Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the horoscope for the clock time when the police removed the luggage container from Tracy farm irrigation pond last evening. It was the hour of Mars, ruler of the H. of Death & Homicide. Mars afflicts Saturn directly by opposition, signature of sadism. It goes without saying that Mars in the Sign on H. 7 but in H. 6, is a public enemy who disserves the people of the community. If the wheel is turned to place H. 5 on the Eastern horizon or Ascendant, you see Neptune from her neighborhood defrauding her and cajoling her in her First House. You also see her intent to visit (House 3) her little friend Venus absent but disposi
ted by violent Mars.

In the Last Seen chart and this one, the position of Mars is behind the mobile belonging to her second friend. Bears looking at the aerial map of the streets in the park.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/RemovalofContainer032.jpg

MHPMap.jpg

Did anyone read on other thread that preacher's wife was the only one that used the word ABUSED & MURDERED.....................people are disscussing this.........could a woman also be involved? Do charts say anything? TIA

Can we identify the mobile belonging to her second playmate or its approximation on the map?

Did anyone read on other thread that preacher's wife was the only one that used the word ABUSED & MURDERED.....................people are disscussing this.........could a woman also be involved? Do charts say anything? TIA

Yes there could be - believe there was a female signifier identied.

See Soulscape's post above http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3567159&postcount=212

I don't see anything alarming about what the pastor's wife said or how she said it.

On another note, did we find the birthdate for P.Mar.?

Here is the horoscope for the clock time when the police removed the luggage container from Tracy farm irrigation pond last evening. It was the hour of Mars, ruler of the H. of Death & Homicide. Mars afflicts Saturn directly by opposition, signature of sadism. It goes without saying that Mars in the Sign on H. 7 but in H. 6, is a public enemy who disserves the people of the community. If the wheel is turned to place H. 5 on the Eastern horizon or Ascendant, you see Neptune from her neighborhood defrauding her and cajoling her in her First House. You also see her intent to visit (House 3) her little friend Venus absent but disposi
ted by violent Mars.

In the Last Seen chart and this one, the position of Mars is behind the mobile belonging to her second friend. Bears looking at the aerial map of the streets in the park.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/RemovalofContainer032.jpg

OT/

I can imagine a Bouguereau kind painting as I read your narrative.

Thank you :clap:TUBA

ErinyesEumenidessnakesA3.jpg

PRAYERS for Sandra

That's neat FifthEssence. Tuba's style reminds me of an elderly astrologer that my mom took me to when I was a kid. Her name was Thecla and she always called the birth chart "the radix" and only years later did I realize what her name meant! (No metaphysical bookstores near us, nor internet in those days!!) I think the seeds were planted back then come to think of it...

If the question has not yet been answered, according to this article, CLL is 77 years old: http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_12090693?source=most_viewed

~snip~ including Lane Lawless, 77, pastor of the church since 1981 ~end snip~

That would give him a bd in 1931 with a bd still to come this year.

If the question has already been answered - please ignore this post :)

Salem

ETA: Also shows Sandra with a connection to the church: ~snip~
Nicole Lee, 18, of Tracy, who once lived there, said she baby sat Sandra for a couple of years, until she was 7. The second-grader loved to play, Lee said, and was very smart. Sandra loved cookies, Lee said. Lee said the girl and her mother were active in the Clover Road Baptist Church. The slaying has shaken the community where everyone knew each other. ~end snip~

Great job, Salem! If that is true, and CLL was born in 1931, he has a cardinal grand cross involving Mars-Pluto-Uranus-Saturn. Gadzooks. Would like to see a biography.

I hope we can verify this.

I wanted to post this last night but was SO drained. I started reading here when the article came out about the Astrologers here being right on about the Caylee Anthony case. I was too shy to post. But I've been reading like a fool.

You guys are AMAZING. You scare me LOL yet fascinate me. No, actually not scared. Just totally blown away by all that you know and post. I don't understand anything about what you post at all....but know that this is becoming my favorite place to go. I read thru all I don't get until I see what you really mean. Then I go....Oh.

Well, sorta :)

You guys are just amazing. So Thank You from a totallly clueless one.

What is the direction and distance from Sandra's house?

WNW? ESE? Approx. how many miles?

And yes, Nurse, when I see the missing person's significator placed in 6th house of chart, which has Virgo on the natural wheel, I think of containers...

Thanks,
Soulscape
Actually where she was found is NE of her home.

It is also possible the crime was 'committed' WNW or ESE. I think it would be wise to also consider the fact she was in a suitcase and could have been hidden out of sight for a day or two before being disposed.

Here is a map of the church location from her home on Cherry inside the MPH.
Note, the church is WNW of her home- 2/10th of a mile from the main entrance.

churchtohomelocation.jpg

Salem,
Do the charts show any people of interest to be suicidal?

As I recall LinasK soulscape stated that just by guessing she would say that she was WNW, or ESE, that she would run a chart to see, and she never got an oppurtunity because the news came in so fast about the suitcase.

These astrologers are so accurate its almost scary. Thats why I have such a desire to learn it. Do you realize how many missing persons cases could be solved if LE would use this as an actual tool, in these cases. Most of the things that where descibed was totally contradictory to all the news reports and LE statements. I personally thaught, well actually hoped this time they were wrong, but they hit it dead on.

So to all the astro's I give you thanks, You are amazing, I just hope one day I can get to where you are.:clap::aktion033:

So to all the astros for their wonderful accurate work I honor you with this

:gold_crown:

OK everybody.....much confusion about the minister's birhtdate.

IF he graduated 1950 from Brewster HS in WA, his DOB would be 8/30/31

otherwise

his DOB is 8/6/41

It should be noted that BOTH addresses showed up as resident of Tracy,Ca.

Let's keep in mind he has not been named a POI. It could be anyone associated with the church or someone associated w/him.

Has the graduation date been confirmed? If so - ITA that the DOB showing 1931 would be the correct one. Thanks Fifth. He'd be 77 and his wife would be 67.

I also noticed (strangely) that on the report his wife used the middle name of Lane at times (Connie L)...perhaps they confused (or used) her DOB for credit purposes, utilizing his middle name for hers, since their initials are the same? If that makes any sense. So her DOB could be the 1941 date, making her 19 and him 29 when they married and now the 77/67 ages?

Has the graduation date been confirmed? If so - ITA that the DOB showing 1931 would be the correct one. Thanks Fifth. He'd be 77 and his wife would be 67.

I also noticed (strangely) that on the report his wife used the middle name of Lane at times (Connie L)...perhaps they confused (or used) her DOB for credit purposes, utilizing his middle name for hers, since their initials are the same? If that makes any sense. So her DOB could be the 1941 date, making her 19 and him 29 when they married and now the 77/67 ages?

what seems so strange is even the paid bkgnd sites are giving BOTH dates.

The site classmates.com can receive entries posted by anyone. I wish we could get into the official WA state records. There was another one w/ that exact name CLL born in 1917, but could not be his father if this minister was born in 1931.

We still have not received absolute confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong