Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks eler...I needed that... let's get on it... (off to sleuth on Martinz some more)

Okay guys, I am really trying to learn astrology, I have pretty much got birthcharts done but I have a problem comparing event charts, but am working on it. Something came up tonight that really struck in me, and I can not figure it out on my own. Do you guys know about the Anniversary Trailer park killer? Quick run down, kidnaps girls from trailer parks and kills them it has always been in the month of August ever two years , he is believed to be responsible for the kidnappings of Shannon Paulk, Teresa Dean and Heaven Lashea Ross. AMW aired about this serial killer in 2005 and it seemed to have stopped, however now all of the sudden we had the kidnapping of Haleigh Cummings who's birthdate is in August from a Trailer park, another connection is in all these cases, construction sites or areas are some how involved, in Haleighs case three dogs hit on a construction dumpster and Ron Cummings worked for a bridge construction company. Now what I am wondering is what does the month of August have to do with anything, the trailer parks, construction?

Now why I may feel that this ties into Sandra Cantu, could it possably have been someone Ron worked with at the bridge building company, and after the high national plublicity decided to go completely cross country, the preacherman takes him in... A new guy in town and let him stay at his place or the church over the past month or so he developed a friendship with Sandra, so she knew him, he breaks his regular routine because he can resist the urge and kills Sandra, it would also explain the suitcase.

I know this is an astr thread but I really need to explain my point. Also today on HLN someone slipped up and said something about a possable serial killer.

So a few things I would like the astro's option on, what is the link between missing/murdered children and the month of August.
Secondly can charts be done for like Heaven Ross and compared with Sandra's or Haleighs and see if they are related to this serial killer, who possable could have changed his MO?

For a little back ground information on the related cases
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=40267 I know its a lot to ask but PLEASE!! :praying:

Sorry to be quoting myself here, but I am really trying to understand the connection with the month of August, and trying to figure out if this serial killer could possably be related, I highly respect you astro's and would really appreciate an opinion on if there is a connection in these cases so I can move on, LOL. Thanks guys in advance!

big. red. flag.

you got that right Rhythmic!

Now he (FLW) says he knows who killed Sandra. Fox won't show the man who FLW says it is, but it is supposedly someone heavyset with a thick moustache

http://ow.ly/2t0u (borrowed from luggage thread, thanks Recovering-Lurker!)

Updated:
It is now known that the man is Johnny Williams, not Fred L Williams. Fox apparently is now showing the man (Johnny) talking about having seen the heavyset man with the moustache in a boat with a young girl "in the area where the police were searching" (whatever that means).

Sorry to be quoting myself here, but I am really trying to understand the connection with the month of August, and trying to figure out if this serial killer could possably be related, I highly respect you astro's and would really appreciate an opinion on if there is a connection in these cases so I can move on, LOL. Thanks guys in advance!

Off the top of my head (today I have to pot up my seedlings, and don't have time for much charting), the most obvious connection is the sign of Leo, which rules the fifth house (children).

I would wonder if a potential serial killer was born with Pluto in Scorpio, and transits to Pluto when the Sun is traveling through Leo would trigger him off.

Off the top of my head (today I have to pot up my seedlings, and don't have time for much charting), the most obvious connection is the sign of Leo, which rules the fifth house (children).

I would wonder if a potential serial killer was born with Pluto in Scorpio, and transits to Pluto when the Sun is traveling through Leo would trigger him off.

Thank you Housemouse, If you get a chance to look please let me know, I will be waiting on pins and needles

Aw Nurse, we are all frustrated - this investigation keeps going around in circles and double speak. I keep looking for the unwell inferior eater of souls and I sure hope LE is doing the same thing. You know I had a BONG (light bulb) moment last night yes, they are rare .... I realized that the astrology forensics is all based on timings and the closer the times are that are provided to them the better they are able to plot. And that reminds me that I did have one other question for Astros all: so I must go post it to them. Hold in there Nurse, the puzzle is missing just a couple of more pieces.

I am certain the other astrologers already noticed this, but restating here that asteroid Apophis (eater of souls) in Sandra's chart is directly on the 7th house cusp of LL's speculative 1931 chart. I will leave it to the experienced forensic astrologers to comment on that if they wish. (Also noted is Apophis conjunct Mars in LL's same chart; that conjunction appears in Sandra's 7th house.)

Wow hats off to you nurse and others who are able to sprint amongst threads and online news videos :highfive: be sure to provide the time-stamped material if any (or alert AngelWhoCares actually Green-Eyed Blonde in Angel's absence this wknd).

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/Williams.jpg
picture of suitcase tattletale... all the other newslinks seem to have taken their video down of him since the Oakland man has come forward saying when he saw this guy interviewed he KNEW it was the man he saw with Sandra

ETA: photo from MOMTECTIVE

Thank you, Nurse & Mom.

Could anyone provide his date and place of birth?

Originally Posted by momtective
F L Williams
2289 Ogden Sannazor Dr Tracy Ca
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...nce-Death.html

Thanks,
Soulscape

I believe elepher and nurse have been actively pursuing that info for the past couple of hours and having a time. Hope they can come up with it.

now a note at memorial taunting police? Just heard this on HLN

I have a birthday for For Fred.... it is 9/25/63 Monterey County, CA

So... Monterey County is where Salinas is located, which is where Pastor trained. I suppose the center most city in Monterey County would be somewhere very rural. I'd use Salinas since it is the County Seat and the earlier connection.

Astros and all:

Nothing definitive on P Martinez but am now going to share what has been ferreted out thus far - feel like I need to get on with the Williams character now - what a motley cast of characters we are dealing with here. Please keep in mind I am not familiar with California other than I spent one weekend in San Fransciso/Oakland Berkeley Marina - so please vet this information carefully:

Class of 1980 (Colton High): http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/Martinez/?action=view&current=ClassOf1980.jpg

Worker at Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Centre (Martinez, Porfirio W-16844 5/19/2009: http://ww2.cdph.ca.gov/programs/CLPPB/Pages/LRCCertList-RO.aspx

Times Record News Monday, May 12, 2008: http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/Martinez/?action=view&current=MatterOfRecord.jpg

1371 Sevier Ave Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA: http://service.govdelivery.com/serv...NLO_92&date=8/27/2007&time=2:00:00&format=PDF.

Release of deed of trust: MERS Inc. to Porfirio R. Martinez, et al, L18, B10 of the Meadow Lake Addition, Section C, $40,000.00, V3240 P748.

I agree with finding more info on Williams. Something very disturbing in the video, he looked like a man disheveled, and nervous... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong