Forensic Astrology - SHANNON Lea DEDRICK, 7mo. old missing Chipley, FL

Discussion in 'Forensic Astrology Forum' started by Soulscape, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elepher50

elepher50 Help find Adji

Don't give up NP ... we need help finding Crystina Lynn Mercer birthdate. Tab's DOB may come in handy yet.

Eleph

2. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

passion... did you mean "one" time it fell on Easter? If so that narrows it down more..

3. Salem

Salem Former Member

Baby Shannon was found alive about 9:55 p.m. Central time: http://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/

SB had her in a box under her bed. At this time, SB, her husband and TM are in custody. Of course there will be much more news in the morning.

Salem

4. dreamweaver

dreamweaver New Member

=======================
    Yes, just came to report in also.
    So happy that Shannon is alive.

5. FifthEssence

FifthEssence New Member

Truly a miracle this child was found alive!!!!

hmmmm...so the mother is in custody at this time as well.

6. mitzi

mitzi Watch us lie to cover for 'Princess'

Such wonderful news! And boy, lately we've been needing some good news, haven't we. Thank the Lord!

7. butterfly1978

butterfly1978 New Member

This is SO amazing Praise God this baby is okay. She may not have been had it been much longer.

8. LetJusticePrevail

LetJusticePrevail Well-Known Member

Finally, we have some good news. Sadly, when these people go missing we don't have this turnout and now she will hopefully find a family that will care for her like every child deserves.

9. aeli2468

aeli2468 New Member

Soulscape,

I haven't posted here in a while, but I was wondering what the charts are saying to you today. Given that obviously Shannon was not killed, does her chart portend murder in the future potentially? Obviously the abuse markers are accurate (given that we are hearing CPS contemplated taking the child away), but just wondering how you interpret the chart now.

Thanks for EVERYTHING you do,
    Elizabeth

10. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

The mothers cousin was on a blog and WS and I asked her.

11. Soulscape

Soulscape Active Member

Thankfully, the murder plan was somehow foiled.

The 10/31/09 11:30 am Reported Missing chart clearly pointed to murder and parental involvement. Now, we see Shannon's Mother detained --- as well as babysitter & her husband --- tying the mother into the crime.

The 10/31/09 3:00 am (alleged) Last Seen chart shows the Mother MERCURY 4 Scorpio in Via Combusta and combust the SUN-CERES conjunction 8 Scorpio, suggesting collusion with the babysitter. The 5th House Child is SATURN in this chart, posited in the 1st House (visible) in critical degree, 00 Libra, applying square to PLUTO of complications/crime/death.

What saved the baby?

I am thinking no exact afflictions from transit planets to her natal and/or progressed SUN, MOON, ASCENDANT, MIDHEAVEN --- and, very importantly, excellent and timely detective and rescue work by LE. The baby was found in a box under babysitter's bed. Were they (babysitter & husband) waiting until the heat was off before continuing with their disposal plan?

I absolutely do not believe the babysitter/husband duo planned to take care of Shannon/ raise her as their own because they 'loved her.' Susan B.'s natal chart greatly afflicts Shannon's, strongly suggesting harm/ abuse or worse.

I will add charts later.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

12. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

13. Soulscape

Soulscape Active Member

Thank you, Merc. You are right. There just are no words.........

If anyone can track down date of birth for the babysitter's husband James Arthur Baker, I would appreciate it.

We are also still looking for Shannon's mother's date of birth: Chrystina Lynn Mercer.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

14. FifthEssence

FifthEssence New Member

Attached Files:

15. jnTexas

jnTexas Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

Could this have been motivated by money? maybe SB and Tina have been following the money coming in for the searches of Caylee, and Haleigh?

16. butterfly1978

butterfly1978 New Member

Soulscape, you said in post 31 What saved Shannon that no exact affliction saved her. I personally think its as simple as a miracle from God, ultimately he is the one in control. He is what saved Shannon, the one that rules the stars and planets saved her.

17. Soulscape

Soulscape Active Member

Officials: Mom gave missing Fla. infant to sitter
    By MELISSA NELSON (AP) – 10 minutes ago

CHIPLEY, Fla. — A mother who reported her infant daughter missing had secretly turned her over to her baby sitter, who hid her in a box under a bed, authorities said Thursday.

Chrystina Lynn Mercer gave 7-month-old Shannon Dedrick to Susan Elizabeth Baker early Saturday, about 10 hours before she was reported missing, Washington County Sheriff Bobby Haddock said Thursday.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gLo6tkoDmIwiLD0bW7WZ0hpGax4QD9BPHDSO0

The Reported Missing Chart did not point to kidnapping because a kidnapping did not occur. Instead, it pointed to crime (see post #1 on this thread).

From CNN:

(CNN) -- A 7-month-old baby was locked in a cedar chest and hidden underneath her aunt's bed for 12 hours before police found her Wednesday night, a Florida sheriff said Thursday.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/05/florida.baby.found/

Do persons who love and care about a baby lock her in a cedar chest for 12 hours to avoid detection?

Thanks,
    Soulscape

18. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

No Soulscape, no one that loves a child could lock the child in a chest for one second. It is amazing the poor child did not suffocate. So shocking and sad.

19. nervous_nellie

nervous_nellie Carpe Noctem

they said on fox news that apparently tina gave shannon over to sb at 1:30 am not between 3 and 11 am...would just a few hours difference make much of a difference in the chart? being in a ceder box for 12 hours is no sign of love, its hard to believe that she wasnt throwing a complete fit in there.

20. Toi

Toi Member

When I was a baby my mother & aunt used to wrap me up tight in a blanket and put me in a drawer. My aunt lived way way out in the country and they only had a fireplace for heat. Although they put me in a drawer they only did it for my own good to keep me warm just like generations before them had done for their children. They never shut the drawer all the way BTW. Cant imagine putting a baby in a cedar box and leaving her there for 12 hours ALONE! Just so so happy that this baby turned out alive and safe!!! Hopefully she will be put with someone who will take proper care of her.:clap:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.