Forensic Astrology - TIFFANY TEHAN missing 4/17/10 Xenia, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, fortunately, this story did not end with her being murdered. She went willingly with him, I guess they were lovers. To leave a spouse and even friends is fathomable, but for her to leave her one year daughter, that bothers me a lot. I hope the child is not at risk of something that the mother does in the future. I mean, she did abandon the child to be with a lover, could she possibly harm her child in the future if her mentality is so selfish? I was watching on Nancy Grace and just thought it was so very unusual for a mother to abandon a child like that. Most times, it's the factor that LE use to assume foul play was involved,because the mother would not do . Thanks Tuba and Soulscape for your insight on this case, and all cases...

Yes, and that abandonment will stick. She felt it at the time--Mom disappeared. And, in time, she will hear and or read about this. If will affect her all of her life. I do agree that it creates doubts about Tiffany's ability to nurture Alexis in future.

So, the truth of it is that they probably introduced themselves at that coffee shop. It may be better than an on-line dating service--or not--but these two people are married. Rather sordid, for my money. I agree w. Mr. Tabor. Tiffany has a difficult run ahead, although run was a poor choice of words, all things considered. How about a difficult stay, where she faces the music.

ALL that Scorpio intensity between that crowd of 3 in individual charts as well as the Composite energy of the 3 of them, doesn't surprise me a bit that she ran away to be with a new person, to start a new life.
THAT also IS Plutonian energy, the legendary Phoenix, (destroys to build up anew) that which is not wanted any longer.

Power to the MAX!
Destroy to rebuild from the "ashes" of what is destroyed! Sometimes it works but usually to the undoing.
Above all, the Scorpio represents the Phoenix, that ancient symbol of death and resurrection from the ashes of youth, that fire that never dies but merely rises above and continues to change into something else.
http://www.chartplanet.com/html/Scorpio.html

thanks to all the astros. you guys all had this nailed. from the start. as usual.

bless you all.
~nurse

I must be totally lost. Reading here before I thought the people here were saying she was kidnapped and held against her will in dire straits, and/or killed.

I must be totally lost. Reading here before I thought the people here were saying she was kidnapped and held against her will in dire straits, and/or killed.

I don't think you are lost, but rather confused about the astrology that we all commented on.
First off, Pluto (and there was plenty of Scorpionic energy being exhibited between 3 people, not just 2, such as in the Composite chart for instance), made this a difficult case for a flat out pronouncement of a run-away bride situation OR a death/abduction case.
The reason, (if I might suggest) may be because these symbols aren't the easiest to dissect when the entitites (parties involved) are Scorpionic meaning, "intense" "underworldly types", i.e. "subversive types" or even
"depth of being types" i.e. like living on the edge types (think Bonnie & Clyde) as living not as average folks do, but "on the edge" type of living.
Excitement arousal is high!

This is what I meant by Scorpionic types of individuals.

ALL 3 of these folks have the similar propensity towards living a high profile and high energy style of projection.

This then is what all the astrologers were basically commenting on, including myself.

The reference to "Hyades" for example, which was prevelant in a few of the charts and I believe was with the Moon in the 12th house is a very "dire" sign or symbol under any "stretch of the imagination".
It could mean a person who is like a seething cauldron of emotion to sum up.

There is nothing "kind" we might say about Moon conjunct Hyades believe me especially in the 12th house and "on the run" from the law.

As this case turned out, the lady is safe and home with her family once again.
This is not to say that the mention of (Hyades being compared to perversion and sadism, I believe one astrologer said), isn't to be taken seriously, as we still do not know and probably NEVER will know what went on behind those closed bedroom doors!

My guess is it was "spot on" as per the charts involved.

Hope this clarifies a bit more.

My guess (purely a guess now), is that the lady involved was a "seething cauldron of emotion" which Antares and Hyades very aptly showed in the charts, or she'd not have run off in the middle of the day with a stranger (so to speak), for all intents and purposes.

No doubt, she will need some type of psychiatric help to help her with her very strong emotional issues of hidden anger. (i.e. Antares)

Leomoon

Hey, Willow57! Did you read the very long first post that began this thread on Tiffany? I give up!

Fifth Essence will be posting a lg. clear chart for you, in connection with this Ohio disappearance Saturday. The Ascendant is on a critical degree in this chart for what was supposedly a casual phone call to the house from the shopping center in town. WHY? Did Mrs. Tehan already know she had a flat tire and if so, why didn't her husband mention that? Crisis degrees always denote a grave and climactic predicament, full of high tension and exigent need. There is an unstable situation and frustration over a real problem here and it tends to isolate the designated person. More than odd that nothing was said.

At the time of this call, the Moon which rules the ASC was stuck in House 12 in II, not at all where she planned to be! This is a rule for Common Sign Cadent House planets, remember. Uranus, which rules one of the travel Houses, 9. is opposite Saturn and that is the flat tire. (Uranus being the puncture, Saturn being the lack of inflation.) The Moon has middling latitude, so she is not about to take a cross country run. Anyone in an Intercept is held down and in a bind and chafing. You really cannot handle challenges when you are blocked as you most decidedly are in an Intercept. Even if the time of the call was off by a few minutes (we have no reason to believe that), the Moon would not be displaced that much and she too was on a degree of crisis.

Mrs. Tehan may have expected a return call with a solution but the message never arrived & this is par for the course of matters when the Moon is held in the interference zone. Since she herself is peregrine (in a Sign to which she bears no relation), she may have physically wandered around for a time but what about the keys locked inside the car? Did she or her husband have another set?

What about service from an individual or auto club? That would be the rather complicated House 6 figure. Scorpio always complicates and there is the other Intercept beside! The ruler of that cusp is in very bad odor with Mars quincunx Pluto retrograde. Her neediness could well create a crime of opportunity. Mars is in Quadrant One and that means trouble coming up and the fact Cancer was not only on H. 1 but also H. 2 means she was in haste to right her situation, to get help, more so because Cardinal and moving fast. Note that House 7 and dread H. 8 must be read together!

Venus rules her one year old, already edging toward a wailing 21° Taurus where she demands her mommy. Venus that day was sesquisquare Pluto and in contraparallel with Pluto: causing friction and agitation at home. Saturn retrograde in House 4 is the floor falling through in family relationships, a malevolent influence. It rules House 7. Enough said?

As discussed in the Mundane Thread, the YOD between Sun - Neptune (60°) and stem Saturn is one to dread. With Uranus at our reaction point, it is even more drastic and certainly ruptures our former connections. The fact that Moon is disposed of by Mercury which is parallel Venus gives hope that our missing person found the strength to weather this experience and perhaps sought refuge with a friend.

Asteroid of marriage, Juno, is on the Weeping Sisters. Pallas of justice is on Serpentis, a pest and terror to society. Vesta is on a degree that insures we are NOT in charge of our own situation and affairs, nor the mistress of our fate and Ceres is babysitting, conjunct Pluto.

TiffanyTehanphonecall41710.jpg
Tuba nailed it from first horse out of the gate! And if you cannot understand forensic astrology go to the main page and delve into the the library where there are plenty o links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member