Former American Idol Finalist Jessica Sierra REALLY in deep doo-doo now...

misterallgood

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.truecrimeweblog.com
My post for Radar Magazine's website:If you like that post or any other blog post by anyone else that you read on Radar's website, be sure to click the "recommend it" link at the bottom of the post -- just click once, and no registration for that (you do have to register to comment on Radar's site, though).

Ms. Sierra, a top-10 finalist in 2005, had just received 12 months probation in late November for some incidents in April. On December 1, she really upped her game.

The story gets worse:Quote from the article linked just above (you have to go to Radar's site to read mine ;)):
TAMPA - Former "American Idol" contestant Jessica Sierra offered an officer a sexual favor in return for her release, according to a Tampa police report.

[...]

Sierra would be apologetic one moment and combative the next.She vomited again, and the officer opened the door and rolled down windows to give her some fresh air, he said. She told paramedics she drank four or five shots of vodka on an empty stomach.

[Sierra propositioned Officer] Angelakopoulous, offering oral sex for her release, he wrote...
In the piece I wrote for Radar I mentioned Sierra's fellow 2005 finalist Scott Savol, who also had a record -- but only in passing, and only the fact that he's also a felon. You'll see if you read the comments there that his sister was none too pleased with that :rolleyes:.

Steve/Mr. A

Wasn't she a blonde on American Idol? She really looks bad in that booking photo.

Yes, she was a blond, and pixie-cute little thing. She looks like meth-er, death warmed over now.

Honestly, I don't doubt that the girl has huge issues and that she deserves some sympathy. When I was preparing my article (actually it's a blog post, but I blog for pay when I do it for Radar) I ran across a domestic violence docket in some Hillsborough County/Tampa court records where she was the plaintiff -- "repeat violence" to be specific.

She's had it tough, I'm sure. But even for a d-list celebrity, this most recent thing is a pretty spectacular train wreck.

Steve/Mr. A

She's had it tough, I'm sure. But even for a d-list celebrity, this most recent thing is a pretty spectacular train wreck.

Steve/Mr. A
With so much talent, it makes you wonder why she would throw away her life. People with far more problems and far less talent figure out a way to succeed.

She looks like a crack "you know what." She really looks bad. I didn't realize that she had those tattoos either. She does need help. Hopefully, she will realize it. Maybe, the judge will commit her some place.

With so much talent, it makes you wonder why she would throw away her life. People with far more problems and far less talent figure out a way to succeed.

She looks like a crack "you know what." She really looks bad. I didn't realize that she had those tattoos either. She does need help. Hopefully, she will realize it. Maybe, the judge will commit her some place.

Maybe 11 years in the Pen will help.

She IS a crack "you know what..."

Perezhilton.com has the full police report I just got done reading it and WOW this girl is really messed up?!.. I guess she quit singing? I read she works at Hooters now.

Maybe 11 years in the Pen will help.
I know that isn't anything to laugh about, but it made me chuckle. I hope that she is committed to a hospital for treatment. I don't think that she needs to be in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back