Former Caylee Searcher with KlaasKids Foundation Honored

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by sleutherontheside, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleutherontheside

sleutherontheside Retired WS Staff

http://www.pnj.com/article/20100802/NEWS01/8020306/Pastor-honored-for-tireless-efforts

Pastor honored for tireless efforts

In all of his 44 years, Brad Dennis cannot ever remember being speechless.

But that changed the day he received national recognition for his work over nearly two decades organizing searches for missing and abducted children. The Paul H. Chapman Award also honors the years the Pensacola man has devoted to counseling, consulting and advocating for the children's families.

2. Loading...

3. The World According

The World According Inactive

Halleluja!!!!! One for the good guys!!!!

All of my respect and wishes for all good things go out to him and the many good, good people that volunteer like this.
    He inspires me!
    God bless Brad Dennis, TES, our troops and may God bless the United States of America!

4. beach

beach Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Brad Dennis is wonderful man! [​IMG] He is so deserving of this honor. :clap:

I know someone who voiced concern about a young teen that was missing from their small town. Mr. Dennis contacted her within hours of hearing about it offering his and KlaussKids Foundation's assistance. HE initiated the contact, he didn't wait on anyone to call him directly. He followed up tirelessly until the girl was finally located.

It is SO nice to be reading about one of the good guys getting well deserved honors!

5. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

GOD Bless one of the Good Guys, many days it seems there are so few... as they quietly, tirelessly go about their business.

6. charok

charok Member

that is cool! one of many heros finally getting some good recogniztion. i may be alone on this but i think mr kronk should get a way to go/ high five, or something for being the one to find caylee, and his persistence. with out it someone could have gotten away w/ murder... crazy, but thats how i feel.

7. sleutherontheside

sleutherontheside Retired WS Staff

I think that anyone that dedicates their time to helping children is someone to honor. To be recognized in this way......really shows us how valuable the volunteers are.

Well done.

8. chicoliving

chicoliving Former Member

Congratulations Brad! Thank you! :)

9. Oakley

Oakley New Member

Good to see these 'Good Samaritans' getting special mention, particularly in this day and age of frivolous litigation, and all of the assigning blame to innocent folks we have witnessed by Casey's defense team and the Anthony's. KUDO's to Brad Dennis, Roy Kronk, Tim & TES, Mark Klass, and REAL hero's of victims.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.