Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba - if I'm understanding correctly, it is possible the Perp could have strong Aquarius or Capricorn influences? Which would indicate bdays of Dec 20thish to Feb 19thish?

Salem

Strong Saturn and Capricorn influences, yes. Mexico is a Capricorn nation but so far, no one but the father is a Mexican person of interest. He feels he has cleared himself, volunteering to take a polygraph. He served 13 mos. at maximum security prison, Pelican Bay and has five felony cases in his jacket. His crimes were drugs.

It is interesting that Pelican Bay is considered to house California's most dangerous inmates, according to the wikipedia entry. It is a "supermax" facility. It is also noted for its SHU Unit. Does not seem like he did time in the SHU unit, but wondering if there is a connection to other inmates from his time there, who actually did do time in the unit.

The August 25 birth date we have for DS gives 02 Virgo SUN, but doesn't DS have a WIFE named Deborah (sp?)??!! Interesting he lists himself as "single"...........

Thank you Elepher.

~Soulscape

Yes, he has a wife and a son. The default for myspace when you setup a profile is "single" so I wouldn't read too much into that other than he never went back to fine tune his marital status.

Her significator VENUS is in the 6th House in the 911 Call chart. That suggests she is hidden, not easy to find (because 6th is cadent house). VENUS in Aries suggests EAST. Chart placement suggests either WEST-NORTH-WEST or conversely, EAST-SOUTH-EAST. I will see if I can determine anything further (distance, types of locations, etc.) later.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Soulscape,

Thanks for all the hard work and effort you are expending - it must be extremely tiring. I just have this yucky, stomach clenching feeling that she is still inside that mobile home park - would you consider that a possibility from what you have seen so far. I do not know anything about forensic astrology and am not sure just how far you can take this.

Sandra's natal Saturn on Algol, 25°42' Taurus was square Neptune for the disappearance but Hidalgo was 25°11' Scorpio that day. Many interpretive meanings have been assigned to Hidalgo, among them a Spanish or Spanish-American factor. It is also an asteroid of aggression.

Other asteroids active in the disappearance: Apophis was conjunct the Sun & Venus. (So was Vundtia, Adorea, and Iduberga.) The afflicted Mercury was conjunct Sisyphus of endless toil. Pluto, as you know, was square from Capricorn. Caprera and Gordonia are two other asteroids at 4° Aries that day.

Pluto itself was conjunct Carlova and Edisona. Mars was on Padua; also there were Fidelio, Clorinde and Borasisi. The Moon for Last Seen was conjunct Charis, Montague, Echo and Roswitha.

Saturn, as marked on the chart, was not only conjunct the Part of Fortune but in parallel with it. Mae R. Wilson, astrological author you may know, developed her "intrinsic degrees" and she says of the degree for Saturn that day: giving to receive. Most children are warned not to fall for offers of candy but maybe Saturn tempted with something else.

Regarding the asteroid found with the Sun & Venus at the disappearance, Apophis is a body of destruction, eater of souls, evil.

It is interesting that Pelican Bay is considered to house California's most dangerous inmates, according to the wikipedia entry. It is a "supermax" facility. It is also noted for its SHU Unit. Does not seem like he did time in the SHU unit, but wondering if there is a connection to other inmates from his time there, who actually did do time in the unit.

What is an SHU unit?

TIA,

Salem

Regarding the asteroid found with the Sun & Venus at the disappearance, Apophis is a body of destruction, eater of souls, evil.

Oh my...... This makes my stomach knot up.

Salem

It also reminds me of Casy and her Phersophone (sp?)

Oh my goodness, this is not good.

The Tracy Police Department have 3 persons in their most wanted right now - I could almost swear there was only one a couple of days ago(Julio Trujillo Villalobos). 2 out of the 3 are listed as Hispanic and all 3 are sex registrants out of compliance with registraton provisions right now.

Here is the link:
http://www.ci.tracy.ca.us/departments/police/most_wanted/

Oh my goodness, this is not good.

The Tracy Police Department have 3 persons in their most wanted right now - I could almost swear there was only one a couple of days ago(Julio Trujillo Villalobos). 2 out of the 3 are listed as Hispanic and all 3 are sex registrants out of compliance with registraton provisions right now.

Here is the link:
http://www.ci.tracy.ca.us/departments/police/most_wanted/

One of these guys has an early Feb B-day, making Sun Aquarius ruled by Uranus; the other had early Dec B-day, making Sun Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter.

Villalobs looks like a Leo, early Aug.

Salem

Hi Soulscape,

Thanks for all the hard work and effort you are expending - it must be extremely tiring. I just have this yucky, stomach clenching feeling that she is still inside that mobile home park - would you consider that a possibility from what you have seen so far. I do not know anything about forensic astrology and am not sure just how far you can take this.

There are really only two possibilities -- she is somewhere in the MHP or she was driven out in a car.

If she is still inside the MHP, we look to 6th House places because her significtor VENUS is posited in the 6th House of the 911 Call Chart:

closets, pantries, cupboard, den/home office, bookcases, desks, storage areas, locked rooms, food preparation/ storage areas, garage, hobby room, kitchen, out buildings (utility), sewing room, utility closets, workshop, the south wall of a room and in a meandering line.

She could be in/ near something Arian in nature (VENUS in Aries combust SUN in Aries (in partile degree), with the important MERCURY conj. SUN & VENUS in Aries as well).

Aries suggests heat, furnace, fireplace, chimney, oven, a room where cutting is done, a kennel, the ceiling or roof, the east wall in the room, along a straight line.

Thanks,
Soulscape

One of these guys has an early Feb B-day, making Sun Aquarius ruled by Saturn; the other had early Dec B-day, making Sun Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter.

Villalobs looks like a Leo, early Aug.

Salem

Do any of these deviants fit into the descriptions described by Soulscape,Tuba, et al in your opinion or are they off from the descriptions? I have a bit of a difficult time following along on this thread to be honest.

The Last Seen chart confirms the connection to House 6 because the ruler of that House is in the victim's First House. That is, to be frank, why I called the perpetrator a bum--because the Sixth House is ones inferiors.

There are really only two possibilities -- she is somewhere in the MHP or she was driven out in a car.

If she is still inside the MHP, we look to 6th House places because her significtor VENUS is posited in the 6th House of the 911 Call Chart:

closets, pantries, cupboard, den/home office, bookcases, desks, storage areas, locked rooms, food preparation/ storage areas, garage, hobby room, kitchen, out buildings (utility), sewing room, utility closets, workshop, the south wall of a room and in a meandering line.

She could be in/ near something Arian in nature (VENUS in Aries combust SUN in Aries (in partile degree), with the important MERCURY conj. SUN & VENUS in Aries as well).

Aries suggests heat, furnace, fireplace, chimney, oven, a room where cutting is done, a kennel, the ceiling or roof, the east wall in the room, along a straight line.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape although this just totally took my breath away.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me - what does the meandering line mean, exactly?

I lurk here a bit, and am fascinated by what you do with these cases Soulscape - thank you so much for your insight.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me - what does the meandering line mean, exactly?

I lurk here a bit, and am fascinated by what you do with these cases Soulscape - thank you so much for your insight.

Meandering = crooked, for all intents & purposes; maybe like a crack in the wall that goes in various directions.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members