Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking new details emerge from Sandra Cantu case
May 11th, 2009 - 9:14 am
<snipped>
New details emerged on Sunday, claiming Huckaby raped Sandra with a screwdriver before she died, a source told BNO News. The source said the information is not expected to be released until after the trial.

The source told BNO News that Sandra Cantu&#8217;s father, Danny Cantu, has said the Clover Road Baptist Church, where Huckaby&#8217;s grandfather is the pastor, is actually a cult with 13 members. Danny also said, according to the source, that he did not kill Sandra and that he would take a lie detector test to prove it.

Danny said he had connections &#8220;due to his past&#8221; and that the person who killed his daughter &#8220;would be taken care of.&#8221; He further said the pastor of the church had nothing to do with the girl&#8217;s murder and that Sandra&#8217;s DNA was found on a cot at the church.

Article:
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal...-emerge-from-sandra-cantu-case_100190783.html

:angel:

I am pulling this over from the non-Astro Sandra Cantu thread:

anyone else come upon this news today?

TRACY, Calif. -- Child *advertiser censored* was found inside multiple homes at the Tracy mobile home park where Sandra Cantu lived, KCRA 3 has learned.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19455422/detail.html

so...that's pretty unusual to have child *advertiser censored* found in MULTIPLE HOMES in one neighborhood, doncha think?

any thoughts? theories? I'm not sure what to think...except, why would anyone want to raise a child there after this?

If you recall, at the beginning of this case we examined the charts of POIs including The Good Pastor, Frank W., Chris S., David S. and Fred W. (as well as the suspect Melissa H.).

All of these charts interacted suspiciously with the natal chart of Sandra Cantu and the Event charts. I stated more than once that I believe others were involved with this crime, based on the astrology.

Thanks,
Soulscape

RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED FROM SOULSCAPE:
If you recall, at the beginning of this case we examined the charts of POIs including The Good Pastor, Frank W., Chris S., David S. and Fred W. (as well as the suspect Melissa H.).

All of these charts interacted suspiciously with the natal chart of Sandra Cantu and the Event charts. I stated more than once that I believe others were involved with this crime, based on the astrology.

I still think that the pastor is the common denominator to anyone else that is involved, especially Melissa, whom I believe has done this for him.

RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED FROM SOULSCAPE:

I still think that the pastor is the common denominator to anyone else that is involved, especially Melissa, whom I believe has done this for him.
-------------------------------------------------------
So, you are thinking the pastor might have abused Melissa and then
did his bidding later for him? Or was so twisted by what happened to her, did same kind of abuse to children?

It just gets nastier, doesn't it?

This Thread is being locked and a New Thread has been opened:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3789280#post3789280"]Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong