Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is extremely unsettling, horrible news to hear that those people especially the father would have ever allowed anyone to hurt his little girl IF he had known.
I'm flabbergasted, but should not be, it happens doesn't it.....

Please God, don't let it be, that Adam did this to Zahra....:(

(Transiting Hopi (an ambush) over his natal Vesta (the virginal young woman)

In the Horary chart asking about Zahra, I said there were two people in involved, as I recall it was a "Double bodied sign". Will there be more?

Here is a video with one of the men.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...ear-old-north-carolina-girl-zahra-baker-video

I don't remember seeing anything in her charts about sexual assault, and this man doesn't seem guilty to me. I hope I'm right.

Bless you all and your loved ones for the holidays.
VidaRose

Did we have Zahra's true time of birth? :waitasec: I used the Sunrise chart
but I would love to have her true time of birth.

Without it, we cannot speak to the Axis of Desire, (the 2nd/8th house Axis)
Without it, we cannot speak to the Arabic Lots or the known ASCendent.

As it is, using the Sunrise chart - she had her Sun combust Mercury in 22-23 Scorpio...usually a problem will ensue in this degree.
Her Venus in Libra was in it's own Rulership, hence, "attractive to both men and women in a physical way" I would think.....as we saw, a beauty, and unfortunately, Venus is Conjunct ZEUS in her natal (overcome by men) with physical prowess over her.

Same with her natal Mars (Exalted) in Capricorn, square Jupiter (bad luck for her physical body all around as we know )
Her Saturn (some believe it's a sign of karma) is square to Uranus (the unexpected and erratic events in life)....A further sign also of separation from loved ones.

In her father's chart I mentioned that he had TR HOPI (assault & ambush by force) over his natal VESTA (the virgin child) in this case.
I further stated, that I didn't attribute a rape of a child to him....necessarily just because of Vesta being under attack here by a conjunction to Hopi when someone took that to mean such.

I also stated her father was the pits.......(a very weak man) and I brought up a few fixed stars maligning his planets...all of which spoke of weakness of both character and spirit as a protector of his only child. Terrible really.

In the "Horary chart" of "Where is Zahra" that I ran, the questited is Mercury and the 5th house Ruler is also Mercury i.e. Zahra found in the 6th, between the Sun and Mars in Scorpio, we might say, "between her father and other men" in Scorpio the sign of control over others.

CUPIDO the TNP (Transneptunian Planet) is 17SAG and conjunct the DC cusp in this chart, the house that rules the stranger, the aggressor, the known enemies.
CUPIDO is alone here on the cusp and is also in the 17th degree (a very critical mutable sign degree)
CUPIDO is also semi-square (very harsh aspect) to VENUS
CUPIDO is also Square to the Moon in this Horary chart.

Hope this helps explain better...........

RIP Zahra dear....:( Our prayers are sent to you for healing......

When we get the dates of births of the men accused, then we can check their transits and progressions for more validation. But I think there is plenty already, even though I'd love to have her time of birth.

Is it possible to cast a chart for this? It would be so nice to see some charges (finally!) being laid in Zahra's case.

Zahra Baker Update: Police Give Evidence to Prosecutors in Case of Murdered N.C. Girl

"...The Hickory Daily Record reported that investigators, who have worked steadily since the disabled girl was reported missing Oct. 9, delivered their findings to the District Attorney's Office Thursday.

"We turned over a preliminary case file to the District Attorney's office for him to start reviewing and consider what course of action he wants to take concerning who he wants to charge and what charges he wants to pursue," Chief Tom Adkins of the Hickory Police Department told the newspaper.

Although no one has been charged with Zahra's murder, the young girl's stepmother Elisa Baker is in police custody for an obstruction of justice charge relating to the Zahra's disappearance and death, but has denied any further wrongdoing.

Zahra's father Adam Baker was also jailed during the investigation; however, the charges did not pertain to the case. ..."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20026180-504083.html

Elisa Baker obstruction case delayed

A judge has delayed the obstruction of justice case against the stepmother of 10-year-old Zahra Baker.

Elisa Baker, 42, did not appear in court this morning where she was also expected to also ask a judge to reduce her nearly $100,000 bond that's kept her in jail since her Oct. 10 arrest.

Judge Robert C. Ervin reschedule the hearing for March 7.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/04/1955093/elisa-baker-obstruction-case-delayed.html

Leomoon80, the sunrise chart analysis above #165 is excellent. I'm able to follow the astrological reasoning the way you explained it. Thank You. Poor Zahra had so many obstacles, and bless her she kept her beautiful spirit. I believe she has only joy now as she's free of all that ugliness.

The chatter today on JVM was that Eliza Baker's cell phone does show pings at the remains locations, but not AB's cell phone pings; and also mentioned some bizarre postings to an underground website LE is looking into. I hope and pray ALL the people involved in this horrible crime against Zahra face Justice.

