Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to CBS5.com (SF news) http://cbs5.com/local/missing.tracy.girl.2.977699.html the container was found at 11:40am.

<<Respectfully snipped for relevance>>

Rhythmic, KCBS says 10:00 am:

Tracy Police Examine Suspicious Container

sandracantunew1.jpg
TRACY, Calif. (KCBS) -- Tracy police are examining a black sealed container found in an irrigation pond in San Joaquin County Monday. Investigators have not definitively linked the "suspicious" container to Sandra Cantu, an eight-year-old girl missing for more than a week. But they refuse to rule out the possibility that there is a link.
Forensic analysts were gathering evidence and had not yet opened the container by late Monday afternoon.
The container was found around 10 a.m. as farm workers drained an irrigation pond located near Tracy Blvd. and Bacchetti Rd, a pond was filled a week ago. The area has previously been searched in an effort to find Cantu.

http://www.kcbs.com/Tracy-Police-Examine-Container/4151730

FWIW, I looked at chart for 11:40 am because I had heard that time, also. Frankly, it didn't make much sense. The 10:00 am chart has too many connections with Sandra's natal as well as the LAST SEEN to be "coincidence."

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Elepher. If we have their last names, we could use whitepages.com and people.yahoo.com. Unless someone(s) has already tried that.

I just noticed asteroid "Discovery" in the list on astro.com. Asteroid Discovery is in Sandra's 12th house exactly conjunct Uranus, square Saturn in the 2nd.

Sandra's house is on Cherry. DS's house is on Apricot. I don't know about CS or FW.

We tried whitepages and got names, but no unit #'s so not much help. Don't know if People has been tried. Can give it a shot.

Salem

Soul and astros,
in the afternoon presser I just linked above, LE says the farm called SJCS around ten and LE arrived on scene around 1030

Sandra's house is on Cherry. DS's house is on Aricot. I don't know about CS or FW.

We tried whitepages and got names, but no unit #'s so not much help. Don't know if People has been tried. Can give it a shot.

Salem

Hi Salem,

Been busy doing some homework. Here is a list of residents(2 parts) as extracted/compiled lists from the white pages as referenced by link:
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...r&city_zip=tracy&state_id=CA&localtime=survey

http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/... List/?action=view&current=Part1Residents.jpg

http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/... List/?action=view&current=Part2Residents.jpg

It is not pretty - it is rough but it may be a start. When you bring up the Photobucket images make sure you turn them to full size.

I wonder how CBS5 came to the 11:40am conclusion. Everyone else had 10am. No matter!

RS,
up above I posted the afternoon presser link and LE said they were called at ten and arrived on scene by 1030. Hope that helps

SO SAD...she WAS in the suitcase.

Here is the tri-wheel showing Sandra Cantu natal (Sunrise) chart as Inner; LAST SEEN as Middle; and Container Found as Outer.

Tri-WheelSandraCantuNatal-LASTSEEN-.gif

Event chart ASCENDANT at 18 Gemini partile square Sandra's natal SUN 18 Pisces.

Event chart Midheaven 26 Aquarius partile opposite LAST SEEN ASCENDANT 26 Leo.

Event chart MARS 17 Pisces close conjunct Sandra's natal SUN 18 Pisces.

Event chart SUN 17 Aries partile conjunct Sandra's natal VENUS.

Event chart MOON 10 Virgo partile opposite LAST SEEN (and more definitively, 911 Call chart) MARS the Perp at 10 Pisces.

This is hard to write, but these connections strongly suggest the baby's body is in the container.

Thanks,
Soulscape

My thoughts and heartfelt prayers go out to the family and friends of Sandra. These cases always affect me, but this one particularly so. I am glad that there has been a first stage of closure for the family.

When I looked at the photo of the S's sitting on their porch talking about the disappearance, I felt that we should also be looking at former co-inmates. Like the Haleigh case, I sense revenge as a motive, with a subset of "you play by our rules or you pay". Just a thought, putting it out there.

Containers & containment have their part to play in this crime because Pluto, containers, was in square to Mercury at the disappearance but this has greatly added importance because, as Soulscape found out for us, the prenatal eclipse was at that place in the zodiac.

my bold

Sadly TUBA, 'containers' as you said.

ANGELstarsSMALL.jpg

Astros all - you do great work - very admirable the way you do it, tirelessly plugging away and never trying to grab any spotlight. Thank you for all your hard work and the many long exhausting hours you have put into this - your work is appreciated.

case after case you astros prove the validity of your science. thank you and bless you.

I Agree 100%... I'm usually a lurker here, but all of your hard work is simply amazing. I find it fascinating. Excellent Job. Thank You So Much!!!!!

Amazing, just absolutely amazing. Thank you all so much for allowing us to catch a glimpse of the future through your study of the past, present, and planets. You are all extremely gifted and it is just a pleasure to work alongside you.

TY all for all of your hard work on all these charts,..I know it has to be so physically, emotionaly, and spirtualy (sp) draining but I and I think everyone here sincerly appreciate all you do and I am simply amazed at the accuracy and wisdom displayed in your readings.

I have no earthly understanding how you know all the different names and meanings of the planets,houses, astroids and transits and on and on that each of you have within your knowledge base but again I am very grateful that you do.

ETA: Can someone direct me to where I might learn how to reconize the transits and what they mean..(Not sure if that is an understandable ? but thought I would ask..

Thanx again.. I am still waiting for that light bulb moment to go off in my head..lol

TYVM
sweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads