this tie in with the Pisces need to deceive and yet it's sort of a trophy like a cat bringing his human a dead mouse? (Apologies for the gross analogy, but trying to clarify things in my mind.)

And what other astro markers are on this question besides a desire to deceive and yet be caught?

I don't get it. Why, if there are TWO large aqeducts 7 miles away (the ones I mentioned earlier which I originaly said was within 30 miles) did the perps throw the suitcase in a pond with activity around it? They wanted to be found, or are just plain stupid about farming ponds. On a map, look due south on Tracy Blvd. and you will see them if interested. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...97,-121.430254&spn=0.064486,0.104713&t=h&z=14

Forensic Astro question: Does this tie in with the Pisces need to deceive and yet it's sort of a trophy like a cat bringing his human a dead mouse? (apologies for the gross analogy, but trying to clarify things in my mind). And what other astro markers are on this question besides a desire to deceive and yet be caught?

Perhaps the location ties in to the occupation of the perp(s)? I recall reading further up a couple of days ago that the perp(s) would be along the "hard-working" line not like office workers, etc.

ETA: Office workers,etc are hard workers what I meant was more along the line of labour type work, minimum wage - hard work with your hands, etc.

On Classmates I found a Lane Lawless that went to Brewster high school in Washington, which that would correspond with what the church homepage states and was class of 1950

I already posted about that, thanks butterfly. I think that can be ruled out. See my post above about it.

OK everybody.....much confusion about the minister's birhtdate.

IF he graduated 1950 from Brewster HS in WA, his DOB would be 8/30/31

otherwise

his DOB is 8/6/41

It should be noted that BOTH addresses showed up as resident of Tracy,Ca.

Let's keep in mind he has not been named a POI. It could be anyone associated with the church or someone associated w/him.

Right. After watching the presser, I was thinking that someone(s) knew the church was infrequently used and conveniently became just part of the opportunity needed.

As I stated on the other thread, there are connections to the pastor but much more research needs to be done.

I am new to all this astrology stuff... I honestly do not understand it.....

However, I am VERY open minded...

after reading this thread I am a bit confused but very interested!

Could someone PM me some links to give me a little bit better understanding of all this?

Thank you very much..... and Thank you to all the people that take the time and energy to do this..... you are amazing people!

Quoting & bolding myself:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3548362&postcount=18

In the event charts, VENUS = Sandra and MARS = the perp. VENUS and MARS, while making no aspect to each other, are in Mixed Reception, showing connection. VENUS in Aries is in the sign and face of MARS. This suggests Sandra may have known the perp and possibly thought well of him (i.e., she may not have feared him in any way). MARS in Pisces the perp is in the sign of JUPITER, Lord 3 the Near Neighborhood. This suggests the perp is a neighbor. MARS the perp is in the exaltation of VENUS. This suggests he had an unhealthy fantasy about Sandra, she was an "ideal" in some way. It suggests he was obsessed with her.
If you re-read my post #18 taking note of the descriptions of MARS and Pisces, you can see it could have been any of the known "POI"s (all of whom have been identified but not outright named as suspects by LE):

1. Frank W., neighbor, martial arts instructor (MARS) who inappropriately kissed Sandra on the mouth in a swimming pool (Pisces, water)....

2. Chris S., neighbor, with history of alcohol (Pisces) and violence (MARS)....

3. David S., neighbor, rap sheet (violence, MARS)...

4. Pastor CLL, neighbor, religious man (Pisces)...

All these men were extensively interviewed by LE. All four of these charts* make connections with Sandra's natal chart and one or more of the event charts. (Pastor CLL chart almost too speculative to be of value, but connections, nonetheless.)

Chris S. and David S. roughly fit the age range attributed to MARS (25-45). Frank W. and Pastor CLL are more in line age-wise with the SATURN Rx (significator of the perp in the LAST SEEN chart). As noted previously, MARS opposes SATURN Rx in the Event charts, giving connection. I don't read this to mean there were two perps, however, and I don't think there were.

I do think the perp either knew or knew of Sandra, lived in or frequently visited the MHP (possibly a relative of a MHP resident), and was obsessed with her/ fantasized about her, perhaps for a long time before finally acting on his fantasies. I think it is very likely Sandra knew the man who took her, which may be why he had to make sure she would never be able to ID him.... (what a gut-wrenching thing to try to write without being graphic...). Recall in the LAST SEEN chart the sign Leo on both the 12th and the 1st: she went willingly with this person, never suspecting harm until it was too late.

Mrs. Pastor CLL was correct in her statement Sandra was abused prior to being killed. Maybe it was her woman's intuition talking. Most of us intuitively know perps take little girls for a reason. The sexual abuse was shown both as promise in Sandra's natal chart and by prominance of PLUTO and MARS in the Event charts as well as aspects between certain Arabic Parts (incl. Part of Rape) and key planets (incl. VENUS which symbolizes Sandra).

With Taurus (the neck) on the 8th House of Death, Capricorn (restriction, suffocation) on the 4th the Grave, and Part of Death in Libra (air), it would be reasonable to conclude she was denied air (Libra)/ suffocated and/or strangled.

If LE chooses to release the autopsy report, we will be able to confirm or refute these findings.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I am new to all this astrology stuff... I honestly do not understand it.....

However, I am VERY open minded...

after reading this thread I am a bit confused but very interested!

Could someone PM me some links to give me a little bit better understanding of all this?

Thank you very much..... and Thank you to all the people that take the time and energy to do this..... you are amazing people!

Welcome!
We have an Astrology Library Thread w/all sorts of resources, books and links inclusive.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609

You can try the link below for starters. You will note on the specific page I linked within the site, each of the signs in the Zodiac. Open each one up and see what planet 'rules' it, along with the character, properties and influences it possesses
http://cafeastrology.com/articles/signsofthezodiac.html

Enjoy!

With Taurus (the neck) on the 8th House of Death, Capricorn (restriction, suffocation) on the 4th the Grave, and Part of Death in Libra (air), it would be reasonable to conclude she was denied air (Libra)/ suffocated and/or strangled.

<respectfully snipped>

Interesting to note that another poster on another thread had a very detailed and graphic dream that Sandra's neck was broken by the perp.

To all of those who are fascinated by this astrology work, welcome. Don't be discouraged. It does take a while, but it's a lifelong process. I myself am just beginning to study forensic astrology after a very, very long time. Still, if you are motivated and emotionally connected, it really does start to fall together and unfold beautifully. Just keep at it.

The situation is kind of like when you learn to drive a stick. My dad was so happy with me when I learned so quickly the first time out in the old VDub. Then the second time he took me out he was very frustrated because I kept stalling the clutch.

Good to remember when you're studying something so vast and complex, but very useful and worthwhile. :)

1931 chart
http://s626.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=astro_2gw_197_clane_lawless19311761.gif
This chart has a Grand Cross involving Mars-Uranus-Pluto-Saturn

1941 chart (updated with asteroid Hidalgo added)
http://s626.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=astro_2gw_196_clane_lawless19412-2.gif
This chart jumps out at me

The charts contain all uranian planets and one asteroid: Sandra. Note that Cupido and Venus are conjunct in both charts. In addition, I have noticed asteroid Juno cropping up significantly in a lot of my research on this case.

***Please note that the above are for preliminary research purposes only until we have more time-stamped material and in-depth analyses from Soulscape and Tuba, and that this is not a supposition or claim of guilt on the part of the person in question.***

Clarification:
The chart contains all Uranian planets provided on astro.com (a very good free site), and one extra asteroid (Sandra). The common "main 5" asteroids are included (Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Chiron).

Here is the horoscope for the clock time when the police removed the luggage container from Tracy farm irrigation pond last evening. It was the hour of Mars, ruler of the H. of Death & Homicide. Mars afflicts Saturn directly by opposition, signature of sadism. It goes without saying that Mars in the Sign on H. 7 but in H. 6, is a public enemy who disserves the people of the community. If the wheel is turned to place H. 5 on the Eastern horizon or Ascendant, you see Neptune from her neighborhood defrauding her and cajoling her in her First House. You also see her intent to visit (House 3) her little friend Venus absent but disposi
ted by violent Mars.

In the Last Seen chart and this one, the position of Mars is behind the mobile belonging to her second friend. Bears looking at the aerial map of the streets in the park.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/RemovalofContainer032.jpg

The pastor guy has 2 sons..(Brian/Brett)......if pastor is 67.......would his sons be around 35-45???
and a son in law also.........they would all have acccess to church etc.........in bio it says all his children and 9 grandchildren ' do GOD's work" ......Just thinking out loud.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288