StepmotherNatal1.gif

Very briefly:

1. Stepmother's MARS/SATURN midpoint (cruelty, brutality) 21 Taurus close opposes Zahra's natal SUN 22 Scorpio.

Additionally, Stepmother's MARS/SATURN midpoint is partile conjunct Asteroid NEMESIS, showing her temper/brutality/cruel nature (Mars/Saturn) is her downfall (Nemesis).

2. Stepmother's JUPITER (the expansion principle) 28 Leo is conjoined by Asteroid TORO (brutality) 29 Leo, showing exaggerated and/or excessive (Jupiter) meanness/cruelty/brutality (Toro).

3. Stepmother's natal PLUTO 20 Virgo partile conjuncts Zahra's natal CERES suggesting a controlling, if not destructive mother-figure.

CERES 22 Libra in Stepmother's chart opposes exactly her own natal SATURN 22 Aries, suggesting Stepmother's total lack of ability to nurture a child. Note: the planets inhabit the sunrise 5th-11th axis, children/stepchildren, respectively, and in intercepted signs which hinder the planets' expression in any healthy/productive manner.

4. #3 above is strengthened by another configuration in Zahra's natal chart (not shown), namely CERES 20 Virgo square HADES 18 Gemini. If this doesn't describe the "Mother From Hell," I don't know what does....

To be continued,
Thanks,
Soulscape

UPDATE:
Still no charge of MURDER!!!
So far, NOT charged in the MURDER of little ZAHARA, just Bigamy and 'Obstruction in the Investigation'.
This 'Dark Angel' as she referred to herself in her letters (more like SHE-DEVIL). was married 7 times, 3 guys at one time
http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/nc...er-Elisa-Baker-Married-7-Times-115180874.html

Yes!!! JUSTICE for ZAHRA

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26939338/detail.html
Posted: 11:48 am EST February 21, 2011
Updated: 1:34 pm EST February 21, 2011
HICKORY, N.C. -- Hickory police have indicted Elisa Baker on second degree murder charge in the death of Zahra Baker.

The indictment states that Elisa Baker had a history of and pattern of physical, verbal and psychological abuse against Zahra.

It also states that Elisa hid the victim from family members and desecrated Zahra's body to hinder detection, investigation and prosecution of the offense.

****Hickory police have scheduled a 3 p.m. press conference Monday to announce their new findings in the case of Zahra Baker.

LINK to her Chart and brief analysis by SOULSCAPE
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5682072&postcount=14"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10[/ame]

ETA
VIDEO COVERAGE OF NEWS CONFERENCE:
http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=14067437

Another copy of actual Indictment:
http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=476913

add'l info:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/21/stepmother-indicted-death-disabled-north-carolina-girl/
Warrant and Indictment info:
The warrant also said that cell phone records indicate Adam Baker was not in the locations where Zahra's remains were found on the day Elisa Baker indicated, but that cell phone records showed she was present in those locations.
many bones were not present for the autopsy, most notably Zahra Baker's skull. Several bones show cutting tool marks consistent with dismemberment.

Documents show that police learned months ago that the freckle-faced little girl was dismembered after she died, but an exact cause of death has not been revealed. The lack of a head may help to explain that -- and why it took four months for a charge in her death.

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=476992 on page 4 of the autopsy report there is a diagram. The shaded portions show how much of her body is still missing. It is heartbreaking. Is there anything in forensic astrology that might indicate if her skull and or the rest of her body will ever be found?

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=476992 on page 4 of the autopsy report there is a diagram. The shaded portions show how much of her body is still missing. It is heartbreaking. Is there anything in forensic astrology that might indicate if her skull and or the rest of her body will ever be found?

Hello Tiredblondy,

I will take a look & see if I can determine anything further. I read the autopsy report. Absolutely horrific what they did to that poor child. The medical examiner noted the use of at least two different cutting instruments.

I am HIGHLY suspicious of Father's involvement before/ during/ after the fact.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hello Tiredblondy,

I will take a look & see if I can determine anything further. I read the autopsy report. Absolutely horrific what they did to that poor child. The medical examiner noted the use of at least two different cutting instruments.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Namaste, Soulscape =)

BBM Me too.

I would love to know if a chart can be drawn on AB for those suspicions too? Or does that violate the TOS because he is now a "victim" <CRINGE>

Someone on Zahra's thread suggested the very same in a post last night (I forget whom) and I wanted to ask.

Bright Blessings to all!

Namaste, Soulscape =)

BBM Me too.

I would love to know if a chart can be drawn on AB for those suspicions too? Or does that violate the TOS because he is now a "victim" <CRINGE>

Someone on Zahra's thread suggested the very same in a post last night (I forget whom) and I wanted to ask.

Bright Blessings to all!

Hello NoeticSoul,

I can give you my 'take' on AB's chart and the likelihood or lack thereof of his involvement from an astrological perspective, but we cannot post the chart(s).

I will spend some time with this case and post accordingly.

Thank you for your patience,

Love,
Soulscape

Most grateful for your time, Soulscape, thank you :rose:

Hello Tiredblondy,

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you so much Soulscape. It is so heartbreaking to know that so much of her body is still out there. It's almost like there was another person and the other person disposed of part and EB disposed of the other. I was hoping the stars can tell where the rest of her body is. I have been so impressed with what you guys do here.

To determine the involvement or lack thereof of AB in his daughter's disappearance and murder, we need to take another look at the Reported Missing chart (post #1, page 1 of this Thread).

I will re-post relevant commentary from my initial analysis and insert new commentary to address this issue.

News reports state the Stepmother ran out of the house screaming to Zahra's Father that Zahra was gone. The call to LE was placed approx. 2:00 pm on Saturday, 10/9/10.

The chart produced could hardly be clearer.

The Arabic Part of the MOTHER is conjunct the ASCENDANT and partile square ruler SATURN, 08 Libra, posited in the cadent 9th House. This is a secretive position. MERCURY the hidden message and SUN, also in the cadent 9th house, tell the tale with Part of ASSASSINATION conjunct the SUN (describing the Event), confirmed by Part of DEATH 11 Libra conjunct MERCURY the hidden message. MERCURY itself is partile conjunct the malefic Fixed Star VINDEMIATRIX, associated with death in the family.

ZAHRAReportedMissREVISITED.jpg

What we overlooked the first time around:

1) The Arabic Part of the FATHER 15:45 Capricorn is posited in the 1st House and, like the Part of the MOTHER, is also disposited by SATURN, Lord 1. This ties Mother & Father together. Notice FATHER close squares SUN conj. ASSASSINATION (the Event).

FATHER 15:45 Capricorn is also quindecile HADES 00 Cancer (degradation; garbage; death) and HADES is partile opposed CERES (Mother) 00 Cancer. This ties Mother & Father together, and as quoted below, FATALITY, partile conjunct CERES,
is the end result of their collaboration.

The Arabic Part of FATALITY is partile conjunct CERES the Mother/Nurturer in the cadent 12th House (secrets, lies), strengthening our argument of who is responsible and what may have really happened.

We noted below the significance of ALGOL posited within the 5th House of the Child. Tragically and most unfortunately, this symbolism manifested in the most gruesome way possible:

The Malefic Fixed Star ALGOL, associated with losing one's head either literally or figuratively, sits within the 5th House of the Child, partile conjunct ADMETOS, a death marker, both associated with strangulation/suffocation.

There is more, and stronger, testimony of AB's involvement.

His natal SUN 13 Leo is conjunct his natal MARS/PLUTO midpoint 12:32 Leo. This could produce a most violent, perhaps murderous individual, should the energy be utilized in a negative way.

Chart examination shows AB's SUN - MARS/PLUTO conjunction 12-13 Leo square to Lord 5 the Child VENUS - MOON conjunction 13 Scorpio in the Reported Missing. I take that as a 'direct hit.' Additionally this natal configuration is close opposed the Arabic Part of MURDER 12:51 Aquarius discussed the the quote below.

AB's natal MARS 13 Gemini inconjuncts the Reported Missing VENUS - MOON conjunction 13 Scorpio (Zahra). MARS is associated with violence/ anger/ rage/ destruction/ rape/ murder, etc. Another 'direct hit' and deadly, as the inconjunct is often indicative of death.

The Arabic Part of MURDER 12:51 Aquarius squares Lord 5 the Child VENUS conjunct MOON, both at 13 Scorpio, both in the Via Combusta (the Burning Way).

There is more testimony to consider.

AB's natal MARS/SATURN midpoint 16 Cancer squares the Reported Missing SUN 16 Libra and inconjuncts Zahra's natal MOON 16 Aquarius (sunrise position). MARS/SATURN is a marker of brutality and/or cruelty.

AB's natal SUN - MARS/PLUTO conjunction 12-13 Leo opposes Zahra's natal MOON-URANUS conjunction 13-16 Aquarius and widely squares her natal SUN 22 Scorpio.

These interaspects make me shudder. He may have been terrorizing her (along with doing God knows what else) long before EB took matters into her own hands (which I believe she did based on the astrology), making the decision to put an end to the poor child's life.

==========================
The 'story' EB told at the time Zahra was reported missing was proven false shortly thereafter.

Chart analysis told the true tale. In addition to numerous clear-cut testimonies implicating both parents, note Pisces, a mutable sign associated with lying & deception, on the 3rd House of Information/Rumors/Facts/Lies in the Reported Missing Chart.

Co-Lord JUPITER is also in lying Pisces on the dark, secretive side of the 3rd House making no aspect to Lord 1 the Mother/parents SATURN, while co-Lord NEPTUNE (King of lies & deceit) is sesquisquare Lord 1 SATURN the Mother/parents, and sesquisquare MERCURY the natural ruler of Information/Rumors/Facts/Lies as well.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I've been reading your interpretations for about 2 years and am still astonished with every new chart analysis. It's beyond me to see the how-do-they-do-that, but I sure do appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson