Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on WS said that Terri M facebook profile states DOB to be June 2, 1989. They weren't positive it was correct. I don't know how to quote from one thread to another can this be done?

Hmm... her being born in 1989 would make her 19, turning 20 this June. Not 18 like the media is saying.

Hmm... her being born in 1989 would make her 19, turning 20 this June. Not 18 like the media is saying.

Good catch, Deidree. If she is really 18, she would have been born in 1991 or 1990, depending on month of birth.

I appreciate everyone who is trying to track down the birth data of Terri-Lynn McClintic and Michael Thomas C.S. Rafferty. I hope we will be able to verify correct birth data soon so we can take a look at these two charts.

TIA to All for your help,
Soulscape

Good catch, Deidree. If she is really 18, she would have been born in 1991 or 1990, depending on month of birth.

I appreciate everyone who is trying to track down the birth data of Terri-Lynn McClintic and Michael Thomas C.S. Rafferty. I hope we will be able to verify correct birth data soon so we can take a look at these two charts.

TIA to All for your help,
Soulscape

I just checked out her facebook page (if you are on the London, ON network you can see her profile) myself and it states there that her DOB is June 2, 1989. (She seems to be a pretty messed up individual from her FB :eek: :furious:) I have also seen some news articles that have stated her age being 19 and some saying 18. :confused: I will try to track down the artlicles that state she is 19, I think it was CTV News. Hope this helps!

Tuba, remember earlier when I asked about the possability of Tara commiting suiside? It is my 241 post, is this a possability?

Could This have been because of a drug debt, the female is supposedly knows Tara through a drug connection. Could it be that Tara could realise that this happened because of her mistakes and she commits suiside? I never got clarification about that post and what I saw in the chart, am I reading it correctly?

Thanks you Tuba, I am really trying so hard to learn this stuff, and I am scared to ask for fear I'll be wrong, and you guys have such a great track record, you are so accurate.
The reason I was asking about the importance of the North Node in the 6th house of Health and possible suicide , is because the South node being in the 12th house we see the kind of life Tara has lead, her nature so to speak, her tendencies and where she will retreat to in stressful situations, from what I know the south node is the Achilles Heel. It is one of the weakest spots, and its placement in the chart point to many things such as drugs, alcohol, psychological problems, sedition, assassination, and suicide. the north node being Karmatic, and identififing self, present and future paths in the 6th house of health, I am wondering if this could possibly mean that Tara could try and commit suiside. Retreating to drugs, alchol or even suicide, and taking with her anything that she may know about Tori, I am probably reading this totally wrong and if so I do apologize.
As you can tell I am not really good at articulating what I am trying to say thats why I dont express my opinion much in here. I hope this makes since.

Sorry to quote myself but this is the post I was talking about Tuba.

http://cid-f74413e2d7bf1d01.profile.live.com/details/

That is a link to one of M.Rafferty's profiles. There is a ton of pictures of him on there. Also... on the main page it says his birthday is October 26th. Since he is 28, I would say the year would be 1980.

ETA: This link was originally posted by buddybuddy in thread #12

This is from the arrest article, and is from someone who knows M. Rafferty. According to the friend, this post was made on his Facebook the day Victoria went missing.

"At 10:01 a.m. he wrote 'Everything good is coming my way'," she said.

Do you suppose a chart on this timed event could provide insight as to Rafferty's motivations and/or meaing with his cryptic post on Facebook and solidify his connection to her disappearance?

Thanks!

No, beck because it takes certain elements to qualify for an event and his post does not qualify, is not an event. There is even a test that an astrologer puts a chart through to make sure it is of sufficient moment and import to equate to an event. A riot on the steps of city hall would be an event. An invitation arriving for a conference in Chicago would not be an event. Don't be discouraged though, there are always horaries. They are based on burning questions that demand an answer. Like where is my pet iguana?

I just had a thought...could you use MTR and TLM's court appearance yesterday to do a chart? It was reported that they arrived at court at 9:15, court usually starts at 10:00. There was also a confrontation between Rob S. and MTR while the he was leaving the court house that was intervened by LE. I am not sure what time the confrontation happend at but I can look into it.

Here is an article that is very interesting and provides some clues about this case: http://www.thestar.com/Article/637399

Gut feelings drove neighbours

A neighbour of McClintic asked her straight out if she took Tori

McClintic cut her hair off and bought dye after seeing the sketch of herself walking away with Tori

McClintic was already in custody for another charge and the police said she was right under their nose the whole time!

When the police went to question her, she hid in the bathroom

"But after investigators released the surveillance video, McClintic started acting funny, said Jessica. "She said, `You know, that could be me walking with that little girl.' Who says anything like that? And she said that a few times."

"About 10 days after Tori went missing, Carol McClintic told Jessica that her daughter and her boyfriend had gone to London to "dispose of some clothes. She said they went to get rid of her (McClintic's) white coat and other clothes."

By the way, I posted that I thought the sketch looked nothing like the girl because of the body frame........I was so wrong!!! The sketch is UNBELIEVABLE!

No, beck because it takes certain elements to qualify for an event and his post does not qualify, is not an event. There is even a test that an astrologer puts a chart through to make sure it is of sufficient moment and import to be equate to an event. A riot on the steps of city hall would be an event. An invitation arriving for a conference in Chicago would not be an event. Don't be discouraged though, there are always horaries. They are based on burning questions that demand an answer. Like where is my pet iguana?

What about a facebook post that was in response to another post? His female accomplace had responded - also on April 8th (at 1:37pm) to a post from way back in Februray (the 11th) on her facebook wall - in regard to what appears to be exchanging contact infomation.
Would that classify as an event? Since MR's face book post from April 8th seems to possibly indicate premeditation - she would have already been in the mindset at the time she respond to that message.

Here is a link to a post in another thread with screen captures of the facebook page:
It is post # 584
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3771349&postcount=584"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3771349&postcount=584[/ame]

ETA: It may be unrelated...but you had previously mentioned that the dates near mid February held a clue...and the response above is to a message sent to the perp on Feb 11th...
From your post:
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/TaraofOntario043.jpg

On the news yesterday .. either CH or CBC News, Rodney stated that Tara knew McClintic because they were thinking of breeding there dogs. Now, after Tori had been abducted .. Tara's dog was at the vet for being poisoned. She refused to pick up her dog from the vet.

Just found this odd.

No, beck because it takes certain elements to qualify for an event and his post does not qualify, is not an event. There is even a test that an astrologer puts a chart through to make sure it is of sufficient moment and import to be equate to an event. A riot on the steps of city hall would be an event. An invitation arriving for a conference in Chicago would not be an event. Don't be discouraged though, there are always horaries. They are based on burning questions that demand an answer. Like where is my pet iguana?

I did ask a friend of mine to look at the event chart of the video when Tori went missing. His specialty is Horary. He said that she went with a friend and the outcome would not be good. BTW, he had never heard anything of this case---as he lives in New York. Thus, he had no preconceived ideas.

A couple of days ago, I asked him the question "is her mother involved and where would she be found". He said the mother was not involved and thought she wouldn't be found until the end of the year. He also said that she would be located about ten miles south, southwest of where she disappeared.

I just had a thought...could you use MTR and TLM's court appearance yesterday to do a chart? It was reported that they arrived at court at 9:15, court usually starts at 10:00. There was also a confrontation between Rob S. and MTR while the he was leaving the court house that was intervened by LE. I am not sure what time the confrontation happend at but I can look into it.

Yes, the accused arriving at court qualifies as an event. If we knew what time their names were called (sometime after 10:00 a.m.), that would qualify also as an event~hearing the charges against them and entering pleas. The kick up between Rod and M.T.R. would appear as included in the event chart in chief. The only problem we would have would be (as with the Js. Goris hearing) if another case were called first. Since this is absorbing the community in a large way, I doubt that.

Tuba and others,

I am new here, been lurking a while. I have an interest in Astrology. I did ask a friend of mine to look at the event chart of the video when Tori went missing. His specialty is Horary. He said that she went with a friend and the outcome would not be good. BTW, he had never heard anything of this case---as he lives in New York. Thus, he had no preconceived ideas.

A couple of days ago, I asked him the question "is her mother involved and where would she be found". He said the mother was not involved and thought she wouldn't be found until the end of the year. He also said that she would be located about ten miles south, southwest of where she disappeared.

I did my own interpretation of the original chart and I also feel she is south, southwest of the Woodstock area. After looking at google maps, for some reason, I am looking at the Beachville area. There is what looks to be a quarry or a lagoon of some sort in that area. Does anyone know that area?

Also, I find it odd that 'they' would transport the body to the Guelph area, since that is the area where the male charged with the crime recently worked. Wouldn't it make sense to go to another area other than where you are known. But then again, none of this makes any sense.

They do have a green bin taped with forensics on it near Guelph .. they area they have been searching, so they have found something there.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/ArraignmentStaffordMurder063.jpg

If you rotate this chart so that the child, House 5, is at the ASC then the weeping Sun rules the Tenth House of her parent. A most disturbing factor is Uranus at the absolute zenith of the chart and ruling Houses of Homicide/Death and also Law/Strangers/Travelers. Mars was last over Uranus and he is before the court. There is still much we do not know because intercepts warn us an issue will rush at us out of nowhere and the real truth of the matter is hidden. Stay alert to deceptions of various sorts.

Why are two outcomes shown, one ruled by a Venus who seems out of place with the defendants? To be continued.

We can expect to hear about both defendants playing the 'blame' game and this in itself should reveal more details.
As I recall, he cried to his mother, saying something like HE "didn't do it or do anything."

Add'l charges may be forthcoming in the near future.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/ArraignmentStaffordMurder063.jpg

If you rotate this chart so that the child, House 5, is at the ASC then the weeping Sun is in the Tenth House of her parent. A most disturbing factor is Uranus at the absolute zenith of the chart and ruling Houses of Homicide/Death and also Law/Strangers/Travelers. Mars was last over Uranus and he is before the court. There is still much we do not know because intercepts warn us an issue will rush at us out of nowhere and the real truth of the matter is hidden. Stay alert to deceptions of various sorts.

Why are two outcomes shown, one ruled by a Venus who seems out of place with the defendants? To be continued.

Tuba, We whistled through the past weekend and got to the other side (loved that quote of yours) - we now have a glimpse of what may have happened. Now, the to be continued - what do you need to fill in the "to be continued" - another event perhaps? Do you see any significant dates coming up in the near future so I can be on high alert for any happenings?

If the birth data we have gathered is correct, the interconnections of both of these suspects' charts with Victoria's Sunrise natal are sickening.

Either one could have killed her. Maybe they both did...

I will post charts with commentary tomorrow. Unless I am advised otherwise, I will use the birth data I have:

MICHAEL THOMAS RAFFERTY: 10/26/1980
TERRI-LYNNE McCLINTIC: 6/2/1990

I am using Woodstock Ontario Canada as place of birth on both.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members