Forensic Astrology - STEVEN KOECHER, last seen 12/13/2009 Henderson,NV

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I studied the aerial photo of the neighborhood, the residences were fairly sparse. It is incredible that no one knew anything and saw nothing. I think the whole scene is so eerie it is sending me straight to bed.

Despite diminishing initiative & activity, I think Steve Koecher will be found. Homicide has become routine and often random. Everyone needs to watch his back these days.

The streets were dead still that morning of December 13. There was only the crawl of the realtor's car and Steve. I am dismayed at the lack of cooperation. The Moon was in septile to Mercury, an aspect of Fate and, as marked on the chart, Mercury was out of bounds that morning. (Mercury is the realtor, remember!) This individual is radical in thought & action, capable of surprising behavior. His position in House 10 is that of an agent all right but is she an agent of death, knowingly or unknowingly? This septile Mercury has a fixation and prefers to work unobserved. Keep in mind that Mercury and Steve are in unfavorable friction aspect as marked in the left margin of the chart. For one thing, he would have seen her, if he was looking, and she likes to move around unseen.

Despite diminishing initiative & activity, I think Steve Koecher will be found. Homicide has become routine and often random. Everyone needs to watch his back these days.

The streets were dead still that morning of December 13. There was only the crawl of the realtor's car and Steve. I am dismayed at the lack of cooperation. The Moon was in septile to Mercury, an aspect of Fate and, as marked on the chart, Mercury was out of bounds that morning. (Mercury is the realtor, remember!) This individual is radical in thought & action, capable of surprising behavior. His position in House 10 is that of an agent all right but is she an agent of death, knowingly or unknowingly? This septile Mercury has a fixation and prefers to work unobserved. Keep in mind that Mercury and Steve are in unfavorable friction aspect as marked in the left margin of the chart. For one thing, he would have seen her, if he was looking, and she likes to move around unseen.

Realtor huh? We bought a house from a realtor, house lost 50% of it's value. We sold it short. Moved into one of her apts. Found a new house, moving in on Saturday. Through this long association w/the same realtor I noticed she is always on the lookout for people to do odd jobs for her at her apts. or homes for sale, etc. She has a list of people she uses, but sometines they're not always available when she needs a job done. She's even asked me if I knew someone to do a certain odd job.

Is it a stretch to think the realtor had some interaction with Steven? Not necessarily taking him away, but giving him the heads up about a job in one of the homes for sale?

The difficulty is how these two would come into contact? The realtor wouldn't say to a passerby "Hey, do you wash windows?" That's the bit I don't see.

And another thing, the realtor, Mercury, has a solstice point bang on the House 11 cusp for an alteration in circumstances for Steve, as soon as she saw him.

No, it was not a hail fellow moment--she likes to act and circulate unobserved--and he planned this trip while still in St. George. Mercury controls the cusp of Other People (those not Steve) and she rules the outcome as well, not to mention House 3 of Steve walking by. The realtor bugs me so much I'm going to get some spray.

And another thing, the realtor, Mercury, has a solstice point bang on the House 11 cusp for an alteration in circumstances for Steve, as soon as she saw him.
No, it was not a hail fellow moment--she likes to act and circulate unobserved--and he planned this trip while still in St. George. Mercury controls the cusp of Other People (those not Steve) and she rules the outcome as well, not to mention House 3 of Steve walking by. The realtor bugs me so much I'm going to get some spray.

Someone saw her seeing him.

Someone saw her seeing him.

The surveilance video on the retired US Marshall's home? Could this be where someone saw her seeing SK?

We continue to be told that the real estate agent has been questioned and is not suspect in any way. She stated she didn't see SK.

It would be worth a chunk to know what time the voice mails on Steve's phone were checked Monday. "Early morning" helps but doesn't quite hit it. Even so, Mercury by that morning had reached 13° Capricorn: crisis. Important for Suspect X to eradicate all record of the messages. And none other than Venus was at the solstice point of that crisis.

I believe the messages were erased at 7:27 a.m. when the Sun squared Uranus precisely. (That would be, of course, the same Uranus at 22° which was on the Ascendant in the marshall's video.) I will cast a chart for the moment Suspect X attacked the cell phone.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/KOECHERcell001.jpg

Steven Koecher

Any chance there is anything that can be told from when SK was last seen in St. George? Dec 12, 2009 leaving at 10:30pm by the male neighbor across the street.

Thank you for all your help.

Steven Koecher

Any chance there is anything that can be told from when SK was last seen in St. George? Dec 12, 2009 leaving at 10:30pm by the male neighbor across the street.

Thank you for all your help.

http://sites.google.com/site/parallelcooler/home/koecher-html
From the Timeline link:

"John across the street said saw Steve & his car there for about 20 or 30 min and he was gone by 10:30 pm." [Nikayla].
"The neighbor saw him/his car come home stay for a very short amount of time and leave at 10:30 pm. It is possible he came back home again later that evening and left early the next morning without the neighbors noticing." [stillLooking]

The Astrology:

All the planets are below the horizon with the exception of Uranus in the 8th, the 22nd degree of Pisces, in a degree of self-undoing and in the house of “other’s assets”….Was he anticipating meeting up with someone who is represented here?
The line up of planets in the 6th house suggests that in Aquarius, a scattering of energies
Perhaps even male/female energies are involved as Aquarius is non gender specific we might say.
We can see a scarcity of funds (money) because house 2 ruler is Virgo, (lean) and Saturn in the 2nd means restrictions. Saturn is square Venus & Pluto.
Seems he may have been more then a little worried about his scarcity of money as Saturn is also conjunct the Part of Fortune in lean or frugal Virgo., and not wasting.

However, Regulus is Rising, and with Regulus there is ALWAYS a fall at one time or another, this is a promise with this star. It's a Persian Royal Star one of 5 and often preceeds incidents having to do with the planet it connects to. A quick "rise" and equally rapid "fall" when the fall occurs that is.

Jupiter the Ruler of the 5th house of Recreation and potentially the house of lovers or creative ventures , is found in the 6th, with Neptune opposing Mars and squaring the Moon. His ideas will be short sighted as Neptune will circumvent and always undermines esp. with these planets. (circumvented actions as the end result will not work) when you have opposing forces to Mars and internal angst with the moon from Neptune. Perhaps half-baked schemes or concerns about a lady loved or even being "set-up" (Neptune) all of this is possible.

The 5th also shows some creative thinking going on, as Mercury the Vertex and the NN all align here in Capricorn, the sign of materiality and concerns of money and security.

So what I see for this chart is more about concern for money (2nd house) some strange bedfellows awaiting him (Aquarius stellium in the 6th) and if we take the Sun for Steven (the Ruler of Leo) in the 4th “home” conjunct Venus (a woman or his mother)…we can say that this chart shows Regulus is in for a fall at some point because Regulus rules the Ascendent.

p.s. I don’t think it’s his mother, as both Sun & Venus square Uranus.

Seems no one knows for certain whether he slept at home that night or where he slept? At least the timeline doesn't say.

Hope this helps a bit, but I'm afraid it will not answer "where is Steven"
the larger looming question.

At best this only shows us the potential mindset and circumstances that surrounded this day, locale and time frame as it may relate to Steven.

Sin City, this chart was done for Steve leaving home. I don't know how you missed it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5113660&postcount=642"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

hmm....one female and possibly 2 males? Poor fella, BAD bad company. Taken by surprise. Agree, it does seem like a deal gone bad or his withdraw of interest in whatever it was that brought him out there? But why would they have to get rid of him? He was having a rough time financially leaving not much of anything they could steal from him personally, so that rules out robbery. Outside of some kind of deception, could that Neptune in H6 also be associated with something drug related? Not saying he was doing drugs at all. Just the possibility that the business of drugs may have come to light at this meeting(fast hard cash-one time dealie offered to him by Venus although she may not have been present that day) and in his naivety thought he might be interested in making a fast buck without much thought early on as to the magnitude of the situation and the kind of people he would come in contact with that day.
KoecherLeavesHomeforHenderson1030pm.jpg

In the chart for departing from St. George, it is clear that Steve dislikes owing back rent & the fact his folks know this & helped (though he never applied the check to the rent). This is known because Moon is behind the House she rules, 4. and that is trouble with the landlord over the debt. Afflicted Moon in H. 3 is the criticism or aspersions. He did hang up on his dad.

In the video capture of the following day, the handle of the bucket array of planets is less than vertical to the above hemisphere, showing Steve to be prepared for a consultation, although self-conscious over it and over cautious about his options in the predicament that arises. Despite his hopes, no one in S.C.A. ever intended to pay him for work done.

The vengeful Moon in Scorpio is taking ripe action over something long brewing, evident from her degree. A past mistake is in process of correction Note that Mars in the House of servitude & labour violates his religious principles, Jupiter ruling House 9 conjunct Part of Fortune and him.

Responsibility for what occurs always lies with Saturn. Note there is activity within a vehicle and between intercepting agencies, Saturn enclosed in Libra and that, in House 7, this will come to public notice, which happened due to the video. It was the work of a moment for Saturn to report to the residence from her cell that the traveler had arrived.

It is tidy that Saturn on Monday is responsible again for destroying the voice mails. (Saturn rules the Capricorn Ascendant.)

The Moon on its way to Moonset on December 13, badly conditioned in House 8 and afflicting Steven, was also precisely conjunct his Mercury-Uranus, arrived at by progression. The perpetrator was therefore someone with whom he had telephone contact. We suspected that when his voice messages were eradicated the next day--important to destroy the evidence of connection to her. Furthermore, the Moon at the time the messages were erased was on Steve's natal Mercury. None of his communications were to see light of day.

He had a nice trine between his Venus & Mars by progression and his Jupiter in Virgo close to that Mars was square progressed Sun. He counted on his faith and on luck and he also had some grandiose concepts & plans to solve the financial problems. That is clear not only from the Sun - Jupiter square but also from the Jupiter - Neptune conjunction in House 12, ruling him when he disappeared.

When he left St. George, the travel was doomed. Moon was in her fall, debasing his self-worth, he despaired of finding gainful work, and was actually (though unknowingly) in danger and incapable of solving his predicament. Then add the closing square from Mars, lurking in House 12 and the stage was set for disaster. He was also resistant to acting alone, on his own behalf in the challenge he faced.

STEVEN KOECHER LEAVES HOME
KoecherLeavesHomeforHenderson1030pm.jpg

Excellent reading and investigation of the events leading up to Steven's disappearance, via the Progessed Natal, the 10:30PM last seen in auto and the next days' total disappearance on the 13th, not to mention the 14th of December's Voice Mail check and probable disappearance of the only evidence in this case .

Wonderful to read this put together! I'm not as well organized as you are, so it's nice to read here especially so for another Astrologer

3 thumbs up! (don't know where the thumb icon is)

IF anything should come to light regarding the Venus Occultation and Steven K's case, I'll be the first to take notice of it:

I ran the synasty for the natal Sunrise for Steven with the Occultation:

Let's hope it works to uncover something more concrete regarding him.....(fingers crossed) and watching:

stevenkoecherandvenusoc.gif

I meant to say this some time back. Due to the agency function the realtor performed in Steve's arrival chart, it would be important to learn what realty transactions she handled or brokered in that portion of Athem where we see Steve disappearing in video #2. She alerted those householders that Steve had made town. If we can see her list of sales over a stretch in time, we may find out which of the several possible houses he entered. We know police met a stone wall but of course, the police would, if the owner actually WAS responsible for Steve's end.

Now if there is but one realtor in Anthem and she is the one who put each and every homeowner in his particular box, then we are out of luck. But if there is competition and she only handled some transactions, put a big green blot on the one on the street he entered with ties to her.

Here's some good news: the quarter Moon on June 4 is bang on Venus of his leavetaking from St. George and his arrival in Anthem. That is helpful but being a quarter Moon (a square), requires WORK. And perhaps even better news, the New Moon of June 12 is exactly opposite his arrival Sun in that Nevada community and the Sun at the time he left St. George, also. That should trigger serious case developments.

Passionflower, take note. The Moon is helping us sleuth this case mightily.

From reading at the missing forum, it's my understanading that the realtor showed a house on Savannah Springs, opposite the video man's house. Many of the posters on the missing forum agree, after watching the video many times, that Steven turned the corner & went down Evening Lights St.

When a realtor has a listing a lock-box is put on the door with the house key inside. His sign is put in the front yard. The house is advertised amongst real estate agencies. If a realtor finds it suitable for his client, he calls the realtor that holds the listing, makes an appointment to see the house, and lets himself & his client into the house. He has a key to open the lock box.

With the foreclosure rate in Las Vegas the highest in the country, I imagine there are plenty of houses available. A foreclosed house is empty, while a short-sale house usually isn't.

In order to find out who had access to a house in this subdivision, we'd have to know who held the listing AND who had access to the house. Not only other realtors, but painters & repairmen. The listing realtor would have to access their appointment book to see who looked at the house. I don't think we will ever get this level of cooperation even if we did know who the listed realtor was.

We don't even know if it was her listing or she was just showing it. I'll try to find out, but don't hold your breath, it seems very difficult to get info.

I think I am misunderstood. What should interest us is the known sales on Evening Lights over a period of years where car-realtor was the agent who made the final transaction. My thought was that the homeowner is the suspect. Maintaining a relationship over time with the realtor is common. The car-realtor tipped the homeowner that Steve had arrived.

The notion that someone used an empty house or a house in transition is an interesting one but it was not what I had in mind. I think the car-realtor would only serve as watch for someone she had an established relation with, someone she once sold a house to.

The Realtors' *advertiser censored*'n and the title companies together have the combined knowledge the police need. We would not get any cooperation, I'm sure.

That video is very disturbing to me.That suv came from nowhere .Is there a chart for that video when that(suv) came into the picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam