Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the question has not yet been answered, according to this article, cll is 77 years old: http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_12090693?source=most_viewed

~snip~ including lane lawless, 77, pastor of the church since 1981 ~end snip~

that would give him a bd in 1931 with a bd still to come this year.

If the question has already been answered - please ignore this post :)

salem

eta: Also shows sandra with a connection to the church: ~snip~
nicole lee, 18, of tracy, who once lived there, said she baby sat sandra for a couple of years, until she was 7. The second-grader loved to play, lee said, and was very smart. Sandra loved cookies, lee said. lee said the girl and her mother were active in the clover road baptist church. The slaying has shaken the community where everyone knew each other. ~end snip~

wooooot!!! Nice work salem!

what seems so strange is even the paid bkgnd sites are giving BOTH dates.

We still have not received absolute confirmation.

I know strange indeed. That's where I got my info - from one of the paid sites (I want my money back haha). I think that the 1931 date is correct, especially with the info provided by Salem. :) Mystery solved, I think.

Wonderful Astros - in the charts that have been done, is there a potential showing that the perp might make some kind of desperate act as LE gets closer to their trail? Would that be shown by a Uranus connection in their chart?

Not sure where I'm going with this - except I think this particular perp has a "reputation to uphold" and if LE gets close - he will bolt or do something deperate.

Salem

Not saying it is impossible....
However 77 is a little on the older side to commit this crime. Not saying he is too weak just that it seems a lttle older to have committed this heinous act without having "worked" his way up to it. IN other words, by that age you would think he would have molested MANY....

Isn't the statistic on pedophiles staggering...something like the average perp molests between 150-300 in their life time. That's a lot of KIDS!

Miss lisa, we had a New Moon at 6:08 Aries the day before Sandra disappeared. That influence persists until the Moon comes full. The degree of arrest is 18° Libra which occurs tomorrow morning. The Sun was opposite the degree of arrest yesterday & today. Any of those periods are choice for an arrest. The effect of the Full Moon continues and heightens the influence because it brings matters to a head or culmination. That Moon lasts for two more weeks.

Calculating the part for taking a suspect into custody, we arrive at 16:40 Scorpio based on the removal of the case from the irrigation pond. That Part of Captivity & Imprisonment aspects the bum exactly, so the correct suspect will be the one apprehended. The sick bum is 16:53 Virgo, retrograde.

If we look at the disappearance horoscope that started this thread, the Part is 8:43 Libra, conjunct Vindemiatrix of loss by death and just opposite the Sun & Venus in House 8 of Death. Again, the correct suspect will be apprehended. Otherwise the seizure of the individual would not connect to Sandra's murder, Sun with Venus in H. 8. Three days remain in March after Sandra was abducted. Four more days make one week. That would = the 1° from disappearance at 7:24 Aries to seizure at 8:43 Libra, if we add two and a half days for the minute differential and we arrive at April 7, yesterday. Therefore, by degree of arrest and Part of Captivity, we are already one day overdue.

Fox news is reporting that no murder weapon has yet been found in connection with Sandra's death, so by that statement and the fact that they have done the autopsy I am assuming that a weapon was used, can we tell by the chart, what type of weapon was used in her death? I was assuming that she was strangled, or she was tied up put in the suitcase and drowned, but I guess not. Here is the article.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513244,00.html

Fox news is reporting that no murder weapon has yet been found in connection with Sandra's death, so by that statement and the fact that they have done the autopsy I am assuming that a weapon was used, can we tell by the chart, what type of weapon was used in her death? I was assuming that she was strangled, or she was tied up put in the suitcase and drowned, but I guess not. Here is the article.

I think the statement is more evasive than anything else....
We have not recovered a weapon does not mean that there is one.
I think we will have to wait for the autopsy results.

Can you chart the autopsy by any chance?:confused:

butterfly - I think this has been addressed a couple of pages back. It appears to be suffocation - the post actually spells out all the possible elements. I'm sorry I can't remember if it was Soulscape or Tuba - it could have been both?

Anyway - it could be a cord off those bamboo blinds that LE took in? Or a pillow? or anything. Doesn't necessarily mean it was a knife/gun.

Hope that helps,

Salem

butterfly - I think this has been addressed a couple of pages back. It appears to be suffocation - the post actually spells out all the possible elements. I'm sorry I can't remember if it was Soulscape or Tuba - it could have been both?

Anyway - it could be a cord off those bamboo blinds that LE took in? Or a pillow? or anything. Doesn't necessarily mean it was a knife/gun.

Hope that helps,

Salem

Tuba and I both advised on probable COD:

originally from SOULSCAPE:

With Taurus (the neck) on the 8th House of Death, Capricorn (restriction, suffocation) on the 4th the Grave, and Part of Death in Libra (air), it would be reasonable to conclude she was denied air (Libra)/ suffocated and/or strangled.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3567159&postcount=212

Here is Tuba's comment, reposted from:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82366&page=9

RemovalofContainer032.jpg

Thanks,
Soulscape

ETA: Please note observations made independently from two different charts. I read COD in the 911 Call Chart. Tuba read COD in the Container Removed chart.

Miss lisa, we had a New Moon at 6:08 Aries the day before Sandra disappeared. That influence persists until the Moon comes full. The degree of arrest is 18° Libra which occurs tomorrow morning. The Sun was opposite the degree of arrest yesterday & today. Any of those periods are choice for an arrest. The effect of the Full Moon continues and heightens the influence because it brings matters to a head or culmination. That Moon lasts for two more weeks.

Calculating the part for taking a suspect into custody, we arrive at 16:40 Scorpio based on the removal of the case from the irrigation pond. That Part of Captivity & Imprisonment aspects the bum exactly, so the correct suspect will be the one apprehended. The sick bum is 16:53 Virgo, retrograde.

If we look at the disappearance horoscope that started this thread, the Part is 8:43 Libra, conjunct Vindemiatrix of loss by death and just opposite the Sun & Venus in House 8 of Death. Again, the correct suspect will be apprehended. Otherwise the seizure of the individual would not connect to Sandra's murder, Sun with Venus in H. 8. Three days remain in March after Sandra was abducted. Four more days make one week. That would = the 1° from disappearance at 7:24 Aries to seizure at 8:43 Libra, if we add two and a half days for the minute differential and we arrive at April 7, yesterday. Therefore, by degree of arrest and Part of Captivity, we are already one day overdue.

Because we are overdue could we be too late?

The Container Removed Chart (4/6/09, 5:40 pm, Tracy, CA), see Tuba's drawing in above post, shows (among other positions) the following:

1. Midheaven of 24 Gemini.

2. SUN at 17 Aries.

3. JUPITER at 20 Aquarius.

4. ASCENDANT at 25 Gemini.

The 24 Gemini Midheaven is partile conjunct POI Frank W.'s natal MARS, while Lord 7 the perp JUPITER 20 Aquarius is close inconjunct Frank W.'s natal SUN 21 Cancer. Event chart PLUTO 03 Capricorn is close opposed Frank W.'s natal URANUS 02 Cancer.

These placements cast POI Frank W. in a suspicious light....

Regarding Preacherman, we still cannot verify his correct birth information. If I take the 8-6-41 DOB and relocate his chart to Tracy, CA, I see Event SUN 17 Aries partile conjunct Preacherman's natal MARS 17 Aries and Event ASCENDANT 25 Virgo partile conjunct Preacherman's natal NEPTUNE 25 Virgo and close conj. his nodal axis 23 Virgo/Pisces, with natal URANUS close conj. SOUTH NODE at 24 Pisces.

If this is the correct DOB, the placements cast Preacherman in a suspicious light...

If 8-30-31 is Preacherman's correct DOB, I see Event SUN 17 Aries close conj. Preacherman's natal URANUS 18 Aries partile opposed his natal MARS 18 Libra. Recall Sandra's natal VENUS is positioned at 17 Aries, and was severely afflicted by transits at the time of disappearance! Event chart SATURN Rx 16 Virgo is exact conjunct Preacherman's natal MERCURY Rx 16 Virgo and close opposed Event MARS 17 Pisces.

If this is the correct DOB, the placements still cast Preacherman in a suspicious light, perhaps even more so...

This analysis is not conclusive, particularly concerning Preacherman, since the birth data is unreliable. However, the connections are troubling and either one of these POIs could be the perp.

If I have time, I will look at D. Slayter and C. Sinclair later.

Thanks,
Soulscape

No, miss lisa, not too late, just late. The correct perpetrator will be arrested, as stated. Like the Tracy citizens, I am impatient and certain opportunities have come and gone to identify the murderer.

This may be a silly question, but if you compare the container removed chart to the possible perps chart, astrologically is there anyway to show ownership? Something in the chart the may tie a perp to THAT luggage?

This may be a silly question, but if you compare the container removed chart to the possible perps chart, astrologically is there anyway to show ownership? Something in the chart the may tie a perp to THAT luggage?

Not a silly question, but one that gives a most interesting answer.

Luggage is a 6th House item and is ruled by MERCURY, ruler of Virgo in the natural wheel.

The Container Removed chart shows Aquarius on the 6th House cusp, ruled by SATURN, posited at 16 Virgo. Pastor CLL's natal MERCURY (which just happens to be the planet that naturally signifies luggage) is posited partile conjunct at 16 Virgo in the 8-30-31 speculative birth chart.

How's that for ownership, Khaki?! --- of course, we can't be sure we have the correct birth chart, so I cannot say this is definitive, but still, it is most interesting...

Thanks,
Soulscape

:eek:

Wow, my hair stood on end! Ty, soulscape for replting to my question!

soulscape, that is creepy... you had me singing "son of a preacherman" again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86