Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astros and all:

Nothing definitive on P Martinez but am now going to share what has been ferreted out thus far - feel like I need to get on with the Williams character now - what a motley cast of characters we are dealing with here. Please keep in mind I am not familiar with California other than I spent one weekend in San Fransciso/Oakland Berkeley Marina - so please vet this information carefully:

Class of 1980 (Colton High): http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/Martinez/?action=view&current=ClassOf1980.jpg

Worker at Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Centre (Martinez, Porfirio W-16844 5/19/2009: http://ww2.cdph.ca.gov/programs/CLPPB/Pages/LRCCertList-RO.aspx

Times Record News Monday, May 12, 2008: http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/Martinez/?action=view&current=MatterOfRecord.jpg

1371 Sevier Ave Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA: http://service.govdelivery.com/serv...NLO_92&date=8/27/2007&time=2:00:00&format=PDF.

Release of deed of trust: MERS Inc. to Porfirio R. Martinez, et al, L18, B10 of the Meadow Lake Addition, Section C, $40,000.00, V3240 P748.

Thank you for finally finding this person:clap:.....many have searched high and low.

It should be noted that Menlo Park is approx 62 miles WSW of Tracy, and that San Bernadino Ca is way down south in So. Calif.

This guy may not??? be someone we have to look further into.?.?.?

I found a few days ago that there are scores of Por. Martinezes in California alone. An amazingly common name. Menlo Park is an upscale area, I am wondering why the name would be associated with the pastor as a "relative/roommate".

I mentioned a few days ago that Colton has a very high Hispanic population and is located near some agriculture (not a whole lot, but still true). I'd be careful about the Menlo Park item. Migrant workers tend to move up and down the state quite a bit doing agricultural labor.

I have a birthday for For Fred.... it is 9/25/63 Monterey County, CA

Nurse, I appreciate all your hard work and I also want to thank everyone who has been working hard to track down birth data for us.

Regarding Fred L. Williams, if this is his correct birth data, I don't see the type and quantity of connections I would expect to see when compared to both Sandra's natal chart and the Event charts. I'm not saying there aren't any connections, because there are, but I see more troubling connections in chart comparisons involving the other known POIs.

If 9/25/63 is FLW's correct birth date, I don't think he's the perp, although I must say, his statements, demeanor and appearance raised my eyebrows a notch...........

From what we know at this time, astrological observations support keeping the four identified* POIs at the top of our Short List. They are, in the order in which they were identified:

1. Frank Wohler
2. Chris Sinclair
3. David Slayter
4. C. Lane Lawless (using the 8-30-31 DOB)

*There was also a cousin of Sinclair or Slayter (can't remember which) who never was identified by name, and obviously, we have no birth data on him.

I know someone is going to ask me, which one is most astrologically suspect?! Unfortunately, there are strong, troubling interaspects for all of them, and any one of them could be the perp. It is also possible, as in the Haleigh Cummings case, that none of the four is the perp and it is someone entirely off the radar screen. I am reasonably certain, however, the perp is someone who lives in the MHP (or visits regularly) and that Sandra knew or was familiar with (and possibly even trusted) the person who took her.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Nurse, I appreciate all your hard work and I also want to thank everyone who has been working hard to track down birth data for us.

Regarding Fred L. Williams, if this is his correct birth data, I don't see the type and quantity of connections I would expect to see when compared to both Sandra's natal chart and the Event charts. I'm not saying there aren't any connections, because there are, but I see more troubling connections in chart comparisons involving the other known POIs.

If 9/25/63 is FLW's correct birth date, I don't think he's the perp, although I must say, his statements, demeanor and appearance raised my eyebrows a notch...........

From what we know at this time, astrological observations support keeping the four identified* POIs at the top of our Short List. They are, in the order in which they were identified:

1. Frank Wohler
2. Chris Sinclair
3. David Slayter
4. C. Lane Lawless (using the 8-30-31 DOB)

*There was also a cousin of Sinclair or Slayter (can't remember which) who never was identified by name, and obviously, we have no birth data on him.

I know someone is going to ask me, which one is most astrologically suspect?! Unfortunately, there are strong, troubling interaspects for all of them, and any one of them could be the perp. It is also possible, as in the Haleigh Cummings case, that none of the four is the perp and it is someone entirely off the radar screen. I am reasonably certain, however, the perp is someone who lives in the MHP (or visits regularly) and that Sandra knew or was familiar with (and possibly even trusted) the person who took her.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks again - I am going to check into Sinclair's cousin.

I think our man is Fred L. W. Sept. 1957 which would make him 51 as noted in the news. ***Just need to find exact DAY.****

Nurse has worked hard today and needs a hand.

Can anyone else help out?

I can help nurse for about an hour, then I must do laundry/clean/pack/run to the store and catch a flight tomorrow! ;) Please PM me nurse if there are any particular instructions, etc. that I need to know.

holy crap!~ Taunting????

now on news they think it was just someone with sympathy writing a letter that would be written by a little girl to a killer........like why did you do this to me sorta thing...........guess it is nothing.........

I think our man is Fred L. W. Sept. 1957 which would make him 51 as noted in the news. ***Just need to find exact DAY.****

Nurse has worked hard today and needs a hand.

Can anyone else help out?

Will help out the Beemer as much as I can ...

I have a birthdate for a Fred L. W. listed for 9/13/1957 San Jose, California.

I have one question, though. Is it 100% certain that his middle initial is L? I could pull out my credit card and do a little background check.

I have a birthdate for a Fred L. W. listed for 9/13/1957 San Jose, California.

I have one question, though. Is it 100% certain that his middle initial is L? I could pull out my credit card and do a little background check.

It sure looks like it based on the known address:

Attachments

• Address.bmp
    586.6 KB · Views: 18
I think you might have a winner. Couple hours ago I did a preliminary chart for 9-10-57 Salinas, CA just to see what's up with the outer planets. Thank you CryMeARiver.

I have a theory that, IF the 1931 chart is LL's (it has NOT been verified yet, but is highly shall we say interesting), LL may have been attempting to leave behind his past - which we known nothing about prior to what is stated in his online bio - but he subconsciously kept a strong connection with Pluto by marrying into the Harris family. We do not know all of his reasons for marrying into the family, but charts can give clues as to why. Pluto is part of a malefic configuration in LL's speculative 1931 chart, and Harris conjunct it further supports the theories forming in this thread.

We must be very careful about finger-pointing, especially in light of the fact that at this point the chart is speculative. But as Soulscape stated above, the chart is very troubling. JMO

Quoting my own post to add some comments. Again, IF this is the correct chart for L the cardinal grand cross would create constant triggers of anxiety and turmoil involving sexual impulses, aggression/repression, sudden urges and reckless violent thoughts and/or behavior, a need to act out and at the same time suppress urges. This person may be tired and wanting to be caught as a mechanism of release. Grand crosses in the chart are known to be exhausting for the native.

Also present is an almost exact grand trine in air involving asteroid Ceres (mother/nurturing principle), asteroid Lane (personal name) and asteroid Juno (wife/jealous lover). To me this suggests a tendency to lean on, hide behind, depend upon the mother/wife figure and allow her to run the show or force her to be the public face of the couple. It also creates a close emotional bond, with L as child figure and C as authority figure. All of this played out obviously in the tape which was reviewed by Eyes For Lies.

I sure pray that it wasn't the pastor. He'll be 80 before a trial even starts, and that just wouldn't be justice for that sweet little girl. Please don't let it be him!

Also present is an almost exact grand trine in air involving asteroid Ceres (mother/nurturing principle), asteroid Lane (personal name) and asteroid Juno (wife/jealous lover). To me this suggests a tendency to lean on, hide behind, depend upon the mother/wife figure and allow her to run the show or force her to be the public face of the couple. It also creates a close emotional bond, with L as child figure and C as authority figure. All of this played out obviously in the tape which was reviewed by Eyes For Lies.
I agree, this is exactly what I saw on tape. I just can't figure out why the wife is so naive...

Going back to CLL's BDay. According to the article in this link - 1931 date would be correct. This article was written in 1980 and talks about what was happening in 30 years ago - so that would be about 1950. It appears that Lane Lawless was on the high school debate team in 1950.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3574579&postcount=65

Salem

ETA: All thanks should go to LynnB of the original post. She was researching old newspapers! Woo Hoo! Great Work!

FRED L W. Born Sep 1957 Record Created: 03/2006
2289 OGDEN SANNAZOR DR
TRACY, CA 95377

Zabasearch (Intellius) shows a DOB of 9/57 for FLW in Tracy, CA. I think we need to verify his DOB. He looked older than 45, that's why I searched too.

A press conference was canceled today but, will have one at 3:30, reporting "significant development"

Can we tell if there is an arrest being made today, based on the news confrence chart?

Is there a link where we can read Eyes for Lies review of the tape?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member